[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
hey have u guy been to soompi forum. it is mad over there regarding this series. one day the post reach 100 threat. everyone is so hating on the witch. (that is what they called her now) after epi 9 people r going to burn her alive.

sueko

sarNie Egg
samtly said:
hey have u guy been to soompi forum. it is mad over there regarding this series. one day the post reach 100 threat. everyone is so hating on the witch. (that is what they called her now) after epi 9 people r going to burn her alive.
[post="76674"][/post]​
in the manga version, peeps are saying that they want to burn shin's dad... :blink:umm...

i think i'll be quiet since i haven't seen what happen yet in the manga hee...hee :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
samtly said:
[post="76674"][/post]​
hahaha, i would join them in on it too. Hyorin annoys me so much..she was the one who left him, so she should just stay back and feel sorry for herself. plus, he's freakin married! get it through your head, would you?!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just watched a bit of episode 9. ok, people...it is not that bad. yes shin and hyorin spend time together...intimate shots, etc, but chagyung spends time with yul too.

although chagyung and yul are more innocent...it's a spend time with the other person episode...you know how the formula works.

shin looks surprised after the infamous kiss...and yul is sweeter than ever with his whole picnic idea. awww...still haven't decided...shin or yul camper.

well, tomorrow's episdoe looks more promising. looks like shin returns...and there's a scene where chagyung is crying and he comforts her...they hug...he's smiling (like a "uh huh, i know you missed me smile).

until tomorrow's episode... :D

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Oh man :angry: :angry: I know I shouldn't have gone to soompi to read the spoiler on volume 11 now...Now I'm not sure if I want to finish the watching the series and reading the magna because I'm afraid it might not be a happy ending...so conflicted :sweat: :sweat:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehehe...hyorin is just added drama. come on think about w/o her, shin and chaegyung would get together too easily. but i so understand...she's so good at making you love to hate her.

as for ep 10. nothing much. ahhh...but now i'm so leaning more and more towards the yul camp...he's just so cute and sweet...gosh my heart melted when--sorry for the spoiler--

when he touches chaegyung's cheek...awww...*sigh*...everyone is all talking about the kiss hyorin gave shin (oh hum)...but the simple touch of yul's hand on chaegyung's face...i had butterflies...that was more scandalous! that was so much more...oh i don't know...much more intimate...oh chaegyung...what has she done...hehehehe...jk...

i'm such a sucker for the simple things...like the p'ek grabbing the n'ek's hand...you can so tell that he had to work the nerve to do so. and then my faves are when p'ek removes hair from n'ek's face. or when p'ek touches n'ek's face---gosh i'm such a dork. i don't need lip action...it's all about the small gestures...awwww.... :wub: and that's just what yul did!

also...while shin was in thailand...great thailand shots. i mean i was so excited to see democracy monument and that street w/ all the cool lamp posts w/ the birds holding the lights (green lamp post)--where shin is riding his motorcycle...gosh i've been there and was soooooo excited to see it. i mean i was at a place where they filmed...i know i'm such a dork. :p

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
this is a really good drama...prt 1-3 was quite disapointing and dragging but the rest on was really good, i wonder whats going to happen next

Soteeda

I've been trying to ween myself off watching korean dramas because I have to focus on school..but damn this drama it's just too good lol. Shin is hot but yeah I agree..he has to do some major damage control to make up for that kiss lol. Ahhhhhh...I'm so addicted

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
I don't really like the eps 9, since it's only Hyorin and Shin.. I don't really like Hyorin...she's kinda annoying...And what's wrong with Shin stoping her to stay with him...hello he's marry!!! I don't get it, why he's not thinking about CS..

Can someone explain me why Shin doesn't want to answer or return CS phone call?! What's wrong with him?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
he is probably mad or jealous of her... hahahha thats the only reason i can think of.. im downloading epi.10 right now i love this seriies.. hahahha i like the episode where they went to the girl's house.. hahah when shin bumped his head on his bed frame i bumped my head against my wall since i dont hae a bed frame hahahhaha.. i love this hahahah :w000t:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
SnowFlakes said:
Can someone explain me why Shin doesn't want to answer or return CS phone call?! What's wrong with him?
[post="77768"][/post]​
from the manga... it said that he didn't want to call or return her calls because it would have made him miss her more...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Ep.10 was good! It was so cute when Shin hug CG! I was like Awww.....I want to be her! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the series and all but i just wish Shin show more emontion toward CH it obvious dat she starting to have real feeling toward him but as for Shin ...err..i want to see him get jealous or soemthing cuz in the manga he does it lot:p .. i guess i wait to see wat goin happen but i hope the series will add the "bed room scene" and the "bath tub scene" :p