Mayura

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i use to order in other websites:
ntry= free= 3 weeks (3 lakorns)
mayura video store = around 5 or 6$= 10 days (1 lakorn)
rityonline= around 5 or 6$= 2 weeks (1 lakorn)
ecrater= around 10$= 10 days (4 lakorns)

i use to order in other websites:
ntry= free= 3 weeks (3 lakorns)
mayura video store = around 5 or 6$= 10 days (1 lakorn)
rityonline= around 5 or 6$= 2 weeks (1 lakorn)
ecrater= around 10$= 10 days (4 lakorns)
wow rithyonline take only 2 weeks for you. I'm really surprise.

Everytime, i order something from that site, they never send me so fast! It always took them like 1month to never (and then they still charge my CB).

But Mayura is really fast because they usually send me the movie in the 3 days after my order.

yak

sarNie Adult
i can't, everytime i want to create an account, i have a problem because of "states", i live in france so no states :lmao:

2 weeks, ok, 2 month no, it's too long. last time, i paid 25$ for shipping and it has taken 2 months!!!!
aw, poor sajenna.. have you tried to talk to mayura about that? well, since they updated their site.. maybe you can make an account because i see they have other country in the slot.

yak

sarNie Adult
Does Mayura cut some scense in Ngao Asoke?
Do they keep the bed scense?
LMAO.. Everybody talking about the bed scense.. Must be the good part.. J/k

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
maybe cause angkorwat.com is in minnesota :mellow:

Ming at the store is really busy she have other business too I live in MN one time I order it took me a week (stupid me lolz :p )I rather drive 60 miles a day to buy lakorn now I do that once a week

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone knows the last update for mayura? pinky&aof? i want to know if i should buy ntry if mayura won't dub this one...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Yup, the latest release by Mayura Video is titled "Srey Touch Tevada"

Starring: (Weir) Sukollawat Kanarot, (Pancake) Khemanit Jamikorn

Also available for $25.50 at eKomsantime.com

For preview CLICK HERE

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it seems mayura won't dub "badarn jai"? hallelujah!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This week release is Aum and Margie "Doung Jet Vibat Snaeh" in Khmer and "Ba Dan Jai" in Thai

Preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muC5IwrdgtA

Image from eKomsantime.com

Looks like Sajenna will be disappointed...so does this mean there's a big possibility that they'll dub Sapai Look Toong? It's such a good lakorn, that will be even better if they dub it, not for me, for my mom to watch. How long did it take them to finally decide to dub Ngao Asoke? And why do you think they dubbed Badarn Jai quicker?

yak

sarNie Adult
Looks like Sajenna will be disappointed...so does this mean there's a big possibility that they'll dub Sapai Look Toong? It's such a good lakorn, that will be even better if they dub it, not for me, for my mom to watch. How long did it take them to finally decide to dub Ngao Asoke? And why do you think they dubbed Badarn Jai quicker?
well, its like what they said... mayura doesn't record the lakorn while airing on tv.. like other company do recording while airing on tv and sale it... mayura, they wait until its on boxset... thats why it takes a really long time..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i'm a little desapointed, lol. i bought ntry dubbed and now mayura has dubbed it! no matter, my mom doesn't like it, she said it's like the old with sam. i thought they can dub "sawan biang"

well, its like what they said... mayura doesn't record the lakorn while airing on tv.. like other company do recording while airing on tv and sale it... mayura, they wait until its on boxset... thats why it takes a really long time..
at least, we know they buy the boxset and not recording on tv like other dubbing Cies.

i'm still happy because they dubbed my "sromawl asoke" faster than this one.