Mayura

lil1

sarNie Egg
Thank You....I wonder if they are going to translate Chakrit and Pinky's lakorn...been waiting for sooo long...hope they do....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
pleung payu not yet. . ones out so far are. .

sapai part time - joys. and ???
jao bao kon krua - pip and vicky
paen din hua jai - noons. and tang

bopha

sarNie Elites
Hi, i need the translation of " game ruk paya barb" starring Aom P. & Captain ... if you know it pleaz tell me :) thankx

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
bopha said:
Hi, i need the translation of " game ruk paya barb" starring Aom P. & Captain ... if you know it pleaz tell me :) thankx
[post="126675"][/post]​

This Lakorn has never been dubbed by MAYURA iono if another company dub it or not.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Azlisakhmer said:
seriously how pat/por lakorn end i no watch but i wanna know thnx in advance if u reply back
[post="124311"][/post]​
Okay, you only need the ending to this lakorn, right. Where should I start?

Let's start where Pat escaped from the house with the help of Woot, Pang and Pang's boyfriend. Por and Meji had a misunderstanding when she saw Pat threw an engagement ring in the ocean. Meji knew that Pat and Por had a relationship that was kept a secret. She couldn't forgive Por for what he had done. She continuously picked fights with him. Por realized his heart was with Pat when she was gone.

Pat left the resort and went to live with her aunt and cousin, Mann. Her father, who was ill in Por's house, was rescued by Woot, Mann and Pang's boyfriend. He was sent to the hospital. Pat's father did not survive because her sister attacked him/shook him to death while he was recovering from his surgery. Pat had a shock when she found out the news. She was then hospitalized, and gave up hope on the world. She did not want to wake up to face her fears.

Por lost all his interest in taking revenge over Pat when he saw her weakness. He realized that he loved Pat with all his heart. He could not bear to avenge her any longer. Por admitted his love toward her in front of everyone, even Meji. Pat did not hear his message. Meji was heartbroken. Mann was happy to take the rebound, though. Meji realized the one who loved her all along stood by her side. He sacrificed everything for his love. Meji and Mann ended up happily together.

While Pat was still hospitalized, Por found out the truth about his father's avengence. Pat's aunt explained that his revenge was all a misunderstanding. Por's father was abusive. His mom did not have an affair with Pat's dad, but instead Pat's dad helped her escape domestic violence while she was pregnant. Pat's dad took care of Por's mom until she died after giving birth to his sister. Pat's mom also thought her husband had an affair while caring for another woman. She later died of cancer. Because of this misunderstanding, Por was forced to take revenge over Pat's family. Also, Pat's aunt would not forgive her brother in law for letting his wife die sad and alone with a disease.

Por was devastated. He could not forgive himself for his actions. Pat would not forgive him either. She said the only way Por will be forgiven is if he would be able to grant her father's life back. He followed her everywhere, seeking forgiveness and asking Pat for her hands in marriage. Mann and Meji helped Pat play a game on Por. Mann pretended that he and Pat was a couple. Poor thing...I felt bad for Por. He finally gave up and locked himself in the room where Pat was once a prisoner.

Months past by and finally Pat paid him a visit. She came to tell him that she will be studying abroad. Por begged her to marry him so she would stay in Thailand. Pat responded by saying she is too young and needs to excel in her education so she will be able to help him run his resort. She wanted to wait until she graduates before she decides to accept his offer. Por responded by saying that he will teach her everything she needs to know. Pat playfully said no and ran to her friends. Por chased her towards the ocean.

Meji, Mann, Woot, Pang and her boyfriend were also at the scene. Meji and Mann came to ask Por if they could get married at his resort. He agreed and said there might be two weddings that will take place soon. Pang and her boyfriend also have plans of getting married. It was a happy ending.

Ana

sarNie Adult
baan roi dok mai - Woot/Noon
lom huan = Benz/Aum A
nang barb - Benz
ter keu duang jai = Got/Cherry

i don't know if i'm the only one, but i feel as if mayura's lakorns are sorta going downhill nowadays...the last interesting lakorn dubbed by mayura that i remember would be Oak Torrannee (Veal Vortha Songsa)...

i personally feel as if mayura should translate more; i mean i know they can't translate all of the lakorns, but they sorta just translate the non-interesting ones lately, leaving some really good ones out...:(

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting for Tik/Janie Lakorn!.

I do't know about you, but most of my lakorns I love were just translated...especially both Joy lakorns and both Benz lakorns.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah. . mayura is going downhill. . . well, sometime uphill and sometimes downhill. .

new ones:

poo lom: job nithi and kob p
kularb tud petch( loving it so far. . )
nok ork: arnas and yui

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm actually enjoying all of the Channel 3 lakorns recently dubbed by Mayura. They are all interesting to me. I love each and everyone of them!!