Mayura Voice Production

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I would support Mayura for sure. I like Ntry voices because I am use to it now. The p'ek has gotten a lot better. He is doing a good job and I've always enjoyed the n'ek voice. The quality for Ntry is better than Mayura but maybe cause it is original, not like Mayura where they had made copies. If Mayura will sell the original on their site, I am going for it. I really have always like the voices. I agree with everyone else about the background music. They need to cut that out.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
- The background music is really annoying
- There are some lines that are not translated
- There is a female voice that i can't stand : that voice is often used to dub over a young lady character but the voice sound so old ... <_<
- The lead male voice good but it is often too weak, espacially on old lakorn ^^
- I really like the lead female voice XD

But i think i'm getting used to their dubbing ( or did they improved themselves?) as i really enjoyed Ruk nee hua jai rao jong (ken and jennie), the last lakorn i've seen from them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Here is an important messange from Loak P'ek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--M2ejAVy_w

I am glad they are going to sell to the customers and not the stores. Whenever I rented from the Khmer store, the quality was not good, cause I think they made copies and rented them out. :(

I will buy from Mayura when they get their site running. Let's support them and their hard work and not buy copies.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want them to open their website soon "please check back 8 february..." that sucks.here, i can't find any mayura's lakorn only srok khmer voice or ntry and they rent one movie for 29,95 euros at least!if they really sell them 1$ by episode, omg,i'll buy them every months!!!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i want to buy from mayura but there website is still not up! how do they expect ppl to buy from them, when they dont even have a website done yet, no wonder ppl buy lakorns from somewhere else!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am going to call them and see if I can order that way. I hope they get their site up really soon though!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know that a lot of person don't like mayura's background music, but i think it's a part of their lakorns.i miss it if this music disappear,it's like something missing...
no updates for mayuravoiceproduction,i check this website everyday!
édit:what is "snaeha srok srae"?never watch this one...

Anika

sarNie Egg
i know that a lot of person don't like mayura's background music, but i think it's a part of their lakorns.i miss it if this music disappear,it's like something missing...
no updates for mayuravoiceproduction,i check this website everyday!
餩t:what is "snaeha srok srae"?never watch this one...
Are you asking for the translation or what the show is about?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is an important messange from Loak P'ek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--M2ejAVy_w

I am glad they are going to sell to the customers and not the stores. Whenever I rented from the Khmer store, the quality was not good, cause I think they made copies and rented them out. :(

I will buy from Mayura when they get their site running. Let's support them and their hard work and not buy copies.
he said starting 2007 but my store still rents it out LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5CaNs5FxVc
minus ken and ann speaking what you hear is background music played through 8:43. just imagine 1 hour with the same music, so damn annoying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_xc69xLw8...feature=related

lol, i am about to call them and complain about that...but then when i got on the phone i was kinda nervous...definetly gotta let Po know its not cute with the same annoying background music (get this) throughout the whole lakorn...it is sometime louder than the voices talking...

either lower the music down a couple of notches or just leave it off...like the company that dubbs Jum Luey Rak! (all you hear are music from the original lakorn which is how it should be anyways)

i love Mayura's voices too...the two main lead are my main reason i am still watching them!

i wouldnt mind buying the original copies myself, just that the website isnt up to date <_< and yes i would love it if they dub it as fast as the other company as well..not months after the other companies...that is the downside of this too.

Ok, im just complaining too much here...i'll stop!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm very unlucky cause everytime i call to mayura the guy hung up me!everytime!i say i call from france and hung up!!!i'm furious.it's why i buy my lakorns in other website who don't sell original but copy.at least,i can order...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm very unlucky cause everytime i call to mayura the guy hung up me!everytime!i say i call from france and hung up!!!i'm furious.it's why i buy my lakorns in other website who don't sell original but copy.at least,i can order...
wow so sorry to hear dat. i guess they don't wanna be charged da high long distance fee. do u use a phonecard?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Amikrazie, you got JLR? I got mine today from Ntry. I can't wait for the official set to be released. I check ethaicd.com everyday!

I wish Mayura would get their lakorns dubbed faster as well. I hope their site gets up soon. I am anxious already. I want so many of the older lakorns to add to my collection. Plus it is from original. I can't wait!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow so sorry to hear dat. i guess they don't wanna be charged da high long distance fee. do u use a phonecard?
no,i use my phone at house,it's free!i often call to usa cause my family lives in las végas,boston,new york and there's no problem,only with mayuravoiceproduction.maybe they don't want to sell in france?