Mayura Voice Production

solin

sarNie Adult
they dubbed both rome and sirita lakorn alreadi. and the other two i havent been to my video store.. sooo ill have to check up on that :lol:
the bg music does get annoying b/c they dont use right ones.
but other than that i love their voices compare to Ntry
the already subbed Klien Kaew Klang Jai starring with Rome and Sirita ;)
Are you relly sur ? Because I don't see it at angkorwat.com.

Anika

sarNie Egg
Where do they sell Mayura dubbed Lakorns other than online? I checked the video store in Long Beach and they no longer carry them. :huh:

Twilight

sarNie Egg
Where do they sell Mayura dubbed Lakorns other than online? I checked the video store in Long Beach and they no longer carry them. :huh:

What? Really? That's weird, because I use to get my Mayura dubbed lakorns all the time from the Long Beach video stores (when I used to live there) and they had them...but I guess they stop carrying them now :huh:

Twilight

sarNie Egg
I tried watching "Jam Leuy Rak" (Aum/Aff) version with Nthry voices but I just couldn't stand it <_< . Does anybody know if Mayura started dubbing "Jam Leuy Rak" yet? If you know, please inform me because I'm really looking forward to watching this lakorn with Mayura voices.

Anika

sarNie Egg
What? Really? That's weird, because I use to get my Mayura dubbed lakorns all the time from the Long Beach video stores (when I used to live there) and they had them...but I guess they stop carrying them now :huh:
I don't think Mayura is renting out videos any more. The last I heard is that they are selling them instead.

I checked last week at Mary's Video and at Serey Sopaurn (can't spell. One of the store off of PCH/Junipero). Unless there's another one that I don't know of. It's also interesting that my relatives in WA state were able to get Mayura dvds.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Mayura have their own vido store on Anaheim in Long Beach and they tell you wat lakorn the gonna dubb next but mayura quality so horrible tho so have fun with that

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mayura have their own vido store on Anaheim in Long Beach and they tell you wat lakorn the gonna dubb next but mayura quality so horrible tho so have fun with that
really?i heard that they have good quality... anyone knows when thei website coming?"plese check back 8 feb..."

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
I checked last week at Mary's Video and at Serey Sopaurn (can't spell. One of the store off of PCH/Junipero). Unless there's another one that I don't know of. It's also interesting that my relatives in WA state were able to get Mayura dvds.

i love Mary's video.. i miss it.. now that i'm in dallas.. but i love that they always have the new releases and they have a wide selection of lakorn and chinese series.. :lol: :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Mayura is renting out videos any more. The last I heard is that they are selling them instead.

i live in wa and they do sell mayura dvd for $1 an episode straight from mayura

KINSTON

sarNie Egg
how did your rent 50 cents per episode in dvd, Im live in dallas, I rent $1.00 per episode in tape or dvd if I'm buy the lakorn is 1.50 cents.

Twilight

sarNie Egg
here where I live, you can buy the whole lakorn for only 50 cents per episode (on DVD)...I guess it depends on the video store

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
:huh: You can still rent them (the new ones)? I am told that it's up FOR SALE only. A lot of the video stores here don't carry them anymore.
Well at my place in Lowell, they make a lot of copies of the new lakorn (dvd) for whoever wanted to rent it.
It really cheap over here.