Matt & Songkran

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a bit disappointed at Matt for that apology lol if you're going to be bold and act like you don't give a shit then do it the whole way girl! now it just looks like she's doing it for her lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I always felt Aum had the hots for Aff during their A-team days just Aff (and maybe her family) wanted a higher statu guy for her and was only friendly with him. Aff family seems like those very conservative middle class ones that mix themselves with those with high standard quality.
And how did that high standard worked for her? Heartbroken.. but rich after. Well I guess that's ok then lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And how did that high standard worked for her? Heartbroken.. but rich after. Well I guess that's ok then lol
Aum cheated on his wife with Bella (not confirmed but it’s pretty obvious) so either way, it wouldn’t have been good lol At least she’s loaded now!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt apologized more so for those around her that are negatively impacted due to how badly she handled the situation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow the netizen arent letting off. They're super pissed that PeeMai might be spending time with Sk and Matt. Like seriously if her own mother are ok with it, why are you up in arms?! :rolleyes:

Matt needs to STOP posting her own smiling pictures on ig too cus people are saying how can she be remorseful and still smile :facepalm:.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow the netizen arent letting off. They're super pissed that PeeMai might be spending time with Sk and Matt. Like seriously if her own mother are ok with it, why are you up in arms?! :rolleyes:

Matt needs to STOP posting her own smiling pictures on ig too cus people are saying how can she be remorseful and still smile :facepalm:.
Seriously lol If Aff doesn’t have a problem with it, why should they?? Some of these people are ridiculous!

Matt needs to take a social media break until MLFTS airs lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i think thai people need to take a break from lakorns too. They're watching too many lakorns nam nao with their wild imagination about what if Matt is an evil stepmother.

I think they should go be a script writer for ch3 cus they been sucking a lot lately.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Now this is getting to be excessive and downright ridiculous. Song AND AFF have the right for their child to meet and hangout with whomever they deem fit, if they're okay with it then no-one else can claim otherwise. Netizens need to step the f*** off and allow them to navigate this new equation whichever way they like.

If I was Matt I'd do what G-Dragon and countless others do and that's to have your own private account. Keep her current one for mainly promotions, photoshoots, endorsements etc & do whatever she wants on the other.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This drama will never stop, eh. :facepalm:
Matt should just stop posting for a long while. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Now this is getting to be excessive and downright ridiculous. Song AND AFF have the right for their child to meet and hangout with whomever they deem fit, if they're okay with it then no-one else can claim otherwise. Netizens need to step the f*** off and allow them to navigate this new equation whichever way they like.

If I was Matt I'd do what G-Dragon and countless others do and that's to have your own private account. Keep her current one for mainly promotions, photoshoots, endorsements etc & do whatever she wants on the other.
Yeah she should open her own private one but I doubt she’ll do that

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well if the media stop reporting the public will forget but Matt did the no no. She needs to apologize to the media especially that salty guy. Explain that she didn't mean to be rude but was trying to destress the whole situation. She was just dumb and how she handled it was wrong. So until she does this, it wont let up.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Waiiit not trying to be mean to Aff but didnt both Matt and Aff drop their long term relationships for Songkran. If this aint black magic then Idk what is. I think she should’ve waited to date SK.

Its funny cause if MLFTS gets high ratings, they’ll say it only happened cause Matt’s scandal, then if it’s low they’ll say it cause of Matt’s scandal. Lol im ready for the trolls. MLFTS looks promising tho.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
At this point, anything that Matt do will go against her. She’s already tainted badly. She just needs to lay low for the rest of the year.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Waiiit not trying to be mean to Aff but didnt both Matt and Aff drop their long term relationships for Songkran. If this aint black magic then Idk what is. I think she should’ve waited to date SK.

Its funny cause if MLFTS gets high ratings, they’ll say it only happened cause Matt’s scandal, then if it’s low they’ll say it cause of Matt’s scandal. Lol im ready for the trolls. MLFTS looks promising tho.
I think she was already broken up with her long term bf and then jumped into her relationship with SK. I’m not sure if she dropped her ex bf for Songkran or not. All I know is that the time between the two relationships was short just like Matt and SK

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There was rumor that her bf cheated on her, or so they said. I do know that she didnt wait that long to get with SK either.