Matt Peranee Plans to Leave the Entertainment Industry to Start Her Own Family When She Turns 28

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Komchadluekhttp://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150618/208190.html

Matt Peranee Plans to Leave the Entertainment Industry to Start Her Own Family When She Turns 28

Ch.3's leading actress Matt Peranee Kongtai is currently well in the demand. Various producers have chosen her to play for their lakorns. Matt has several lakorn queues lined up for her. Recently, she accepted work with Donut Manasanun's new lakorn production for lakorn Duen Pradap Dao. For this event, we interviewed Matt about several matters.  

"Honestly, I haven't really been able to get into character for this lakorn. I am feeling very pressured because I will be playing two very different twins. This is something that I will have to overcome and try my very best to interpret. Right now, I already finished classes from the workshop. However, I still feel as though I haven't fully grasped my character. I have to say. Before this, I was filming lakorn Fai Lang Fai, which is a very dramatic and intense role that seeps deeply into your heart. So when I come to face this role, things are bound to become distorted for me. I have to ask p'Donut for some time to adapt into my character. Luckily, this lakorn hasn't started filming yet because when I do something, I want to put my best into it."    

The reporter continues to ask Matt about matters in her life. Does she have any plans for the future? Matt replied by saying in two years, she plans to leave the entertainment industry to settle down and start her own family.

"I will speak honestly. When I turn 28 years old, I want to stop working in the entertainment industry. I started my career ever since I was very young. I never had personal or quality time to myself. This is just a plan that I have in mind. Right now, I am currently 26 years old. However, don't be too startled by this because the time hasn't come yet. By then, I may still be working in the ET. Plans can change. I just like to plan ahead. When that day comes, I may still be receiving work so I probably won't leave my career as an actress. If you ask me whether or not I want to get married at 28 years old, I'm not going to say. But I will tell you that I want to have children. I think it will be the best time in my life to start that chapter. P'Pat had always known about this. He actually wants to have children sooner than this. As for my mother, she knows that I am a grown adult now. P'Pat already proved that he can take care of me. We've known each other for twelve years, including this year."

NOOOOOOO! You cannot leave yet Matt! You're the only person in my heart who can become Anne's successor once she stops accepting lead roles. I only tune into Ch.3 lakorns because Matt is my second favorite actress there after Anne. I'm glad she's becoming more recognized for her talent. She deserves the credibility she gets. She's just beginning to rise. Anne also reached the peak of her career during her mid to late 20's. I don't want her to stop yet when she still has a bright future ahead of her. However, if she truly wants to start her own family, I understand. Family comes first. I will definitely cry though because she still has yet to star with Ken T., Andrew, and reunite with Rome again  :weep:    

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad Matt has her plans set out in front of her or goals she's going for. I'm okay with it, as long as she can come back to acting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awwww Matt, if you and Great are never going to be together in real life at least let us shippers see you consistently in lakorns together over the years. I'm going to selfish and hope she changes her mind. Matt is one of my favourite actresses, it would be a shame to see her leave the industry at such an early age. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
*screaming inside* but it's just a plan *whew* but it might follow through *screaming out loud*
I love Matt. Who am I going to adore if she leaves. Khun Pat hold your horse na. We still and will always need her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been a fan since she first debut and finally able to see her slowly getting to where she should be. She has such talent though hate to see her just leave but the reasons are justified. I can't believe she has been with her boyfriend or knew him for 12 years. Gosh, they knew each other since she was 14 years old. I honestly don't know who to root for after she leaves, I haven't been able to connect with any other actresses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Noooooooo! She can't!! She just can't! I'm crying inside....she's the only one after Anne that I absolutely adore. Out of ALL the newbie actresses! Noooooo!!!!!! What am to do? I have to look for another one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...phatman. I would have thought since there are so many newbies and some that started the same time as Matt, I somehow would able to find at least one or two girls to like but so far I just don't. I am neutral to most and the rest I just don't care for.

I guess, in a sense Matt seemed like the underdog and I wanted to see her succeed. So I just stick with her and wait it out. The rest of the other girls I feel just reached stardom instantly...and thrust towards the limelight so fast I can't keep up with. I have 2 more years to see her so she better be in a lakorn with Rome and Andrew or else I would be pissed lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the things I have to praise Matt for is that even though this is not her lifetime career, she still put 100% heart, soul, and effort into it. She still wants to be more then her best. She is definitely Quality that majority of the newbies should learn from.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Every roles Matt takes on she makes it her own. She is good already but she still believe she could still be better instead of just doing her job. Newbies now have it easy. They are given the role so there's no need to be better than what they are. They felt like once they became that "it" girl or guy they are entitled to n'eks roles. Hell, Bomb is being forced to producers and he is hell of bad...so why would they change and work hard.

Matt, even knowing she doesn't depends on acting to live off from she still makes sure she give all she got. I will surely missed her as an actress...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I mean it's not just that she gives it her all, I'm sure all actors and actresses give it their all *ahem* with the exception of Poo *ahem* haha, but Matt plays her characters to perfection and she makes her characters come to life. No one else her generation has given me that. From each channel I have a bias, but even they are not at the level Matt's at despite being the same age and being in the circle just as long. I'm happy that she thinks about her own life and about creating a family, but I will not allow her to quit definitely!! No can do. Hahaha. I'm selfish.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Stop it guys. Don't give your farewell speeches yet. She might change her mind. With how well she's doing now, she'll still be given work in the future. Ka Badin is just the beginning. Watch when Fai Lang Fai airs.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
She is good already but she still believe she could still be better instead of just doing her job. Newbies now have it easy. They are given the role so there's no need to be better than what they are. They felt like once they became that "it" girl or guy they are entitled to n'eks roles. .
Right there! You nailed it.these newbies FEELS ENTITLED and not only them but also their fans. Their fans put them on the throne then hail them all over town which makes these producers who are pressured to bring in rating continuously cast them over and over. It isn't because they are great or that they plays all their roles to the T but it is because there are so very few quality actors and actresses out there so they have no choice but to cast those with big fan base. It is going to get even worse because there are so many channels now producing lakorns so these big fan base celebrities (not actors and actresses) are in high demands.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Stop it guys. Don't give your farewell speeches yet. She might change her mind. With how well she's doing now, she'll still be given work in the future. Ka Badin is just the beginning. Watch when Fai Lang Fai airs.
I can't Mahalo, :( just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. Huhuhu.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I want to see her in a drama with Andrew, both Kens but the veteran first, Nadech, kinda wishing on a star for Kan, & Great all the way.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm happy she has her goals set but I don't feel like she'll leave instantly. She still has so much to offer. 

I hope she pairs up with Ken P soon! 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, agreed, before Matt leaves us she needs to act with Andrew and Ken!!! I haven't fully eenjoyed anyone's acting as much as Matt yet. She my only favorite actress from this the new generation. I hope she still acts for another 10years.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am just glad that she is gaining more and more fans along the way. Some girls fades away after so many lakorns as n'ek, Matt is somewhat the lucky ones where she is getting more lakorns and more popular the longer she's acting. That says a lot about who she is as an actress.

I seriously cannot wait for FLF...like she said, it's an intense role and she probably immersed herself in that character so much so that it's taking her a bit to get over it. That is what a good or great actress does...her and her character became one making it more realistic so we as viewers also believe.

I hope that there is a newbie that is able to pull off different roles like Matt so I can enjoy more lakorns. I don't know at the moment who has that potential.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There are some at Ch.7. I'm switching over if Matt ever leaves. Sammy, Now, and Kwan are great actresses over there. They're not at Matt's level but they're not very far behind. I'm currently looking into Pooklook too. She's improving immensely. Love her in Peuan Paeng. 

cikna

sarNie Adult
I am truly shocked to read this. Mixed feelings actually. In one perspective, Matt is thinking as a matured person who plans ahead and knows what she wants and she is not into fame and popularity. Acting is a work for her, a work I believe she takes seriously. But on another perspective, it is such a waste for someone whose talent is oozing like no other. I have always admired her since her first lakorn, although she is waaaaaay younger than me. Her acting ability is amazing. So, yes, I will be very sad if she leaves the acting world when she is at her prime. However, as a fan and person, I guess i have to respect her decision.

Btw, is her boyfriend also in the entertainment world?