Matchmaking Kiss Ch.11B-11/2/2011

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you and take your time..
I loved the line where Lom said "One day you will smile as i hold you." It's just so cutie... :cloud9:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh everyone is so cute... Jeed and Fai, are freaken immatures, but in a cute way.
Din and Aim, are so funny nd they started out meeting each other bad.. Lom and Kati, Lom is
way to funny... Puwaned and Nam,Puwaned is way to funny. thanks

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back and thanks for the update!

Don't worry, school comes first ok.

I am enjoying this story very much!

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8: Why? I'm Sorry.

Ok after a brief hiatus I came back to finish this one. School has been hectic lately so I almost forgot about this, but now I am back to finish it.

That night as the Adisuan and Potsawat family sat along the beach Fai couldn’t help, but keep his eyes fixed on Jeed. There was something about her that scared

him; especially finding out that she had made the Massaman Curry sitting in the bowl across from him. He was afraid that she would fall for him and he wouldn’t

be able to return those feelings. Pim was the only woman for him, but there was something about Jeed that interested him. He shook his head to stop thinking

about her. Ever since he has been on this vacation she has been pushing and shoving Pim out of his memories.

“What’s wrong with you Akkanee?” he mumbled to himself.
“Besides the fact that you’re a creepy idiot?” He heard someone asked from behind. He turned around to see Jeed standing behind him. He had been so focused in

his thoughts that he didn’t notice she shifted from the food table.
“H..hey!” Fai scowled.
“Here, your parents wanted me to bring these to you. Boy I wish I had some Rat Poison. I could end my misery with this plate.” Jeed said shoving the plate in

front of him.
“Are you always so … so….r..immature?” Fai said grabbing the plate and sliding it closer to him.
“Hey, I don’t want to be here as much as you don’t.”
“WE WOULDN’T BE HERE IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOU!” Fai exclaimed.
“Shhhh, Quiet down! They might hear you.” Jeed said covering his mouth with her hands.
“Hey, get your dirty hands away from my mouth.” Fai said prying her hands from his mouth. He began to spit behind him on the floor. “Ehhhh why are your hands

so salty.”
“I was cooking and touching seafood, how can they not be salty! Let go of my hands.” Jeed said. Fai turned back around to face Jeed and notice he still had a

hold on her hands. They looked into each other’s eyes as Fai slowly let go of Jeed’s hands.
“Sorry.” He apologized.
“Do you want anything else?” Jeed asked to be polite.
“Uh, no thank you.” Fai responded. Jeed let out an awkward smile before getting out of her seat and walking away with Fai’s eyes still fixed on her. Before Jeed went any further she stopped and turned around to walk back towards Fai who quickly turned around before she noticed he was watching her.
“Hey, I forgot to say something to you.”
“Oh?”
“I’m sorry that I made your girlfriend misunderstand you.” Jeed said walking away quickly. Fai was a little surprised by her apologies, but couldn’t help but smile at her kind gesture.

Down by The Beach

Krati inhaled as she starred out into the massive beach in front of her. She smiled as the breeze touched her face.
“It feels good to get some fresh air.” She mumbled to herself.
“Does it?” A voice asked from behind her. Lom quietly joined her on the beach. Krati turned to see him towering behind her and attempted to walk away. “Let’s cut the crap, why are you doing this to me?”
“I…I .. Excuse me?” Krati asked pretending to be confused.
“You expect me to believe that you are someone else? You expect me to pretend that I don’t know you? You expect me to believe that you are this boring, innocent, and tender daughter?”
“Khun Wayupak, I do..”
“If you dare say you don’t know what you are talking about I will kiss you right here where everyone can see us.” Lom said aggressively. Krati turned to look him in the eyes and attempted to leave again when he grabbed her by the elbows and swung her into his arms.
“Ticha, how much more are you going to torture me? You left me 10 years ago without a word. The only words you left were that I will forever be alone. Then you reappear into my life as another woman. As a completely different woman. Do you really want me to go crazy?”
“Khun, Wayupak… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Krati said aggressively pushing him away.
“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but I don’t want to play anymore. I want to know why you left me 10 years ago. Why did you disappear without saying a word.”
“I ….I…..”
“P’ Krati what are you doing out here?” A voice called from behind the pair. Krati turned to see Cher Aem walking towards them.
“Aem, I just came to get some fresh air by the beach and happen to see Khun L..Wayupak. I was about to go back. Come with me.” Krati said grabbing Aem’s arm and pulling her away. Aem looked at Krati and looked back to stare at Lom as they walked away.
“P’ Krati, did that bastard do something to you?”
“Wa… N…No.” Krati said anxiously.

Din walked over to Lom and put his hands on his shoulders.
“So are you going to tell me what that was about?” Din asked curious. He had been watching the pair from a distance since he saw Lom walk over to Krati.
“Din… what was what about?” Lom responded acting overly confused.
“I saw the entire thing, why were you molesting the Potsawat’s daughter?”
“Hey, she’s too old to be using the word molest with!”
“Ok so rape.. wait or trying to rape.”
“Hey, watch what you’re saying.” Lom warned.
“So are you going to tell me or what?”
“I … No, it’s none of your business.” Lom said walking away.
“Jerk.” Din mumbled before following him.

I know this is a big revelation between Krati and Lom, I've thought about their story throughout the entire time I started writing this and I decided to speed things up a little between them instead of wait.

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 9: Drunken Princess, Hidden Memories

Cher Aem walked down the hallway of the hotel confused and feeling lost.
“Jeed! I am going to kill you when I find you.” Aem mumbled. Jeed sent Cher Aem on a wild goose chase when she mentioned that Aem’s favorite superstar is staying at the hotel under an alias. Aem finding it hard to believe went to take a peek and make sure.
“Can I help you?” A voice asked approaching her. Cher Aem turned around to see the person she came to look for. She felt as though her heart had stopped beating. She stood there with a frozen smile.
“Excuse me, Ms. Are you ok?” The man continued to press.
“I … I…. “
“Excuse my girlfriend, she’s a little weird. She must recognize you from her favorite Lakorn.” Din said approaching the two. He quickly grabbed Cher Aem’s arm and tried to pull her away.
“Khun Pattapee you have a very beautiful girlfriend.” First Ekkapong said with a charming smile.
“Thank you.” Din said pulling Aem harder. He stopped when they were in a private area in the hotel. “Hey you! What are you doing disturbing my VIP guests like that?!” Din exclaimed. Cher Aem who was slowly coming back to her senses thought about what just happened.
“…Hey… did you tell P’ First that I was your girlfriend?!” Aem exclaimed.
“Yeah and? How else would I explain letting a crazy fangirl into the VIP section that is OFF LIMITS.”
“Oh my gosh, now P’ First thinks I’m taken! You idiot!” Aem said smacking Din on the arm.
“Hey watch it! Even if you weren’t single he wouldn’t take a second look at you. Look at you, you’re like a toothpick.”
“Hey he said I was beautiful. In his words he said ahem, Khun Pattapee you have a very beautiful girlfriend.” Aem said blushing as she started to twist and pinch Din’s shirt.
“Ouch, are you crazy? He was just saying that to be polite. Come on let’s leave now before you get me more in trouble.” Din said pulling Aem away from that section of the hotel.

At a restaurant by the beach side
Puwaned nervously put the menu down and tried to sneak a glance at Nam every now and then. Every time he looked up and his eyes met with Narm’s he quickly turned away.
“Khun Puwaned are you ok?” Narm asked with a smile.
“Uh, yes.. why is there something wrong?” Puwaned responded worried.
“No, but I noticed that you keep turning your head, if your neck hurts I can recommend some medicine.” Narm replied with a smile. Puwaned smiled at her and turned away in embarrassment.
You are such an idiot Puwaned. How do you expect to woo this beautiful woman when you are acting like an idiot. Puwaned thought to himself.
“Khun Narm Krup, do you know what you will order already?” Puwaned asked with a squeaky voice. Narm laughed a little and looked up at Puwaned. “What’s so funny?” Puwaned asked nervous.
“Nothing, you’re just cute when you’re nervous. I’ m sure someone like Khun Puwaned Potsawat isn’t nervous around a girl like me?” Narm said.
“I … I.. Khun Narm Krup, I’ve just never had lunch with someone as beautiful as you that’s all.” Puwaned said rubbing the back of his head with his left arm.
“Oh now I’m flattered that almost sounds like a sincere lie.” Narm said taking a sip of her coffee. Narm was a little nervous being with Puwaned this way. She often heard about his playboy nature and didn’t want to get too close to him. She was worried about being on the front page of some gossip newspaper about being his new toy or Barbie. She didn’t want to ruin her own reputations and not to mention family’s reputation that way.
“Khun Narm Krup, I really am nervous to have lunch with you. You are different..”
“Don’t say different from the girls you’ve met.” Narm said setting her coffee cup down.
“I…”
“Khun Puwaned, I’m going to be honest with you. I think you’re a handsome, successful, and smart man, but I will never see you as more than just a friend. You are not the type of person for me. I can’t compete with all of the women that you’ve been with. I can’t inject myself into the lifestyle that you were born into. I am just a simple woman who works in a hospital and go home to have dinner with her parents and brothers. I don’t want any type of bad feelings between the two of us. I just want to let you know right now that I will never see you as anything aside from a friend.” Narm said looking Puwaned sharp in the eye. At that point Puwaned felt as though his heart had been ripped out and stomped on. Although he didn’t quite love Narm, but he liked her enough to car about what she said to him.
“Khun Narm, I don’t know what to say…”
“Don’t say anything. Let’s just keep the relationship between us friends?” Narm said feeling guilty for knocking down his pride that way. She saw the look of hurt in his face and knew he was genuinely hurt. “I..I’m sorr..”
“No, it’s ok. I understand.” Puwaned said picking up his coffee cup. He took a sip while peeking at Narm.

Inside Krati’s Hotel Room
Krati walked out of the bathroom rubbing her hair with a towel.
“Cher Aem what are our plans for lunch?” She asked heading straight towards the mirror.
“We’re going to a small island on the other side of the resort.” A man’s voice said walking from behind a wall at the entrance. Krati turned to see Lom standing there.
“H… how did you get inside my room?” Krati asked nervous.
“Have you forgotten who owns this resort?”
“Get out. Get out now!” Krati screamed.
“Now that is more like that Ticha I know.” Lom said walking towards her.
“Khun Wayupak please, don’t do this. Don’t make me feel any worst that I am already feeling.” Krati said tired of his harassment.
“You can end your own misery by answering one question. Why did you leave me 10 years ago?” Lom asked grabbing her arm aggressively. Krati flopped down on the chair behind her and looked up at Lom in despair. She has been avoiding this moment for 10 years of her life only to have it all fall apart because they accidentally met.
“I can’t tell you.” Krati said with tears beginning to fill her eyes.
“Why not?” Lom asked annoyed.
“Be..” Before Krati could finish her sentence a knock at the door disturbed the two. Krati walked over to answer the door to see both her parents and the Montri and Supansa Adisuan standing there.
“Thi…s isn’t what it looks like we were…”
“We were talking about what to serve for dinner.” Lom interrupted. The parents scanned the two for lies, but were too worried to bother questioning them.
“Have you guys seen Jeed or Fai?” Supansa asked worried.
“N..No, I haven’t seen them since last night. Have you checked Jeed’s hotel room?” Krati asked worried.
“No one answers.” Supansa said.
“Maybe they went out with P’ Puwaned and Khun Narm or Khun Din and Cher Aem.” Krati suggested.
“Let’s go check Narm’s room. I have the key to her room.” Lom said. Krati looked at Lom in disgust. Before everyone could walk out of the room they heard a loud piercing scream from the other bedroom inside Cher Aem’s and Krati’s hotel room. Everyone quickly rushed in to see Jeed sitting up screaming and Fai lying in bed slowly beginning to wake up. Fai rubbed his head and slowly got up.
“What is making all that sound so early in the morning?” He said sitting up and wiping his eyes.
“Hey Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunty.” Fai smiled as he attempted to lie back down. As his head hit the pillow his eyes immediately widened and he sprung from the bed as fast as he could. He turned and his eyes filled with horror as he saw Jeed sitting in the bed opposite of the side he was sleeping in screaming and crying.
“What is going on here?” Pisarn asked with a shaking voice. “Wha…what did you do to my daughter?!” He continued to exclaim.
“I… I… I…”
“Fai what is this?” Supansa asked embarrassed and angry at her son.
“Mom, I could explain, I don’t remember what happened.”
“You bastard.” Krati said slapping him across the face. “My sister is a girl how could you be so irresponsible.” Krati said walking over to sit beside Jeed in the bed. She quickly covered her sister’s half naked body with a blanket.
“You two get dressed and come talk to us outside.” Supansa said leaving the bedroom with Montri and Pisarn right behind her. Lom took a look at Fai and nodded his head.
“You just had to didn’t you.” Lom mumbled.
“I really need to stop getting drunk. Bad things always happen when I get drunk.” Jeed cried as she hugged Krati.
“Hey, you act like I like having these types of memories with you!” Fai yelled. “You were born to ruin my life.” Fai added. Jeed continued to cry even louder. Lom himself was embarrassed by his brother’s statement and smacked him on the head.
“That is not gentlemen like at all.” Lom said tossing Fai his shirt and pants.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Yipiee, you come back. :whistle:
I love Bargie, want to now their story...
Jeeb and Fai :faint:
:thanks:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again for the update!

So happy to see the new update and it's getting so good!!!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance2: :dance2: :dance1: :dance1:

julalalex

sarNie Egg

Chapter 10 A: An Unlikely Fairytale
Cher Aem looked around as she entered the abandoned town. She had wandered miles outside of Thara Rin Resort and Recreational Park. The state of the town sent chills up her spine.
“I should go back; this place is kind of creepy.” Aem mumbled to herself as she took a step back in attempts to leave. Just as she took her step back she felt herself crash into someone. Her heart began to race as she slowly turned around expecting to see something supernatural or a disfigured animal. Cher Aem gasped as she realized what was behind her, even a ghost would have been better than the person standing there behind her.
“Nick.” Cher Aem mumbled as she took a few steps backwards.
“You know, I’ve been watching you since you got her. I’ve been waiting for you to wander off alone. I didn’t think that it would be this easy. An abandoned town? It’s like fate wanted us to meet.” The tall and slightly heavy man said.
“Y…yo…you followed me here?”
“Followed? Stalk would be more appropriate.” Nick said walking closer towards Cher Aem. Her heart began to pound as she thought of ways to run from the deadly person in front of her. She slowly counted to three in her head before attempting to run, but before she could even move a step away from Nick he grabbed her by the arm and yanked her hard enough to where she crashed into his arms.
“Ni..Nick, please let me go, things between us … th…”
“If you say they are over, you will not leave this place the same.” Nick threatened. Aem’s eyes began to fill with tears of fear as she struggled to break herself loose of Nick’s grasp.
“Let her go.” A voice said approaching them calmly. Nick and Aem turned around to see a man making his way towards them.
“Khun Pattapee!” Cher Aem exclaimed excited. She was ecstatic to see him. Even though she hated his guts with a passion she was glad to see him.
“I said let her go.” Din said caulking his gun as he directed it towards Nick’s head. Nick was hesitant but didn’t prepare for a gun battle. He let Cher Aem go with much reluctance.
“So… look who decided to be captain save a Hoe.”
“Cher Aem, the car is right outside those fences go wait for me in the car.” Din instructed
“B…b…bu..”
“I said GO!” Din exclaimed before Aem could say anything else. Cher Aem quickly ran towards the car with no intention to look back.
“You know, she didn’t need to be saved, I wasn’t going to hurt her.” Nick said with a smirk.
“I don’t care what you were going to do with her or who she is to you, but she is a guest of Thara Rin and I’ll be damned if I let someone from my resort get hurt.” Din responded with a glare.
“Alright, alright, I’ll let you be the hero and save the day for now, but remember you can’t be with her all the time and when she is alone. .. I’ll get her again.” Nick laughed as he walked away. Din kept his eyes on Nick as he slowly walked back to his car.
“What the hell are you doing this far from the resort alone?!” Din yelled as he got into the car.
“I…I…I just wanted to get some fresh air…”
“Fresh air? You almost got yourself into heaven knows what for fresh air? Isn’t there enough fresh air along the beaches of the resort?”
“No! It’s salty air!” Aem argued childishly. Din shook his head and started the car.
“Who was that guy anyways?”
“Nick… was an ex-boyfriend. We dated for 2 years and then he cheated on me with my friend Pen or Pennapa.”Aem answered
“Ex-boyfriend? You mean someone was actually interested in you?” Din joked.
“No… that’s why he cheated on me with my best friend.” Aem replied with a soft voice. She suddenly went quiet and the mood became dim. When Din turned to look at her Aem’s eyes were filled with tears. He realized what he said was inappropriate and stupid. Before he could apologize Aem began to cry, her cries became louder and louder by the minute forcing Din to pull over on the side of the road.
“H…hey.. don’t cry, I’m sorry. I was just joking. I didn’t think you would take it seriously.” Din said attempting to apologize. Din had never had to make an apology to anyone other than his mother and sister so this was a very awkward situation he had put himself in. He removed his belt and turned to look at Cher Aem who was still crying hysterically. His face was filled with confusion as he scratched his head
”What do I do? I’ve never comforted a girl before. Geeze why does this girl have to be such a cry baby. It’s not like what I said was that bad.” Din thought to himself. With his instinct urging him Din slowly reached his arms out to unbuckle Cher Aem’s seatbelt and gather her in his arms. Cher Aem continued to cry even after her face was pressed into his chest.
“There, there, stop crying. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Din apologized. Aem’s sniffles began to decrease as she slowly pulled herself apart from his hold. Din looked at her face and smiled at how wet her face had become from all the tears. He grabbed the handkerchief that sat lonely in his car and slowly began to wipe the tears from her face. “You are such a child. Who cries like that.” Din said with a smile as he removed his hands from her face.
“T…t..thank you.” Aem managed to say as she looked up at Din.
“It’s, ok. It’s the least I can do after I made you cry.” Din said awkwardly as he looked into Aem’s eyes. Before Din could realize what was going on his lips had landed on Cher Aem’s lips. With the thought of nothing in his head he had planted a very unwelcomed kiss on Cher Aem’s lips. Aem was confused, but angry at the same time. With all her strength she pushed Din back as she sat up straight in her seat.
“I want to go back to the resort now.” Aem said wiping her lips.
“Uh…. I .. I’m sor…”
“Don’t say anything, just take us back to the resort please.” Aem continued to press. Din confused on what just happened and feeling bad for taking advantage of her at such a vulnerable moment turned back to face the steering wheel as he started the car one more time.

Chapter 10 B: Fated?

“Akkanee Adisuan, if you still see me as your mother you will take responsibility for your actions.” Supansa said crossing her arms.
“No… not the arm crossing, mother speech. Mom, please don’”
“So am I still your mother?”
“Yes…” Fai said letting his head drop. He could say no to anything and everyone in the world, but when his mother pulled the “If you still consider me your mother.” Speech it completely convinced him to do whatever she wanted.
“Now, that’s my son. I’ll go talk to the Potsawat right now.” Supansa said squeezing her son’s cheek. Montri smiled as he walked by his son. He shook his head and let out a slight chuckle
“You know your mother, she always has to get her way.”
“I think I need a drink.” Fai said walking out of the hotel room. He made his way down to the lobby and towards the bar when all of the sudden he fell backwards. He turned to see who had crashed into him and sighed upon the recognition of Jeed’s face.
“I.. I…I’m uh sorry.” Jeed apologized getting up.
“It’s ok, I guess this wouldn’t be the worst thing you’ve done to me.” Fai responded getting up.
“Hey! I apologized what more do you want?”
“I want you out of my life, can you make that happen?” Fai responded carelessly. Jeed was a little hurt by his words. For some reason Fai’s words hurt her more than they should.
“It’s not like I want you in my life either!” Jeed yelled.
“He..hey… stop yelling. You’re causing a scene.” Fai whispered motioning his hands for Jeed to calm down.
“I will not calm down because you tell me too. Look Nai Akkanee Adisuan, don’t think just because you’re cute that you can talk to me however you like. I know that you’re a coldhearted person, but you sho…” Before Jeed could finish her sentence Fai grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into a small hallway and nearly devoured her lips with an expected kiss. Jeed stood motionless for the 10 seconds that the kiss lasted. Fai slowly pulled himself away from her as soon as he realized was happening. Before any of them could say anything they mumbling and the sounds of camera shutters snapping. Fai quickly turned to see a handful of reporters taking pictures of them. Jeed unable to comprehend what was going on looked to Fai for help. Fai quickly grabbed Jeed by the hands and lead her towards the elevator. As soon as they got into the elevators and the doors closed Fai leaned his head against the elevator wall
“Boy, I am going to pay for that.” He said hitting himself in the forehead. Jeed turned to look up at Fai once before turning her head to focus on the elevator doors. As soon as they arrived at their floor Fai quickly looked around to make sure no one was out there and grabbed Jeed’s hands. “Let’s go before anyone else comes.”

julalalex

sarNie Egg

Chapter 11 A: Love that was never lost.

Krati tried her best to avoid eye contact with Lom as she entered the hotel lobby. Lom with his eyes focused on her slowly followed her as she made her way towards the elevators. Krati looked at Lom once before walking into the elevators. Lom let out a mild smirk before following her into the elevator. Krati took a deep breath before turning to face Lom as the elevator door closed.
“Khun Wayupak, what is it that you want from me? Why are you harassing me?”
“You can end the harassment with one answer, but you refuse to answer it so I assume that you like being harassed by me.” Lom replied snidely
“Who in their right mind would like being harassed by you?” Krati responded condescendingly.
“Now, we need to finish our conversation from earlier. Are you going to tell me or not?”
“I…I… I…” Before Krati could finish her statement there was a slight ring before the elevator doors slid open. Krati immediately walked out attempting to avoid the awkward conversation. Before she could reach her hotel room Lom grabbed her by the elbows and dragged her back to the elevator.
“Hey! What are you doing?!” Krati asked trying to pry his hands from her elbows. Out of desperation Krati began to hit Lom on his chest to pressure him to let go. “Let go! Wayupak let go!”
“Stop it!” Lom exclaimed glaring at her before proceeding to drag her down the hallway as the elevator doors opened. The two reached Lom’s private floor where his room stood alone with a few extra rooms for his guests if he ever had any.
“Khun Wayupak, what are you doing? What are we doing here?” Krati asked alarmed. She realized where they were and became afraid of what would happen if she went into that room with him. “Please, don’t do this. Please just let me go and we can go talk about this downstairs in the lobby.” Krati pleaded.
“I want to talk to you alone, I don’t want any disturbances.” Lom said opening his room door and pulling Krati in. Krati struggled to get loose, but Lom was much stronger than she was. He shoved her aggressively on the sofa in the guest area of the hotel room. “Now talk, what is there that you need to tell me before I start making my own assumptions of why you left me without saying one word.”
“I…. I …. I can’t tell you.” Krati reiterated.
“You can’t tell me, but you will tell me. You have no choice. If you ever want to leave this room you have to tell me.” Lom said taking a seat beside her. Krati looked deep into his eyes with anger.
“You think that just because you force me to I am obligated to tell you? You think just because you put me in a position where I can’t run I have to tell you? Have you ever considered my reasons? Have you considered that maybe I had a reason to do what I did? Have you ever considered that you weren’t the only one that was hurt by what happened? Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe you are selfish?” Krati said as tears began to make way towards her eyes.
“Me? Selfish? I did nothing but love you Ticha. I did nothing but dedicate my entirely youth to being one hearted. I did nothing but dedicate whatever was left of my heart to you. I did nothing but cry when you left me. I did nothing but tell myself you were coming back, but after 10 years I realized you weren’t going to. I realized that the love I had for you was stronger than the love you had for me. I did nothing but love you remember that.” Lom responded beginning to get teary also.
“Can we please not talk about this? I have my reasons can we leave it at that? Can you please consider this one final favor for someone you use to love?” Krati pleaded.
“Use to? I still love you and that is why I am doing something this stupid. I am asking for something that could possibly hurt me. Don’t you think you have tortured me long enough? I had to suffer a decade without knowing why the person who promised to be there with me through everything would leave me the way you did.” Lom responded.
“P’ Wayu…. I’m so sorry for hurting you. I am so sorry for being so heartless towards your heart, but please; please don’t make me tell you. I am afraid that if I tell you…if I tell you any chance I have at you forgiving me will be over instantly.” Krati said in tears. Lom was shocked by her statement. He didn’t quite know how to respond to that. All he knew was that in front of him was the love of his life. He was angry with her for breaking his heart. He was angry with her for hurting him, but at the same time the fear of losing her again was greater than any question he had in his heart.
“Ticha, if I promise not to ask you again about why you left will you answer one question for me?” Lom asked with his heart on his sleeves.
“As long as I can answer it I promise I will.” Krati responded.
“Do you still love me?” Lom asked hesitantly. Krati’s face filled with confusion and shock as the question repeated itself in her head. She took hold of his hands and raised it to where she could caress it against her own face.
“As long as my heart still beats you will always be the person who owns it.” She responded. Lom reached his other hand to caress the other side of her face.
“You know I want so badly to know why you’ve hurt me, but I am more afraid of losing you again than to hear what it is you have to say. Call me stupid, crazy, idiotic, or anything, but I can’t lose you again. My heart died 10 years ago and it was resuscitated the day I saw you again in that stupid restaurant. I tried to tell myself that the person in that restaurant wasn’t my Ticha, but when I got home my conscience told me that it was you. There was no way in the world I could forget anything about your beautiful face, your beautiful eyes, and your beautiful scent.” Lom said passionately. Krati smiled in joy. She hated that she had to hurt him the way she did for 10 years, she hated having to keep the secret from him, and she hated the idea that she could possibly lose him forever if he found out.
“Ticha…” Lom mumbled as he slowly leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met and this time Krati didn’t struggle to get away from his grasp on her. She let her body follow the directions from her heart and responded to his kisses. She slowly placed her hands against his chest to stop him as soon as she realized that she was now laying down on the sofa.
“Khun Lom don’t.” she said.
“Khun Lom? When did I become Khun Lom to you?” Lom asked raising himself off her to sit straight up in the sofa. He crossed his arms and pouted as Krati tried to pull herself up into a sitting position.
“I’m sorry, Khun Way..”
“No.”
“P’ Wayu?” Krati said tilting her head to look him in the eyes as he continued to pout.
“Come here you little hummingbird.” Lom said pulling her into his arms again. He looked into her eyes again and smiled. “Ticha, I am trying to believe that this is real, but I am afraid that something will happen and I’ll wake up. I am trying to believe that you are sitting here with me, but I am afraid that I will be abruptly awoken. Tell me this is real.”
“P’ Wayu, if this were a dream then you wouldn’t be able to feel this.” Krati said slowly moving her head towards his. Before their lips could meet Lom screamed in excruciating pain.
“OUCH!”
“Now do you believe it’s real?” Krati joked jumping off the sofa.
“Why you little humming bird. How dare you pinch me!” Lom exclaimed chasing her across the room. Before Krati could go any further she was stopped by the dining room table. Lom quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. “Now let me punish you and maybe your punishment wouldn’t be so severe.” Lom said engulfing her lips with his. As he kissed her Lom lifted Krati onto the dining room table all the while pinning his body tightly against hers.
“P’ Wayu Ka..”
“Yes?” Lom mumbled as he continued to kiss her.
“We can’t do this… what will our families think?”
“Who cares what they think, right now let’s talk about us.” Lom said continuing to kiss her. He slowly made his way down her neck.
“Hey! What are you doing?” She said putting her hands against his chest to stop him.
“Don’t be shy; you act like this is the furthest we’ve ever gone.” Lom said with a mischievous smirk.
“P’ Wayu…” Krati scolded.
“Ok, ok. I’m sorry, it’s just that I can’t help it. I’ve been waiting for you for ten years and I’ve been … wait… before we do anything, I need to ask. When you left you left a note saying that I will forever be alone. Explain that to me.”
“I thought you weren’t going to ask about that?”
“Ok, I won’t, but you have to give me something in exchange.” Lom whispered in her ears. Krati smiled before jumping off the table.
“You’re such a pervert you know that. I don’t understand how I could be so in love with such a pervert.” Krati joked as she made her way towards the front door of the hotel room. Lom ran over and grabbed her hands before she could leave the room.
“Hey, hey where do you think you’re going?”
“P’ Wayu ka, it’ll look suspicious if we are gone for so long like this.”
“Ok, if I listen to you this one time then when we go back to Krung Thep, The very first day we get back you promise to meet me at our secret nest my hummingbird?”
“P’ Wayu, right now we’re both older and the society keeps a closer eyes on our families we have to be .. you still have that place?”
“Of course, I was hoping one day I would walk into it and see you sitting on the sofa waiting for me and telling me why you left…. “ Lom said looking into Krati’s eyes. Krati smiled as she wrapped her arms around him.
“I don’t know how I could ever..”
“But preferably with your clothes off.”
“Pervert.” Krati said pulling away from him.
“Ok, ok we’ll wait awhile before we start meeting there again. How about the last night before we leave back to Krung Thep you come with me up here and we you know do what we use to do and of course I want to hold you all night.”
“I can’…”
“Don’t say can’t. You don’t feel sorry for me? I’ve been heartbroken for 10 years and now I have you back and you are going to deny me love?”
“Since when did sex equal love?”
“Sex doesn’t equal love, but making love equals love.” |
“Silly. Ok, I promise the last night before we leave, but I’ll have to tell them that I ran into a friend and I am going to stay the night with her, but won’t your family be suspicious that we’re all missing at the same time?”
“I sleep up here anyways they won’t suspect a thing.”
“No se… love making ok?”
“Wh..wh..what?”
“Say you promise first.”
“Ok then sex?”
“NO. Promise you won’t try anything funny.”
“Ok, I promise, but if you hit on me first don’t blame me because you know I am pretty irresistible.” Lom joked.

I had to speed things between this couple up a bit because their story is going somewhere pretty big too. Debating on if I should do a love scene what do you girls think? I don't want to write something that might offend anyone in anyway.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i was so excited thinking this was an updated on fai and jeed! lol i shall go back and read the story about lom and krati :)

julalalex

sarNie Egg

Chapter 11 B: Like Brother Like Brother

“Wh…wh.. what are we doing in your room?” Jeed asked nervous.
“I wasn’t thinking.” Fai responded pouring some water into his cup.
“Exactly you weren’t thinking when you decided to kiss me in public in front of the paparazzi!” Jeed screamed.
“Hey watch it. You were thinking when you kissed me that night? The night that put us in this situation?” Fai countered annoyed.
“My excuse is that I was drunk when I did it. I didn’t know what I was doing. I wasn’t of sound mind, but what is your excuse?” Jeed responded angrily.
“You blame everything that has happened on me, but you have never stopped to consider that maybe you’re wrong too. If you weren’t so selfish we wouldn’t be here today. I know that I was selfish and stupid to ask you to meet my father that day, but if you didn’t bring your parents would we be here today? If you didn’t selfishly want me to explain to your girlfriend Pim then you wouldn’t have accepted my request to meet my dad.”
“It’s funny that you even dare say that. You were the one who pleaded me to meet your father, you were the one who kissed me, you were the one who started this all. The only involvement I have in any of this is I was a victim to your childish antics.” Responded Fai with a loud voice.
“Ok fine! I’m sorry for ruining your life! I’m sorry for bringing all of these horrible things into your life. I’ll try my best to disappear from your life after we all go home.” Jeed said with a shaky voice. She tried to control her anger and tears, but it was of no use. Everything that has happened so far between the two has been unexpected and unplanned so neither should her tears.
“If you could do it I would be more than willing to applaud you.” Fai said heartlessly.
Jeed turned to walk out the door as she wiped her tears, but before she could reach the doors she felt Fai grab her hands and pulled her hard enough to where she was now facing him. Before anything could be said between the two their lips met as Fai kissed her aggressively. Jeed confused and angry shoved Fai with all of her strength before slapping hard across the face.
“It’s things like that, that confuses a girl. You say that I have ruined your life, you say that I have done everything to mess everything you have up, but you have no problem disrespecting me at every chance you get.”
“Remember that the kisses I’ve forced on you will never mean anything more than just a kiss. Exactly what yours was to me just a kiss. It’ll never mean anything more or have any type of deep meaning to it like the kisses I share with Pim.” Fai said to add salt onto Jeed’s already injured heart.

“Don’t worry; I know where I stand in your life. I know that between us there is nothing more than a show we’ve put on in front of our parents. After this vacation I’ll tell our parents that I ended things between us.” Jeed said twisting the door knob. As the door opened Jeed wiped her tears one final time before leaving the room. In her heart everything that Fai said to her hurt. She didn’t know if it was because she secretly liked him or if she was just confused. Either way she knew that Akkanee Adisuan’s kisses meant more to her than just a kiss. Jeed ran towards her room as fast as she could with all of her tears suppressed beneath her heart. As soon as she arrived to her room she closed the door and pressed her back against the doors. As soon as the doors were closed her tears had no problem barging from her eyes.

“Jeed, why are you crying over such a jerk? Why are you feeling so affected by such a jerk? How could you like someone you don’t even know so well? How could you be such a stupid idiot?”
"I will make Nai Akaniee Adisuan pay for insulting me." Jeed proclaimed. Her siblings laughed as she stood up.
"Oh yeah? What are you going to do?" Cher Aem asked with a chuckle.
"I will.. I will... I will make him swallow his words. I will make him fall in love with me. He shall see that no one escapes my clutches if I pursue.. I mean if I am willing."
"Heh, so you are going to make Khun Akaniee fall in love with you just to prove that you like him?" Cher Aem asked.
"Yes...I mean nooo!" Jeed exclaimed after she realized what Cher Aem had said.

That memory played in her head as she thought about the things Fai said to her. She considered giving up until she remembered her proclamation.

”I can’t give up. I have come this far already. I have wasted so much time on this already. I need to see it through so that P’ Aem and P’ Krati can’t say that I am all talk.” Jeed thought to herself. On the surface Jeed claimed to be in pursuit of Akaniee Adisuan for the purpose of revenge, but deep down in her heart she knew that he had found a space in her memories a space in which could not be given up so abruptly.
As soon as Jeed wiped her eyes a knock at the door caused her to jump in shock.
Fai’s hotel room
“Akaniee Adisuan, how could you be such a jerk? She may be a little annoying, but you had no right to insult her like that.” Fai said to himself as he bang his head against a pillar in his room. He slowly walked towards the door and left his hotel room. “I must really be crazy to even consider going to apologize to her.”

Fai reached the floor that Jeed’s room was on and slowly walked towards her room. His eyes widened as soon as he reached her room. He watched as someone he didn’t recognize hand a bouquet of roses to Jeed.

“Thank you. You really shouldn’t have Khun Vee.” Jeed said as the person handed her the roses.

“I hope you don’t mind, I took the liberty to find out where you were staying and had to come by and see you before I left.”

“Oh… not at all.” Jeed replied feeling a little uneasy.

“I… I … I actually had something to ask you, but I don’t know if you’re willing to accept.”

“Oh?”

“I was wondering if it were possible for you to have dinner with me tonight. I am leaving tomorrow morning and I don’t know if I’ll ever see you again.”

“I…. I’m not su…”

“Why don’t you accept?” Fai interrupted as he approached the pair. “After all this is someone who is willing to take you out and not being forced too.”

Vee and Jeed turned to see Fai approaching them. Jeed’s face filled with anger after hearing Fai’s voice.

“Khun Jeed, do you know this guy?” Vee asked confused.

“Uh.. uh.. yes he’s …”

“Why don’t you tell him who I am? Tell him I’m your boy…..b… b”

“My what?”

“b…bo…boyfriend.” Fai said hesitantly.

“BOYFRIEND?!” Jeed replied shocked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t aware that you had a boyfriend.” Vee said turning to face Jeed who was filled with confusion.

“I…I….”
“Tell him, tell him I’m your boyfriend Akaniee Adisuan.” Fai responded.
“Nai Akaniee what are you doing?” Jeed asked curious and confused.

“I.. I suppose I’ll get going now. I’m sorry to have bothered you. Khun Akaniee. I’m sorry to have disturbed your girlfriend. I hope you don’t misunderstand her. I should be leaving now.” Vee said walking away. As soon as Vee was out of sight Jeed quickly shoved Fai hard against the wall across from her door.

“What the .. what the .. was that?” Jeed asked loudly.
“Hey you could ruin my relationship, why can’t I ruin your potential one?” Fai responded snidely.

“You are such a jerk. Take your stupid roses and get out of here!” Jeed said tossing the roses at Fai before slamming her door shut.

“These aren’t my roses.” Fai said before walking away with the roses in hand. He threw them into a trash bin as he passed it on his way to the elevators. “You came to apologize, but ended up starting more problems. Maybe this is why no one can stand you Akaniee Adisuan.”

At the front of the resort
“Look, before we get out. I just wanted to say I’m sorry for what happened earlier. I really didn’t mean to.. to…”

“Look you don’t have to apologize. We’ll just pretend nothing ever happened.” Cher Aem said grabbing the door handle. Din quickly covered her hands with his before she could open the door.

“We need to talk, I don’t want you to think that I was taking advantage of you. I really don’t know what came over me.” Din tried to explain.

“I said it’s ok. I understand that sometimes people do things that they don’t expect.”

“Are you just saying this so I could let you out of the car?”

“NO, but I really don’t know what there is to say?”

“Be my girlfriend.”

“What?!” Aem yelled surprised. “What? Did you really just say what I heard you say?”

“I… I…. I should take responsibility for what I did.”

“Wow, they say that Pattapee Adisuan is the dumbest brother when it comes to girls and I am starting to see that.” Aem said laughing.

“What? Who says such a thing? There is no way. Have you seen me? I am what some girls call a charming prince.”

“Charming prince of idiots.”

“Hey.”

“Give me one good reason why I should be your girlfriend other than the fact that you want to take responsibility for kissing me.” Aem said.

“Ok, I’m a man I’m not afraid to admit. I am physically attracted to you. I don’t know about your personality, but I am physically attracted to you.”

“Do you ask every physically attractive girl to be your girlfriend?”

“No, but you’re the first physically attractive person that I... Just say yes.”

“That you what?”

“Nothing, just say yes ok?”

“You aren’t giving me much of a choice.”

“So should I understand that as an acceptance?”

“Do I really have a choice?”

“No.”

“Then you are asking me because?”

“Because I was just trying to be a nice boyfriend.”

“I don’t know if I want to be your girlfriend. I don’t think you have the qualities to be my first boyfriend.” Aem said

“First boyfriend?”

“Judging by the way you asked me to be your girlfriend you’ve never really had a girlfriend either.”

“I’ve been with other women, but I’ve never seriously dated anyone.”

“Is that what you see me as? A woman you will just be with”

“No, there is more of a long term thing between us. Maybe a friends with benefits type thing?”

“Jerk.”

“Ok, I’m sorry. I meant I’ll teach you all the things you need to know about men and in return you can teach me all the things I need to know about women.”

“I don’t know all of this sounds really risky.”

“Don’t worry I won’t fall in love with you. I don’t even like you that much.”

“What? So you’re saying you like me some?”

“No I was just being polite my feelings for you are almost borderline hate. You seriously annoy me, but like I said I am physically attracted to you.”

“Jerk.”

“So will you accept or not?”

“Go buy me some flowers and I’ll think about it.”

“If I do that than people will know.”

“Ok I’ll accept only because I hate you too.” Aem said forcing his hands off hers and opening the door to exit the car. As Aem closed the door; Din couldn’t help but smile. The woman annoyed him to death, but he liked fighting with her. She was someone different from the girls in his life. Although he saw nothing more than a friendship developing between them he couldn’t help but smile. Regardless of his interest in her he had to remember that Cher Aem was really a member of the Wongwai family and not a true Potsawat.
“What an idiot.” Aem whispered as she was walking away from the car.