Matchmaking Kiss Ch.11B-11/2/2011

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
HAhahaha I love how she end up kissing him at midnight!!
LOL Please upadte soon! I love this already! Please do
not leave me hanging!! :p :) :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy:

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3: Dumped Plus Desperate

Jeed paced back and forth in her bedroom. Her mind filled with confusion, worries, questions, and fear. She didn't know what she could do to possibly make this situation smaller then it had become. Cher Aem entered the room to see her sister frantically pacing back and forth.

"Wow this must be a serious situation to you. You're never up at 8 in the morning. It is usually noon when anyone sees your face." Aem mocked.
"P'Aem, what do I do?! How am I going to bring that... that... "
"Akkanee"
"Yeah, him to meet father if I don't even know him?"
"Get to know him?"
"NO! That stupid idiot isn't worth knowing me. I am Ahij.."
"Ma Potsawats..Yes, yes I am sure the entire country knows that is why you are stuck in this situation."
"Ok.. ok.. I know what I'll do. I'll run. I'll leave out of the country until this calms down and I'll come back."
"Are you crazy?! Father will hunt you down!"
"Ok.. ok... what am I going to do."
"How about this, just meet him. Have him explain to father this entire situation."
"EXPLAIN? That I was drunk out of my mind and kissed some random stranger. Father will definitely kill me."
"You're dead either way so mind as well die telling the truth."
"Heh, that isn't funny." Krati said entering her sister's room. "Jeed. The best thing you could do now is either tell father the truth or bring Khun Akkanee to meet him."

Jeed sat on her bed her face filled with despair. She looked at her phone and grabbed it off her nightstand. Her sisters were right, the right decision would probably be tell her father the truth and accept her punishment. However, Jeed refuses to be punished so the second best option was deception.

"Bam, this is Jeed. Don't talk just listen. You know alot of people so do whatever you can to get me nai Akkanee Adisuan's number. Thanks." Jeed said hanging up.

Cher Aem and Krati looked at one another and set their sights on their sister. "You're going with lying?!" The two spouted out at the same time.

"It's not lying, it's hiding the truth."
"What if Khun Akkanee doesn't agree?"
"I'll make him." Jeed said standing up. Just as she stood up her text message sounded. Bam had already found Akkanee Adisuan's number. Now all that is left to do was call him. Jeed was unable to summon the courage to do so.

A small cafe in Krung Thep

"Pim, I am so happy that you are back." Fai said grabbing Pim's hand. Pim gave Fai a smile that expressed her intense awkward feeling. She slowly pulled her hands from his grasp and looked him in the eyes.
"Fai, I... I don't know how I can make this any easier.. so I will just come out and say it. I think we should seperate."
"Seperate? I don't understand. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"
"Fai, I am to embarassed by the news right now. I don't want to look like the third hand in your relationship with Ahjima."
"Relationship?! I have no relationship with her. Pim you are misunderst..."
"Fai. Please don't make this more difficult then it has to be. I'm sorry. I just can't take the humiliation."
"Pim. The person I love is you. It will always be you. Ahjima or whoever she is means nothing to me. I don't even know her."
"Fai..please don't hurt me anymore than this. I am embarassed enough that people ask me what happened between us and why have we suddenly broken up. To be honest I don't have the audacity to tell the reporters that I am your real girlfriend when clearly I'm not. You shared a midnight kiss with someone else. That is something that many people wouldn't consider doing with a stranger." Pim said with tears beginning to escape her eyes. Her heavy masscara immediately took advantage and began smearing.
"Pim.. I don't know what to say.."
"Fai, how about goodbye." Pim said getting up. "I am gonna go back to England. Maybe someday in the future we can be friends." Pim said walking away. Fai watched in despair as the woman he loved walked out right before his eyes. Everything was happening so fast he didn't know how to react. All of this because of Ahjima Potsawats.

In a cab outside the cafe.

"Hello, Khun Vee Ka. I really miss you. I'll see you in a few days. I am leaving Thailand tomorrow."
"Really? Ok. I will be waiting for your return. I miss you Pim."
"And I really miss you." Pim said hanging up. She stared back into the cafe and smiled as she watched Fai sit there looking defeated. Pim has always been a woman with confidence. Seeing a man so hurt over her departure from his life satisfies her more than anything. Pim Chose to walk out on Akkanee before he walked out on her. She knew that if she ever needed him again he'll be right there for her disposal, but right now she had moved on to bigger and better things like Veeraparb Suparbpaiboon.

Inside the Cafe

"Can I have a medium cup of dark coffee please." Jeed said walking up to the counter. As soon as he heard her voice Fai couldn't help but turn. The voice sounded familiar, but at the same time very new. As soon as he saw her he stood up. He waited until she turned around. Jeed was startled to see Fai standing in front of her.

"Nai.. Nai.. Akkanee." Jeed mumbled.
"You... You... You ruined my life." Fai said as he pointed at her directly in the face.
"I ruined your life? You ruined my LIFE." Jeed responded. Before she could say anything else Fai grabbed her by the arm and pulled her outside of the cafe. "Hey.. Hey what are you doing? Let me go before I scream for help."
"Go ahead. I'll just tell them that you are my crazy insane girlfriend." Fai said shoving her against a wall in the alley behind the cafe.
"What are you doing." Jeed said trying to walk away. Fai grabbed her and shoved her against the brick wall once again.
"I want you go explain to my girlfriend that there is nothing going on between us. Tell her we don't even know each other and you mean nothing to me."
"What business is that of mines?!"
"What business is it of yours? Your the one that kissed me and ruined my life!" Fai shouted.
"Hey, it's not your life the only one that is ruined. Mines is also! It's not like your parents are forcing you to bring me to meet them!" Jeed screamed. Despite all of the anger he was feeling inside Fai couldn't help but notice what she just said.
"Wait.. my parents want to meet you too." Fai said backing away a little. Jeed's face filled with confusion.
"What?! Never."
"Hey don't flatter yourself. I would never bring you home to meet my parents. I rather bring some random person off the street then some idiot like you."
"Some idiot?! Hey!"
"If your not the idiot then I don't know who is. Afterall your the one that kissed me and brought this on both of us." Fai said pointing in her face. Jeed angry grabbed his finger and pulled it far from her face.
"Ok, look. Your parents want to meet me. My parents want to meet you. Why don't we just do what they want and then tell them that we aren't working out and ..."
"Stop .. Stop right now. Are you insane? I don't want to be in the same Alley with you. Why would I bring you to meet my parents."
"Hey your the one that dragged me here." Jeed said getting in his face.
"Look, I want you to go explain to my girlfriend and that is all. My parents I can deal with." Fai said turning away. Jeed slowly backed up against the wall and let her brain go to work.
"Ok... how about this. You do me a favor and I'll explain to your girlfriend exactly what we are. I want you to go meet my father."
"What..Ar"
"Hey, you decide on your own. If you don't want your girlfriend to understand then don't meet my parents. If you want me to explain then meet my parents. I'll explain to your your girlfriend as soon as you meet my parents."
"Why would.. I did nothing wrong. You are the one that kissed me so you should be begging to make this up to me." Fai said pulling her arm. He put so much force in it that she fell forward right into his arms. Jeed blushed a little because this has been the closest she has ever been to another man other than her father and brother. The closest she's ever been to a man while she was sober.
"Sorry." Fai said helping her back to her feet.
"Look.. ok. Fine. I just won't explain to anyone." Jeed said attempting to walk off. Her face still felt a little warm from the thought of being in his arms.
"Ok." Fai said putting his hands out there to stop her. "I will meet your ... your dad. But, it will only be once. Then you have to explain to my girlfriend."
"Really?!" Jeed shouted in excitement. She ran back towards Fai and grabbed his arms.
"Remember only once!"
"Ok. I will tell my father that we weren't compatible after you meet him so we decided to just be friends." Jeed said removing the grasp she had on him. Jeed smiled as she let go. Once again she had allowed herself to be physically close to this stranger whom she believed destroyed her life. The stranger that would free her from her father's threat.

Sorry I haven't updated much. I totally forgot about this, but I'll start updating it more often. Another chapter coming in the next few hours!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hehehe...Jeed is so funny and cute.
Oh gosh. I can feel that Pim is gonna come back into Akkanee's life when he and jeed starts to like one another. Drama! lol
Anyways, I can't wait to read more! Lovin' it so far ;D
Keep it up!

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4: Fate Thou is so Cruel

Jeed paced back and forth nervously in front of the private dining room that her father had reserved at the restaurant they were meeting Akkanee at. She was unsure how she would handle lying to her father repeatedly without cracking. She took a few deep breaths and felt a slight tap on her back. Jeed to turned to see Akkanee.

"So are you ready?" Jeed asked nervous.
"Hold on. My family is just outside. We'll go inside when they get here."
"YOU BROUGHT YOUR FAMILY?!" Jeed shouted in shock.
"Yeah, they wanted to meet you two. I thought hey why not kill two birds in one stone. Let them meet you. I tell they we don't work out. We are clear." Fai said casually. Jeed fumed with rage. She smacked him hard across the head. "Hey what did you do that for?!" Fai asked in shock.
"Are you crazy?! You are introducing our parents. Parents that are involved in the same society. Parents that have the same social status. What if they like each other?!" Jeed screamed without breathing. Fai paused and let his head think about what Jeed just said. He realized that there was some truth to what she mentioned.
"Oh Fu...you're right. What do we do?" Fai asked now just as nervous as Jeed.
"Ok.. ok.. here is what we'll do. You run outside and tell your parents that there has been an emergency and my family had to leave."

"Fai, Fai, is that you?" An approaching voice asked. Fai turned to see Din walking his way. His heart sunk as he watched his parents, Din, Lom, and Nam walking his way.

"Now what?" Fai whispered.
"We'll tell them my parents left." Jeed whispered in response. Fai's family had stopped as they reached Fai and Jeed. Jeed immediately paid her respects to Fai's family.
"Sawatdee Ka." Jeed said awkwardly as she threw her hands together to Wai his entire family. The entire family responded to her greet and smiled.
"So is that our room right there?" Lom asked pointing towards the private dining room Jeed was standing in front of. Jeed turned and looked towards the room and attempted to deny her family was in there, but before she could say anything fate played a cruel joke on her.

"Jeed, Jeed, has Fai arrived yet so I can make sure the server is here?" A voice said opening the door that stood behind her. Jeed closed her eyes in despair. She recognized that voice very well. It was her father. Jeed threw on one of her fake smiles and turned to face her father.

"Aow, who are you talking to?" Pisarn asked examining the faces in front of him.
"Father this is Khun Akkanee's family." Jeed answered.
"I'm sorry. Mother, Father, I forgot to tell Jeed that you guys were coming with me. They probably aren't prepared. Maybe we should set up a meeting another day." Fai suggested.
"Nonsense. I will get the servers to inform the chefs that we have additional company." Pisarn responded.
"If it isn't convinient we can do this another day." Supansa said not wanting to impose.
"It's fine. This is wonderful. The more the merrier. Come on in and have a seat." Pisarn said leading everyone into the room. Before entering the dining room everyone politely greeted one another.

"I have something to talk to Khun Ahjima about a little." Fai said pulling her aside. "You guys go ahead we'll be right in." Fai added. Pisarn glanced at his daughter and invited everyone in.
"Come on in. We'll leave these two love birds to talk. You know young couples always have to have a few minutes to themselves." Pisarn said opening the door.

Just as everyone entered the dining room Jeed pounded her fist against her head.
"Why me, why me." She chanted as she turned to look at Fai.
"What do we do now?"
"Why do I have to come up with something?! You are the moron who invited his entire family to meet my entire family."
"This is horrible."
"Ok. How about we leave. Run away and never come back." Jeed said excited. Fai looked at her with a blank face and knocked on her head with his fist.
"Seriously, in that brain of yours is there anything smart at all."
"I don't see you coming up with anything."
"We'll just have to face them and hope that our families don't like each other. Even if they did they can't force us to stay together if we don't work out." Fai said. Jeed eyes widened.
"Hey, that's true. If we don't like each other they can't force us. We can just wait a few weeks and say that we aren't compatible and we are better friends then boyfriend and girlfriends and go on our merry ways."
"After you explain to Pim what happened."
"Yeah, yeah that too."
"Ok, let's get in there and face the music."

Inside the dining room

Jeed and Fai entered the dining room to see what they were afraid of come true. Their families were laughing with joy and enjoyed one another's company. Their parents seem to get along well. The two looked at one another as they walked to their respective seats.

"Hey, Jeed come sit next to me." Pisarn said getting up to pull out a chair beside himself for his daughter.
"Thank you father." Jeed said taking a seat.

"Fai come sit next to me." Supansa said pointing at the seat beside her. On his other side was Jeed. The two looked at one another and watched as their parents smiled and laughed with joy. Now their plans to have a false break up was in jeopardy.

"Remember they can't force us to get along."

This is just a teasing chapter. I am fixing up another chapter or two at the moment

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG U left me hanging!!!! Please update sonnnN!
Thanks for the update!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5: Maybe it is Fate

Thud... Cher Aem heard as she came falling to the ground. She was heading back towards the dining room but suddenly a person had walked into her. She looked up and realized it was Din. The desire to cause little conflict she attempted to apologize

"I'm sor"
"Don't you watch where you are going." Din said looking down at Cher Aem who was still on the floor. Cher Aem helped herself up and looked at Din.
"Excuse me? You walked into me. I was attempting to apologize even though you were the one that is wrong. Yet you are still being rude?"
"If you were so clumsy and looked forward when you walked. You wouldn't have walked into me."
"You.. you ... I've never seen someone so rude in my life."
"Rude? You bumped into me and haven't even apologized yet and here you are arguing with me. Who is the one that is rude?"
"I was attempting to apologize even though you were the one that wa.."

"Aem? What is taking you so long?" Krati said approaching her sister.
"P' Krati... nothing. Just some dog around here trying to bite me. I had to chase it away."
"Dog? How did a dog get inside the restaurant?"
"Let's go." Aem said grabbing her sister's hand then dragging her towards the dining room. Din watched in anger after being indirectly insulted by Cher Aem.

Lom who was fascinated by Krati's beauty watched as she entered the dining room alongside Cher Aem. Although this woman was beautiful there was something about her that just didn't seem right. Like a tiger in the jungle he tried to create an opportunity to be close to her.

"Khun Krati Krup, I just wanted to say that the dinner was perfect." Lom said as soon as he was close to Krati. Krati smiled and humbly thanked him. "I heard that you helped the chef's in the restaurant cook the dinner so I thought I would extend my compliments to you."
"Oh.. it's nothing really. I love the kitchen and cooking so it is no problem at all." Krati answered. As soon as she answered Lom knew what it was that was off about her. She shattered this image of herself in his head.
"No wonder. It's a shame. You are so pretty, but so boring." Lom said aloud without thinking.
"Excuse me?" Krati responded shocked.
"Oh no.. I umm. I ..."
"It's a shame that you are from a good family, but so rude." Krati said shoving him. Jeed and Cher Aem who were standing nearby saw the occurence and felt their jaws dropped in disbelief. Krati has never ever responded so aggressively to someone.

"Krati.. why did you shove Khun Wayupak?" Puwaned asked as he approached his sister. "Apologize right now." Puwaned added.
"But, P'..."
"No, but's apologize." Puwaned instructed.
"It's ok. We were just playing." Lom said with a sly smile. "Right Khun Krati?" He added as he looked at Krati. Krati's face still filled with anger had no choice, but to agree.
"Oh, but even so she shouldn't have shoved you." Puwaned said.
"Lom, everyone is leaving." Nam said walking over to her brother.
"I'm coming." Lom said. "And I'll see you again Khun Kratai... I mean Krati." Lom said chuckling. Puwaned, Krati, Cher Aem and Jeed said their goodbyes to Nam and Lom and watched as they walked away. As soon as they were no longer in sight Puwaned turned around to his siblings and smiled.
"She is so beautiful." He said with his wide smile. Krati, Cher Aem and Jeed laughed.
"Hey, P' Pooh. Since when did you become so cool?" Jeed asked and then attempted to mock him, "But even so she shouldn't have shoved you."
"Hey Jeed shut up. Not everyone can be as bold as you and kiss a guy for the world to see."
"P'Pooh! You! You!..."
"I have to put up a front in front of my future brother in law." Lom said turning to take one more look at the door.

Krati, Cher Aem, and Jeed continued to laugh at their brother's childish dreams.
"There is no way someone like Khun Thip Thara would be interested in you. You are so childish." Cher Aem said
"She doesn't have to know that. By the beginning of next year just you watch that new years kiss on the newspaper will be mines and hers!" Puwaned exclaimed walking out. Jeed, Cher Aem, and Krati followed. The Potswat family stood in front of the restaurant saying their goodbyes to the Adisuan family. Fai and Jeed looked at one another and smiled. Everything was out of their plan, but now they will never have to see each other again. In 2 weeks they had planned to tell their families that their relationship is not working out. Jeed's heart was jumping up and down until once again fate became so cruel to her.

"Khun Supansa, Khun Montri Krup, if you two have the time we should go out for a round of golf next week." Pisarn invited. Jeed's face became pale with despair.
"Oh no, I wish we could, but Khun Supansa and I have to go out to our resort to check on it for a few weeks." Montri responded. Jeed's face bloomed with happiness once again.
"That is a pity. Maybe another time." Pisarn added.
"But, if you take a vacation anytime soon feel free to stop by the Resort we'll make sure to accomadate you with our best efforts." Supansa said politely.
"You know a vacation actually doesn't sound so bad. We haven't taken one for quite some time now." Pisaran said. Jeed's face buckled up as she became nervous. She looked at Fai who was equally nervous.
"We are going down this weekend. If you are planning on taking one maybe we can go together. We can call the resort and have them make arrangements." Montri said.
"Hell, why not. It'll be a better way for our two families to get to know each other more also. Ok, it is settled then. This weekend our entire family will go on vacation for a week." Pisarn said.
"That is great. We'll call the resort as soon as possible to have them prepare." Supansa said.

Puwaned smiled because now he would be able to get closer to Nam and work his charms on her. Cher Aem, Krati, and Jeed looked at one another in disbelief. Jeed then turned to look at Fai who was also shocked.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hahaha... all interactions between all the couples.. it's so funny.. hahahaha... fai and jeed can't break that easily.. we won't let them.. ^.^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
This is soo interesting!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6: Secrets and Afterthoughts

She sat in her bedroom thinking about their last encounter. In front of everyone they pretended that they were mere strangers, but underneath the surface there was secret she was keeping. A secret that hurt her every single second of the day. She was living without the man she loved. Tears began to make their way down her cheek. She wiped them off as soon as she heard a knock at the door.

"P' Krati, I'm hungry, can you make me your famous chicken soup?" Jeed said barging through the doors.
"Of course, anything for my lovely sister." Krati said standing up as she forced a smile.
"Why is it so dark in your room? Were you sleeping? Did I bother you? Are you ok?" Jeed asked looking at her sister. Krati smiled and grabbed her sister's hand.
"Silly, it's dark in here because with the lights off it will keep the room cooler. I was just reading a novel and wanted a relaxed atmosphere." Krati responded.
"Oh, ok. As long as you are ok." Jeed said laying down on her sister's bed.

"P' Krati Ka... I'm hungry. Can you make me some of your amazing Krapao Gai (Basil Chicken)." Cher Aem said as she entered the room. She joined Jeed on the bed rubbing her stomache.

"Of course. I was just about to go make chicken soup for Jeed." Krati responded with a smile. She looked down at her sisters and realized that in her life happiness was simple. Although she is living without the man she loves. She is living with the family she loves. It is an equal trade. However, she feared that one day her secret would be exposed. She was afraid that her family and the world would know what she was hiding. She was afraid to come face to face with the man she loves with all her heart if the truth ever came to surface.

"Krati, Ja....I'm hungry... can you make me something to eat. I don't want to bother you, but I don't like the servant's cooking! Pa Jiem is gone today visiting her family so she is not here to cook." Puwaned said rubbing his stomache as he entered his sisters room. He then lazily threw himself on the bed along with Jeed and Cher Aem.

The three laid there groaning in hunger.

"I don't know why I am so hungry today." Jeed said rubbing her stomache.
"I do, it's because you are fat." Puwaned joked.
"NA UH!" Jeed exclaimed sitting up.
"You are both fat." Cher Aem said with a slight giggle.
"Look who's talking, your the one that basically stuffed all of the food down your stomache last night when were having dinner with the Adisuan family!" Puwaned said sitting up also.
"I did no..."
"Actually, you did. I was there. I saw the entire thing." Jeed said agreeing with Puwaned.

"Ok, ok. You three. Don't argue or I won't make your food. If you want me to cook for you. You have to go down with me and help." Krati said standing by her bedroom door. The three got up and slouched towards the door.

The Adisuan Household

Fai laid in bed thinking about Pim and how they had ended their relationship. It has been nearly a week since Pim left him that cafe. The weekend was approaching and he was going to be forced to go on vacation with that idiot. As he continued to think about Pim he couldn't take it anymore. He had to hear her voice, he had to talk to her, he had to see her. He picked up his phone and dialed her number nervous. He waited for a first ring, but to his disappointment her number was no longer in service. He sighed and threw the phone across the room.

What is the use of having a phone if it can't get me contact with Pim. He thought as he threw his arms across his forehead.

It's been nearly a week since their break up, but the feeling of losing her was beginning to settle into his heart. The memories that he once shared with her were beginning to fade. The fear of never being able to create new memories with her rattled his mind.

He closed his eyes one more time in an attempt to think of the happiest moment he shared with Pim, but something interfered. Something prevented him from his attempt to reminisce about Pim. The image of Jeed kissing him on that New Years Eve plastered itself over his brain. He quickly sat up his bed as his face filled with confusion.

"Why in the world am I thinking about her?"

A smirked escaped his face and mumbled under his breath, "stupid."

Working on the next chapter right now. Had a brief writer's block. Next chapter the two families will be on vacation together

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Update soon! I like how Fai and Jeed's plan didn't work out lol and Jeed's siblings are so loveable all begging for food from Krati. Even Puwaned is childish and so cute the way he has a crush on Nam! i'm so curious about this man that Krati is in love with. Oh man Fai better fall in love with Jeed soon because Pim is a cheater!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Nice story...
Ahh, i'm so in love with Krati..."Dog? how come dog come in the rasturang?" :lolyup: :rofl:
Want to know more about Krati's life..
On a vacation!!Collt.

Thanks for update.

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7: The little, the bad, the bold

Jeed's face carried a frown the entire car ride. She wasn't looking forward to spending a vacation with The Adisuan family.

As Montri and Supansa greeted the Potsawat family Jeed and Fai stood there making faces at one another.

"Ok, let's go inside." Montri invited. As everyone walked into the hotel Fai slowed so he was beside Jeed, "You are so immature." Fai whispered.

"Oh? And you are so mature? You were returning the faces." Jeed said pinching him.
"AOWW.."
"What's wrong Fai?" Supansa said turning to look at her son.
"Uh... nothing. I was just breathing in the fresh air." Fai responded. Jeed giggled as she continued to walk into the hotel.

Inside the hotel

"Khun Nam Ka, if you are uncomfortable I can go sleep with P'Krati and P'Aem." Jeed said setting her bag on the bed.
"Oh no, it is fine. It is better this way the more people the less lonely." Nam responded.
"The view here is so beautiful." Jeed said walking over to the window.
"It is isn't it." Nam said joining Jeed by the window.

"I will make Nai Akaniee Adisuan pay for insulting me." Jeed proclaimed. Her siblings laughed as she stood up.
"Oh yeah? What are you going to do?" Cher Aem asked with a chuckle.
"I will.. I will... I will make him swallow his words. I will make him fall in love with me. He shall see that no one escapes my clutches if I pursue.. I mean if I am willing."
"Heh, so you are going to make Khun Akaniee fall in love with you just to prove that you like him?" Cher Aem asked.
"Yes...I mean nooo!" Jeed exclaimed after she realized what Cher Aem had said.

That memory replayed in Jeed's head once she realized she was sharing a bedroom with one of the women who knows Akaniee Adisuan most. His sister.

"Khun Nam Ka, I was wondering.. what kind of things do .. Khun Akaniee Likes?"
"You are curious? Why? Afterall your relationship is just a scam isn't it?" Nam asked with a smile.
"I uhh... I was just curious that is all."
"Hmmm, let's see... Fai is a really quiet person. He doesn't really communicate with anyone other than the people he is use too."
"Anti-social." Jeed mumbled.
"Excuse me?" Nam asked as she heard Jeed mumble something.
"Nothing, sorry please do continue." Jeed pressured.
"Fai likes listen to music. He loves to read comics. He actually like drawing his own comics also. On a daily basis he keeps to himself. If he isn't in the farm then he is in his bedroom trying to draw a comic. Occasionally he leaves to a social event when it is completely necessary."
"How about food?"
"Fai is very simple when it comes to food, but there is a secret dish that will capture his heart immediately." Nam said with a big smile.
"What is that?"
"If I tell you, you promise you won't tell him that I told you?"
"Of course." Jeed promised immediately.
"Fai loves Beef Massaman Curry." Nam answered.

This girl is not bad at all. I like her for some reason. I like her much more than I ever liked Pim. A little naive and innocent, but that is the exact remedy for a prince of darkness such as Akaniee Adisuan. Nam thought to herself. She smiled and turned her attention back to the window.

"Beef Massaman Curry?" Jeed mumbled confused. Jeed has never so much as even set foot into the kitchen unless she was looking for food much less know how to make a dish.

"Why do you want to know about Fai's likes?" Nam asked turning her head to face Jeed with a smile.
"I .... I was just curious. He seems strange.. I Mean different from other guys I've met." Jeed fumbled to say.
"It's ok, I don't mind I know Fai is a little strange. Afterall I am his sister. Fai has always been this way. Since we were children he has kept to himself. The only person Fai has ever opened his heart to accept is Pim. Now, Pim has left so in his heart he is probably filled with loneliness."
"Is this why everyone in society calls him the prince of darkness?" Jeed asked even more curious. Nam smiled and put her hand on Jeed's shoulder.
"Yes, but it looks like that is changing soon." Nam said walking away from the window and into the bathroom. Jeed's face became baffled with confusion.

"Yes, but it looks like that is changing soon." Echoed in her head as she turned to watch Nam walk into the bathroom.

Cher Aem sat down on the sand along the beach. She smiled as she watched waves hit shore. Being on the beach to inhale the freshness of the water and air made her happy. As she sat there inhaling the fresh air she suddenly fell backwards as something had knocked her over. She immediately got up and looked up to see a man on the phone. She quickly stood up to confront the rude stranger.

"Look where you are going will you?!" Cher Aem yelled.
"Excuse me, I didn't see you there." The person said turning around. Cher Aem's face immediately became filled with anger as she realized the person who had runned her over was Patthapee Adisuan.
"Yo...You.."
"Oh, it's just you. For a minute I thought I was going to turn around and see a beautiful woman standing before me." Din said turning back around to continue his phone conversation.
"Yo... You.... arrogant asshole. Not only did you run someone over. You even dare insult me." Cher Aem said pushing Din.
"Hey! Why did you push me!" Din exclaimed.
"You are the one who ran into me. It's an even exchange. Not only did you fail to give me a proper apology. You dare insult me!"
"I only walked over you on accident. You pushed me purposely. I think it is only fair I get to push you purposely." Din said grabbing Cher Aem by the arm. He jerked her arm to where she stepped on his foot causing himself to fall backwards with Cher Aem falling forward on top of him.

For the moment their eyes met causing Cher Aem to be uneasy. She immediately got up and offered her arm out to help Din up. Din was confused but put on a smirk before grabbing her hand to help himself up.
"I don't get you. First you push me, yell at me, insult me. I walk over you, and insult you, but you are still helping me up?" Din remarked wiping the sands off his clothes.
"Don't feel special. I don't like to see people get hurt even if the are some arrogant jerk." Cher Aem said walking away.

On the other side of the beach

Krati stood there watching the waves slam against the sand. The cool breeze gave her the chills. She remembered the last time she was standing in the spot she was currently in. She was in the arms of the man she loved.
"You know it's dangerous to wander off on your own." A voice said approaching her from behind. She turned away to see Lom.
"Khun L..Wayupak." Krati said as their eyes met.
"You can call me Lom. It seems more casual."
"But we are not of casual relations." Krati said attempting to walk off.
"You know, you walk around like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. Why is that? The last I heard you don't even have a job. So what is it that can make you so stressed?" Lom asked rudely.
"I'm sorry, but it's none of your business." Krati said attempting to walk away. Lom immediately walked over to her and grabbed her by the elbows.
"Wait just a minute, don't you want to accompany me for a little" Lom said turning her around. He pulled her so close to where he could feel her heart beating against hers. Krati feeling uncomfortable pushed herself apart.
"Excuse me." Krati said attempting to walk off yet again. Lom immediately grabbed her by the elbows.
"You know one day, you will smile as I hold you." Lom whisphered into her ears. Krati quickly walked away. She was angry inside. How dare he touch her. How dare he lay his filthy hands on her.

Inside the hotel

Puwaned paced back and forth as he waited for one of the hotel employees to return with an answer. He had sent an invitation up to Nam for dinner and couldn't wait for a response. He was nervous that he would get a rejection. The hotel employee walked towards him and Puwaned's heart immediately stopped before he even heard anything

"Khun Thip Thara sent this note down." The employee said handing the letter to Puwaned. As the employee walked away Puwaned took a deep breath before opening up the letter.

• "Khun Puwaned,
    Thank you for your generousity, but tonight is really not a good time for me to have dinner with you. Our family will be hosting a bbq to welcome your family to our resort. However, I would not decline any future invitations for breakfast or lunch tomorrow.

Thank You,
Thip Thara/Nam"

Puwaned blushed with excitment.

"YES!" he screamed aloud. Once he opened his eyes he realized that he was still standing in the lobby of the hotel. He quickly made his exit while still smiling.

Sorry was busy with finals and had some writers block. I'm free now sorry if this chapter isn't so good. It was late when I wrote it up. I'll try to wrap this one up, but alot more chapters to come! Then I can start writing something new