Mann's Work

Mann

omg mannie wannie!! soooooooooo beautiful.. i love it!! -points at mannie- I DEMAND MORE!!!!! XDDDD
moey!! heheh thanks girl hehhe i'll make more when i have time okies! :p

OMG!!! so bootyful! keep it up!
aww thanks babe_girl you gotta be one of the kindest hehehe :D

All of your work is sooooo good, Mann!!!
thanks sindy!! thank you i appreciate all your comments lol ^_^

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!!! Ur artworks are amazing!!! hehe i've seen lots of ur artworks from Nai, P' Nang and many more..hehe they are all really good!! keep up the great work na ka! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wheres my mannie wannie?? She hasnt been a very good gurl!!! :angry: SHE DIDNT UPDATE!! MANNIE!! COME BACK AND UPDATE!! MOEY DEMANDS MORE!!!!!

hehe thankseveryone and yeah moey i'll make your banner but school is up urrg but atleast tommorows friday lol i get more time!

Karenyang! omg thanks so much, your are really kind ehehe i appreciate :D

Hunny!! hhe theres my girl! thansk so much hunny your so wonderful!

:yahoo: awww they are beautifull...i really like ur work....keep ur hand ....

Mann

great work mann!!! ur artworks are always awsome!! loooove dem all!
aww my sweety thanks sweety hehe youve been so kind hehe

WOW!!! Ur artworks are amazing!!! hehe i've seen lots of ur artworks from Nai, P' Nang and many more..hehe they are all really good!! keep up the great work na ka! :D
awww thanks mike_luver you are really kind. i am glad to have somone like you comment my artworks

Pinky, yes u finally came on here! lol. Isn't Mann's artwork the best? How talented!
ehehe thanks chenruknote you are really kind too. i really appreciate your kindness and taking your time to comment

lol yeahhh she's so talented!!! haha i love her artworks soo muchh!! haha
aww thanks again girl.

wheres my mannie wannie?? She hasnt been a very good gurl!!! :angry: SHE DIDNT UPDATE!! MANNIE!! COME BACK AND UPDATE!! MOEY DEMANDS MORE!!!!!
heheh MOEY!!
lol sorry sarnworld has been slow and i have been busy hehe

:yahoo: awww they are beautifull...i really like ur work....keep ur hand ....
thanks pleang sney , your one of the kindest people ever i really like when you comment me heheh thanks for supporting hehe

thanks everyone!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
it really is the best. haven't seen your work in such a long time. glad to see you posting again mann. nice work...always a pleasure to look at.

Mann

Girl your work is the best!!!!!!!!!!
omg na thanks so much!!! your so nice, such a sweetheart thanks sooo much
that is so pretty Mann. way too pretty! i love it. good job!
awww ChenrukNote you are so kind too, man your so lovely! and sweet like everyone else is...aww thanks so mcuh

it really is the best. haven't seen your work in such a long time. glad to see you posting again mann. nice work...always a pleasure to look at.
awww you too, st_nba you know your so kind to me thanks, yes i haven't had time to update thats why hehe plus my comp died, so it took forever to get everything back, but thanks so much and for your support so and kind and caring!

:rolleyes: :yahoo: like all the time ur work is just awesome.... :yahoo: bravo.... :rolleyes: especially the pink banner...just beautifull.... :rolleyes: keep ur hand .....

Mann

Ur artworks are very nice. Everything just goes together like one piece. hope to see more.
you are so kind! and i will make more eheh

:rolleyes: :yahoo: like all the time ur work is just awesome.... :yahoo: bravo.... :rolleyes: especially the pink banner...just beautifull.... :rolleyes: keep ur hand .....
lol thanks so much pleang sney, you are fantastic person, every comment of yours makes me smile and i wann thank you for that, you so sweet and kind!