Manee Din

puppylov

sarNie Adult
her eyes are very attractive. U need to see the lakorn in order to tell. At first, I was just so so, but her eyes r impressive like they r fragile and charming. She acts good with her eyes esp being innocent and sweet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i never seen the n'k before . she new ? she pretty in the picture but not don't diggin the bang yup . she mix ??

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep shes new. This is her 2nd lakorn and her first leading role and yes shes mix

her acting is good and the lakorn itself. you should check it out hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she only 17 ~~~~~ whao baby!! Im aunty to her !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes actually going to turn 18 or is 18 this year cuz shes born on the 28th in 2532 but dont know what month

im only a year older then her but i look so much younger lol

heres a pic when she was little. she was soooo cute!

credit to j-ane @ peeranee.th

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I like her character and her acting in this lakorn, she's both sweet and strong. She doesn't let people step on her, i.e., if they slap her she'll slap them back. Love it!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwww she was adorable when she was little

What is she mixed with ?

and what is the year 2532 be over in the U.S.? 1989?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
kong looks very good in here....he actually looks younger than he did in La Ong Dao....

also...the actress is very beautiful!!! she's mixed, but her eyes are pretty...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So haven't been on in awhile.... anyone have the summary to this one???? Thanks!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorrie iamnowhere, im not good with summaries

you should just check it out cuz its really good. so much drama and theres always something happening in each epi

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps credit to J-anne @ peeranee.th

i just love her eyes but aw its coming to an end. im gonna miss matt. i hope she'll have another lakorn this year

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hehehe oh.
well Matt looked really HOT when she wored the red dress and had red makeup on, it was for advertisement or something, but yeaa Kong looked like he was mesmerized haha he probably was. Her eyes were seducing hahaha