Manee Din

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg matt is sooo pretty!!..she looks so mature for her age and she kinda resemble Angie Hasting

Maprang is pretty too. thanks calla!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn actually looks pretty good except for Kong. Why Kong as p'ek?! What's up with his hair? Don't know if I can stand watching him. Might have to pass this one up and just read about it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she looks mature for her age. oh, did i mention she has beautiful eyes! I knew she would become n'ek.
Well, i hope to see her in more lakorns after this!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i think khong looks fine in some of the pictures...i bet his hair will look better in the lakorn. i think khong just isn't photogenic. he's a great actor though. i like him. she is really pretty though.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Kong is one of the best actor out there, so I don't know why many of you guys are tripping over. If you want to talk about odd, try Mam K. and Pong, now that's odd.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the opening credit and my gosh talk about drama!..looks so intense. I like the song

I so want Thun to get with Matt. Ive always thought hes pra'ek matieral and just love him!

ill probaly get my tapes today hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw 1st epi yesturday and so far its interesting. these type of lakorn is always dramatic cuz it deals with life drama.

Maprang screams so much!!..every scene shes in shes yelling at someone

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watched tape 3 last night and boy is it good!..

Matts acting is good for a newcomer. When she cries, her tears comes down like rain drops.

I'm surprise that Matt found out who her real father is already cuz normally most lakorns tend to drag it.