Mama's Blue Daisy; ch;12. UP FINALL>Y

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
This ff reminds me of the books I read by Nora Roberts.

"The MacGregor Brides" & "The MacGregor Grooms"

Okay, well I seriously love the Grandma...she's setting up blind dates for her sons and she likes korean music...cute!

Update soon:)
REally? i haven't read that book. but i love readin Nora Roberts books thoug :)
Yea she love korean. :)
Thank you for reading

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
that was good, lol. thanks. Boy and Margie is funny.
omg i wonder how mark is gonna fall in love with Mint. When he dated
Mint's sis Minta b4??? HMMM..... i wonder. wud he hate Mint and think she
is the same as her sis Minta??? lol
; i'm wondering too. i don't i'l have to think of something but yeah;
Thanks you for reading :0-

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh,love Boy and Margie..
Boy:"Why do she have to hug him that tight??" Pretty much Jealous....

M.Team was cutie too on the flower shop...
Wonder what will happen when Margie know that her's boss was Boy.

Thank you...:)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGG! I LOVE THIS :) I'M GIGGLING AND BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!! LOL, I'm having butterflies in my stomache. *TEARS* I miss 4 mounttains too much. It's despressing me, LOL! But at the same time I'm superduper happy to hear more about my MTEAm stores<3 I love the cast you've chosen too. Awesome^^

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

Authors note; :) hey you guy this chapter is pretty long ;] & i've camme early from Fresno New year. it was very fun ;] & cold ;0 happy NEW YEARS EVE :] & PLEASE FOR SOME OF THOSE WHO ALREADY READ; I'VE DECIDE TO CHANGE THE CHARACTER ALITTLE BUT; SO AMY IS GOING TO BECOME THE HELPING NURSE FOR MRS.RATKRIT :] SORRY

--- A week past
[It was her first day of work, she even set up her timer two hours early than usual, 4:30 am waking up, doing her hair; and finding the right outfit, as 6:00 am, Amy & Mint woked up not feeling it as much, Amy made breakfast, as Mint cleaned the house/backyard/and so on; 7:00 am Margie was so excited, and left as Mint & Amy wishes her good luck.]

--- BSweetheart Company
[Getting there; everyone was very nice to her; P'Sarah, and Nakree; becomes Margie fast friend; Nakree is the sec. and P'Sarah is the treasure. Waitin' inside for her new boss to come in & tell her, her job, Boy was taking his sweet time, to not let View see him, creeping to there & here; he thought it was a sucess, but View caughted him.]

View: Boy! [wearing an off-shoulder short dress w/curls] Don't you think of hiding [went & grabbed his arm] do you have time? let go out & eat. na?

Boy: [taking her hands off] View i can't i have to do an interview today. Let's go another time [standing next to the elevator]

View: Fine! but after your finish; you have to go with me [looking at him; he looks at her & smiled]

Boy: Okay [she let go of his arm, giving him a cheeck kiss & went] Whemp., that was close

[going to his office Nakree told Boy that his personal sec. is here in his office, going in he thinks that the lady there sittin' with a really beautiful; yet messy braid on her right side & wearin a medium height dress; with cute little strippes sandal; both saying hi at the same time & end up pointing at each other]

Margie: You! Craz-zy Guy

Boy: Oh; Transgender [then smiled] this world is so small. dont you agree?

Margie: How can it be small? Thailand is so big! it just you; you badluck

[argueing inside; for 30 minutes. Nakree, and P'Sarah were at the door listenin as View came back to get Boy; Nakree stops her]

Nakree: Sorry; Miss but my boss say that he doesn't allow anyone to go in right now. [trying to block View while inside was chaos, then Margie grabbed her purse & was walking out]

Margie: I quit

Boy: Your scared .[as she turn right back around; oh no it's him who is scared, walking to him she trippes on his carpet causeing her to push him to the sofa with her on top of him, not even 5 cm away of there lips touchin; doing deep stares, as a moment of silence goes on, he stretches his head toward her so closethat there lips would touch; but didn;t get to kiss her; View charged in screaming and yellin; while Nakree & P'Sarah withness the scene; but as happy as they are, they did the smile; standing up as fast as possible while Boy chucked & stood up]

View: What is this? [she looked at Boy] Awh; this is why you didn't want me to come in? [lookin at Margie] you [slaps Margie]if you want money that much! why do you go to the club huh? dont you know he's my boyfriend?

[Boy pulled View back]

Boy: View why did you slap her? it's not like that; it was my fault [looking at Margie] I'm sorry.

Margie: No need [went up to View] your right i want money but looking at you; you look desperate, becareful; b/c your BF here. is the guy i'm looking for [going up too Boy,putting both of her hand around Boy's neck & kiss his cheek] call me, [going to View & punched her] for 2nd tip; i don't get hit for free. [that hit surprised Nakree, P'Sarah & Boy] i'll come to work tomorrow.

[leaving the room; Nakree & P'Sarah left too]

Nakree: Wow she's good

P'Sarah: Finally someone punched that " CRAB "

[crab was a nickname for View b/c she hates crab]

Nakree: but i see something very different; Does our boss likes. . Marige?

[with the eye's & ear they smiled]

--- Beyothae; Mint & Amy
[just staying home Mint came up with an idea]

Mint: Amy. let's go to the mall to sshop for new outfits, and buy Margie some new heels & you can get an application na'? [holdin Amy's hand]

Amy: Okay, let me go get change, & you go get the engine started.

--- At the mall
[When reaching the mall, they brought some very cute dress, shirt, accessories, and some heels. When getting to the map of the mall, they both seperated at 12:45 pm and to meet at the map at 4:00 pm.]

--- Forever21
[As a gentlemen he kept his word & take Fang out to shopping. Forever21 was Fang favorite shop, Amy was also there getting an job application filled out, grabbing 2 dress, 3 pants, 5 shirts, & 6-7 accessories & went to the changing room, followed by Fang carrying more than that, as Cee trys to find a good place to hide. but Fang came out first & the only place to hide was in the ladys dressing room & enters Amy's by accident or he thought. Feelin pressure behind her; she & him face each other; her eye's widen]

Amy: you! you pervert! Help! this per-!

[to stop her from yellin, and not to embrass himself, he covers her mouth with his; lockin her so she wont yell; his 2 hand holding her arm back so she doesn't puches him, with his body, he pushes her to the corner. Finally after 3 mintues he thought to himself]

Cee: is she calm? if i let go will she hit me?

[but he still let go of her; then their she was almost running out of air to breathe in, she was breathing hard, still trying to breathe, Cee's eye were fixed at Amy slim body, from her head to her feet, but stops at her chest. noticing that she forgot to zip the zipper at the back, revealin her purple Victoria Secret bra, his eye's weren't even blinking until she notice & cover her chest]

Amy: Pervert! get out before i punch you!

Cee: Pervert again?

[walkin closer to her; and putting his hand on the wall. so she wouldn't escape; so close that he can kiss her again]

Amy: what are you doing?

[using 2 hand pushing him with all her might]

Cee: [leanin closer as she tightly shut her eyes & he whisper] i'm not that kind of pervert [and left, regain some privacy]

Amy: "I'm not that kind of pervert" pshh. e-lia, did he see anything [as she got change & brought the clothes out, the lady started to pack them] oh sorry; but i'm not buying it.

Cashier: don't worry someone already payed for it [still packing]

Amy: [surprised] krai ka?

Cashier: oh his over there;

[pointing at the counter; as she grabbed the bags, going to the counter, notice-ing it's the same guy]

Amy: Here! [putting the bags on the table] i dont want it'

Cee: I give to you as a sorry gift [smiled]

[Fang came in & hold Cee's arm]

Fang: Cee' ja where did you go?

Cee: i was with umm.. oh i was with this young lady here; findin the right shoe.

[Fang give Amy the stares]

Fang: Hah; looking at what she is wearing, can she even afford these shoes here? [laughin]

Amy: your right. i can't afford these but [going to Cee & put one hand on Cee's neck & once touching his face]this lovely guy here; is buyin it for me [smirked right back at Fang] thank you; [giving cee a peck & getting all the bag that she got & was walking out. Not as happy she went to Amy & holdin her cold mocha]

Fang: Stop!

[knowing what Fang was going to do; she ducks down & the mocha splats on Mrs.Ratkrit]

Fang: Aun. . Aunty

Mrs.Ratkrit: Who. . Who dare throw this mocha at me?!

[Cee walked fast to his mother, & his mom ordered Fang & Amy to got to the office; Fang going first, then Amy after Cee took Fang home. With fear of Mrs.Ratkrit; she wouldn't thought of how close she would be with Mrs.Ratkrit.]

Amy: your son! CEE RATKRIT! is the owner of this mall? ! [totally embrassed] im sorry [smiled alittle]

Mrs.Ratkrit: it okay [smiled] he deserve it anyways. [gigglinn along w/ Mrs.Ratkrit] Amy ja' I've heard that you got an MA in nursing right??

Amy: Yes i did, how come you ask?

Mrs. Ratkrit: Well . . . can you please help me? on something

[putting her coffee down]

Amy: Umm. . what is iy? id it's anything that i can do to help; i will

Mrs. Ratkrit: can you please become my helping nurse at my house?

Amy: helping nurse?

Mrs.Ratkrit: yes, ja' and i have another request too

Amy: [slowly drinking her coffee] another request?

Mrs.Ratkrit: i want your help. . . to . . umm. . . to help me get rid of Cee's so what called GF ,

Amy: [fully chocking on the coffee] Mrs.Ratkrit; Are you sure that's a good idea?

Mrs.Ratkrit: I'm sure, dont you see that girls personality? it so bad, & all she want is my son's money. please nah. Amy ja' help Aunty here. Please

Amy: Well . . . I . .

Mrs.Ratkrit: Please Amy ja' you are my only hope, please i'll pay you as much as you want, just to help me to get better and get that girl out of Cee's life [holding Amy hand]

Amy: But only until his GF get out of his life only ok?

Mrs.Ratkrit: okay Ja; [hugging Amy]

[just chatting & letting time passes by, Amy told
Mrs.Ratkrit about how sorry they were about the wedding; but Mrs.Ratkrit holds no grugdes; & let it pass]

--- Walking along stores
[Walking all by herself, carrying 5-6 bag of stuff. Walked & walked, all she was doing was daydreaming about Mark, without looking of where she was going to she bumped into a guy,pouring her kiwi smoothie all on his shirt. Wide awake from her dream, she AFAP took out her napkin from her purse & try to wipe the stain on his shirt. Him who is wearing a white V t-shirt; with a shade tuck in.]

Mark: OWHE! Don't you look at where you are walking? [concentrating on his shirt]

Mint: I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to- [looked up] khun!

Mark: [looked at her & smile] You; again; is this fate or what?

Mint: Fate?, let me say it a share of BAD LUCK!

Mark: Bad luck? pshh. your the one with bad luck, have you ever watch Lindsay Lohan movie before? Just my luck. where she kiss that guy & she have bad luck? well gues what? your that guy & i'm that woman. Now that i have your bad luck everywhere i go.

[smilled at her, with her mouth half open]

Mint: [Sighed, taking deep breathe] bad luck? . . . . Well if I'm bad luck then. . . your. . DEEP SHIT!

[stick out her tongue & walked right past him, but Mark grabbed her hand tightly & pulled her closer to him]

Mint: what are you doing? [lookin at him; his face] Hey! if you don't let go! i'm going to yell! [he smiled]

Mark: Fine; yell all you want, because they'll think that you . . are . . crazy. [daring as he is, she smiled & yelled]

Mint: HELP ME! This guy is hur-- [he covers her mouth, she stills mubbling words out; as other people looked at them]

Mark: It's nothing; my girlfriend & i are just playing around; [bitting his fingers & push him]

Mint: Whose you girlfriend? huh. liar

Mark: [eyed smiled] ofcourse you are. [grabbing her hand. he smiled non-stop] come here

[draggin her stores to stores; she text Amy to not wait for her, grabbing a shirt; he then dragged her to the guy restroom]

Mint: [he pulled her but she stop] STOP! i'm not going in! [pointing at the door]

Mark: Why? [souds as if it was nothing]

Mint: [whispering as some guys going in stared at her] it's for guys

Mark: So? FYI, you even yelled in public that i was trying to . . . come [pulled her in]

Mint: No!

[but still she have to go in, shocked & embrassed- she covers her eye, as the other guys zips their zipper; & went out; leavin Mark & Mint. Taking off his shirt infront of her naked eyes, showing his muscular body, she turned the other way]

Mint: Nee; why don't you gp change in those room;

Mark: it's okay; because i know that if i do, you'll leave & didn't you want to see me change so much that's why you pour your drink on me?

[uncovering her eye & walked up to him, as he put on his shirt]

Mint: your right. i want to see it so much.

[she wasn't convincing enough, as he give her the eyes, going closer to him; face to face; she was going to step on his feet; but moving it in time she fell alittle to the side as he wrap his hand around her, making her face him even closer now. Struggling]

Mark: HEY! the more you struggle, the more i' ll hold you tightier.

[having fun; teasing Mint. as she kept struggling, a woman. very slim & nice curly hair. with a mini dress came in & yelled. Finally; she thought she can breathe in air]

Peemai: Mark! What is this? [grabbing Mark arm]

Mark: Peemai let go of me! what are you doing here? [moving her hand] i've already told you we are over. [going to Mint; his went to her waist, pulling her close to him & looked at Peemai] this is my girlfriend; & i love her [staring deep to her eyes]

Peemai: It's not TRUE! we've only been apart for 2 week! you would f-find any new girl beter than me! how is she better?

Mark: Huh; How is she better? in everyway; she have courages, amazing smile, beautiful eyes; she never lies, & the truth comes out of her mouth. Unlike you [he isn't lieing]

Peemai: WHY DON'T YOU PROVE THAT?!

[Mint looks so confused, Mark, using both hand, he turn her to him, putting one hand gentle under her chin & slowly lifting it up to meet his face. He puts his lips on her plumps, taste like kiwi lips. For the first time mint doesn't felt like pushing him away or anything, but want to stay alitle long- - but not long enough, Peemai break in & slaped Mint]

Peemai: how dare you kissed my faen?

Mint: [slapping her back] kiss him? you. . where have you been ? he kissed me!

[Peemai was going to slapp Mint again, but Mark went infront of Mint to block]

Mark: Peemai. stop your crazyness. we are over aready & didn;t i just prove it too you!

[grabbing Mints' hand, leaving both ladies to be speechless; unstatisfidy as Peemai is, she pulled Mints other hand]

Peemai: Your not going anywhere.

[and with her much FORCE, it pushes Mint to hit the hard core wall, with Mark to running to her as she hit the floor 2nd time; lifting her head to his chest, he saw her side head was bleeding]

Mark: your bleeding, [slowly closing her eyes]

Peemai: Mark, i didn't mean to do that on purpose, [carrying Mint with her wound on his chest; he left Peemai. Shopping too, Minta was with New, until she saw Mark carrying a woman, hearing him say to those who are staring that it was his girlfriend, looking non-stop as she walk out the exit]

Minta: who is her carrying? she looks so familar.

New: Minta what are you looking at

Minta: [lookin at New] Nothing, let go shopping

[holding his hand, they left. And Amy went home after recieving the message]

--- SPOLIERS ;]
[Hospital]
Mark: Where is She? he paniced & looked for her

[Home]
Toey: [pointing to her car] help her out of the car please.
[coming after & looked]
Cee: Krai?
Mark: Where is she?

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGG! I LOVE THIS :) I'M GIGGLING AND BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!! LOL, I'm having butterflies in my stomache. *TEARS* I miss 4 mounttains too much. It's despressing me, LOL! But at the same time I'm superduper happy to hear more about my MTEAm stores<3 I love the cast you've chosen too. Awesome^^
Thankss :] Hahah; yours so fuuny :)
it is i don';t want it to end at ALL@. :*(

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh,love Boy and Margie..
Boy:"Why do she have to hug him that tight??" Pretty much Jealous....

M.Team was cutie too on the flower shop...
Wonder what will happen when Margie know that her's boss was Boy.

Thank you...:)
:] Thank you; Haha.
yes i wonder tool :)
Thank you for you lovely comment ;0

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks. If something happens to Mint, Mark has to be responsible haha. its so cute. between them....lol
wow they all almost got there kisses haha. freaken cute. cee is so funny. haha amy too... Margie and Boy, i wonder how
they are gonna turn out haha

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling

Chapter 5

--- Beyothae Home
[Margie was already home playing the PS2 for the first time ever]

Amy: Wow. . maybe tomorrow is going to be snowing-don't you think so Margie? [as Margie looked up & threw the pillow to Amy]

Margie: Your so funny;

Amy: So. . . what happen? you are like playin pluss killin Mint's PS2;

[telling the whole thing; Amy would laugh along;]

Amy: [laughing nonstop] oh god, the guy you call "crazy" is your boss? and then his girlfriend slapped you? oh wow, just like the lakorn I've just watched not too long ago. [Amy giggled]

Margie: uhhummm . . . [not caring much, Margie notice the bags] so Miss Amy, who got you all of these?

Amy: [flashing back to all those funny moments; she smiled to herself with the pillow to cover her looks] Somebody . . . oh [searching through the bag] I've got you a new phone;

Margie: [taking it] Aww . . . and it's my favorite kind too; thank you; but mae-ehy. dont even think about changing the subject.-

[Amy just giggled & smiled, she also told Margie she got a job a the mall; as they play PS2]

--- Hospital
[Walking around & around, Mark looked at his watch]

Mark: Oh GOD, it's 5:10pm. Why isn't the doctor out yet?
[waiting unpaciently, the doctor was finally out] Doctor how's my girlfriend? is she okay?

Doctor: [looking at his paper] from the data, she's okay; but maybe she have to stay in the hospital for atleast 2-3 day. For her room; it's 210.

Mark: Thank you doctor; [going inside, looking at her, he slowly remove the hair on her face; whispering to himself] do you know you look more decent when your sleeping? [as Mint slowly stir awake, but when she saw Mark she stand up maki ng her head hurt like FIRE is burning, as her two hand went covering her head.]

Mark: Nee khun. don't get up yet [he sounds softer and gentler as he slowly put her back to the bed]

Mint: where am I ? [still holding her head]

Mark: your at the hospital, after your head hit the wall, you collapsed, and I brought you here . . . to the hospital

Mint: [getting up again; ] oh no! I have to go home [removing the blanket and getting down the bed, she felt really light headed, and was about to collapse again but Mark caught her on time and put her back to the bed] how much is the medical bill? [slowly breathing; and talking slowly]

Mark: don't worry; I've cause you to be in here; so no matter how long your going to stay, I'll pay for it, [smiled at Mint]

Mint: You don't have to be that nice,

Mark: Well, I'm only do this because I was the one who got you hurt.

Mint: [smiled] thank you. [as she was about to ask his name, he went to the sofa] Khun, you don't have to stay here

[Mark looked back at her and smiled]

Mark: It's. okay; why are you afraid I might take advantage of you? don't worry; your not my type. [sleeping on the sofa]

Mint: Bah! [faked sleep; about an hour past 5:57pm, Mint looked over her shoulder and Mark was sleeping, she put her blanket over him. Taking the advantage, she left the hospital. About 5-8 momtues later, Mark finally stired awake]

Mark: [touching the blanket, he smiled] she isn't that bad [but when he turn to the bed, she wasn't there; he paniced of where she could have gone too. Asking the nurse,]

Nurse: Umm. I think she left about 10-15 minutes ago ka'

Mark: really? thank you [rushing to his car the only thing on his mind was to find Mint. While on the other side mint is walking on the cold street, and know that she would make it home because she now not feeling it so she called Amy]

Mint: Pick up Amy [waiting but feeling unstable]

Amy: Hello Mint ka' where are you ?

Mint: Amy . . I'm sleeping over at my friend house tonight, so don't wait for me okay na' ? [sounding so exhausted]

Amy: fine; be good okay

[Hanging up, Mint felt so tired and collapsed on the side walk. Driving home after a long day, Toey saw Mint on the sidewalk and stop her car to see if she is okay]

Toey: Sister, umm are you okay [trying to help Mint stand]

Mint: I . . . I'm oh-k [and fainted; lucky Toey there holding her up still;]

Toey: [trying to take Mint to her car] Sister, are you okay? [putting Mint' in the back seat] it's okay I'll take you to my house. [and drove off]

--- Ratkrit Home :]
[Coming home it was already 7:02pm, stoping his keep on the counter]

Mark: God, she's been missing for 1 hour straight, where is she? [getting mad and feeling not so good, he walked to the living room where only Boy and Cee is in]

Cee: Mark, ja' where have you been na? [giggled and watch car racing]

Boy: [played along with Cee] right, where have you been all day? huh Peemai came looking for you;

Mark: [going to sit in the long sofa] God, don't talk about that lady; I'm having a bad day.

Boy: when did I've became your god Mark?

[Mark throwing a pillow to Boy]

Mark: Oh stup up; [giggled along with Cee and Boy as they heard Toey' s car beep and I'm 3-5 minutes hear her talking]

Toey: Boy, Cee, Mark come help me here ! hurry up (in Korean)

[Both Cee and Boy stood up leaving Mark; with arm folded]

Boy: what now? Toey

Toey: [pointing to the back seat of her car] help her out please.

Cee: krai? [leaning his head toward the car]

Toey: I dont know . . . well she collapsed when I met her, but I think she got hurt, because there was a big white bandage on her forehead. [as soon as Mark heard big white bandage, he hurried to Toey them]

Mark: Toey . . where is she ?

Boy: now he looks more alive [whispering to Cee]

Toey: she in the back seat o the car . . .

[running to the other, Mark carried her out to the light. to see if it was Mint]

Mark: [looking at Mint] khun

Boy: so you do know her? [turning around to the house]

Toey: Mark, you her? [ pointing at Mint]

Mark: Allitle. [and carried Mint inside the house. When Mrs. & Mr. Ratkrit came out]

Mrs. Ratkrit: Mark, who is this girl? [standin infront of Mark with Boy, Cee, and Toey coming in]

Cee: Mom! it's Mark's new girlfriend [as they all giggled]

Mrs. Ratkrit: really? [taking a good look at Mint] what happen to her head?

Mark: it's a long story [carrying Mint up the stairs and talking at the same time, that wasn't easy] Mai- well kinda . . . here, after I carry her to my bedroom, I'll come back to tell you guys the whole story. okay na,

[with their agreement, Mark took Mint to his room. In his room he laid her on his bed]

Mark: Nee. you are so stubborn, little girl

[putting the blanket on her; he went downstairs, telling the whole story, they all laughed and giggled and say aww along]

Toey: your faen? [pointing at him]

Mrs. Ratkrit: her head bleed [pointing at her own head]

Mr. Ratkrit: you protected her [making and X in front of himself]

Cee: you hold her [putting his arm around himself]

Boy: but best of all . . . you kissed her [ pointing at Mark's lips]

Mark: [smiled] sort of

[they all laughed and giggled at Mark's cuteness: until they heard the vomiting sound from up stairs. Mark ran up stair while the other follows, going to his room, he open the door, she wasn't on the bed, then you hear the bathroom flushed and throwing up]

Mark: you, [going and patting her back as she went on unconscious again; feeling her hand] she's so hot; [and carried her to his bed] Mah is she having a slight fever? [Mark turned to see them, bu notice the they are all looking at him, all of them are stunned Mark never cared for anyone after Minta broke up with him;] what are you guys looking at?

All: nothing [looking at separate places]

Mark: [not believing them] Mom and Toey can you please help change her clothes ?

[nodding as they all left, leaving Toey, Mrs.Ratkrit, and Mint alone, Mrs.Ratkrit help changed Mint clothes; while Toey put the old one in Mark wash basket]

Toey: Mom . . do you think that this is Mark's soulmate?

[tugging her mom and Mrs. Ratkrit smiled]

Mrs.Ratkrit: I want it to be true, she's so beautiful, decent looking and Mark seems to care for her alot, I've not seen him care for anyone more than Minta. [putting the blanket on her]

Toey: Mom ! what if Mark really do like her?

Mrs.Ratkrit: are you thinking about what I am think?

[with the nodds; they both high five each other and went outside to the living room]

Mark: your done ? [lookin up at them]

Mrs.Ratkrit: yes . . but only dressing her; the other part is for you [sitting down next to Mr.Ratkrit]

[Mark stood up and went upstairs to his room; getting a bowl of warm water and a towel; he started to wipe her face, arm, and neck until her fever was gone. Until then, it was already 9:43pm and she was fast asleep, looking at her pinkish cheek, he leaned foward and give her a peck]

Mark: Khun. this peck is for thanking me.

[smiling to himself not knowing that his mom, dad, Boy, Cee, and Toey was at the door looking and witnessing the scene]

Toey: Mam; did you see that ? [pinching herself] it hurt so that mean. . it wasn't a dream,

Mrs.Ratkrit: that your brother kiss that girl? [speechless]

Cee: wait

Boy: is this a sign?

Mr.Ratkrit: rak? huh.

Everyone: right . . rak . . . [screams] Huh rak !!!
[as they scam down the stairs to the living room. Mark came out to see who it was, but thought it was nobody and went back inside]

Mrs.Ratkrit: my son likes this girl

Cee/Boy/Toey: we agree [as they all smiled]

Mr.Ratkrit: aww. finally

[chit chatting about there tomorrow plan it was already 10:01 pm and everyone was heading to sleep, but Mark for one can't sleep; and stood up]

Mark: whep; it's 10:09 pm only ? [not feeling alive; he was sleeping on the sofa, he looked at her] khun . . . do you know that you look so much like her? [and he trys to go to sleep]

--- Morning Beyothae House
[Wakin up not the earliest, and looking even more tired than ever]

Amy: what time is it now p'Margie?

Margie: the time where I've already made breakfast [drinking her coffee]

Amy: oewh! why didnt you wake me up?! I'm late

[going up stairs and rushing throughout everything, Margie sat there and smiled while Amy came down]

Amy: Margie . . you haven't left yet [putting on her watch]

Margie: why? it so early; [laughing to herself]

Amy: early?

Margie: uh-huh it's only 6:12 am why rushed? [smiling through her coffee]

Amy: [shocked] you lie to me ? [going to Margie with her purse]

Margie: [standing up and running around the table] I didn't. you believe it yourself [laughing]

Amy: loser, [laughing along]

Margie: im sorry Amy ja' let's just eat [still smiling]

--- Ratkrit house
[waking up, to be in a comfortable bed, and feeling a little better]

Mint: where I am? [as she loomed at the clock] 6:15am [looking around Mint saw photos dangling everywhere in the room. Slowly getting up to a sit position, she slowly grab Mark's picture] Nee, it you again. . [sticking out her tongue] you cute in picture but why are you so mean in real life, [putting it back, she was getting out of the bed until
the bathroom went open and she jump back to the bed] who is it? [whispering]

[Walking out of the bathroom, revealing his chest w/a towel wrap around his waist, whispering to herself, he went back to the bathroom and she creept back out again, grabbing her purse but he came back out, making her to squat down and hit head on his work table.]

Mark: whose there? [walking to the table wearing his robe, he turn back, goin to the other side of his desk, he hugged her from behind] your awake now. huh? i should've known that helping you I would get your bad luck [teasing Mint]

Mint: [looking behind her] who told you too? [e-blowing Mark on the stomach, she ran for the door]

Mark: your not going anywhere. [standing up and grabbing her by the waist he pulled her back. Mint is small; but her strength isn't she was struggling when she already burger her head too] Nee ! stop
struggling if you dont want another bump on your head.

Mint: no! let go of me now! [keep struggling non-stop he was going to fall so he dragged her and sit on his bed while mint sit on top of him]

Mint: let go ! [looking behind her; she looked at hi
and notice that he wasn't even dress] let go of me and go get dress!

Mark: [holding her waist with her hand tied to it] oh-- I see. since you like to watch lakorn; isn't these kind of scene you favorite?

Mint: sickmind!!! [e-blowing him again, he let go and she ran but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him, making her bump the bed and to be on the other side with him as he pinned her to hand down]

Mint: what are you doing? let go! bah! [Mark leaned closer] HELP ME !! this-this guy here is going to hurt me!!! Help!

Mark: [he smiled] no one is coming [just to tease he alittle he leaned closer to her, as his whole family come peeking in the room; they all stood in amazement; Mark was still leaning to kiss Mint; until Toey chocked on her coffee]

Toey: pwho. [chocking sound]

[looking at his family: he let go of Mint and stood up ASAP! with Mint to stand up and look down with embarrassment.]

Mark: Mom why dont you knock first?

Mint: [whispering] Mom . .

Boy: well if we knock . . .

Cee: we wouldn't see you two . .

Toey: nope: then we would see, you Mark. . that you were about . . .

Mrs. Ratkrit: about to kiss that girl . .

Mr. Ratkrit: really?

Mark: I . . . I di-didnt ! what's up with everyone today? it's only 6:27am

Toey: oppa why aren't you dress? [giggling at Mark]

[Mark looked and went to the bathroom, while they've all asked Mint to join them downstairs with a chitchat. after she was done changing into Toey's clothes. They all know her name: Mint Beyothae ; she lived with her mother an that she've stuided aboard, she have 3 sister: Margie; Amy, and Minta, hearing this Boy and Cee smiled knowing that they can find the ladies more easier even though there're Minta's sister, Mrs. Ratkrit told them not to tell Mark who Mint was.]

Mint: well;'it very nice knowing you guys; but i have to go home, thank you alot [standing up and wai to them]

Mrs.Ratkrit: Mint ja' let aunty and Toey send you home; so you won't get introuble

Mint: oh no. . I dont want to bother you, its okay.

Mrs. Ratkrit: its okay, I also want to visit Margie and Amy along with Minta [standing up with Toey]

[as they left, Mark came down]

Mark: where did she go? [grabbing a coffee cup]

Cee: krai? [teasing Mark]

Boy: oh . . . do you mean N' Mint ?

Mark: Mint ?

Cee: her full name is Mint Beyothae,

Boy: you don't know her,

Mark: Beyothae; it sounds so familiar . where could I have heard this last name before?;

Mr.Ratkrit: you don't know, my son if I dont know then you wouldnt know too;

Mark: [looked at his dad] pah . .

Mr. Ratkrit: Mark do you like Mint?

Mark: [smoked unwilling] why pah,?

Boy/Cee: we all just want to know

Mark: [smiled] I don't know [takin his coffee he walked off]

Cee: pshh [hands in pocket]

Boy: "I don't know"

[ 3 of them laughed ad teased Mark while he just drink coffee]

--- Beyothae house
[stopping the car infront of Mint'e house, they were all invited into surprising Amy, Margie and Minta, bu Minta wasn't home. Coming in and talking about how they all met her son at different place and timing they laughed and giggle along, eating the cookies at there shop and drink the sweet tea; Mrs. Ratkrit asked to buy some]

Mrs.Ratkrit: umm; Sweetie are you guys available on this coming Saturday?

Margie: why?

Toey: oh we are having a welcome back party for me and also my mom here want to . . . um personally introduce you guys to other people, so what do you say? please come nah nah... oh you know famous Austrialian model Aerin supratda; she will also be comin to;

Mint: well I gues, today is thursday

Amy: and its on Saturday

Margie: well . . okay,

[talk and talk; Mrs. Ratkrit want there cookies to be at the party too, and that they don't have go work today, instead they can go shopping for there clothes. Amy also can go to work on Friday. trading phone # with eah other; Mrs.Ratkrit and Toey left with a couple boxes of cookies and cake]

Hi; :]; sorry it took me forever to write; thins, but thank you for supporting :] THANKYOU :]

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
CHAPTER 6 
* Authors Notes :  NEW CHARACTER :] Tengneung from the boyband BOY play as Pepper Switz

--- Thursday Beyothae House
[After Mrs. Ratkrit and Toey left; Margie phone ring playing " Without you by 2PM " ]

Margie: Hello, Margie speaking

Pepper:  Sawadeeka Turtle [smiled behind the phone]

Margie: funny; you still remember that? Gosh Pepper

Pepper: [laughed alittle] All these years and you can still remember me? that's amazing Margie

Margie: hey; what did you call for? 

Pepper: Well .  .  . I missed you ofcourse . . . what else? 

Margie: what a lie . . okay spit it out, my friend 

Pepper: how did you know ? Well . . . I need you help.  . I mean-um I need also Amy and Mint help too . . .

Margie: why? [laughed] to lie to your mom again? so you cans top going to those what you always called a scary blind dates [teasing Pepper]

Pepper: Nee; that is so long. . . well . . yeah, can you help?

Margie: [asking Mint & Amy, they agreed] fine! what is it?

Pepper: okay so this Saturday, Mrs. Ratkrit is hol-

Margie: [interupts] Mrs.Ratkrit ? [as Amy and Mint looked at her]

Pepper: you know her?

Margie: just go on . . .

Pepper: she's having a Welcome Back Party for her daughter, and I was invited; bu there's a catch, Famous Austrialin Model    
: Aerin Supratda is going to be there; but one thing is that I can't go there notice; and blow my cover. So I am asking if you can wear my designs . . .  please, help me! Nah nah . . .

Margie: fine. . . 

Pepper: [jumping]  Thank you; you are the BEST lady on this earth. [looking at calendar] hey. . . I'll reach Thailand maybe very late; I'll come to see you guys on Saturday okay? 

Margie: Okay Mister . . .  bye-bye [closing her phone] 

Mint: Margie what did Pepper say?

Amy: Aww .. .. Mint is so excited to know [smiled at Mint]

Margie: dont worry [turnig to them] it's nothing exciting . . . hey do you guys already got a dress for Toey's Welcome  Back Party ? 

[Moving their head side to side, Margie smiled and told them about the designs and they all agreed]

--- Ratkrit House 
[For Toey and Mrs. Ratkrit, when they reached home; Mark was sitting non-still; thinking whether he should ask Toey about where Mint live ? can't make up his mind; he followed his heart an went to ask Toey] 

Mark: Toey . . . um . . . well you know [interupted by  Toey, she holdin one finger up to Mark and stood up]

Toey: Mark . . I know and tell me 3 good reason why I should tell you where she is .  [with arm folded]

Mark: Well . . . one she. . umm [looking at the stair and saw the maid carrying clothes up] she forgot her clothes . . [Toey looking at Mark; with a " I'm not convienced " look] owhe! Toey can't you just tell me?

Toey: [smiled] on 2nd thought; umm fine .

[Toey only told Mark where her shop is not where she live but he was satisfied]

--- FRIDAY Beyothae House
[Toey woked up early and went to Beyothae house; to see if Margie,Amy, and Mint  an go dress shopping with her. Honking her car, it was 6:48pm, Mint came out.] 

Mint: [opening the gate] hi; Toey why did you came so early today? [getting out of the car]

Toey: sawadeeka Unni; early it's only 6:55am [looking at her watch again] hah . . it is early. I've thought to come and pick you guys to go dress shopping with me [then Toey's stomach growls as she looked up and smiled to Mint and Mint smiled back] have you guys eat?

Mint: Toey your so funny; come in we haven't eat yet; Amy and Margie is still making it. [locking the gatethey both went inside]

Toey: [smells the air] huh; sweet&spicy chicken; sticky rice; fish soup; fried shrimps;pho; and sweet buns.

Mint: [smiled] how did you know Toey?

Toey: I've alway eat these when I was studying in Korea

Mint: really; 

Amy: Mint whose here? [with Margie , they went to the living room] 

Margie: Toey. . 

Toey: [smiled] sawadeeka Amy and Margie ka'

Amy/Margie: sawadeeka [smiled to Toey]

Mint: do you need help? 

Margie: yes can you guys help set up the plates and spoons please.

[going to the dinning room, Toey set out spoon while Amy set out plates and Mint went to find the glass cups]

Toey: Amy why do we have 5 plates? is Minta back home?

Amy: oh; no; Mint's friend just came back from England, so we ought to celebrates, he coming for a good morning breaksfast 

[nodding, Mint come out with some cup, and yoey went with Amy to go make some orange juice; 7:15am there was a knock on the door; and Mint  went to open to the door]

Mint: Peck!  you came early [hugging him]
Peck: [holding a punch of of diasys and a basket of fruits] I've  thought to come early and help cook

Mint: Aww. your still so cute; come in

Peck: this is for you [handing the diasys and the fruit basket and she smiled; wanting to surprise Peck with his favorite food; Mint lead Peck to the living room]

Peck: [looking at the pictures] you haven't change at all

Mint: [looking at the school grad. picture] pshh . like you know.

Peck: [smiled at Mint] ofcourse I know; it's only girl who doesn't know; I even remember the day and year when you confessed your love to sophomore Pepper Switz [making her go red]

Mint: PECK! shhhh that's embrassing 

Peck: but I'm not even done yet [raising his voice louder] but he told you no--- [covering his mouth with her hand]

Mint: stop Peck ! or . . umm I'm not going to let go [laughing Mint was doing a piggy ride on Peck's back]
do you admit defeat? [looking at his as he nodds and she let go] 

Peck: never; [jumped off the position and started it again] Pepper told you he love you as a sister [running around the house, Peck ran behind Amy and Mint tryin to kick his butt. Running and running he bumped into somebody, face to face; he hold her back so she wouldn't fall, her eye are closed pretty tight as Mint and Amy came in the room, not wantingto ruin the moment; they squat down]

Peck: [laughed] oh, you aroma girl

Toey: aroma girl [openin one eye] you-you language guy [looking at the position they are in] let go of me now! [hittin him]

Peck: if you say so [letting go of Toey, falling on her butt] 

Toey: oww. . . why did you let go? now my butt hurts 
[trying to stand up]

Peck: owh, Miss. SMARTIE PANTS you told me to let go [smiled while Toey fussed and got up. Mint hit her head on the door w/Amy behind her; doing cricket smiles they both got up]

Mint: so . . Toey it seems like you've met our friend from England; [Toey looked at Peck, and he smiled to her] Peck this is Toey, the girl who helped me and  Toey this is Peck, [Toey giving him the eye and Peck giving her the smile]

Peck: [leaned over to Mint] Mint are you sure she helped you? [he laughed]

Toey: Nee, Peck! ofcourse I helped her [doing the staring eye contest] you; did you know? next going somewhere remember to carry the right bag 

Peck: [smiled] really? well; next time when your going  somewhere remember to alway carry an extra bag or you'll vomit on others; also [as she was about to talk, he put his finger to her] when you hit someone; remember to always carry the right bag; okay ja' 

Toey: you-

[Margie came in and told them the food was done and they can go eat it; before it turn cold] 

Toey: this is so good; [putting her thumb up]

Margie/Amy/Mint: thanks ja' [smiled]

Amy: hah; but you should taste Peck's cooking it the best [looking at Peck] is it Peck? 

Peck: [laughed alittle to himself] really? I don't know [getting another shrimp]

Mint: god; yes; he does when I and Peck was in Korea, he did alot of food for me to eat; like square radish kimichi, it was really good, even when we went and study in England; I told him to make me some too. [smiled to Toey; and as surprise as she is; the he was in Korea too]

Toey: you and Peck was also in korea ? 

Mint: oh [pointing one finger up] I met Peck when I went to Korea as a school trip; Peck was born in Korea, but his mom is half Thai-French and his dad is full Korean . Am I right? [laughing at Peck]

Peck: yes your right mom; [saying in Korean] [giggled] 

Mint: [giggled back] whose your mom? Grandpa [in Korean] 

Toey: [looked even more amazed, leaving the shrimp hanging out of her mouth] Mint you can understand and speak Korean? [Mint nods] can you understand Korean p'Margie and p'Amy ka?

Margie: no; I've studied in America 

Mint: not only that; Amy and Margie are really
good in English

Peck: unlike you; [they all laughed and giggled; while eating and after they ate it was 7:54am and they we going to leave to the mall; being the gentlemen he drove them to the mall; while Margie went to work and Mint went to take care of the shop]

--- Ratkrit House
[The last person to come downstair]

Boy: where's everyone? [grabbing a tost and putting it; into his mouth and reaching for his keys]

Servant: Your parents went to see you grandma, Mark  took his camera and left; while Cee went to the mall with Fang.

Boy: [looking at his watch] crap! I'm going to be late again [rushing to his car]

--- Streets 
[walking fast trying to catch a taxi, Margie looks at her watch non-stop]

Margie: [pacey voice] what day is today? every taxi is not available; I'm going to be late anymintue now; oh car; oh car; why do you have to die at this moment? 

[not waiting for the taxi anymore; Margie started to walk faster; with high heel; and a dress on; it wasn't easy but she manage. Drivi his car; Boy saw her on his way to work and since she's his secretary now; he thought to tease her alittle]

Boy: [honkin his car and stoping right infront of her] Margie, come in;  

Margie: [walking away] it okay boss ka'

Boy: you want to play hard huh? [driving his car infront of her again]  come in; my mom well think that I'm not being polite to her guest.

Margie: [turn to see him]  why should I? your mom isnt here; 

Boy: [getting out of his car]  because . . I'm your boss and your my worker. so you have to obey me [smiled at Margie] so will you go in yourself . . . or I'll come and get you myself?

[Margie stood there; trying to find a taxi ASAP but her already came to her and put his arm to her knee and she pushed it away] 

Margie: fine! I'll go [as Boy went first to open the door for her; and he drove to the company] 

--- BSweet Company 
[reaching the company; he went to open the door for her and took her hand with his] 

Margie: [trying to make him let go] Nee. Boy let go! before anyone see!

[Boy didn't care, go to elevator and elevator workers greet them and they just smiled. Finally on the top floor, dragging her with him] 

Margie: will you let go? 

Boy: [turned and smiled at her] nope 

Margie: oh-- you not afraid that View would come and see this; then she'll ask for a breakup?

Boy: nah, it okay.; I need one too [laughed]

Margie: [whispered to herself] bah!

[Boy kept dragging Margie until he reached his office; Nakree and P'Sarah saw them. and giggled]  

Boy: so; I've already ask Nakree to prepare a desk for you; [pointing outside] and here are the things you have to do, sweetie [handing her 2 big binder] I need you to translate these in English, [smiled at her, while she did the " I want to kill you " look to him] and a cup of coffee please 

Margie: is that all? boss [looking at him]

Boy: thanks Margie ja' [smiled]

[closing her eyes and controlling her temper, to not throw the binder back at him and get fired; which Margie would love to do, smiled and walked out]

Margie: crazy guy, crazy guy, crazy guy!!  why did I ever accept this job?

[as Nakree and P'Sarah came to her]

Nakree: [smile with her eyes] Mae- - ae ; Margie ja' how's work today? na? is it sweet. [ as they giggled to themselves]

Margie: Nakree . . 

P'Sarah: oh.. it must have not been sweet; because its already burning here 

[as they laughed and giggled; making Margie blushed]

Margie: [looking at both of them] Nakree & P'Sarah what kind of coffee does your boss likes to drink?

P'Sarah: [sounds confused] coffee? boss doesn't drink coffee, he . . . only drink sweet drinks. . [laughed]

Margie: [laughed along] ua-way; you make him sound gay, 

Nakree: what if he is?

[they all laughed]

Margie: okay. go to work you guys, before we get in trouble, 

[walkin to the food room, someone bumped into her; but Margie didn't fell; the lady fell on]

View: Owhe! are you blind? 

[Margie was apologizing as she saw who it was; and saw that it was only View and quickly left; Margie hid behind the boxes and she saw that View was going inside Boy's office]

Margie: BAD LUCK really? God I have to work here and see his face and his girlfriend too;

[waiting for the water to boil, Margie came up with an idea. Moments later Margie came into the Boy's office with the hot coffee; when View looked up and saw who it was] 

View: Nee! it you again [getting out up from Boy' s armchair] why are you here?

Margie: coffee, boss; 

Boy: thanks

View: I'm askin you a question! [impatiently] 

Margie: oh, didn't your boyfriend tell you? [smiled at View; who right now looks as furious as a tiger]

View: Boy! what is this? why did you let her here after what she did to me? [staring at Margie and holding Boy's hand]

Boy: View; [removing her hand] it doesn't matter [looking at Margie] about that; you did it to yourself, you hitted her first

View: [looking at Margie with her tiger eye] because of you! [going up to Margie raising her hand]

Margie: [stop her in time] ah-ah don't even think about it . . like I said . . [leaning over to View and whispers] he likes me better [and walked off, making View to yell for her to come back]

Boy: View! if you come to yell only then, leave I don't want to talk to you.  [pointing out the door]

View: Boy! why are you so mean? huh [using her old tatics; but it didn't get him] 

Boy: [sigh and drink his coffee. Next thing you know; View screamed echoes throughout the building]

View: BOY! why did you spit at me! [holding her dress] see! now it's all ugly! 

Boy: [stress and that bitter; bitter; bitter coffee is still in his taste] View . . . urgh. . you go HOME!

View: NO! I'm not going [looking at Boy, doing the baby face]

Boy: [looking at his paper that have coffee on it] not going? [getting up from his chair] Fine! I'll take you outside myself! [Having to drag View out was already tiring; and he have to go back and deal with Margie] why did you do that? 

Margie: [smiled at him] what did I did? my lovely boss

Boy: [smiled and nodd his head allittle] Lovely boss huh? okay Margie [slowly saying this]

[going into his office, he came back out with all the paper that have coffee spilled on it and another BIG binder and pound it on her desk] 

Boy: here! if you don't finish these two binder; and retype these paper that have coffee on it; [pointing his finger at her] don't even think about going home! [going back to his office]

Margie: Boy . . . I - - - I. Fine!  [going on the computer and started typing]

--- At Sweet Shop :] 
[The cookies, cakes, and drinks is always selling good; and today was a very busy day. With her to work alone it wasnt easy; but she manage]

Mint: Sawadeeka [smiled] what would you like? [at the counter]

customer one: could I please have the . . [looking at the window full of cakes;and cookies] the coconut cake, packed please,

Mint: coming up in one mintue

[working so hard, Mark came to see if she's feeling better. As a FAMOUS photographer and an actor, he kept himself from anyone noticing him, wearing a cap and shades with green t-shirt and jean, he carries a professional camera, from far way he take picture o her shop and her world; of how she lives the nature and people surrounding it; rewinding the pictures he smiles at the one that makes him smilable like: where she yawns; closing her eyes; and rubbing her tired eyes] 

Mark:  She looks pretty;  [putting his camera around his neck; and he walk into the shop; to the counter]

Mark: excuse me? can I ask what kind of desert are in this shop please? 

Mint: [looking down getting other cakes and putting it I to the box; she still put a smile on] Umm. . we have a variaty of cakes; and have chocolate; nuttie; snickerdoodle; white chocolate; and ect. kinds of cookies and we have coffee of anykind that we have.

[while mint are saying all these to him. He was somewhere else]

Mark: why do you work so hard? little girl [smiled. alittle to himself]

Mint: so, which on is it that you want? Sir, . . [Mark still daydreaming] umm. . excuse me

Mark: [awake from his daydream] auwh. yes can I please have the chocolate one please.

Mint: [smiled] coming up

[Runming out of boxes; she was abou to go get more boxes but was have a very bad light head and was about to fall; but Mark wen and caught her on time]

Mark: Mint . . . are you okay? [looking at her face]

Mint: [little blurs] Mark. . . why are you here? [standing back up with Mark's support]

Mark: it doesn't matter why I came? [taking her to a chair;] sit here [looked at her head] you didn't apply medicine on your head?

Mint: it's okay. . [using her finger to hide it, and was going to stand up again but Mark pulled her back down to sit] Mark . . I sti-- [cutting her lines]

Mark: don't worry; I'll take care of it [smiled at her and went to the back to grab more boxes and came back to the counter] 

Customer two: Hello; can I please have a strawberry in cookies; packed please 

Mark: [smiled] coming up

Customer two: [as Matk put the cookies in the box] sorry but have I've seen you before?

Mark: [smiled at her]

Customer two: [smiled back at Mark] can you ease take off you shades please 

Mark: [can't do anything; so he took off his shade; once it came off his face, the store was chaos; girl screaming, and to take a picture with him and have his autograph] 

Mark: [smiled] Sorry; [as he speak ove the loud; chaos crowd] but if your not going to buy anything can you please head out please? because my girlfriend needs some air to breathe . . . 

[word spread fast; comin from other people mouth faen? he have a faen? was everywhere in the store]

Woman: Mark ka' can you please show us your girlfriend please? 

[Mark excuses himself and went up to Mint, lean close to her] 

Mark: please 

Mint: no . . [in a soft voice]

Mark: please nah . . [smiled and lift up her to her feet]
this is my girlfriend; Mint ka'

Woman: she's really pretty;

Woman two: don't you think they match? [as Mark and Mint looked at each other and blushed]

Mark: [smiled] well; if you want anything please atand in line and I'll get it for you ka' [taking Mint to sit at a table, he whispers] thank you [and Mint smiled for Mark; as for the first time ever Mint felt like heart skip triple beat; but she notice it only happen when Mint with Mark]

--- Mall
[going to the mall; Toey tries on countless dress; while Amy just look at it and Peck decide to go and get drinks. While they wait in the dressing room]

Toey: [wearing a dress] do you think this with do?

Amy: it very beautiful

[Smiling to each other] 

Toey: wait what about you? 

Amy: [smiling and using her hand] it's okay; Margie, Mint, and me already got a dress at home.

Toey: really? [not convinced] well . . you can still try on dress; ! [taking Amy hand]

Amy: Toey it rea- [Toey giving Amy a bunch of dress; but Peck was there in time; coming in with drinks]

Peck: [looking down] hey ladies [looking up now] drink he- [looking at Toey; he smiled] wow; [in English] you are really beautiful [Toey smiled and blushed] umm . I meant . .  . ummm your dress is so beautiful . . . [hand they drinks to Amy then Toey] here 

Toey: Loser [and went to change her dress]

Peck: [looking at Amy] what did I said wrong? [as Amy laughed; moments later; Toey came out and payed for her dress. Stores to stores they went to a Love Cutural and brought alot of accessories; even Peck brought some too. After a couple of long hours shopping they went to eat a open public eating; and chitchatting; Cee saw them; but what caught him to drag Fang to go eat with them was Amy]

Cee: Hello; Toey, Amy, and . . [looking at Peck]

Toey: Oppa: he's Peck Utatpo ka' Amy's friend [pointing to Peck as he wai to Cee and Cee wai back to him]

Cee: oh . . [looking at Amy] would you guy mind if me and Fang join you guys 

Toey: maybe not; because someone here might kot want to join [smiled to Cee but not Fang]

Fang: [did the ugly look and smiled to Toey] not at all Toey

Toey: [smiled] I didn't mean you [doing the puppy eye to get on Fang nerves]

Fang: [looked annoyed] Cee ja' are you goingto eat huh?

[Cee smiled and wanting to irrate Amy; he sit next to Toey where he is facing Amy and Fang. Ordering food, they were all passing food to each other. Cee for one want to play with Amy moods. While eatting. . ]

Fang: [handing food to Cee's plate] eat this it really good.

Cee: thank you [as Toey and Amy were maligning faces and Peck kept quiet] Amy, will you please pass me one ofthe shrimps please? 

[Amy ignores him; like he wasn't even there to start with, Cee thought to himself]

Cee: ash . . this isnt going to be easy [ and he notice that he was siting across from her and using his leg he kind of step on her leg; making her to give him the killer eyes]

NO spoilers: :_] 

Authors Note: Okay; so I'm starting school next week and so I will be updating the story slower; so please have patience; thank you lovely reader support and your supportive comments :) and this is alittle slow because I'm using my iPhone to get it in here so yeah thank you