Mama's Blue Daisy; ch;12. UP FINALL>Y

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks. lol. it was cute. again. boy and margie is so funny.
she sure does know how to get on her nerve lol. and Boy does know how to
get her back lol.

Mark and Mint are cute..He likes her. But he wont admit it. hahaha. Aww his girlfriend.... so cute
i wonder how minta is gonna react, when mark and mint starts to date each other??? lol

Amy and cee... so funny. cee likes to tease amy for sure. Means looks like
he wants to flirt with her hahah

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
no problem.. you can take your time but hope it won't be long for the updates.. ^.^ it's exciting.. want to know what will happen to all 3 couples... hehehe... thanks for updating...

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7

--- Mall
[After giving Cee the eyes; he smiled at her delighted]

Cee: [smelled the shrimp] ah! smells so sweet

Toey: [laughed] sweet?

Cee: nothing [as he looked at Amy] isn't it Amy ka?

Amy: you right; nothing is sweeter than . . [usin her feet; in heels she stomp hard; making the table to shake a little as Cee open his mouth alittle with his hand under the table holding his feet] victory [smiled to Cee as she eat her shrimp].

Toey: Cee are you okay??

Cee: [smiled alittle] I'm okay just thinking abour get back at her; and not thinking twice; stomp Amy's feet; or he thought it was Fang's feet]

Fang: [looking at Cee; he smiled and went to look at Amy] Cee why did you do that!?

Cee: [looking everywhere to come up with an excuse] umm. . my feet was numb; maybe I kicked you by accident; I'm sorry

Fang: [smiled] it's okay [handing some meat to Cee's plate] eat this; it health for your body

[eating for awhile; Cee want to play around so he started to talk again]

Cee: umm; Amy ja' I didn't know you have a MA degree in nursing? I also didnt know you'll be my mom helping nurse.

Toey: Really? Yah! I'm going to see Amy everyday;

Amy: [smiled alittle] how did you know?

Cee: ofcourse; why would I know; ? [Fang cleared her throat]

Fang: Cee; I don't wat to eat anymore; let's go

Cee: why so fast? you always want to eat;?

Fang: [hitting Cee's hand] well; as the owner of this mall; werent you suppose to treat you customer well?

Peck: [looking at Cee; he's sitting next to Amy] your the owner of this mall?

Cee: [smiled] yes I am

Peck: [standing up and handing his hand out, he smiles] finally I've met you; then hello; I'm Peck Utatpo; the designer from England?

Cee: England? Peck Utatpo? oh god [standing up and shakin Peck's hand] how do you do? when did you get here? [smiling to each other]

Peck: [sitting down] I've got here a couples of days early;?

Cee: why didnt you call me to pick you up from the airport?

Peck: oh [smiled] it okay; so of my good friend picked me up [smiling to Amy as Amy giggled back] but I was suppose to fully introduce myself to you this coming Saturday; I think the Welcome Party [smiled looking at Toey]?

Cee: really? [looking at Amy] oh; Peck this is my girlfriend; [pointing to Fang] Fang Chaiton

Fang: Sawadeeka Peck?

Peck: [smiled] sawadeeka?

Cee: [looking at Peck] Peck . . for the Welcome Party will dear friend here come with you?

Peck: [smiles] oh; no . . she's coming with her date ka'

Cee: [smiled turned to bit of a frown] really?

Fang: [getting impacient] Cee let go! stay here is like sitting in a pile of bird poop; [looking at Amy and pulled Cee out off his sit as he say bye to them]

Toey: [stooping Fang] Fang ka' remember to come to the Welcome Party?

Fang: I will come [waking off with Cee]

Toey: [holding Amy hand] don worry; at the party well show who is boss [and giggled after they ate the browsed through stores]

--- Sweet Shop
[Hours gone by and more and more customer kept coming non-stop; with cameras and flashes; flashing every second and words of people chattering]

Customer: Mark ka' ? can I have 2 strawberry chocolate cake and 4 coconut cookies w/your autograph on the box please [smiling: Matk smiled back]

Mark: okay; please wait na' [grabbing a box and putting cake in first]?

Customer: Mark . . I really love your new lakorn;?

Mark: [looking at the customer] really? cab you tell the name of the lakorn please [smiling to her]

Customer: uh-hum it's called 4 Hau Jai Hang Khun Khao ka' where you played as Nam's brother Din; your very naruk ka'

Mark: [smile and handing the bags to her] really? well please support the lakorn; thank you ka'

[while taking order from other customers and taking pictures, Mint whispers to herself]

Mint: he play lakorn too? no wonder he wears a cap and shade [smiles]

Customer: Mark, for your part of the story whose is the na'ek?

Mark: [laughed alittle] na'ek? oh . . it's still undecide ka'

Customer: really? why not have you faen play it? [Mark looked at Mint as she smiled to him]

Mark: My faen? [laughed] I dont know it depend on her [handing her the bag] thank you?

[Mark stick with Mint and the shop the whole day; they both were havin fun; feeding each other cake fo the fans. 6:30pm the shop was close; leaving Mark to help sweep the floor; put the chair up; refill the boxes, and wash the dishes while Mint was sleeping nicely on the store sofa. Remembering he brought his camera, he wonder where he put it; but found it next to Mint, he took some really cute photo's of Mint, and so funny ones too; where she is drooling. Stir to waking up; he quickly hid it behind him]

Mint: [wiping her mouth] what are you doing?

Mark: [looked into space] nothing

Mint: Mark; what's behind you?

Mark: nothing [as his smiles tell that he surely have something]

[Standing up; she have to chase him around; the table and she finally caught him; holding his camera up high and Mint on his chest trying to grab it; they both stared deep into each others eyes, and Mint leaned close to him and tilt her head; leaned closer too him;]

Mark: [thoughts] is she going to kiss me?

[the moment we've been waiting for, she was going to kiss him but instead he fall for it; she grabbed the camera as soon as his hand was not on guard and stick her tongue at him]

Mark: you trick me [laughing along Mint]

[running around Mark feeled that he's finally found someone he ought to love forever; Mint for one was trying to turn on the camera; and once she did, she was gonna turn back to him but he was already behind her; making her to hit her head on his chest and he holding her waist with one hand and the other to get the camera;]?

Mint: Mark .! this is so embarrassing; why did you take it? I was drooling all over table! I'm going to delete?

Mark: don't even think about it! [fighting for the camera Mark fell back pulling Mint with him to the sofa; they starred at each other]

Mark: [grabbing the camera] don't delete it?

[Mint smiled and got up. Opening the door for him]

Mint: Thank you for all you help today. . you may go home now Mr.Mark [smiling to him]

Mark: [stoping and leaned on the door] What? I've helped you; and you just gonna get rid of me? so mean. . you know you should at least give me an thank you present [holding his cheek out]?

Mint: well . . . . here [dragging him to the cookroom] I'll make you a cake okay??

Mark: cake only?

Mint: [nodding] don't be so picky mister . . . fine whether you take it or you can leave it [smiling to him]

Mark: [putting his two hand up to stop her ] okay I'll take it [smiling to her as she starts to mix the batter]

--- BSweetheart company?
[Hours past by and everytime he comes out to see her; he sees more coffee cups on her desk]

Boy: [whisper; standing at side looking at her] am I too mean? [going back to his room]

--- Beyothae Home outside
[Peck helped drop Amy and Toey at Amy's house because Toey car was there]

Peck: [looking at Toey and Amy] Toey don't forget to get my suitcase when I come Saturday?

Toey: [shaking her head] I'll try; but you have to remember to bring my too ! [smiling to Peck as he drove off] Amy ?how can you be friend with such a greedy guy?

Amy: [laughed] you'll love him later?

Toey: pshh [going to her car] well then I'll see you tomorrow along with them

Amy: [smiled] okay see you

[as Toey drove off; she went inside carrying bags of stuff; but was surprise when she saw that Minta was home]

Amy: Minta . . your home

Minta: [eatting an pear] yes . . where is everyone?

Amy: Margie at work [taking off her shoe and putting on her slipper] Mint at the shop, [putting the bags on the table] and I just got back from shopping?

Minta: shopping; ? I can see [holding the bag as Amy nods going to the kitchen]

Amy: [came back to the living room w/ a pear]

Minta: Amy . . can I have this hair pin?

Amy: [nodds] Minta . . are you going to Toey's welcom party?

Minta: [smiled turn to an angry] Amy [standing up] I've said to never say there names again! [ and went outside. 8:28pm Mark sent Mint home]

Mint: [getting out of the car] thank you Mark;?

Mark: [smiled] it okay

Mint: [out of the car and point at him] remember do not open until you get home [smilin to him]

Mark: [half smiled] okay

Mint: [closing the door] goodnight

Mark: goodnight [driving off, Minta notice that car was very familiar; and urged to Mint]

Minta: Mint . . who send you home?

Mint: [huggin Minta] your home?

Minta: yeah I'm home [move Mint hand off her neck] who send you home?

Mint: [stumbles . . ] it's . . um . .

Minta: [getting MADD] krai?!?

Mint: [scared that Minta willnget MADD] Ma- Mark?

[Minta was really mad that everyone in the house is getting involve withthe Ratkrit Family and went upstairs. As for Mark, he was too happy to notice that; that house is Minta's house. 8:53pm he finally reach home; it was very quiet; but not everyone was asleep, Cee and Toey was still up; going to the kitchen Mark opened the box and the cake was their, it was an all white except one blue daisy. Mark smiled wildly . . ]

Mark: I see you still remember . .?

[getting a small knife ?at the knife stand and cut a piece for him, walking into the living room]

Toey: [smelling] oppa, giving me some . .

[Mark smiled and point to the kitchen, and Toey went to it]?

Cee: [yelled] Toey get me a piece too; thankyou [still mad about that Amy already have a date]

--- BSweetheart Company?
[it was so late already; and he thought; to leave her but went back to the company to see if she is still there. Looking at her desk it was like a big pile of messes paper everywhere]

Boy: [looking at the screen] you have pretty good English too? huh [looking around] where did she go?
[he hears snoring sound; and followed it, to the sofa there she was sleeping comfortably there, he laughed to himself] your asleep huh? Nee. Nee. transgender. [but she was just still asleep] she is really sleeping, lazybutt?

[taking off his jacket and putting it on her; he went to clean her desk; and the next thing you know is that he is sleeping on the sofa next to hers; 2:00am she woke up]

Margie: what time is it? [looking at the work clock] shit; it 2:04am [looking around she notice the jacket] who jacket is this? [and Boy was moving around on the sofa] it yours; [getting down from the sofa; she squat next to him] you look cute when you sleep but when your awake you like hulk. . my work [runing to her desk,] clean? who cleaned it for me? [thinking for awhile; she smiled and went to sit at her desk and wrote a note. Walking to him; and putting his jacket on top of him, she slowly leaned down and peck his cheek and whispered] thank you [leaving the note of the table. After awhile Boy finally stir awake;]

Boy: [hand behind his neck] ouch, [notice the note;] what's this? [after reading it he smiled, got up, and ?went home;]

--- SATURDAY R. house?
[everyone woke up extra early. just to plan and order everything to be here on time as for others they have to get themselves ready]

Toey: [shouting] Mah! can you help me?!

Mrs. Ratkrit: [coming to the room] what is it??

Toey: [standing infront of a big mirror] can you help zip this please?

[Mrs. Ratkrit smiled and zips it as everyone came in to give her a big hug and their present]

--- B. house?
[waking up; they've got alot to do; Minta was still sleeping and they left to the shop to make more desert, cake, and cookies before the party starts. Being 3/4 th done. Margie's phone ringed]

Pepper: Margie? what time is it now? where are you guys?

Margie: [looking at her watch] umm I dont know 4 look I'm sorry but I'm very busy. . can you come over here instead . . ?

Pepper: fine . . where is it?

[as agreed; about an hour later Pepper reach there; Margie, Amy, and Mint was out of breathe and not only that there were people carrying trays of cookies and alot more. ?. . going inside wearing shades and in regular clothing, Mint jumped up and ran to hug him]

Mint: [letting go] your back!?

Pepper: [smiled at her] your not mad at me right?

[Mint nodds and Pepper smiled to her. Leading him to the cooking room, he hugged Amy and Margie]

Pepper: [smiling at them] I've missed you guy! are you guy ready?

[looking at them, they have flour crums ion their face and hair fuzzy as a pine, cracking a laugh]

Pepper: wait; [covering his mouth] I'm sorry ok [clearing his throat] let take a picture before the makeover [after the picture; he called his makeup and hair crew]

Authors note; Yollui played by Fai N.

--- Airport
[coming out of the door; which is from Austria; fan cheer wildly and she smile as security block; so she wouldn't get stuck going to her car. Inside her car, a magazine was handed to her]

Yollui: Aerin . . for the Ratkrit welcome party; we ought to say- [interrupt by Aerin]

Aerin: I'm going [looking at the magazine] Yollui, can you please prepare me an makeup and hairstylist please, oh and [point to Pepper Switz dress on the magazine] this dress please [smiling to Yollui]

Yollui: [smiled back] sure [calling someone to get those ready]

Aerin: Pepper Switz is going to be there?

Yollui: yes; he'll be holding his collection, do you like his design? [Aerin nodds]

--- Sweet Shop
[ after hours and hours of finding the right mood to the dress; Pepper did the finally touches]

Pepper: [putting the pearl necklace around Margie's neck] done, [looking at all of them] you all so beautiful?
[as his crew agreed, looking at his watch] well it's 5:15 pm and we still have about more than an hour. . [everyone was resting; until]

Peck: [stood by the door holding 3 box of pizza] knock knock . . did anybody order pepperoni pizza? [Pepper turned around and laughed and Peck laugh along]'

Pepper: Peck. havent seen you in the longest time, you still look so handsome [walking up to Peck]

Peck: [puttin the pizza aside] how are you bestfriend? [shaking Pepper hand]

Pepper: I'm good; but you; what have you been doing in England?My trip there, no matter where I go, all I hear is your name . . about what you have done or ever was created

Peck: [smiled] I heard about you too. . [looking at them ladies] you are all well dress huh??

Pepper: [Mint, Amy, and Margie did the eye exchange with him] and were going to do the same for you too [as they took Peck to the bathroom]

--- R. Welcome Party?
[Aerin arriving there at the party extra early; already dressed up as news reporter came up to her and took some really beautiful pictures of her]

Reporter one: Aerin ka' why did you decide to come here tonight ka'? isn't it that you have a very busy schedule?

Aerin: [smiles] I've came to support my old friends ka', about works; yes I have a busy schedule; but without Mark's help I wouldn't be standing here today ka'

Reporter two: Aerin ka' who is the designer of your dress? will he or she be here tonight?

Aerin: Pepper Switz is the designer of this dress, about being here I'm not sure yet,

Reporter three: As we know, to every event you always wear Pepper Switz dress. Does this mean you follow his work?

Aerin: [smiled] Yes; I love all his work; but I do wear other designers clothing too; and I love other designers designs too.

Reporter four: Aerin ka' there's rumors that you and hi-so heir boyfriend Son Prakai heir of the Prakai Family have broken up, is this true?

Aerin: [smiled alittle] it not true, we are still together ka'?

Reporter five: does this mean the wedding will still go on?

Aerin: [nodds] yes, the wedding will still go on

Reporter six: Aerin; if it true that you and Son wedding is still going on; why was there rumors about him canceling all his lakorn and photoshoot with you??

Aerin: [not smiling anymore] about that; I believe it would be best if you ask him yourself

Reporter seven: how come we don't Son attend any more events with you ? when you two first dated you guys always go together

Aerin: [smiled] well, we are both very busy people; and about him coming here; he is still in New Zealand ka'

[as she smiling to the cameras and more flashes; flashed. Looking up she saw Mark and excuse herself. Walking up to Mark, she gives him a big hug and friendly peck on his cheek]

Mark: hello

Aerin: [smiled] hello . . where is your family??

Mark: there inside;

Aerin: did I came too early??

Mark: [shaking his head] perfect timing; let's go inside

[walking Aerin to the house; she said hi to Boy and Cee, Mrs.Ratkrit and Mr. Ratkrit then Toey]

Aerin: [hugging Toey] welcome back [pulling a box out of her purse] here I got this on my trip to Thailand?

Toey: [smiled] thank you! [opening it] omg it the ring that I wanted! but . . how did you get it? the owner did want to sell it

Aerin: [smiled] I know the owner; he's my good friend

[chitchatting, times flys by fast it was already 6:00 pm and alot of guess already arrive to the party. and the Ratkrit family was all at the door welcoming the guest. Getting out of Pepper's car; they all have to go in seperately; the ladies goes first; then the guy separately. Walking in they were the spotlight everything seemed to have stop in time, an Toey raned up to hug them]

Toey: thank you for coming

Margie: this is for you . . [taking a box out of her bag]

Mint: open it [smiling to Toey; opening it Toey was more than surprised]

Toey: oh god; this is so cool; let me bet is it Pepper Switz design

Amy: [nodds] we hope you like it

Toey: [hugging them once more] I love it!!! I love Pepper Switz

[and reporter take pictures of them, and when they we with Mrs. Ratkrit and Mr. Ratkrit]

Mrs.Ratkrit: oh . . [hugging them all] sweeties you all made it

Mr. Ratkrit: sawadeeka [as they all waii to him] you all looks so pretty tonight [looking at Mark, Cee, and Boy is now impatient, waiting to talk to them] do you like any of my son??

Toey: pah! [as they all giggled and Mrs.Ratkrit introduce them to other people]

[to the boys]

Boy: ehy. I wonder what thay are talking about [leaning over to Mark]

Mark: [smiled] why dont you go ask?

Boy: [back to his normally position] if it was that easy

Cee: [smap Boy's back] ofcourse fool; [clearing his throat] watch me?

[walking to Mr. and Mrs. Ratkrit; Toey, Amy, Margie, and Mint]

Boy: do you think he'll be able to do it?

Mark: looking at his action, maybe [they both laughed alittle]

[Cee walking manly to then; when he got there]

Cee: [stumble] Amy. . may I - - I have the honor to walk with you??

[handing his hand out to her; Amy smiled; and blushed wildly, handing her hand to his, he lead the way]

Toey: [putting both hand together] aww . . naruk!

[all of them were smiling, not mintue later, Peck made his appearance with news reporter going to up to him]

Reporter one: sawadeeka Peck, what brought the famous England designer here??

Peck: [smile handsomely] I've come to welcome back n' Toey ka'?

Reporter two: are you here to stay? or only for this event?

Peck: oh, about staying; yes I'm here to stay ka'?

Reporter three: do you have a faen yet?

Peck: [laughed alittle] no; not at this moment; [looking at Toey] but maybe later in life [and Toey smiled] oh excuse me ka'

[going to Mrs. and Mr. Ratkrit he waii; and hugged Toey; Amy; Margie; then he hugged Mint last, whispering to her ear, Mark saw that Mint was smiling; Boy leaned over to Mark]

Boy: [to get on Mark's nerves] seems like someone impress her before you did?

Mark: [getting irrated] I'm going

Boy: [knowing he score some points] where? [watching Mark walk away]

Mark: ofcourse [pointing to Mint and smiled. Just as Mint was about to go and grab an drink; Mark followed her]
spoilers ♡

so; he still have feeling for that unexpected someone; who was not expected to come. Some will be heart broken, will there love to that someone turn to hate? but will the someone who secret is fallinglove with them come in and change it? When she need a job; she got the job, but . . it was with the person, who makes her heart jump faster than riding a roller coster.?

Author Note: so thank you lovely readers; again for reading my fanfic; this is the last chapter that will be updating for now, because like I said school is starting; but I will be doing small preview here and there and maybe post some new poster up :] but MOST;, thank you readers; I hope you all have a good week :_]?

@ jen_x
Aww.. thank you; is it too sweet? i really want to know; :]

@imaginarygur
THank you for you paticine. :] and support

@candylover32
:] aww. you feel bad, it okay; later on i dont think you will feel bad. :]
Thank for reading

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again... i sense something gonna go wrong between mint and mark... cuz of someone lol (minta)... oh no..,,,
nd someone is gonna be heartbroken? NOOoooo.... lol...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
minta really looks evil.. hope she won't make any problem for her sis and mark since she's the one who want to break off eventhough i know they will have some prob.. hehehe..

cee loves to see amy get angry.. hahahaha...

awww... boy and margie so cute... both like each other already.... ^^

nway... upload more updates please.. can't wait for more...=D

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update!
Ur pretty fast at writing..i'm like so slow.
Finally I have something to read for today:)

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
:] so I want to say thank you so much; for reeadding my fanfic; & couaragin me; so i have no update yet; but i have poster; bbecause you know school; have beeni keeping me VERY bust especiaaly; Chemstry; so please be patince. inwhich you guys are so patient already; for the poster; i onky habe Margie&Boy; Mint&Mark; not Cee&Amy yet; but there coming thankyou readers; :]soryy; he picture is SUPER TOO BIG>; iand i;m only a begginer for this kind of photoing so yeah thanks

Boy&Margie

Mark;Mint C.;

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... nice design posters.. but i think if the words for the boy/margie posters be darker since can't really see the words then it'll be better.. but that's my opinion only.. hope you don't mind...

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
wow... nice design posters.. but i think if the words for the boy/margie posters be darker since can't really see the words then it'll be better.. but that's my opinion only.. hope you don't mind...
Lol;! yeah I think so too; but then I can't change it so yeah; Nope I don't mind; because it acutally help me to progress more :] thank you

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oohh i love your story, esp because of the Mark and Mint scenes. They're soo narak!

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8
Author Notes: Hey; thank you for beenig patience, ive made this chapter EXTRA longer; and yeah; well. . i'll be update slower; b/c rite know i have no scrpit. so yeah; but this week; i was inspired by some music to get this scene :]

Listen to these song; while readding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4oOfEtEns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEELkc69oWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBH1n8hJiAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JcjZ9D-R0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiMaz4BNKw

:] there are more; but i'll save it for later; AGain thank for supportign & readding

--- Ratkrit Party
[going up to her; or you can say behind her; Mark hand slip to her waist]

Mint: [looking at him and gasped] Mark!

Mark: [touching her head] Are you better?[changing the topic]

Mint: [looking at him with her " if you don't let go; don't say I am mean" to Mark]

Mark: [smiled] okay [letting go of her] want a drink?

[Mint smiled and nodd to him; while Peck was busy taking picture and talking with Mr. and Mrs. Ratkrit, Margie and Toey; Mark and Mint took a walk to the garden]

Peck: [turn to Toey] Toey; since you the host of this party, will you please give me a tour around? [Toey smiled; and just like a sign; they went for a tour. Leaving Margie, and Mr. and Mrs. Ratkrit talking and takin pictures]

--- Sitting love dove
[sitting silently; who would every thought that this casanova who would go out to the bar and have lap dance, would be this quiet. Talking at the same time]

Amy/Cee : I was [laughing together]

Amy: Cee you can go first [looking not fully down and smiling]

Cee: [smiled to the sky and looked at her] I was taught in school that ladies is alway first; so you go first, my lady [she giggled loudly]

Amy: okay [smiling to him like she never smiled to anyone else] what were you going to say?

[Cee cover his mouth in embarrassment as he laughed and look at Amy, clearing his throat]

Cee: okay umm, well you know . . . I was thinking . . that now your my mom's [saying a little more quiet and putting his two finger together touching the tip of his finger] helping nurse. . I want to ask permission to send you home. . [but Cee is too cute; she have to burst a laugh out]

Amy: [covering her mouth]

Cee: [smiled in embarrassment] what are you laughing at? [but Amy just couldn't pull a word out and stare down] ahw. . Want to play huh? [giving Amy the eye (ーー;) which means run]

Amy: [Cee was going to take her by the waist but she stood right up quickly and went about 3 feet] not so fast monkey boy; [and giggled spread;]

Cee: [still laying on the bench with one hand supporting his head; he looked at her] monkey boy? Huh? I'll show you whose the monkey!

[stood right up and ran after Amy as she laughed and yell in a playful way]

Amy: ah! [her laughed cracked through; she was trap] don't come closer. . Or . .

[she was really trap behind her is statue; infront is Cee right next to her on both side are free but she would be caught easily]

Cee: [coming closer] or. . What? [looking at the space they are in] oh, [he did the ' I got you' laugh] your trap princess.

[Cee coming closer and closer. Not knowing what to do]

Amy: [backing up alittle] Cee, don't be mean. .

Cee: you started it first [pointing to her]

Amy: [thinking] God; God; God; umm. . . Oh [idea flashes; and she point right pass Cee] Mrs. Ratkrit!

[Cee backed away and looked behind him; as Amy made her escape; after a couple of second he turn back and smiled: hand on his hips]

Cee: you trick me; [and ran after her]

--- Walking in the sadness of agony
[walking through the garden filled with pretty flowers; it wasn't as quiet;]

Mark: [walking; hands in his pant] have you heard the song "Nee Lae Ruk" by Kob Suvanant ?

[Mint shook her head; and they stop at least in the middle of the grass he stood there]

Mark: really? Well . . That song is just like me; " I'm hurting inside like someone has stepped on my heart. . . when love- "

[and was interrupted by Mint]

Mint: [couldn't control her saddening for Mark] why did you propose to her in the first place? [looking at him with her glittering eyes]

Mark: [doing the confused look] wait. . How did you know? [Mint stumbles to tell him, tell him that she is Minta's sister but then he sighed] oh. . I get it [Mint was half as cold as dead] Toey told you isn't it? Psh. .

Mint: [felt alittle relieved; but still asked him; she wanted to know why?] you didnt me the reason yet

Mark: [a moment of silience and he finally swallow back the air] rak. . Because of love. . . [laughed alittle; trying to look tough] because she convince me to think that she love me and at the end it was me; [taking a deep breathe] who wasn't; [stopped himself from saying those painful words] who isn't the person she want to spend the rest of her life with. [turning the other side; not wanting to show Mint that he is weak]

Mint: [she felt guilty for asking him] I'm sorry; Mark

Mark: [turned back to Mint] it's the past; when can't go back and change it right? [doing the look "right?" to Mint and look ahead of him]

Mint: [smiled alittle and softly speak; still looking a Mark] Mark. . . if you were to face her right now. . . What would you say to her?

Mark: [turn to face Mint] I'll tell her. . I love her [this word carve deep down into Mint's heart] i loved you so much; to the point where i dont want to live anymore, I - [smiled] no because I was fool; but because of you; I now know that the person who I truly love is the person; who can only do so much for. . . It is love. [breathing uneasily]

--- Back to the party
[getting a slice of cake; someone bumps into her; makin the sweet whip; whips her dress]

Pepper: I'm sorry; I am really sorry [wearing his shades; skinny jeans and a loosen shirt]

Aerin: [holding her dress] it's okay; I'll just get another dress [trying to look for Youlli]

Pepper: [looked at Aerin] Aerin Supratda: your here, I'm meeting you right now; [looked amazed but then realize] oh shit; your dress

Aerin: [smiled alittle] it okay;

Pepper: [then any idea pop into his head] come here [and pulled her; toward the house]

Aerin: [looking at his back] where are you taking me?

Pepper: [laughed] just come [pulled her to the house]

[going iside the house; nobody would have thought he would come. no; no; nobody did. His girlfriend said he was in New Zealand, excited to stir up the new; reporters went straight to Son Prakai]

Reporter one: Son Prakai, ka' why are you here today?

Son: [smiled handsomely] I've came to support Nong Toey ka'

Reporter two: your girlfriend is here with you?

Son: [still smiled] Mai ka' it's only me [everyone was confused; and try to keep it together]

Reporters: really?

Reporter three: Son ka' is it true that you and former Australian model girlfriend Aerin Supratda have called off the engagement?

Son: [just kept silence] umm. Let's not go there ka'

[reporters are now more and more anxious to know about the wedding; the whole thing]

Reporter four: does that answer means you two have really broke off?

Son: please don't ask inconvenient questions please.

Reporter five: where were you today? Have you travel to anywhere this week at all?

Son: [laughed] what kind of question is that? Well; I've been home; no I didnt travel to anywhere; ka'

[as the reporter took notes he excuses himself]

--- Running love dove
[the running didn't stop; but Amy was getting tired while Cee is hard core energized, she doesnt want to give up fast so she kept joggin]

Cee: [breathing easily] you might as well give up; [he laughed]

Amy: [didnt even look back] can you dream?

[but there was no reply back from Cee; until she stop and turned back; Cee was next to the statue one hand touching his eyes]

Amy: Cee? [running back to him] are you okay?

Cee: [pointing to his eye as Amy got closer] something went inside my eye [Amy was looking at his eye] can you please blow it?

Amy: fine [blowing cool air to it]

Cee: [here is his chance; he put to arm around her waist sneakly and whispered to her] I got you [and smiled]

Amy: [smiling but tried to sound mad] you lied to me!

Cee: [shaking his head and nod straight to her] you lied to me first [and smiled childly to Amy]

Amy: let go [in a pace-e voice]

Cee: nope; I've worked so hard to catch you and I did;finally [teasing her; Peck and Toey have come to witness this scene]

Peck: [to see Amy was a happy thing for Peck; as he shout] AM- [but to be instead cover by Toey hand and they hid behind the bushes]

Toey: shhh! [putting on finger over her mouth and letting go of Peck when he finally stop] can't you see [pointing over to Cee and Amy]

Peck: ofcourse I see; it Cee and Amy

Toey: [rolled her eyes and sighed] brainless [as Peck was about stand and go to them Toey pulled him again with all her might] oui! Where are you going? Stay here dummie!

Peck: [was being pulled down by the small lady it was alittle sad at first] what now?

Toey: do you see? [pointing to Cee and Amy as Peck nods] I bet you that they'll kiss

Peck: [laughed] have you been watching too much lakorn? [Toey did the evil stares to him and he swallowed hard] but what if they don't, . . . Oh I know let's make a bet if they kiss I'll give you and if they don't you . . . [Toey smacked Peck arm]

Toey: I'll give you all my Pepper Switz collection; [holding her head up high]

Peck: [sighed] but I already got all of that. . Give me something else

Toey: [looked at him in the "are you serious" look] don't be so picky. . . Umm

Peck: fine how about this. . If you win I'll give you all the Pepper Switz collection to you; but if you lose, you have to [holding his cheek out and tapping on it] give me a peck

Toey: [smiled] bah; [looking at him] fine. . look [pointing at Cee and Amy]

[Cee hugged Amy tighter as pinkish cheek run through her face]

Amy: let go; before you girlfriend come and see you and you'll be dead!

Cee: [looked at Amy] should I care?

Amy: [laughed] you should! I don't want to get slap like last time at the club;

Cee: oh I'm sorry [in english]

Amy: [did the not connivence looked] my butt your sorry [in English] now let go Cee!

Cee: [smiled] shh. . . let's stay like this for a while [hugging her; he looked to those eyes of hers and leaned closer to her with his eye close and so are hers. Toey whispers to Peck]

Toey: here come the scene; [and Peck smiled nervously. Cee was going to kiss Amy but right when that was happening Fang interrupt ]

Fang: Cee!

[as Amy pushes Cee alittle aside; and opening his eye slowly like "who the hell is it" look]

Amy: [looked at Cee] I'll go first

[leaving quickly so Fang wouldn't see her]

Fang: [yelling as if she's not seen Cee before] Cee! Where have you been?! I've been lookin for you all over this party

[Cee just ignored Fang and walked away, leaving Fang kept yelling his name and grab his arm as they left back to the party; and Toey stood up]

Toey: NO! that annoying lady! Urgh. . [making her hand as fist and bringing it up to her face]

Peck: [clearing his throat] you own me something [holdin his cheek out and pointing to it]

[he smiled to Toey and she did the uneasy smile]

--- Agony
[walking and walking Mint stop]

Mint: you must really love her alot. [looking at him; but she notice he wasn't their and looked down; he was lying on the grass w/his suit on] your not scared your suit would get dirty?

Mark: [looking to the sky] nope [getting to sit position] because a girl taught me; it just clothing-look doesn't matter [as Mint blushed] sit [patting the grass next to him and she looked at him uneasily] your afraid you dress would get dirty?

Mint: [using both hand doing the no sign] its not like that. . . [holding the dress out] it just that , this dress isn't mine [and he laughed alittle] what are you laughing at?

Mark: [smiled to Mint and stood up] nothing [Mint looked around thinking that they'll go now but nope; instead he took off his suit jacket and place it on the ground] here [smiled and sitting back down]

Mint: Mark! [trying to pick up his jacket] thats not good! [scolding Mark]

Mark: [holding her hand with the jacket] it my jacket. Just sit okay?

[pulling her down to a sit position as he laid down on his back and she smiled to and laid back too]

[there heads touching each other and hand almost touching]

Mark: do you see that star? [pointing to the star nearest to the moon]

Mint: yeah.

Mark: [looking at Mint] when you miss me, you can look at that star and remember; no matter what I'll always smile to you;

[Mint smiled sweetly to Mark but then there are these question that is talking through her happiness making her smile fade little by little]

--- back at the party
[Aerin came out of the bathroom but her dress is still ruined]

Pepper: this isn't good [touching his chin] I know

Aerin: it okay

Pepper: wait here okay! Don't move na'? [he smiled to her and she smiled to him]

[Peck ran back to his car to grab his latest dress and ran back but stop as he saw Margie with Mr. And Mrs. Ratkrit]

Mr. Ratkrit: Margie ja' do you like that cowardly son of mine? [and they all laughed]

Mrs. Ratkrit: crazy;. . . excuse him; he's just afraid;

Mr. Ratkrit: If he's afraid; you go to make a move

[encouraging her: Margie went straight to him; but View came and hold him first, making Margie not being able to watch and turn back then just came Pepper; whose under cover, so nobody would notice him; he went and grabbed Margie hand]

Pepper: where are you going? Weren't you going to face him?

Margie: [looked surprised] you know him?

Pepper: [nodds] Boy Ratkrit. . You like him?

Margie: [shakes her head;but then shake allitle yes]

Pepper: [smiled] your so cute

[pulling her noise, making Boy to be unable to stand it and was going to walk to Margie but View gripped his arm tight]

View: Boy! Where are you going? [looking at him; she saw he was looking at Margie]

Boy: let go of me View [removing her hand]

View: Boy! If you go; between you and me would be over!

Boy: [looking at her] there was never anything between us [and walk away]

View: BOY! [as the crowd stares]

[but he doesn't care and walked off to Margie; inwhich, Pepper have to go; and prepare the dress for Aerin. Grabbing her hand]

Boy; come here [and dragged her away behind the house]

[View was out of no where mad; but it was gone when; she glance at Son Prakai; seeing that he was going to the bench; she follow him; and saw that he was sitting; so she pretends to cry and walk pass him]

Son: khun. . [looking at her] ms. [as View turned around; Son was speechless]

View: I'm sorry did I bother you? [wiping her non-real tears]

Son: no; not at all [standing up] come sit here with me [as she smiled]

--- House
[coming out of the bathroom; she look even more beatiful as Pepper walked closer to Aerin and fixed her curls hanging out of place]

Aerin: [moving alittle as she blushed] it okay

Pepper: [smiled] how would you know Aerin Supradtda

Aerin: [laughed] you know me; but I don't know you

Pepper: you will; soon [and they both smiled] can I have this walk?

Aerin: [nodds]

--- Party
[Coming back to the party; Amy came and talk to Mrs. and Mr. Ratkrit as Cee and Fang came. She also came too; why would she come?]

Amy: Minta. . .

Reporter one: Minta what brought you here today?

Minta: [smiled as she hold New's arm] I've came to support ofcourse [looking at Mrs. Ratkrit] old friends

[but this isn't her idea; she have something more; she wanted and she wanted him;]

Reporter two: is New Wontabow your boyfriend?

Minta: [smiled] no; he's my fiancée [holding New's arm, look each other in the eye; and they both smiled]

Reporter three: Minta; we heard you have a new lakorn with Andrew right ka?

Minta: right ka'

Reporter four: will you be having an music video coming out soon?

Minta: about that; I don't know yet ka; excuse us

[walking to them; she waii]

Minta: Sawdeeka Mah; Pah; p' Cee, Amy, and p' Fang

Mrs. Ratkrit: how are you doing?

Minta: your not mad ?

Mrs. Ratkrit: [smiled] Mai ka' it is in the past; i still love you and New as my own [hugging her and Minta smiled wickedly]

--- stars
[looking at the stars]

Mint: [thinking to herself] Mark. . . I really wonder; if you were to know that I'm Minta's sister will you still be this nice? This sweet? To me? or will this turn to hate and despise?

[thinking about this; her tears run down the edge of her eyes; and Mark turn to see; slowly reaching his hand to her cheek, he wiped her tears as she stir to a sit position; so did he with his hand on her cheek]

Mark: why do girls cry? [facing Mint]

Mint: [his hand still on her cheek; as she use one hand and place it on top of his hand that is on her cheek] they cried. . . because they are scared that they might lose. . . that someone they love deeply [and another tear rolled down] Mark. . . if you know I wasn't who you think I am? Will you ha-

[before she can say that word; his lips was already on hers, out of shock she didn't fight back and kissed him back; because she know she love him; her hand went slowly around his neck and his hand wrap around her waist as he pulled back slowly]

Mark: [smiled under his breathe and whisper to her ear] tell me one reason. . why I would hate the person. . . I love? [and leaned back to her again; tipping his chin and leaned back to kiss her again]

Toey: Mai!!!!!! [covering her mouth]

[and made Mark and Mint turned to see who it was]

Peck: why? [following close behind her] you promised me

Toey: I didn't

[in order to stop her from going; he took her by her hand so she is facing him as Mark and Mint stand to see who it was]

Mark: Toey?

Mint: Peck?

Mint: what are they doing?

Mark: let's go look; [as Mint say no but was pulled by Mark]

Toey: what are you doing? [still covering her mouth]

Peck: you own me a kiss

Mark: [whispering to Mint] Kiss?

Mint: so romantic

Mark: wait; in a minute; it'll be more romantic [smiling to Mint]

Mint: what are you planning?

Toey: fine [growled alittle[

Peck: [smiled and hold his cheek out; he was alittle away from her cheek]

Mark: [yelled] Toey! [and Toey turned to Peck direction in which there not even an inch apart from there lips touching;]

Peck: [smiled] you change your mind? [and tilt his head and kissed her lips; doing the finally touch he cup her face with his hand and lift it up alittle]

Mint: Mark! Go; [pulling his arm]

Mark: I still want to see

Mint: no; go [and finally she was able to pull Mark's hand]

[as Toey pulled away. Toey and Peck eyes met each other, standing speechlessly and Toey walk away; smiling to herself and Peck smiled to]

Peck: she didn't slap me? That means she likes me [jumping and doing the fist and followed her]

--- behind the house
[dragging her and they finally stop]

Margie: let go Boy! You are hurting me [with all her might: she couldnt struggle free]

Boy: we have to talk

Margie: about what? [makin her face him]

Boy: you and me!

Margie: there nothing to talk about! There's never a you and me! [pulling her bang to the side] I'm going

[breaking free: as she turn he turn her back and pulled her to his chest]

Boy: whose that guy?

Margie: why should I tell you?

Boy: [squeezing her arm] tell me! [he demands]

Margie: [not knowing how to answer him; he never been in this kind of state; he's mad] he's. . . He's. .

Boy: he what? [looking Margie in the eyes]

Margie: [in a loud voice] my boyfriend! Are you happy?

[and she breaks free from his embrace; but for one he isn't happy; and is angry at her answer; he was never this angry at anyone or anything in the longest time as he could remember and when she walked away,he pulled her hand and cup her face; his lips on hers as she pushes and struggles but couldn't; moment later; she was able to push him; slap him hard on the face, wiped her lips; and did the disgusted look to Boy and walked away]

Boy: [shouts] I like you!

Margie: [stopped for a slight second; and turned back] don't tell somebody you like them, when the one you love is still right there by your side [and run off with anger that is flowing through her]

Boy: [yelled] OWHE! [and kicked the soil]

--- Walking to meet the devil
[walking into the garden, Aerin saw what she didnt wish to ever see;]

Pepper: [looked at Aerin] why did you stop?

[looking at the direction she is looking at. Aerin looked at Son nervously, the person she called Love; is right here holding someone else's hand; slowly speaking her tremble words]

Aerin: my mom was right . . . [Pepper stood there; thinking]

Pepper: you cry for love? [but when he woke up from his think Aerin is already walking to Son and View; running to catch up with her]

Aerin: [pulling Son to face her and cupping his face with one hand; she stop on his left cheek; her tears rolled down] JERK! Why did you do that?! [slaps him]

Son: [standing up as Pepper got to them] it's not like that.

Aerin: who is she then?!

Son: [looking at both Aerin and View not knowing what to say] she is . . .

Aerin: [more tears run down] why the HELL are you here!?! Your suppose to be in New Zealand? [looking at Son with the most hated face] you lie to me!? [

and slapped him hard on the face and walking away leaving all of them speechless as Pepper ran after Aerin. Pulling her arm; to his embrace]

Pepper: it's okay to cry, to cry out loud; [as he pat her head and she cried]

--- heartbreaking party
[Peemai; who came right in time and saw her face; the face that hurted Mark; not holding another minute she went straight up Minta]

Peemai: [pulling Minta toward her and slap her] you! You BITCH! You still dare come after what you have done! [slap Minta again; to the ground just as Mint and Mark came in a wrong timing and reporters was everywhere]

[Mint still holding Mark's hand; he saw Minta]

Mark: [frozed] Mi. . Min. . ta.

Mint: Minta? [whispering]

[Peemai got on top of Minta; as New try to pull Peemai; but the reporters was crowding the way and was drifted by the reporters, but when Mark saw this; he forgot all about Mint; about what he said to her; and letting go of her hand, he ran up to Peemai and Minta]

Mint: [softly speaking, as her tears clearly speak; Marks words flow throughout her mind] Mark. . . You still love Minta . . [Marks voice] tell me one reason. . why I would hate the person. . . I love ..

Mark: [pulling Peemai] Peemai let go of Minta [pulling Peemai off and to the ground]

Peemai: Mark!! [as Mark squat down to Minta; they eye meet each other] can't you see what she done?

Mark: [stood up and turn to Peemai] Peemai, if your here to make trouble then don't ever come again!

[Peemai tremble to stand up; she was hurt that Mark can still protect the person who hurted him]

Peemai: [shouted at him] Stupid! I'm so stupid to have loved you! And protect you! I'm never coming back to see a stupid person like you! [walking out; Minta smiled wickedly and Mint slowly approaching them]

Mint: [thinking] stupid? Am I like that?

[New was finally able to go pass the reporters and squatting nesting to Minta]

New: I'm sorry; Minta . . Are you okay?

Minta: yeah; I'm okay [with New help; she got up but tremble down again]

New/Mark: Minta [both squatting down to look at Minta]

Minta: [holding her feet] my ankle [looking up] Mark. . .

Mark: [looking at Minta; taking a deep breathe] are you okay?

Minta: my feet

Mrs.Ratkrit: New; take Minta inside the house

[New nodd bit was stop by Mark]

Mark: I'll take her

[just as Mint finally got there; Mark lift Minta; waking pass Mint; Mark walked as of she wasn't there and he never say those words to her; she looked as they went, being in love; is just like as if the person you love have stepped onto your heart]

[Mint walked back up; to the party crew, but Margie and Boy was no where to be seen]

Mrs. Ratkrit: [holding Mint hand] don't be deceive but what you see; sweetie [smiling to Mint and Mint smiled back; but was really? Are they just putting on a show? ]

--- house; that is the place of bad memories
[carrying her to the sofa; she looked around; as Mark came back with a bowl of warm water]

Mark: [taking of her heels]

Minta: I'll do it myself

Mark: just sit I'll do it [placing her feet in warm water] let your feet stay here for awhile [looking up at her and she smiled as he sit across from her]

[At the party Mint wasn't feeling it as much; walking up to the house; she saw New]

Mint: New? Why is he standing there?

[walking up to him which he is standing a couple of inches away from the door; but there was a window, getting to she tap him but he just stood there,and looked at the direction he is looking at; she was even more arises by it]

Minta: Mark . . I'm sorry

Mark: the past is the past . . . [looking up at her; he saw that she was still wearing the same earring that he gave her before their wedding] you still have that earring

Minta: [knowing that he would see; she wore it on purpose; just on purpose; touching her earring] yeah . . It reminds . . Me of you

[a moment of silence, Mark looked at her, and she looked at him]

Minta: Mark . . . do you still love me?
[this question stir 3 of there hearts; there hurted heart; the answer would hurt Mint the most]

Mark: [he doesn't know; he feel that he love Mint; but then he feel that he still love Minta too; on majority rule believe that he still love Minta allot answering in a cold voice] I do; still love you

Minta: [wrap her arm around him] I love you too;

[Mark hugged her back, hearing this Mint flashes back to all those moments; the moment they meet until now;]

Mint: those words are lies . . . [but for New; everything that Minta ever said to him; it's always true]

New: it not true; [he was going to go and intrude but Mint hold him back and pulled him away from the house; New stood there like an dead person; a person who no longer have a heart; where his soul is begone far from him and Mint stood on his right side holding one of his finger; she leaned her head to his shoulder and her tears flows ticking on his suit]

New: you love him? . . . . Why don't you tell him?

Mint: [slowly moved her head doing a no nodd] because. . He don't love me the way I love him. But you; p'New . . You've alway have loved Minta . . And yet you still willing to let her go? What kind of men is this?

New: [using his hand; he pulled Mint to be infront of him] as long as the person I love is happy; then I will be happy [and tears runes down his cheek; but these tears are more hurted then ever; Mint looked at him and wiped it off]

Mint: thank you . . For loving her [and hugging him as he hugged her back and cried. Mark and Minta also came out; to see this; Mark was furious; and walked up to them, pulling Mint and punched New to the ground]

Mint: [pulled Mark away and went straight to New who is on the ground. Looking at Mark] why did you hit New?!

Mark: [pulled Mint up to him] hit him? You were hugging him!

Mint: hugging him? So what?! Who are you to me?

Mark: [with a mad face] you! [pulled Mint; to him and he kissed her full lips; as Minta saw this]

Minta: [with the look] Mint! [and walked up to them]

[New; know that it was out of love so he didn't interfere; breaking free she slapped him]

Mint: [yelled to him] YOUR FULL OF SHIT! [helping New up and they walked pass Minta; who New locked eye her]

Mark: [whispering] full of shit?

Minta: Mark?! Why did you kiss Mint?

Mark: [confused; how could she know Mint] you know that girl?

Minta: answer me! Why did you kiss Mint?

Mark: [ignored Minta] is that your going to ask? [and walked away]

Minta: Mint; dont tell me you like Mark [with the wicked look]

--- dance ♥
[Times goes by fast; it's already 8:45 and everybody is sitting at a certain table wanting to hear the dance announcement. As this happen reporters was so confused by all the chaos and the Aerin fiancée wouldn't be here and he's here it was dramatic]

Mrs. Ratkrit: [making her speech] I want to say thankyou for coming to my daughter welcom party

Mr. Ratkrit: [smiled] yes, thank you for coming; well would like this time to introduce some people ka' [pointing at Peck]' I want to say thank you for famous designer Peck Utatpo to have join us today; not only that he is helping to build an side mall for future notice for us; so I want to thank him [ holding his cup up] also to Aerin Supratda and last I would like to thank Pepper Switz to have come today and future will join me with my work business; I would like you Mr. Switz to start the dance,

[Aerin was so excited; because she is a big fan of him, but standing up she was more than ever shocked]

Pepper: [smiled] thank for givin me the honor;

[walking he was trying to look for Aerin and he did spot her; he smiled and she looked at him nervously. Walking up to her]

Pepper: [handing his hand out] may I have this dance? [Aerin smiled funnily and place her hand on his; and the dance begins; the song I will alway love you played. People started to dance; Boy asked Amy; Cee asked Margie; New asked Mint; Minta took Mark; Son asked View; and Peck asked Toey. Dancing different emotion was on]

Aerin: why didnt you tell me?

Pepper: tell you what?

Aerin: [smiled] that your [quiet voice] Pepper Switz

Pepper: you know now [smiled]

Aerin: [laughed] thank you [leaning over and giving him a check peck]

Pepper: [thinking] why is my heart beating so fast? God; I feel like screaming my heart out

Cee: you like him? [looking at Boy]

Margie: Cee; do you like Amy? [smiling back]

Cee: nope; [it was a quick answer] because I've already have her inside my heart that beats so fast whenever I see her face

Margie: aw! Cee; naruk;

Cee: you haven't answer me yet?

Margie: [looked at Boy] but he already got someone who he loved already

Cee: you mean View; don't worry; he love you

Margie: [stunned] how do you know?

Cee: I'm a casanova [smiling to each other]

Mint: I'm sorry New;

New: sorry for what?

Mint: sorry that I stop you early;

New: that's because you love you sister and want her to be happy; when you are now hurting like hell; [looking at her] Mint; don't treat her like this

Mint: but . .

New: [sighed] no; Mint; no but or if; like right now; if Minta decide to not marry me and go back to Mark; are you just going to give him up? You know why he punched me? He did that because his jealous; and if he don't love you why would he be jealous;

New: [looking at her; and wipe the little tears coming out other side] trust your brother here; you love him

[letting go; she hugged him and cried under him; so nobody would now she is crying; but for Mark; he wasn't thinking like that way]

[though he say he still love her; his heart right now doesnt say that]

Minta: Mark; what are you liking at?

Mark: [looked at Minta] nothing

[and the whole time it was so quiet; until the song ended. Cee went to Amy; Boy rushed to Margie; Peck asked Aerin; Pepper asked Mint; New went to Minta; leaving Mark with Toey. After the dance, reporters went to ask for a picture of Minta and Mark; Aerin and Son have to talk and solve the "misunderstanding" while the 2 most hurted people stood on the sideline; like they were abandoned on the street]

Mint: [taking deep breathes] New; can you send me home?

New: [who if stay another second would kill] yea . .

[as walking out the entrance door; Toey and Mrs. Ratkrit saw that they were leaving; but cant go and stop them because of the over crowded people in way]

[it wasn't a long ride; maybe 10 minute drive but if it was to walk maybe 30 minute atleast, staying in the car]

Mint: thank you; do you want to come in for a drink?

New: it okay; . . . I'm going to let her go;

Mint: why?

New: she doesn't love me; [smiled alittle]

Mint: she doesn't love you; but you continually stay by her side?

New: because I'm not good enough

Mint: [interrupt New] New; you are already too good;

New: thanks; but I've already made my decision; I'm going back to America to live with my mom;

Mint: when? [trying not to loom weak infront of him\

New: after Minta give me the ring? I'll leave

Mint: [looked at New] tell me before you go; [smiled to Mint and tap her head] I'll go now; drive safe [getting out of the car; and waving bye to him as he drive off]

[the house light was on, in her surprise]

Mint: Mah! [running inside and hug Mrs. Beyothae who is siting on the sofa]

Mrs. Beyothae: oh; Mint, where did everyone go?

Mint: they went to a party; Mom, you look so skinny, have you been eating right? Why are you home? It's not even a month yet?

Mrs. Beyothae: [smiled]. Yes; I've came early because I miss you guys; why are your eyes so red [touching Mint under eye lid]

Mint: Mom; do you think it wrong? For me to love the p'Mark?

Mrs. Beyothae: [shocked to hear his name] does, my baby love him?

Mint: [nodds] but if it was between me and Minta? What if Minta hate me later? And he knows I'm her sister?

Mrs. Beyothae: [pulling Mint to her embrace] oh my Mint; what sins have I done to have made it come back for you?

[unable to sustain her tears; Mrs. Beyothae have to put her to sleep like a little girl; slowly closing the door; she went to Mr. Beyothae picture and with those small lighting stick; she lit one and put it on the cup of rice and on her knees]

Mrs.Beyothae: honey; please, I'm begging you

--- Miserable love
[After hours of it; everyone left and Mark was looking for Mint the whole time and didn't notice that Minta left with Margie and Amy. Going inside the house]

Mark: Mom! Did you see Mint?

Toey: [stand right up to Mark with her killer eyes] Mint? Mark! What the hell! If you don like Mint! Stop your playing! [shouting at Mark]

Mark: [amazed; Toey never shout at him; never] Toey! Why the hell are you so angry at!?

Toey: I'm angry at you! [pointing to his heart] I'm angry at your stupid heart! The heart that doesn't know how to LOVE! [running up stairs]

Mark: [his hand on his mouth; shocked mode] what's wrong with her?

Mrs. Ratkrit: ask yourself [walking up stairs]

Mark: mom; God are you serious [taking a deep breathe] Dad; can you tell me what is going on?

Mr. Ratkrit: Mint; are you just going to let her go like that? [coming inside]

Cee: the question; is do you still love Minta?

Boy: why did you left Mint alone? Did you not know she cried on another man embrace? [taking out his iPhone with countless pictures; putting it infront of Mark face; as he grabbed it and flip through it] do this explain everything?

Mark: [through the phone with all his might] GOD! DAMNIT! [as they stared at him]

--- back home
[Minta; Amy; and Margie was home and was happy to see Mrs. Beyothae]

Margie: mom [huggin Mrs. Beyothae along with Amy]

Mrs. Beyothae: Minta . . Come here let mom hug you [getting up to hug Minta but due move]

Minta: [folding her arm] mom; what day is today? Huh? I'm tired I'm going to sleep [walking up stairs; cold tears runns ]

Amy: Mom, [hugging Margie and Mrs. Beyothae]

--- Ratkrit house
[in his photo room; blending the color of the pictures he took of her]

Mark: [hanging one up at a time and talking to the picture] you know; your always beautiful no matter what you do; Mint . .

Author notes; Hey thanks for reading; & all you lovely comeent :]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Oh god... Pity mint so much... One time say love her.. the other time go with minta without he himself knowing that he's hurting mint.. T.T

can't wait for the next chapter to know more about mint and mark.. =D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg this is getting sooo good! Poor Mint having to cry on New's shoulders like that. New is sucha sweet heart caring for Mint like a sister and is willing to let Minta go. Urhh just hate Minta's character.

Cee is so cute! haha aside from Minta's parts, all the couples are so adorable! Thanks so much!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel sad for Mint, Mark says he loves her, but his actions are so different.
And Mint loves him, but is scare to tell him cuz she also Minta's sister. I hate minta!!!! AHHHH.
LOL. Thanks. Cee and Amy were cute. Boy is already jealous of Margie haha. wow. thanks