Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

tina

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHHHH!! I haven't watched any Thai dramas lately but definitely will know Captain and Aom will be reuniting in this lakorn. I am not too thrilled with her having 3 husbands in here but I sure hope Captain will be the main pe'ek!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
LOVE AOM AND CAPTAIN!! But I hope Captain is the main guy. The script sounds very interesting and very normal.. like.. a person going through everyday life just always trying to be good even though there's so many obstacles.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
this kind of storyline doesn't interest me at all...how can a nangek have three husbands?...i don't get it...even though aom and captain are pranangs, i think i have to pass on this one...no wonder ch 5 doesn't get any good ratings at all..

jakjann

Jakjann
It was in the past with the slow ratings but now CH5 has alots of ratings!!
And it is a novel Khun Boy bought it to make a drama.
We should wait and see how it is and then we can say it is shit or not

-------------

This drama will on air around October - November 2010

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Malai_Sarm_Chai_%282010%29

The storyline is very interesting I think, can't wait for it.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
this kind of storyline doesn't interest me at all...how can a nangek have three husbands?...i don't get it...even though aom and captain are pranangs, i think i have to pass on this one...no wonder ch 5 doesn't get any good ratings at all..
Actually I thought CH 5 had good ratings once in awhile??? or okay ratings most of the time???
I really love CH 5 scripts and lakorns. I could name a bunch, but anyways that's what's interesting about the lakorn.
How can she have 3 husbands?? and why and how does she get through all these mess.

jakjann

Jakjann
Actually I thought CH 5 had good ratings once in awhile??? or okay ratings most of the time???
I really love CH 5 scripts and lakorns. I could name a bunch, but anyways that's what's interesting about the lakorn.
How can she have 3 husbands?? and why and how does she get through all these mess.
Yes exact have a lots of ratings now
Her 1st husband is Captain but he cheating her with Pang than aom and captain will divorced, second will be Gong Saharut but he will die on a war so then the last husband is Son Yuke^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
ugh i dont want her to get with son yuke. hes way too young for her. i want her and captain! wish there was a reunion of her and tik tho *sigh

jakjann

Jakjann
ugh i dont want her to get with son yuke. hes way too young for her. i want her and captain! wish there was a reunion of her and tik tho *sigh
Well, the original story is like this but will she pair up with him at the end or not I dont know^^´´
Have to wait until around end of the year 2010
I think Tra Barb will have a lots of episodes more than 40 episodes sure ^^´´