Maiv Xyooj

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey people! just wonderin' if any of ya'lls like to listen to maiv xyooj. i love her "ib leej nyob ib sab ntub" song! it's so me! well if you know anything about her post it ight. laterz! muahz!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
my mom and i love her songs... when she came to our family new year to sing... i really wanted to go, but had to work... it sucks...

but i love her song... Nco.... Ntuj.. (can't remember the title)...

also... her Mother's Day song... geesh... that was soooo sad... i actually started crying because i started thinking about the day when my mother won't be around anymore and i actually started crying in front of my uncles and cousins... *embrassing!

however, it made me want to spend more time with my mother and respect her a whole lot more...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
oh you like her song... from 3 years ago? she has a reallie nice voice...

her sister.. valley xiong? she can't sing... sorry... not to be rude or anything...

but of course... i like maiv xyooj's music...

did you people know that she's the most popular singer in laos rite now? people hella like her...

calla

sarNie Adult
i love some of her songs.....especially the one "Mam Ntsib Hauv Npau Suav" haven't heard of her new album yet. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well... if you haven't heard her new album... you are two years behind then.. eheheh...

her latest album from 2005 was "nkauj npauj npaim"

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
stephanie said:
hey people! just wonderin' if any of ya'lls like to listen to maiv xyooj. i love her "ib leej nyob ib sab ntub" song! it's so me! well if you know anything about her post it ight. laterz! muahz!
[post="84436"][/post]​
oh yea.. i like that song too.. it's nice.. :D

but i don't like some of her other songs..the fast happy ones..

leek18

sarNie Adult
really! that girl valley xiong is maiv xyooj sister! are you sure because they don't look like sister

nkaujhmooblauj said:
oh you like her song... from 3 years ago? she has a reallie nice voice...

her sister.. valley xiong? she can't sing... sorry... not to be rude or anything...

but of course... i like maiv xyooj's music...

did you people know that she's the most popular singer in laos rite now? people hella like her...
[post="84527"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea.. that valley girl is mai xyooj sister.. i know! Ew!
i mean she's pretty and all but i saw her in this one MV..
she looks like a you know what...

i mean just because her mom isn't here anymore.. doesn't mean she should act like a u know what..

hmong gossip.. it goes around pretty quick. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
eheh... yeah.. they don't look alike.. maiv xyooj is prettier.. but she's married...

valley xiong... for some reason... won in a vocal contest a few years back...

i think the judges were on drugs or something...

personally... i think her voice is gross.. but maybe... people REALLIE do have their own music taste...

or she probably won because she was maiv xyooj's sister... ehehhe.. you know how it is... one sister is a singer.. and then the other one try to do the same...

she was on MZ Hmong Magazine when she won...

but oh well... let's not drag her sister into this..

back to the topic... i like maiv xyooj's music...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i like maiv xyooj's voice its good and she's also pretty...is her husband chue vang? i likie her song "leej nu zoo nraug" or something it's good...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
as for me....i dont like her at all...no ofense but i feel like she's too old to do all that....i donno..just me....(whatever)...i find no reason to like her or her music....and her husband is bad too....

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I like Maiv Xyooj voice but most of her song lyrics are so broad (not that great). I am a fan of her since her first album.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lidogurl said:
as for me....i dont like her at all...no ofense but i feel like she's too old to do all that....i donno..just me....(whatever)...i find no reason to like her or her music....and her husband is bad too....
[post="85318"][/post]​
haha.. really though.. she is too old for this... she's a mom..come on..
haha.. but when i think about it.. you're never too old to do anything..
it takes a lot of guts.. u know.. being a mom and being a singer..
plus she can sing way better than some other hmong singers.. not to offend any faith blossom fans in here but they really suck.. mai xyooj and sing way better..
hahha... btw, Mai xyooj is hecka popular in Laos.. her musics are everything..people admire her..
:lmao:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
YM_gurl said:
haha.. really though.. she is too old for this... she's a mom..come on..
haha.. but when i think about it.. you're never too old to do anything..
it takes a lot of guts.. u know.. being a mom and being a singer..
plus she can sing way better than some other hmong singers.. not to offend any faith blossom fans in here but they really suck.. mai xyooj and sing way better..
hahha... btw, Mai xyooj is hecka popular in Laos.. her musics are everything..people admire her..
:lmao:
[post="85400"][/post]​

hehe....well then....good for her..... :rolleyes:

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
I used to like her... but god... no offense, but I can't stand
her voice anymore. It's sooo annoying... and it gets even crazier
when everybody dances to her songs!!!!
Personally, she doesn't have a good voice, especially when comparing her voice to some of the other women that do sing.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
my dad like loves her...lol...haha...my dad has 2 of her karaokes...and like tht Nco Ntuj Tshiab Ntawm Ntuj Tshaug...album...haha..yeha..she aite..

stephanie

sarNie Adult
is she married to that chue vang dude? and like was she born in thailand or laos??? cuz i heard that her husband married her then had her moved to the usa then become a singer.