[Mainland] The Blue Whisper: Part 1 (2022): Dilraba Dilmurat/Ren Jia Lun

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
FCG49n8VQAAiehU.jpg

Title: The Blue Whisper Part I (驭鲛记之与君初相识)
Also known as: Yu Jiao Ji
与君初相识, Yu Jiao Ji Zhi Yu Jun Chu Xiang Shi , 驭鲛记
Genres: Xianxia, Romance
Tags: Xuanhuan, Attempted Suicide, Xianxia, Torture, Demon, Merman, Misunderstanding, Strong Female Lead, Love/Hate Relationship
Director: Zhu Rui Bin (朱锐斌)
Screenwriter: Jiu Lu Fei Xiang (九鹭非香)
Episodes: 30
Duration: 45 min.
Filming: Feb 18 - Jun 6, 2021 (111 days)
Airs: March 17, 2022
Network: Youku
Plot: Ji Yun He is a powerful demon master that resides in the Demon Valley. Despite her great talent, Yun He wishes to explore the world and live freely, but a dark secret doesn’t allow her. One day, the cruel Princess Shunde sends a merman, Changyi, to the Valley. The princess has three tasks for the demon masters: she wants the demon to speak human words, grow human legs, and serve her with loyalty. Ji Yun He is entrusted with the task of making the princess' wishes come true, along with her adoptive brother and enemy, Lin Hao Qing. As she spends time with the merman, Yun He eventually becomes close to the demon. However, one day, she has to make a difficult decision: her freedom or the demon’s freedom?
Note: adapted from novel titled Yu Jiao Ji (驭鲛记) by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang (九鹭非香). This is part 1 of 2 parts drama.
Cast:

• Dilraba Dilmurat as Ji Yunhe
  • Ren Jia Lun as Chang Yi
  • Xiao Shun Yao as Lin Haoqing
  • Guo Xiao Ting as Shun De Immortal Princess / Ning Xiyu
  • Hai Yi Tian as Lin Canglan
  • Hu Yi Xuan as Luo Jinsang
  • Ci Sha as Royal Advisor
  • Fan Zhen as Xue Sanyue
  • Wang Zi Teng as Kong Ming
  • Wang Dong as Immortal Master
  • Tong Lei as Qing Ji
Trailer 1:

English Subs

Trailer 2:

English Subs

Additional link:
The link to the Official English Translation of the novel "The Blue Whisper" (Yu Jiao Ji) by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang

https://wayeast.weebly.com/the-blue-whisper.html

Source: MyDramaList

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a highly anticipated drama for me. I read the translated novel and loved it. I can't wait!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don’t think that’ll be the case. They will most likely air it back to back considering it has already finished filming. And because it’s jialun and dilreba.
I still haven’t read the the novel yet. Maybe I should just suck it up and read it lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think that’ll be the case. They will most likely air it back to back considering it has already finished filming. And because it’s jialun and dilreba.
I still haven’t read the the novel yet. Maybe I should just suck it up and read it lol
I see. So have they announced the release date yet? There’re so many series out this year, my drama list is getting longer and longer. Too many to watch, lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg a new xianxia for Reba? SHE HAS ALL MY HEART! And Allen Ren! :love: (I hope he can give up some sweet kisses! I wont expect nothing extravagant lol)

So many xianxia's to look forward to in 2022.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
2021 Youku Annual Conference

Filming Wrap Up on 2021-6-6

008eRl4oly1gr8uwrcv25j30u018zqv7.jpg 008eRl4oly1gr8uws9gtqj30u018zx6q.jpg 008eRl4oly1gr8uwqpzj6j31hb0u07wj.jpg

The Blue Whisper Weibo update on 2021-8-13

The Blue Whisper Weibo update on 2021-9-20 Mid-Autumn Festival

008eRl4oly1gunzigby8xj61jk2qrk6o02.jpg

The Blue Whisper Weibo update on 2021-10-19

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
The Blue Whisper Weibo update on 2022-03-14

Finally the official premiere date is announced...March 17, 2022 :cheer::clap:

I can't wait!! :aaaaa:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So when is this airing? In March? This has good looking leads, but I probably won’t watch this.