[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm nervous about the ending . I can't believe they drag out the last few eps like this, they kept spoiling fan with bts ,interview , pictures , ect urgg. My head hurt . It seen like when ever XE/WYX have a screen time I'm vomiting blood LOL it's too bitter sweet . They might as well toss me into the ice lake haha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I'm losing faith!!! I really don't know what to expect but I am going to expect the worse so I don't disappoint myself in the end! Pissed off at the writers for turning this ending to crap. Idk, does the author have any say in this!?!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm losing faith!!! I really don't know what to expect but I am going to expect the worse so I don't disappoint myself in the end! Pissed off at the writers for turning this ending to crap. Idk, does the author have any say in this!?!
Yes, I agree! I'll be so upset and sad for days hehe. Hopefully, not but agrrr...

Sigh***

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I'm nervous about the ending . I can't believe they drag out the last few eps like this, they kept spoiling fan with bts ,interview , pictures , ect urgg. My head hurt . It seen like when ever XE/WYX have a screen time I'm vomiting blood LOL it's too bitter sweet . They might as well toss me into the ice lake haha.
You cracked me up :risas3:. You vomitting blood, I'm going to pound my head against the wall :BangHead: :risas3:. I will join you into the icy lake as well :risas3:.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
So afraid to watch!!!!! :sad6:I can't come to terms with them killing of YWY!!! Sooooo angry right now!!!! Okay...a....few...more....hours!!!!

Ms.Zoe

Here is the preview of the last ep, the ending is near :eek:......YWY finally cries :crybaby2::crybaby2:, crying with him too :D....*Sigh....how dare of YX shooting that arrow to YWY's chest?! :mad: <- probably this is the first time I use this emoji & in this case I have to lol. If YX is man enough he wouldn't be shooting his opponent like that, fight your opponent one on one :rolleyes: maybe YX knows he will lose to YWY if they were to fight one on one :confused12:. I think I haven't compared YWY to YX or vice versa but I read one comment from a YX fan (I believe this fan is more of a Shawn's fan than YX's fan & he/she isn't a fan of YWY &/or LGX hehehe) & I got a little o_O urgh annoyed by it lol. Don't get me started on comparing them :nut: :D.

The scene of YX shooting an arrow at YWY got me mad. They are enemies, not on the same side but YX's intention in shooting YWY is more about him loosing XE to YWY lol. Okay so you lost your crush to a good guy, shouldn't you be happy for her instead of wanting her man dead (I get that they are enemies but still in a case they aren't enemies then that is really cruel). YX had his chance but he himself of all people blew it. He should be mad disappointed at himself.

I will return later to talk more about YWY & YX & XE.

Cr as tagged

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Okay you beat me to it lol, I wanted to post this photo but I got occupied with other things lol. Awesome piece of artwork! Look so real like the real YWY & XE, romantically beautiful!
ikr, it look so real. Good job to the owner of creating this beautiful artwork :clap:
Ignore the incorrect word "really" from the earlier post. I'm using my phone right now, it lag sometime with incorrect word or misspelled word lol

Ms.Zoe

ikr, it look so real. Good job to the owner of creating this beautiful artwork :clap:
Ignore the incorrect word "really" from the earlier post. I'm using my phone right now, it lag sometime with incorrect word or misspelled word lol
My eyes & brain were reading "ready" lol, didn't noticed it now that you said lol. I would know what you meant even if I read "really" ;).

Ms.Zoe

I'm so going to miss spazzing with everyone about PA. I think it's more fun to spazz about wuxia dramas than modern dramas lol. The last ep preview has XE kissing on YWY's forehead, it is so sweet, kissing on another person's forehead shows how much that person is loved & cherished (that is how I see it as). I told @sarN that is the first time I see a female lead kisses the male lead's forehead...:risas3: her reply was something like yea because he is vomitting blood :risas3: just like the viewers :risas3:.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@Ms.Zoe and @sarN ..... Sarn might be right can't kiss him in the mouth! but yes, the forehead, i agree. LOVE.

Omg, anxiously waiting for this episode. Can't watch it live either darn it. Fill us in please if anyone's watching...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh, the conversion btw YWY and the Liang Princess, he cut her off there's nothing to talk about when she was mentiong XE. He don't anyone questioning why he loves her lol. LUV YWY.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Them Chinese folk sure know how to torture us fan . Not only does they break the last 3 eps into 3 days instead of us getting 2eps a day, now , the very last esp, is airing LATE hour instead of their normal time slot 9pm :risas3: . I'm vomiting blood waiting for it to air , I need to add pressure point to relieve the pain for now , while waiting for the cure . Need PA to have a happy ending.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's over ppl. My chinese friend watch it live . WYX...dies in the ice lake...wtf..i can't believe the whole crew LIE!!! Lolll all those spoiler interviews was ...not true. Sad.Bad.Ending ....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Okay, so yes there will be a part 2. This is a cliff hanger ending...

I dunno if I want to watch the part 2 if not the same peeps. I want these two agrrr!!!

Sigh, I dont like when they change characters...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't want part 2 . I want it to end now :(:(:( , there have to be a special eps , tell me there is one !!! I give them one week to cough it up then. I'll be back .