[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm rewatching ep12 and found his foot stomping and lips pouting so cute. Love lesson to BJY, get the girl's schedule first before planning on anything.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm rewatching ep12 and found his foot stomping and lips pouting so cute. Love lesson to BJY, get the girl's schedule first before planning on anything.

Me too! HAHA. It was pretty cute of him. I like that he's not completely shut out from feeling these emotions. He has feelings too! And he's not afraid to act on them. It's funny how he attempted to confess THREE times the same technique. HAHA.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But who wouldn't like adorable man-child Bo Jin Yan? Drinking Magaritas and dreaming wet dreams. Such a teenager in love style.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
But who wouldn't like adorable man-child Bo Jin Yan? Drinking Magaritas and dreaming wet dreams. Such a teenager in love style.
Haha. I typically don't like cold pra'eks all cheesy about love, but BJY is an exception...because he's Wallace. And Wallace is playing him to perfection.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually I've read the original novel but I'm not so good with chinese so it's always a welcome for the translated version. I've read the Xfile apparently. But I've also read the coming chapter at the suite and fireworks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Actually I've read the original novel but I'm not so good with chinese so it's always a welcome for the translated version. I've read the Xfile apparently. But I've also read the coming chapter at the suite and fireworks.
Haha. Really?! I think what I'm gonna do is watch and then read so I'll get as in depth details.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I am not particularly following a drama or lakorn aside from this. So the wait for Thursday is longer than usual. Any recommendation, phatman. Not a taiwan because they only airs once in a week.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I am not particularly following a drama or lakorn aside from this. So the wait for Thursday is longer than usual. Any recommendation, phatman. Not a taiwan because they only airs once in a week.
Haha. I was going to recommend Marry Me or Not, but it's a Taiwanese drama and only four eps are up. The wait is even worse than this one. So...

I'm currently following this one, MMoN and FLF. So the total wait isn't as agonizing. One airs two episodes Thursday's, one airs one episode on Sunday's and the other on Wednesday's and Thursday's. So I'm pretty content as of now. Oh and on my days off from the airing stuff I continue Love at First Fight. Yeah I'm still working on it. Almost halfway. Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've a slight reluctance to watch Boy's so I'm not following FLF even though I love Matt. And the drama looks super heavy. I need some candle, rainbow and chocolate in life. I might go and rewatch SJP because they are so dreamy but impossible in reality preks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I've a slight reluctance to watch Boy's so I'm not following FLF even though I love Matt. And the drama looks super heavy. I need some candle, rainbow and chocolate in life. I might go and rewatch SJP because they are so dreamy but impossible in reality preks.
Yeah Boy is very distracting and I personally think he's a miscast. But oh well. You should really try MMON it's everything you've just mentioned.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You're so tempting me. I really liked the lead in OG except I wished Alice's character should have treated Roy's character better. I heard great reviews about MMON too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
You're so tempting me. I really liked the lead in OG except I wished Alice's character should have treated Roy's character better. I heard great reviews about MMON too.
well girl, you're missing out. Haha. It's that good.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I knows. If only, we could have the hot stuffs from novel. But I'm content what I've. And I really can't predict where the drama is going. It's not always bad to be different. It's like a treasure map. You still knows the outlines and outcome but you still look forward the process.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I knows. If only, we could have the hot stuffs from novel. But I'm content what I've. And I really can't predict where the drama is going. It's not always bad to be different. It's like a treasure map. You still knows the outlines and outcome but you still look forward the process.
Yeah that naughty stuff should've at least been 1% part of the drama. Haha. We only got a peck... I like that they're not going in complete order because then we can actually look forward to the surprises.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
That's what I'm talking about. I hated the changes they made in silent separation. But this me likey.
I just hope it works out well. I can't wait for subs. Everyone seems to be occupied with Thanksgiving. Hehe.