[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The messy breakup. The guy supposedly leaving the girl. The girl had a hard time and became focus of attention. Roy always seems like a bad boy in public so the sympathy vote goes to girl. Noted I think Roy is mainly from mainland chinese but got hot in Taiwan instead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
The messy breakup. The guy supposedly leaving the girl. The girl had a hard time and became focus of attention. Roy always seems like a bad boy in public so the sympathy vote goes to girl. Noted I think Roy is mainly from mainland chinese but got hot in Taiwan instead.
Oh...so that's how it went down. Well as long as he didn't break up with her because he cheated on her. Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Rumors has it that he cheated but their dating is also a rumor technically which both sides didn't confirm at first.
Anyway, have you seen ep9-10? It was disappointing that murder is solved so easily by Prof. Bo but I like that he asked her hand to reimagine and that peck. They both are clearly affected by it. And I'm really looking forward next week as from the preview, Romance is in the air.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Rumors has it that he cheated but their dating is also a rumor technically which both sides didn't confirm at first.
Anyway, have you seen ep9-10? It was disappointing that murder is solved so easily by Prof. Bo but I like that he asked her hand to reimagine and that peck. They both are clearly affected by it. And I'm really looking forward next week as from the preview, Romance is in the air.
I haven't. Still waiting for subs. Hehe. I can wait for their romance to develop.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Right now, their romance is at Cheng Mo's speed. It all depends on Bo Jin Yan. When will he notice? And how will he pursue her? That's gonna be worth waiting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Right now, their romance is at Cheng Mo's speed. It all depends on Bo Jin Yan. When will he notice? And how will he pursue her? That's gonna be worth waiting.
Haha. It's okay we have until the 20 something finale so there's still room.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, I'm grateful it's his speed, not growth rate.
And I love that Jian Yao, even though falls in love first, She didn't confess but wait for him to love her or rather realize his attraction towards her.
not so much spoilt though. And it didn't mention the storyline overall.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yes, I'm grateful it's his speed, not growth rate.
And I love that Jian Yao, even though falls in love first, She didn't confess but wait for him to love her or rather realize his attraction towards her.
not so much spoilt though. And it didn't mention the storyline overall.
Awe really can't wait!
Don't they both like eachother already though. Hehe. Bo JinYan likes her that's why he made her his assistant.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, but the one who realizes it first was Jian Yao. And Bo Jin Yan thought if he woos him, she'd fall for him so easily with his ego. He's a novice in dating but his wooing(coaxing) techniques are unique. Like picking his favorite fishes for Jian Yao is so sweet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yeah, but the one who realizes it first was Jian Yao. And Bo Jin Yan thought if he woos him, she'd fall for him so easily with his ego. He's a novice in dating but his wooing(coaxing) techniques are unique. Like picking his favorite fishes for Jian Yao is so sweet.
Awe. Looks like Prof. Bo is testing his lady.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's rather he's testing out his hypothesis on his love life and it worked because Jian Yao is heads over heels in love with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's rather he's testing out his hypothesis on his love life and it worked because Jian Yao is heads over heels in love with him.
Makes me squeal ! Haha. .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Not only you. I've always liked dorky sexy men. They have this childish cuteness hidden inside.
Yeah, they're dorky yet still so sexy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I love ep10!! Their interactions are so cute.

My favorite scenes are:
-Accidental kiss scene, Jinyan admits it's his first kiss! It was cute! Too bad the music didn't really go with it.
-Graduation photo scene, Jinyan was eager to see Jianao and her friends take pics, but was told to return to the car.
-Shopping scene, Jinyan teases Jianyao as his queen.
-Bedroom scene, Jinyan candidly asks Jianyao to move in with him that night!
-Shirtless scene, Jinyan tells Jianyao that no girl has ever seen his body yet shows it to her.

I love everything! Well except the crime stuff. Haha. Can't wait for next week now. Grr

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Funny how we love romantic scenes in a crime themed drama. Or should I say how we love Wallace in modern drama too? He's so damn fine wearing only black and white. The chemistry is not sizzling but toe curling one. You can't help but squeal for this adorable cuteness. I also love the scene in the car when Jian Yao teased him to boast about his predictions as usual for getting her as assistant. They are already predicting eact others moves.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Funny how we love romantic scenes in a crime themed drama. Or should I say how we love Wallace in modern drama too? He's so damn fine wearing only black and white. The chemistry is not sizzling but toe curling one. You can't help but squeal for this adorable cuteness. I also love the scene in the car when Jian Yao teased him to boast about his predictions as usual for getting her as assistant. They are already predicting eact others moves.
Yup that's one thing I like about this production. They don't overdo the romantic scenes like giving us a ton of kisses or a ton of sweet scenes. They look for making quality material not to fan service us. Haha. I'm enjoying their sweet non sizzling chemistry, because it's chemistry regardless.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
For once, they are not overly done too. Partly it's because Bo Jin Yan's nerdiness. Most of the time, Chinese dramas overdo the romance stuff that I can't understand. Not every dating experience is filled with events. I hate those but once in a while is tolerable. And also those fated but missed Kdrama clichés are hard to watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
For once, they are not overly done too. Partly it's because Bo Jin Yan's nerdiness. Most of the time, Chinese dramas overdo the romance stuff that I can't understand. Not every dating experience is filled with events. I hate those but once in a while is tolerable. And also those fated but missed Kdrama clichés are hard to watch.
Yup, I can't agree enough! I like sweet scenes, but they have to be properly done and spaced out.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wish I can meet someone like Bo Jin Yan in real life. Not to have him as lover but as a friend. I won't mind being a nanny too. This way, I can have some exciting stuff in my life too.