[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can never follow China airing schedule. Too many channels, too many dramas and too confusing with all the cut and uncut versions.

Taiwanese dramas are still by far my favorite (my taste change according to how many dramas am I watching/enjoying from the country lol) so this year it has to be Taiwan for the win. I think I have seen about half the dramas they released this year (TTV, SETTV and CTV). Go watch Bromance if you haven't. The cheese is a little hard to take in but hard to keep away lol

Excited for the new episode but I normally watch them on the weekends.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I can never follow China airing schedule. Too many channels, too many dramas and too confusing with all the cut and uncut versions.

Taiwanese dramas are still by far my favorite (my taste change according to how many dramas am I watching/enjoying from the country lol) so this year it has to be Taiwan for the win. I think I have seen about half the dramas they released this year (TTV, SETTV and CTV). Go watch Bromance if you haven't. The cheese is a little hard to take in but hard to keep away lol

Excited for the new episode but I normally watch them on the weekends.
I don't understand it either. Haha. All I know is Viki releases them on certain days. I Thought Korean Television was strict Chinese TV is even worse. They ban, they cut. Urgh.

I haven't watched any Taiwanese dramas this year. Okay wait I lied I watched Be With You, but only the first few episodes. I quit watching it because it's too long. Haha.
I'll check out Bromance.

I haven't seen this weeks episodes yet. I wanted to, but decided against it. I don't want to be spoiled. Now I just gotta wait patiently for subs this weekend. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I did check out Bromance. The first two was fine and logical then boom the third where the ridiculous rescue happened. The lead actress is doing a fine job but Baron's acting makes me cringed. I'm having a crush on Pi Ya Nuo than Du Zi Feng. Ya Nuo is sensible, warm, caring and loyal. A perfect boyfriend, just that it's a she. Anyway, back to this, the resue scene is funny because Jin Yan is a lot faster than Zi Yi and the twist, I didn't see it coming. I thought it'd be more like other people waiting for her too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw EP7. The part where Yao Yao discovered the message through the numbers gave me the chills. It makes me wonder what kind of past Simon had. Oh this mystery...! Yet to watch EP8 and can't wait!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The drama is a little different from the novel. In my opinion, novel Yao Yao is more intelligently written. I really wish we've intense bed scenes and exciting flashbacks from the flower cannibal case. But given it's Chinese drama, my expectations are quite low.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
The drama is a little different from the novel. In my opinion, novel Yao Yao is more intelligently written. I really wish we've intense bed scenes and exciting flashbacks from the flower cannibal case. But given it's Chinese drama, my expectations are quite low.
EP8 felt rushed. I wish they'd extended this case. I wanted to see Professor Bo to the rescue. I wanted to see more BoYao scenes. So sad.....

I want intense bed scenes!! Haha. We might get them...who knows. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm a sucker for gruesome murder. Well, they practically cohab before they married and Jian Yao is the one who didn't want to get married so fast. Refreshing female lead, different from our lakorn nangeks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm a sucker for gruesome murder. Well, they practically cohab before they married and Jian Yao is the one who didn't want to get married so fast. Refreshing female lead, different from our lakorn nangeks.
I know I'm tempted to read spoilers too! I've read that the novel has steamy scenes and I hope the drama depicts that!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's unfortunate to hear that my temptation has failed. Why does it only air 2 episodes /week? Feeling impatient.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's unfortunate to hear that my temptation has failed. Why does it only air 2 episodes /week? Feeling impatient.
Seriously. I wish didn't catch this while it's airing. I wonder how many episodes there are.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
24 eps. The response in China is just medium for my opinion. Granted Lan Ya Bang was great but it's too heavy for my taste. I don't know how this won't be on fire when it's also the novel adaptation like Silent Separation which was a train wreck. Maybe because it's Gu Man is a lot >> than Ding Mo. Or Silent Separation is total romance tear jerker.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
24 eps. The response in China is just medium for my opinion. Granted Lan Ya Bang was great but it's too heavy for my taste. I don't know how this won't be on fire when it's also the novel adaptation like Silent Separation which was a train wreck. Maybe because it's Gu Man is a lot >> than Ding Mo. Or Silent Separation is total romance tear jerker.
Awe thats not much for 40min episodes. Oh well that's okay.

It's alright. We all know deep in our hearts we love it. Hehe. I actually am not too interested in the cases, right now I just want more character and romance development from our two leads! The murder cases are too....idk how to explain...simply solved that it's not interesting. Know what I mean? Haha. So I understand if the response isn't so big in China.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, the cases were solved only by our brilliant Prof. Bo only. I can understand if Jian Yao isn't skilled but the rest of the police is a bit incompetent. But I blame mainly on the plot changes made different from novel.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yeah, the cases were solved only by our brilliant Prof. Bo only. I can understand if Jian Yao isn't skilled but the rest of the police is a bit incompetent. But I blame mainly on the plot changes made different from novel.
Yeah. The screenwriters are lacking a little bit in writing the cases. The suspense isn't very well built up. I'm sure its better in the novel. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
And the main couple gives me the feeling of good cop and bad cop. Especially the way they interview. At this point, Chinese police really doubts Prof. Bo's analysis mostly except Xiao Lee(Xuan Yan) while Americans treat him nice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
And the main couple gives me the feeling of good cop and bad cop. Especially the way they interview. At this point, Chinese police really doubts Prof. Bo's analysis mostly except Xiao Lee(Xuan Yan) while Americans treat him nice.
I like their relationship. They're treating eachother like part of their lives already and they're not strangers to the point they have to be considerate. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's actually because Jian Yao became used to Bo Jin Yan's way of treating others and his mockery. He's the type who makes you spit blood at his poisonous tongue. Like the police captain at the investigation, she is like his human interpreter or should I say more PR. The words from Da Sheng are so vicious unless you took the wisdom and cut out the assault.