Mafia's Secret Lover

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Hey guy's I know it's been an extremely long time for me to post. But since i've gotten back to school, my homework, projects, tests, and things I need to turn in, and summative work, has been overloading me so, I don't really have time to post. I'm so sorry but I'll try my best. Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for. Thank you for being so patient. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading.  :heart:  :yes:  :dance1:
Chapter 6​
"James turn around before Kim comes and screams at you for looking at a naked girl", Mint whispered. James did as told and a few minutes later Kim saw James turning towards nothing and Mint looking at something so she went towards them. Kim asked quietly "What's going on"? James pointed his finger to Mint and, Mint told her what was going on. She looked for herself and almost fainted. She wanted to scream but she knew it was a bad idea so she kept quiet. She whisper yells to Mint “WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO”? Mint said, “Let’s use our magnetic shoes and climb the walls and roof to get to them”. Kim nods and tells James to get handcuffs. Then they reached their destination and kicked Nadech on the head and beat him up but Yaya already fainted so they dressed her up and yelled for James to help.
“P. Natwara ka”, Margie said quietly. Natwara smiled and asked, “Yes nong sauw kon suay”?  Margie asked “So am I pregnant”? Natwara said, “Nope the doctor confirmed that you are not pregnant”. Margie had a sigh of relief and said “Well that’s all P. Natwara. Bye”. As Margie was walking down the aisle someone or something hit her on the head. She turned around and was about to scream but she was sprayed with sleeping spray and fell asleep. But before she fell asleep she had a weird feeling this man was very familiar. And what she didn’t know was that this man was not only familiar, but knows her very well. The man chuckled and smiled and carried her somewhere….
Mint, Kim, and James separated. Mint went to the park to look at the sky. When she was a child she and Mark use to look at the sky and see the clouds and etc. The park was always quiet and peaceful. It was a perfect spot to look at the clouds, sunset, sunrise, stars, moons, and basically anything in the sky. It was perfect, except the feeling of loneliness. She had always come here with Mark as a child until the very last day she saw his face. She always respected his thoughts but Katie was something she couldn’t respect. Without him next to her looking at the sky the park was too quiet. She looked at everything then heard a loud voice. “Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong, what are you doing here”?! Mint knew the voice sounded familiar but once she opened her eyes again she was not on earth anymore she was in the fire realm. Mint said, “Who is this”. The person showed up with a calm not as loud voice and at once she recognized the person. Mint bowed and said, “Your highness”. The princess said, “Rise”. She did as told and the princess continued talking ” I’m guessing your wondering why I brought you here. Well first of all congratulations on catching those dreaded mafia’s but figuring out one of them is Mark. And two the fire realm is in trouble, another ice storm is about to hit, can you find away to get rid of it”. Mint nodded because she knew she could contact one of her younger but very powerful cousin’s. Her cousin was from the ice realm. She had a twin but her twin was from the weather realm. Her ice realm cousin was serious, powerful, but very kind, and wise. Her cousin’s mom and dad died when they were four so they lived with their godfather, Albert. He was her mom’s best friend and also her dad’s best friend, but they called him, Albert. She knew her cousin could help cause after all her cousin hated to see people suffer so she contacted her cousin as fast as she could.
Mark was looking through his photo album. He felt like a total disgrace to his family. His family always did good deeds. All his family members are spies, and he was trained to be one. Except he was selfish and let his girlfriend change him, completely. And not only that but he didn’t believe Mint at all. When all of a sudden, a picture of him and Mint showed up. His heart sank as the saw the picture, and he was on the verge of tears again. He couldn’t believe his life. Everything was gone, his best friend trust, his family’s trust, and his past life. He was new person, a new being, and he didn’t like it at all.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon hope ure fine and well. Thank u for ur time gon despite ur v heavy schedule i sure do appreciate it ! Look forward to read ur story further, thanks gon.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
No problem I might post again because school is closed for chinese news year so I might have another chapter up soon. :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Gon
Thank u for the update.
We appreciate you for updating and writing ff's for us to read abd enjoy so take your time, we'll wait.
Take care Gon.
Cant wait to read further. :)

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Here's chapter seven everyone enjoy. And I might post chapter 8 today too. I'll think about it.
Chapter 7
Yaya was crying so hard when she woke up. It was already bad enough that she was his slave. But after having sex with him twice, she was his wife. Her life was going to change forever. Then suddenly the door flew open. “Hello wife”, Nadech said while grinning. Yaya was about to scream but she decided not to, and just gets a long with the conversation. She snapped, “What is it”. Nadech said, “Well now that I’m freed and I’m suppose to marry you what do you say we have another fun night”. Yaya slapped him, kicked him and ran to Gubgib’s room. Gubgib asked, “What’s going on, is everything all right”? Yaya took a deep breath and said, “Nadech is about to rape me again”. Gubgib was shocked and said hide behind my bed I’ll deal with him”. Yaya thanked Gubgib and did as told. “GUBGIB BUERD BADOO DEAW NEE NA”! Gubgib opened up and saw a mad Nadech. “Can I help you ka khun Nadech”? Nadech said, “Did you see yai Yaya”. Gubgib said, “No but I heard her screaming to the lobby”. Nadech said, “That’s all”. Gubgib shook her head, closed her door, and asked Yaya to tell her what was going on.
Margie woke up and saw Boy and her naked. She almost screamed but decided not too, because she had already lost her virginity to him once. Which was when they were dating. Margie said I’ve got to tell P. Natwara, in her mind. But to late, Boy already woke up. He said, “Well I see your up wife, help me dress up. Margie yelled, “WHAT DID YOU SAY”! Boy chuckled and said “fun sex last night but not fun enough, it would have been more fun if you were not asleep”. Margie punched him and said “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME BOY. YOU HAVE THAT BELLA OF YOURS ALREADY. QUIT MESSING WITH ME AND I WILL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE”! She sprinted out of the room, thinking about how to tell her big sister.
Mark woke up and said, “Another miserable day I guess”. Mark opened his door and saw Mint. He sighed and said, “Aow alai”. Mint said, “Your mother and father and siblings want to see you. They are really worried about you”. Mark asked, “Did you tell them”? Mint shook her head and smiled and said, “I might be disappointed in you na pee Mark, but I’m always ready to understand you. I didn’t tell them because I know your family well. I’m just telling you to try to change your ways and stop thinking about the past. And I have a question”. Mark managed to smile and asked, “What’s your question“? Mint turned her face serious and asked “What happened to the old Mark that I used to know and believe in. And will you become him again. Did she really change you”? Mark kept quiet so Mint said, “I’ll give you time to think about the answer. Thong pai tam garn laew. Bye, P. Mark”. Mark said, “Wait”. Mint asked him, “What is it”? Mark said, “I’m glad that we got to talk together again. Well at least without the yelling and anger”. Mint smiled and nodded, and then she walked away. Mark smiled and he was happy that she was happy. He always cared about her and he always thought about her. He wasn’t sure why but she looked more pretty, but not as happy. He thought he was developing feelings for her but he wasn’t going to get carried away by them, but he just thought. He walked down and walked to his house, worried about his parents.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Gon
Thanks for the update
Goss Nadech. It seems like he really wants Yaya
and Boy, how could he just take Margie when she is asleep. Geez these boys
I wonder if Mark is going to.... Ahem Mint
It would be interesting
Thanks again I appreciate it :) <3

gon32142

sarNie Egg
nklue1 said:
Hi Gon
Thanks for the update
Goss Nadech. It seems like he really wants Yaya
and Boy, how could he just take Margie when she is asleep. Geez these boys
I wonder if Mark is going to.... Ahem Mint
It would be interesting
Thanks again I appreciate it :) <3
Yeah it would be interesting if Mark did that but if he did do that he would either be hated or stabbed in the back cause Mint is a spy.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8 ​
“KHUN BOY KA”! A voice yelled loudly. Boy snapped out of thinking about Margie and said, “Khun Bella ma tam alai tee nee lor krub”? Bella giggled and said, “Pooying ma ha fan mun pid lor ka”. Boy shook his head and said, “Bella it’s been 12 years already, I made the promise 12 years ago, but I already found someone else so you HAVE to move on with life”. Bella said, “MAI MEE TANG KA. I only love you and you have to feel the same way about me because we are meant to be”. Boy said, “I have moved on so you go away from me NOW”. Bella’s blood boiled and she screeched, “If I can’t have you NO ONE can have you”. She slapped him and while he was not looking she took her shirt of and showed only her bra. He was looking and he saw her. He couldn’t tell her to put on the shirt cause she already kissed him. And Margie was looking out her window at that time but only seeing Boy and Bella kiss.
Margie had already told Natwara about what happened and Natwara told her to check with the doctor in two more weeks. She was scared out of her mind. But what made it worst was that the person who might have made her pregnant is kissing a girl who doesn’t have a shirt on. She wanted to kick Boy’s ass so much and choke him to death, but she didn’t want to get in trouble. So she shut the windows and curtains and looked away.
Bella couldn’t get enough of Boy so she dragged him to his room at the agency. She locked the door and tried to seduce him but when she turned around he was already gone. She was so mad that she threw his pillow of the bed but when she threw it off she saw an album. She opened it but when she read the title her blood boiled even more. The title was, “Margie + Boy = Forever”. She looked at all the photos making her go crazy. She wanted to tear it apart so badly. She looked at more photos until she couldn’t take it. It was Margie kissing Boy’s cheek. She knew Margie for a long time but never knew her enemy dated her crush. She was mad until to the point where she ripped it apart. She ripped every photo, every page, the title, and the book itself. She hated Margie so much she hated her to the point of her wanting to kill Margie. So she swore she will win Boy and she will never look like a loser to Margie again.
Yaya told Gubgib the story making Gubgib feel so much pity on her. So Gubgib said, “If you want we can sleep together as long as you want. That way you won’t be alone, and he won’t have a high chance of hurting you”. Yaya thanked Gubgib and went with Gubgib to her room. They quickly gathered Yaya’s stuff and got out of her room to Gubgib’s room. She thanked Gubgib, and said if I ever die will you be the godmother of my child and not care if that mafia is still alive. Gubgib nodded, but questioned, “Why do you think you’ll die”. Yaya shuddered and said, “Nadech might kill me, who knows what he’ll do. And also you know he has killed many people in his life. He killed his own parents, his own siblings, his own grandparents, just for his happiness. I’ll write a note with my signature saying if I ever die you are in charge of my child, even if the father is alive.” Gubgib nodded and got Yaya a pen and paper.
“You two are completely CRAZY. I mean who rapes, a women who is pregnant with their own child. And who rapes a girl while they are asleep”. Mark said loudly. Nadech and Boy shushed Mark. Boy said, “Okay I get it, but my question for you Mark is that, how the hell do you know that cute and hot spy”? Mark hit Boy on the head and said, “Dude she’s never fallen in love. And I mean never. When I was still a student and her best friend I tried to hook her up with a boy but that was an epic fail. And don’t even think about it you still have to sort out your problem with Margie”. Nadech smirked and said, “Are you jealous or overprotective cause your voice sounds like both of those things combined”. Mark stepped on Nadech’s foot and said, “Listen dude I’ve been her friend for years and I’m a completely heart broken guy who just had a really weird conversation with his parents and siblings. Do you think I have time to be protective of some one considering I can’t even protect myself”? Nadech asked, “What did your parents say anyway”? Mark said, “Well if I remember correctly…
Mark Mom=MM
Mark= M
Mark Dad= MD
Mark’s sister= MS
Mark’s grandma= MG
*Flashback*
M= Hey everyone, I’m home.
The house was quiet and dark.
M= Anyone here?
Everyone except Mark= WELCOME HOME MARKY!
M= Wow what a surprise.
MS= Well I wouldn’t be home if I wasn’t worried about Mr. Mark.
MD= How’s the agency work and being the partner of Mint, son.
Mark was really confused but figured out Mint must have been bailing him out.
M= Oh the agency is fine, great friends, great partners, a lot of work. In fact I have to work twenty four seven.
MM= How about Mint?
M= Oh she does work at the agency and at home.
MG= You two work really hard, so nice to hear that people still work hard like in the past.
M= Grandma, not everything changed you know. I’m still your cute grandson.
Everyone laughed and smiled and ate and had fun.
M= Well I should get going. Mint probably has to make this chemical and I promised her I would help, so Bye.
* End of Flashback*
“Wow you were bailed out by a girl dude”. Nadech said. Mark asked, “So what”? Nadech and Boy asked, “Aren’t you embarrassed”? Mark said, “Not at all. It happens to me a lot. I mean the getting bailed out by Mint. Not the party”. They laughed and talked well Mark didn’t laugh but he did talk.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks again Gon
Mint bail Mark out wow didnt expect that.
About Mint hating Mark if he does rape her its a yes but with her stabbing him i dont think she will do that.
Thanks again. 3 awesome chapters in one day just made my day/night.
Appreciate you updating again :) :)

gon32142

sarNie Egg
nklue1 said:
About Mint hating Mark if he does rape her its a yes but with her stabbing him i dont think she will do that.
Who knows, Mint is very unpredictable. But if he does rape her then my story plan will be ruined. And just a little spoiler Mark and Mint's couple will be the saddest one.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
gon32142 said:
Who knows, Mint is very unpredictable. But if he does rape her then my story plan will be ruined. And just a little spoiler Mark and Mint's couple will be the saddest one.
Hmmm Thats true. M&M are the saddest couple :(
Anyways cant wait to read further :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon happy chinese new year. Wish u the very best in the year of the horse, all good things happen to you.
Thank u for two long chaps ur story is v interesting i look forward to know more.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 9​
*Mint's phone rings* "Hello, who is it"? Mint asked. The person on the line said, "Hey it's me Namkaeng (ice in thai). Namfon and me really need your help cause this ice storm is not natures doing, but it's a person's doing. And I think it's someone you know. Do you remember Katie"? (Namkaeng and Namfon are Mint's younger but more better in magic cousins). Mint said, "Yeah, she's such a bitch". Namkaeng said, "Well the bitch is back. She created this but weird thing is that she's not suppose to know how. It's either she went into the forbidden forest, she read a book about dark magic, or she stole a powerful person's or creature's magic". Mint said, "If she's back then it's something call trouble".
Suddenly a car parked in a place to park at Mint's workplace and Katie came out. Looking like she was trying to seduce someone. Mint quickly said, "Guys I see Katie I'm gonna call you back". Namkaeng said, "Ok well good luck and stay safe". Mint and Namkaeng closed their phones. Suddenly Katie barged through the door. Katie screamed, "WHERE IS MARKY,YOU IDIOTIC MINT"! Mint was mad. One because she barged through her workplace, two she was being a bitch and three she was the opposite of lady like. So Mint yelled, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S YOUR HUSBAND"! Mint walked off leaving Katie to be screaminpulg. Then Mark came down and he saw Mint. He asked, "Who the heck is screaming like a wannabe". Mint smirked and said, "Who else has that high pitched voice, it's Katie". Mark yelled "WHAT"!? Mint smiled and said, "Good luck, your gonna need it". Mark walked down slowly.
Katie jumped up and hugged Mark and said in a sweet soft voice, "Hey Marky did u miss me". Mark pushed her off him and said, "What the hell do you want bitch". Katie's blood boiled but she kept her rage and said, "I want you to be my boyfriend again". Mark made a face and said, "No way bitch". So she lost it and said, "If i can't have you no one can". She pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips furiously. But what she didn't know was that Mint was watching. She felt a little bit of jealousy but let go of it. Truth to be told was that she always had a crush on him. But he only saw her as a sister. She walked away and went to get some soap. 
Mark pushed Katie and yelled at her. And slapped her and she started crying. He walked away but she cried even more. But he didn't care he was over her. He ran up the stairs into the bathroom but he couldn't find his soap. He turned the room upside down just to find it but it was impossible. He couldn't find his soap.He ran out of his room and asked mint where the soap was. She said the boys toilet soap is being refilled next week but you can use mine. She handed him the soap.
To be continued later​
Ps. Katie is Mark's ex girlfriend.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thank u for the update with kathies arrival shes a difficult one. I look forward to read further, take ur time. with appreciation, key

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Continue chapter 9​
"Pee Deaw you have to help me", Margie shouted through the phone. Deaw Suriyon said, "Ja ao alai Nong Margie. Laew pood baow baow dai mai"? Margie said "Gor dai tae pee deaw loo leur paow wa I got raped by a guy?" Deaw Suriyon shouted, "ALAI NA MARGIE. MARGIE, YOU GOT RAPPED. BY WHO, WHEN, WHY, WHERE! LAEW TAMAI MAI MEE KRAI BOK PEE LEUY"! Margie said, "Calm down and listen pee deaw. I need you too bring me to the hospital cause pee Natwara says it's too early but I want to be sure". Deaw Suriyon said, "Dai leuy Margie. Deaw pee ma lub bpai long ban". Margie said, "When"? Deaw Suriyon said, "Give me 25 minutes". Margie said "Kob khun ka pee deaw. I'll see you later, bye". Margie hung up but still didn't feel relieved. But she felt like someone was listening to her phone call. Then the door opened up and Margie screamed and got a knife when she saw the person.
"WHERE IS YAYA"! Nadech yelled at the top of his lungs. Mark had just finished washing his mouth. And Boy had just finished washing his mouth too. Boy and Mark asked, "What's going on dude"? Nadech said, "Goo ha ee Yaya mai juer". (Goo is a bad way too say me. The sentence says: I can't find Yaya.) Boy said "Mai thong laeng kanard nun gor dai na ai Nadech". Mark said, "Yeah it's not like u had to meet your pass lover or something". When suddenly Noey Chotika's car came up and she came down. Nadech looked at Mark and said, "You had too say that right dude. Do you remember how much Noey hurt me. What does the bitch want now". Mark said, "Mai roo tae wa I think you don't want to know. Look she's looking like she wants to seduce someone right now". Boy said, "Does she want you back". Nadech said, "Not in a million years and besides I have to find MY wife". Boy and Mark said, "Your actually falling for Yaya"? Nadech said, "No I'm just saying the truth". He said with a bright pink face. Boy and Mark kept chanting Yaya's name until Noey barged through Yaya's room and hugged him. Boy and Mark quickly ran out the room. And Nadech was looking at Noey who was dressed as if she went to a strip club and was a striper.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thanks again for the update. Slowly the guys past gfs are surfacing n all seem bad choice. I look forward to read further, thank u for your time. with appreciation, key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Gon
Thanks for the update
seems like the guys are slowly falling for the girls especially Nadech trying so hard to find Yaya
I hope you will updte soon :)