Mafia's Secret Lover

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Main characters​
      Nadech: The 1st leader of the Mafia group. He is mean, nasty, cruel, cold, and he is also a killer. He is only funny and nice to the people he knows well but he hardly acts funny and nice. He is only sometimes caring. His closest friend is Boy. He and Mark don't usually talk but they do get along.
     Yaya: A sweet, innocent, lovely girl. She has graduated school last year and already has a job, but her dad tells her he is in debt with a mafia. He owes the mafia 500,000,000,000 baht. She doesn't know how to get the money but her dad says if she doesn't know then he will sell her to the mafia. Yaya thought he was joking but the next day she was sold by her dad to the mafia know as Nadech.
     Mark: The 2nd leader of the Mafia group. He got dumped by his girlfriend in high school two weeks after his best friend (girl) left to go to England. He has always had his best friend by his side but once she left he was alone and it made him have a problem because he refused to socialize after that. He became a heartless person and never smiled and was cold, cruel, mean, and nasty. He doesn't kill unless he wants or needs to. He never seemed to have a soft side but in his mind he was only thinking about his miserable past.
      Mint: She was Mark's former best friend that left to go to England because she was heartbroken that her best friend didn't believe her. Her family had mystical powers and she contained one of them which was fire. She had a sixth sense which she used to try to warn mark but he didn't believe her and said she was thinking to much. She was in a spy agency in England but she got exchanged into the thai spy agency and she's been living in Thailand for 3 years and she has already got the hang of it since she was only in England for 5 years.
        Boy: The 3rd leader of the Mafia group. He is nice and funny but also mean and cold and aggressive when he needs to be. He was dumped by his girlfriend because he was accused of cheating but it was a rumor. He meets his ex-girlfriend and he imprisons her and she is his slave. He is liked by many girls and he is known for being a player after he was dumped. He never understood women but he knows that he has to try to impress his ex-girlfriend so he could be her boyfriend again. He cheers Nadech up all the time but he never is able to cheer Mark up. He and Nadech try really hard but end up failing all the time.
         Margie: Boy's ex-girlfriend and slave. She is nice kind and caring but aggressive when she wants to be she is not always nice and she can be really mean. She has never fell for a boy after she dumped her ex-boyfriend. She was mad when she got locked up and always complained. When he got her out of her ropes she would always kick and punch and yell at him. She didn't fall for Boy until she saw Bella Ranee kissing him and she suddenly was jealous.
Other Characters​
Kimberly (Kim): She is Mint's best agent friend and best friend. She is James Ma fiance and they love each other very much. She is nice and always willing to help everyone.
James Ma: He is Mint's best friend and a great agent friend. He use to like Mint before Kim came but he quickly got over it because he knew she couldn't love anyone else because she hardly talks to boys outside the agency. He loved Kim very much and did everything for her.
Bella Ranee: She really loved Boy and would always treat him like a thing and drag him everywhere. She would butt in with everything Boy does. And she hates Margie.
Gubgib: Was Yaya's and Margie's friends. Since they got imprisoned too so did Gubgib. Gubgib was a worker here cause Mark didn't want a slave and Gubgib was grateful for that.
Mint's Aunt: Mint's aunt took care of her since Mint was little. Mint's parents past away because of a ice tornado in the fire realm, so she took care of Mint. Mint's aunt is brave and courages and aggressive at times but also nice and gentle. She loves Mint very much.
Yaya's Dad: He is addicted to drinking ever since Yaya came to high school. He didn't drink or smoke when Yaya was young. He loved Yaya but after he was addicted he used his daughter. He took care of Yaya ever since she was little cause her mom past away when Yaya was 5 years old.
Margie's Sister: Margie's sister was an adopted child. she was already 18 when Margie was born. But when Margie was born her parents started ignoring her and Margie after Margie didn't need to be nursed. Margie's sister took care of Margie like a mom and Margie and her sister loved each other very much.
I'll add more characters to the story and try to post frequently but because of school that might not happen but I'll try my best. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad. I'm not really good at punctuation, but I'll try my best. And I appreciate all the comments and likes.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks gon for the detailed cast i love it n look forward vm. Dun worry gon ure totally fine i njoy ur writing n story line alot. Take ur time i'll wait patiently, wif appreciation, key.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1​
Mafia Building
         Nadech walked around throwing a fit in the building. Mark and Boy watched and finally Boy asked "What's the matter with you ai Nadech"? Nadech stopped and said "That fucking girl Yaya is the matter when the moron sold his daughter I thought it would be good cause she seemed like a quiet girl. But for crying out loud she's louder than an earthquake she does nothing and she refuses to sleep with me and sleeps on the floor with no blanket or pillow". Mark said "It's your fault for agreeing". Nadech sighed and said "If you weren't right your face will see my fist". Mark shook his head and said "Geez why do you guys like girls anyway they do nothing but create problems for boys". Boy said "Well it's nice to play with a girl's feeling it just feels good because it's revenge. I mean you've gone through that". Mark glared at Boy and said "That's the past now shut the fuck up about my ex-girlfriend". Nadech said "I think he's talking about your old best friend". Mark eyes widened and said "I'm not gonna talk about her ever again because she was right and I was wrong I had a fight with her she left and she isn't coming back soon. My dad says I'll get over that fight but trust me I'll never get over what I said cause it's my fault and my ex's fault". Nadech patted his back and said "Dude get over it". 
          Yaya sat down and complained "That idiotic bastard NADECH is trying to make me sleep with him again Gubgib, Margie what should I do". Margie said "How should I know I have to treat that crazy Boy like a boss or god. Your so lucky Gubgib". Gubgib said "Well I heard that Khun Mark doesn't like girls cause he was heartbroken when he was in high school'. Yaya asked "Is that why he's always grumpy"? Margie cut in and said "Who wouldn't be if they didn't do anything wrong". Yaya asked "How do you know this story"? Margie and Gubgib said "Oh cause we were sneaking around the place and found out by a group of maids". "MARGIE COME HERE IMMEDIATELY"! Boy yelled and Margie sighed and said "I'll be back if I can this is getting out of hand sometimes". Yaya and Gubgib said in unison "Good luck see you later". And they continued talking.
           "What the hell do you want"? Margie asked. Boy said "First I told you to call me master or lord. Second Don't use swear words with me. And third I want you to throw away your phone". Margie's blood boiled and she yelled "NO WAY AM I GOING TO THROW AWAY MY PHONE HOW DO I TEXT MY FRIENDS WITHOUT MY PHONE OR DO ANYTHING WITH MY PHONE. YOU KNOW MY PHONE IS MY LIFE! Master". Boy grabbed her waist and came close to her face and asked "So do you want to keep your phone and get rapped by me"? Margie didn't even talk and he already started kissing her neck nonstop so Margie pushed him off her and said "Fine I'll write letters to my friends and you can change whatever you want to. Master". Boy said "Good, servant now give me your phone and I shall throw it away". Margie threw her phone at his face which made his head red and he yelled at her while she stormed off.
Spy Agency
              Mint was finishing her report about the new sleeping spray she made. Then suddenly James Ma and Kim burst through the office and Kim was squealing. Mint asked "Kuerd alai kuen"? James smiled and said "I just proposed to Kim here". Mint got up out of her seat and hugged her friends. Mint said "I'm so happy for you guys". Kim asked "Weren't you expecting to be anything in our marriage"? Mint was confused and asked "What do you mean". James said "Kim was hoping you could be her maid of honor". Mint thought about in her head. She hated going to wedding's because it always broke her heart when she knew the wedding ceremony was going to be at what place and she went to that place as a child with Mark. But she loved her friend and she wanted Kim to be happy so she said "Sure I can be your maid of honor". Kim squealed more and said "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much I thought you wouldn't because you didn't like to go to weddings but you said yes thank you so much Mint". She hugged Mint and James joined in.
              Mint was finding maid of honor dresses and she was helping James and Kim find outfits but suddenly the phone rang. Mint picked it up  and said "Sawasdee ka nee kuer the agency of protection how may I help you ka". There was a ladies voice and she said "Sawasdee ka I'm Natwara ka. Well my sister got kidnapped by the mafia and the police won't help and every day i text her but never get anything in reply can you please help me find her miss". Mint said "Of course miss Natwara please come to the agency and please bring ever piece of information you have about her. I'll see you later". Natwara (Margie's sister) said "Thank you I'll meet you at the agency". Mint put down the phone and said "We have a case to solve guys". About 10 minutes later Natwara came and talked with Mint and her friends her friends got a few others to help out with the situation and they found out where it was. They set of and Natwara was waiting in the agency.
In front of the Mafia Building
          "This is one big building". James said, Mint and Kim said in unison "It's the mafia they are rich, selfish, inconsiderate, kills people, and buys people what do you think their building will be the size of a dog house"? James Ma said "Fine I get it I get it". Kim smiled and said "Good honey". And she kissed him on the check. Mint pretended to barf and said "Let's go inside and get the girl before I actually barf. Kim and James said "Fine miss serious". The rest of the agents followed them. Mint tried to open the door but it was locked tight as if they used super glue to lock it so the agents just got out their guns and shot the door open and then Mint kicked the door and it opened up. The Mafia looked up and tried to get rid of the agents but the agents were trained well and defeated them in no time but then suddenly the 3 bosses shot half the agents but Mint, James, Kim, and Mint's other friend Alex were still standing ready to fight. But Mark didn't realize it was Mint cause she was wearing sunglasses cause she didn't want video camera's to get sight of her eyes and use it for her agency password. Mint didn't realize it was Mark cause he was also wearing sunglasses but he was just trying to look cool. Then Yaya, Gubgib, and Margie came out and saw the agents. 
          Mint said "So you guys didn't capture just one girl but three? I should have known". But Alex was suddenly fainted because Mark shot him in the arm. James was furious, Kim was enraged and was about to shoot them but Mint said "Stop". James and Kim stared at her but suddenly there was a strike of lightning that struck the three Mafia's. Kim asked "Loo dai yung gai Mint". Mint didn't say but she called the agency to get 6 ambulance trucks. Mint said to Yaya, Gubgib, and Margie "Please come with us I think one of you guys are expected by your sister". Margie smiled and said to Yaya and Gubgib "My sister saved us". Yaya and Gubgib smiled and followed them to the car while the mafia leader and his men were in the back of the truck. Mint thought to herself that the one with the sunglasses looked like Mark but she also thought it was impossible. So she shook the thought out of her head and continued driving.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2​
Mint finally reached the agency and went to get the mafia leaders in the back with some other agents who bursted out the agency. The injured ones were sent to the hospital already so Mint knew her only problem was dealing with the Mafia. She told James and Kim to go down to the cell to wait for the Mafia leaders because they had to have a talk. Margie, Gubgib, and Yaya raced to see Natwara. When Margie saw Natwara she went strait up to hug her sister she was really happy and Natwara was also happy. Gubgib said "You have a wonderful sister Margie". Yaya nodded in agreement. Natwara blushed and Margie said "It's because she's my sister that's what makes her so wonderful". Natwara told them to go inside the agency to have a talk and to relax and to know what they have been through. While Mint and the other agents were having trouble with the moving mafia leaders. So Mint just knocked each one of them out with sleeping spray that only lasted for 10 minutes enough time to set up so they can have a talk that wasn't crazy.
10 minutes later
"Alai guerd kuen ah"? Boy asked sleepily. Nadech woke up and yelled "Where the hell am I and why the hell am I tied up"!!!!!!!!! Mark said "Oui calm down ai Nadech. We're tied up because if not were just gonna start a fit and they want to talk to us about something. Just go along with it for once". Nadech growled and said "Never". So Mint just electric shocked him. James said "Ok now that your awake we need to ask some questions. They are simple and it doesn't need to be lied about". Mark and Boy nodded. Kim said "First question how did you get the three girls". Boy answered "The first one was Gubgib she was an orphan so her aunt kept her and then sold her to us because of her debt. She was suppose to go to this guy here but he didn't except. The second person is Yaya she was sold from her drug and alcoholic father. Last was Margie I kind of kidnapped her to get revenge". Mint said "Ok second question what are your first names". Mark answered "I'm Mark, the guy still talking is Boy and the knocked out one is Nadech". The name Mark ran through Mints head like a lightning bolt but she thought it was impossible since the guy she knew was forced by his parents to run the family business so she shook the thought about that quickly when suddenly Nadech woke up. "Ok last question what's your purpose of being a Mafia leader". Mint asked so Nadech butt in and said "My purpose is to get revenge. Mark's purpose is to get revenge. And Boy's purpose is to get revenge". Kim shook her head, James face palmed himself, and Mint sighed because the only thing that makes the Mafia do what they do is to get revenge. "Ok well since you didn't actually kill a lot of people or anything but u did kill u'll be staying in the agency for mental people since to get revenge is a really bad way to put it". Mint said. Mark said "I'm fine with that but these two might want Margie and Yaya to stay with them". Kim said "Fine but in separate rooms and if you harm them it's in the cell for you". Mint said "Gubgib still has to stay here right"? James said "Yep". So the agents went to sort things out with the girls and they agreed and Natwara said she had to stay with her sister so they were all happy.
Mint had three grave-yard shift spy to watch over the Mafia. Kim and James said that their wedding will be next week. Mint said good night to them and drove home thinking about Mark and her fight when she was in high school.
*Flash back*
"P'Mark you can't be serious right you don't actually love this girl right" Mint asked. 
"I do love her do you think it's bad or something". Mark asked in a stern voice.
"No it's just that I think she wants your for money or something". Mint said.
"You know what your just jealous that you have no boyfriend". Mark said aggressively.
"And do you know what only I would be worried about you but should I be no because ever since young till old you always believe your right. I wonder what happened when I was right and you said no your wrong and then things become and epic fail. I've had it I'm moving". Mint said angrily.
Mark was confused and said "Fine be that way". 
Mint cried back home and started packing all her bags to move to England.
*End of flash back*
Mint started to cry and said in her mind *why did that happen, why did you that to me, why don't you ever believe me*. She drove back home before she would have a car accident and her aunt was totally confused so she followed her up to her room.
Mint's room
"Mint ja open the door". Her aunt said worriedly, so she said "It's not locked aunty you can come in ka". Her aunt came in and came to sit on the bed with her and said "Kid tueng P'Mark eek laew lor"? Mint nodded and started to cry even more. Her aunt said "Na P'Mark kao mai mee six sense lueei jr power muen Mint na". Mint answered "Noo roo ka noo sei jai tee kao mai believe noo ka". Mint's aunt said "Even though he has probably always been sorry ever since he broke up with Katie na". (Katie is Mark's ex) Mint said "Who knows maybe he blames me". Mint's aunt said "Your thinking to much maybe you should go have dinner, take a hot shower, brush your teeth, and sleep it off". Mint smiled and said "Ok aunty I will".
Agency Mark's room
"It's not my bedroom but it is comfortable, this bunk bed reminds me of Mint's ever since we were young we use to love to go to her house and sleep on the bunk bed". The thought of mint made him sad and thinking of what happened.
*Flash back*
"P'Mark you can't be serious right you don't actually love this girl right" Mint asked.
"I do love her do you think it's bad or something". Mark asked in a stern voice.
"No it's just that I think she wants your for money or something". Mint said.
"You know what your just jealous that you have no boyfriend". Mark said aggressively.
"And do you know what only I would be worried about you but should I be no because ever since young till old you always believe your right. I wonder what happened when I was right and you said no your wrong and then things become and epic fail. I've had it I'm moving". Mint said angrily.
Mark was confused and said "Fine be that way". *what the heck does she mean by moving she's not serious right*
Next day
"Aunty where's Mint". Mark asked. Mint's aunt said "Oh she left for England three hours ago she probably is on the plane right now". Mark said "Oh well if you get the chance to talk to her tell her I said hello aunty". Mint's aunt said "Sure Mark". Mark thought in his head *She was serious, she left, this is all my fault*.
*End of flash back*
It was my fault wasn't it I should have never done that I'm totally rotten. Mark felt a tear on his face then he couldn't help but cry all alone in the room all night.
Sorry that this chapter doesn't really focus on Yadech or Bargie I'll put some in the next chapter I promise. But it might not be good cause I'm more of a Mteam lover but I'll try my best.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3​
Yaya went out of her room for water slowly because she was extremely tiered and she also had a new hero to look up to. Which was the spies. She never knew anyone could handle the Mafia bosses. They scared everyone but the spies just bursted in and shot and fought the Mafia bravely. But she wasn't thinking about anything and then someone grabbed her from behind. She thought it was just her imagination but when she turned around she saw Nadech. She was about to scream but he closed her mouth and dragged her to his room. Yaya asked "What did you do to the spy". Nadech said "He went to get some water and I'm here to get my slave". Yaya said "Let me go". Nadech said "never".
This next bit is going to be rated if you don't read things like this i suggest you to not read this
"Please na ka khun Nadech don't do anything to me". Yaya begged with tears on her face. Nadech ignored her and tied her hands and leg and mouth up with a rope. He picked her up and threw her on the bed hardly. He ripped her night gown up until all she had left was her bra and panties. She tried crying but she couldn't so she gave up. He took his clothes off and got on top of her. He kissed her on the neck and she hated it. She felt terrible, miserable, and dirty. He then turned her around and put his thing into her and she tried screaming. The pain was unbearable. He took it in and out until she and him were so tired. But it was as if he couldn't get enough of her and started sucking on her nipples. She tried yelping. Her face was red and she tried to get out of the position but she couldn't so she stopped and he stopped and they both fell asleep on the bed. 
End of rated
Margie woke up and Natwara was in the room beside her. She wanted to go see her sister but she met Gubgib in the hallway. Gubgib and her talked and talked then suddenly a guy came up and knocked them out. When they woke up they saw Boy. Margie and Gubgib tried to yell Boy but their mouths were taped up and they couldn't move. They found themselves on the king sized bed. Their heads were filled with questions that couldn't be answered. Boy smiled and said "Well, well, well looks like I'm going to have to wives today. Sleeping with two girls at the same time. I'm mean look at you, all helpless and unmovable. And don't worry about you sister she'll be awake by 12:00 pm tomorrow. Margie and Gubgib struggled and tried to get freed but it was most likely impossible. He slept in the middle of the two girls and started talking. Margie and Gubgib were annoyed. Gubgib fell asleep but Margie was awake and then suddenly Boy took out the tape from her mouth. She was about to scream when suddenly Boy kissed her on the mouth and their tongues touched. She felt like she was in her own world and slept while Boy and her mouth touched.
Sorry for the short chapters but school has just started and there is a work overload. I won't be writing as usually and long as I do. Thanks for understanding and hope you enjoyed this chapter.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u gon i enjoy ur ff vm! The guys r mean n rough, poor girls esp yaya. Take ur time gon i'll be patient till ur next update.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Gon
The guys are so mean to the girls.
Poor Yaya
Take ur time Gon
Hope to read more soon

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4​
"AHHHHHHHHH"! Natwara screamed at the top of her lungs while Mint walked in the agency at 4:30 am. "What happened miss.Natwara". Natwara turned around and said "I can't find my sister anywhere please help". Mint noticed there opened door that wasn't opened for strangers but only for spies so she told Natwara to follow her to be safe. Mint carefully opened the door and saw the two grave-yard shift men who took care of Boy's and Nadech's room tied up with their weapons 3 feet away from them. Mint and Natwara were shocked so Mint let her friends go and asked "What happened"? They said in unison "Khun Nadech and Khun Boy had their metal shoes on and kicked us in the face with it". Natwara said "Oh dear how bout this miss.Mint I go get the spies some bandages and first aid material while you go sneak peak on the Mafia's room". Mint said "no need we have a machine that finds the perfect medicine and heals you and also you and me should go look at the CCTV cameras cause they are hidden so well that people don't notice them". Natwara said "then lets go miss.Mint". "Where are you going"? James and Kim asked curiously. Mint said "Follow me". They did as told and they watched the cameras closely.
James said "Ok we've got to beat the shit out of those two. One because they beat the shit out of our spies. Two they jub doaw poo ying sarm kon. And last they probably rapped them judging on the screams". Natwara said "Someone has gotta stop them". Then suddenly Mark came out of his room and so did Nadech, and Boy with the three girls. Mark said "YOU DO REALIZE WE ARE NOT AT A HOTEL RIGHT"?! Boy and Nadech answered "POM MAI SON JAI LORK TA KAO TUM ALAI CHUN KAO GOR KA POR KONG LOOK DEK CHAI MAI YAYA". Yaya shuddered and stared at Margie and Gubgib who were also quiet. "ENOUGH OF THIS"! Mint yelled. Then Nadech said "Lets fight". Nadech bolted at James but James didn't care cause he was trained to take the suspense Boy charged at Kim and Mark rolled his eyes and said "Well I guess that only leaves you and me". Mint didn't say anything and when he charged at her she just moved out of the way. They started fighting until Mark notice a orange, red and yellow necklace on Mint's neck and said "Mint, Mint Chalida". Mint stopped and grabbed his collar and asked "Loo cheu (name) chun dai yung gai"? Mark answered "It's me Mark Prin". With those words memories came flooding through Mint's head and said "P'MARK"??!!!!! Mark said "Chai laew". Mint couldn't believe it but it was true she knew she was familliar with this boy she didn't want to face the truth but it was true. She yelled "STOP"! Everyone turned her way she noticed the girls Gubgib, Yaya, and Margie had escaped so she and her friends pushed the Mafia's and closed the door. James asked "alai guerd keun lor gae"? Mint said "Chun loo juk Mafia kon neung kao keuy ben peun chun. We have to figure out this Mafia agency secrets". James and Kim said "First tell us the story then we work". Mint nodded and told everyone the story about her past and everything she knew about Mark.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u Gon
im loving the story
cant wait for more
since Mint know that its Mark
hope to read more about Mteam

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5​
"Wow, Mint what a story. But I have a question, what's with the necklace". Kim said curiously. Mint didn't know how to answer. It was her deepest, and unknown to anyone secret. It was about her mystical powers and she couldn't spill her secret. That necklace could actually turn into a sword and double the power she possess. Everyone who was born with powers is like this and has their own necklace that are all different no one has the same necklace. So she just said "Oh it's what my parents gave me as a present when I was 1 years old". She was partly lying the truth was that she did get it when she was one years old but it wasn't a present nor was it for her parents. It was something she needed and something only the princess of each realm could summon for her people. Kim said "Oh interesting". James said "Cut that aside we need to know how did your best friend turn into this mafia and we need to know about this mafia". 
"Pee Natwara, nong margie tam yung gai dee"? Yaya and Gubgib looked at Natwara hoping for an answer but Natwara said "Let's see if your pregnant or not dai mai". Margie, Yaya and Gubgib asked in unison "TAM MAI ROR PEE"?! Natwara said "Pee yark hai took kon roo gorn ja dai brod pai gua". Margie, Yaya and Gubgib said "gor dai ka". Natwara asked Deaw Suriyon her boyfriend to pick them up and he came quickly. After the check up Margie, Yaya and Gubgib asked Natwara for the results but Natwara and Deaw were quiet. So Margie said "PEE NATWARA PEE DEAW BORK PUAK LOA DEAW NEE NA KA"! So Natwara said "Gubgib is not pregnant, Margie they are still not sure, but Yaya you are pregnant". Margie was the first to react "What do they mean not sure"? Natwara said "They will give us the results next week but for Yaya it's a yes". Yaya was quiet but when she got back to the spy agency she yelled "NO I CAN'T BE PREGNANT WITH THAT BASTARD"! Nadech cut in and said "Pregnant with who missy"? Everyone went out of the room and left Yaya with Nadech.
*This part might be a little rough so if you don't read this stuff you should skip*
"Mai chai rueng kong khun", Yaya said loudly. Nadech pulled Yaya to him and asked "Krai ror you slut". Yaya got extremely mad that he called her a slut so she slapped him in the face. Nadech yelled again but with a very loud voice "TARM WA KRAI"! Yaya got scared so she said "Ja mee kon uern dai yung gai khun. The only man who forces me is you so the child is yours"! Nadech smirked and said "I think I have to make sure of that before I trust you. Yaya said in a scared tone "What are you g-g-going t-t-to d-d-d-do"? He ripped her clothes apart then put her on the ground and said "Well what do you expect me to do, I'm gonna have some fun with my wife before I can't". Yaya said "I'll never be yours". Nadech whispered in her ear "You already have my wife". He kissed her everywhere and she screamed but someone accidentally closed the door and the room was sound proof so all her screams were unnoticed . He made her suck his thing forcefully so her screams were really unheard then he put his thing into her and she screamed with pain and he said "Shut up nobody can hear you". But outside there was someone who hear her screams and tried to open the locked door which was chained from the inside.
*End of rated
Margie was sitting in her bed when she heard someones familiar voice. "KHUN BOY KA"! The voice said loudly. Then Boy gasped and said "Khun Bella ma tee nee dai yung gai". Kim said "Isn't she your wife"? Boy said "Sure as fuck she isn't". Kim said "You speak about that we her mister playboy". Boy said "FINE I WILL"! Bella said "Boy tam mai, mai bork kwarm jing hai kao loo la ka". Boy said "Bella we never were anything pom mai keuy norn gub khun leuy". Margie came out to see what the fuss was about. Bella was mad so she said "Ta khun mai yark ben kong chun, chun gor ja joob khun thon nee na ka". Boy said "Lorng si". Margie came and then she saw a sight that made her gag. Bella kissed Boy right on the lips. Their tongues touched and Bella's hands were on his face and his hands were on her waist. But then Margie felt another feeling she hasn't felt in years and it was jealousy.
"Yai Mint tam mai gae buerd padoo mai dai la ma deaw chun chuay aeng". James said as he tried to open the door. Mint face palmed her self and said "Man mark luey na. The door is closed from the inside you idiot". Mint said annoyed. So James said "How was i suppose to know". Mint said "Now you know and also I'm hearing screams from that room". James said "Man your ears are good. So what should we do"? Mint said "Go get a chainsaw". James said "Alright". Mint was standing alone then suddenly she saw Mark and she wasn't pleased. She kept quiet so he said "Ok I get it your mad at me". Mint stared at him and said "I'm not mad, kae pid wung nai dua koon aeng". Mark said "Ok I get it and you think I'm not mad about you leaving me with that bitch". Mint said "You chose her not me". Mark said "Let's leave this conversation for next time nong Mint". Mint said "Fine". As he walked away he could feel guilt all over himself. James said "I've got the chainsaw". Mint said "Ok cut freaking door open". James did as told and they saw a horrifying sight.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Gon
Why did u stop there. I really want to know (even though I know what they saw i think) hehe
I WANT TO PUNCH NADECH SO MUCH
His hurting poor Yaya and he is raping her when he knows she is pregnant with his child. Geez Nadech
Anyway thanks again. I seriously can't wait to read the next chapter
Please update soon

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thank u for the update. nadech is badass, so demanding and non a gentleman ! poor yaya. boy isnt any better ! margie is jealous.. love is in the air. i cant wait to find out more where u stop. Thank u very much gon, with appreciation.