Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. Wonder why everyone is so busy... Seems like I'm the only one that has freetime.lol.

What happened to Kashie and Dhan?! You guys... When I come back, you're just suddenly gone, huh? That's so messed up, dudes..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ok Kristy, i'm back. Actually i'm not busy lol cuz i'm on my vacation now, but i don't acess to my own internet, and it's very hard to come to the internet cafe everyday, so i'll just come in to check on how you guys are going, but yeah it seem we're very quiet now.

by the way i'm watching MTR again with my sis cuz she hasn't watch it and she is loving it lol, she said it is the best so far, she said that she even dream about chakrit last night lol, seem like another one of pat dreaming about chakrit ha hehe........

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I see. make sure you come a lot more later though.lol.

Omg.lol. Your sis must have had a wonderful dream about Chakrit. Hope it wasn't over board though. Where has she gotten so far?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i still want to wear black for P'Big..but haven't found a good day yet becuz i'm busy w/ a fashion show and preformance tis week...so gotta dress up for tose days...sooo busy...today juz finish 3 finals in a row..my brain is like fried...eheeheh...makes me reallie depress..but makes me appriciate life a bit more....i'll miss him dearly...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Dhan9...are you there alreadie? where are the pichas?..anywayz...dun worrie about us girls..you enjoy your trip..ehehe...so is she watchign the Khmer dub??..i dunno if my aunt and them are still dubbing it in hmong..cross my finger..and argh! has the full version of the song come out yet?....ehehehe...mad..mad..mad..

LOL..one of my friend hasn't watch mafia tee ruk yet..well she heard the openning song and she feel in love w/ it..so she's watching the lakorn now..juz started last night...LOL...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hey Dhan9...are you there alreadie? where are the pichas?..anywayz...dun worrie about us girls..you enjoy your trip..ehehe...so is she watchign the Khmer dub??..i dunno if my aunt and them are still dubbing it in hmong..cross my finger..and argh! has the full version of the song come out yet?....ehehehe...mad..mad..mad..

LOL..one of my friend hasn't watch mafia tee ruk yet..well she heard the openning song and she feel in love w/ it..so she's watching the lakorn now..juz started last night...LOL...

Hello Kashie, yeah i'm here already, well about a week, but i haven't gone any far yet, only shop around and visits relatives and friends first, then probably i'll start getting more pictures after.

yeah my sis and i watched in khmer dubbed lol, and she's about to finish it, probably tonight lol. I'm hoping that you'll get to watch it in Hmong version soon too, and oh good luck with your finals.......

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hey...do what do you girls tink about P'Krit's nomination..if he gets nominated should he be nominated for this lakorn of Sang Soon?...
hmm very hard to choose because both lakorns, chakrit did his best lol, actually chakrit always perfome to his best, it's only depend on the storyline and the role that the director gives to him. but for me if i choose, i think he'll get nominated for Sang Soon, (even though i enjoyed Mafia Tee Ruk more cuz i'm into more of the sweet/romantic type lakorn) because his twin roles are just totally opposit/difference and is very hard but chakrit still manage to play both roles very well and so realistic, he's such an amazing actor.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i like dis scene the most . it kind of romantic w/ the moon and stuff

That scene was ok.lol... Finally watching it now, Sarn?

I really don't know Kashie... I haven't watched Saeng Soon yet, but he did look cute there.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, i watch it -- have mix feeling about it . I didn't really feel Por love for Pat though but i admit Chakrit & Pat have lots of hugs&kisses scene it was a bit cheesy though :lol: Chakrit is good at hugging his n'k it differ from other i have seen in thai lakorn. There one scene dat i really like it the part where Pat was drunk and went looking for Chakrit cuz she was sad about he might get marry w/ dat other chick . It rare to see N"k get drunk like dat so i found it quite romantic/adorable when she burst in tear about her insecurity when Chakrit hug her

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yes, i watch it -- have mix feeling about it . I didn't really feel Por love for Pat though but i admit Chakrit & Pat have lots of hugs&kisses scene it was a bit cheesy though :lol: Chakrit is good at hugging his n'k it differ from other i have seen in thai lakorn. There one scene dat i really like it the part where Pat was drunk and went looking for Chakrit cuz she was sad about he might get marry w/ dat other chick . It rare to see N"k get drunk like dat so i found it quite romantic/adorable when she burst in tear about her insecurity when Chakrit hug her
i admit that some of the scenes got a bit cheesy but it was still romantic.lol. didn't really pay attention to the way he hugged or kissed... maybe the kiss but not the hug. :loool: . moat pr'ek looks very uncomfortable hugging and kissing their n'ek, makes it unrealistic. chakrit did a great job... that part was nice too where pat was drunk and went to chakrit. did you finish it yet? ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
when chakrit hugs his co-star, it seem like hes really into it. i feel the connection between the two. him and pat had great chemistry but look wise, they are more like a brother/sister

my mom didnt like the drunk scene of pat cuz it made her look deseperate and she isnt used to seeing n'ek act like that lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
have to agree with you on that too, tinah.lol.

chakrit is too old that's why and only if pat wasn't so small then they'd look even better and more like a real couple.lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dat desperate look it differ from ur normal N'k where everything is ball up inside and shred tear behind close door and most of the time N'k doesn't really let the P"k know her feeling till the end . So i like how Pat reveal her insecurity and admit she love him so ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not chakrit that look old but its more of pat who look young for her age and she is tiny

well, it is annoying when n'ek play too hard to get but my parents doesnt mind

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah. pat is too tiny for her age. that's why they named her grong gai.lol. she has nothing but her bones. only if she gained some extra pounds. she doesn't look that skinny now though. it depends on the way they dress her. they should pick some tips up from her photoshoots... <_<

when n'ek plays too hard to get it's so annoying. especially when it's dragging. just confess your love, girl!

tinah

sarNie Coma
true, it does depend on what type of clothes shes wearing but even with jeans, she is still skinny.

its so typical how the pra'nang wait til the very end to confess their love for one another