Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I did one for Mafia Tee Ruk, Kashie but my computer got mess up so my bro have to get it fix and I didnt save the video to my usb, I work so hard on it but now it gone, I have to do it again when I have time, now school is so busy.
oh! i knew i had prettie good memorie...LOL...okay...wen u do get it finish..please upload..upload...hmm..one question too..which program do u use?..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks kashie, you did a very good job lol, i really like it, especially the look of chakrit in that picture, he looked so fresh and handsome there and i liked his sunglass and his jacket there, hmm he looked so :drool:

anyway, just let you guys know that i'm going to fly to Cambodia tomorrow so you guys probably won't hear me as often, but i'll try to come online to check any info on chakrit in sarnworld. So yeah, kashier, Kristy and Prisana try to keep this thread up ok? love Mafia Tee Ruk, my beloved Mafia Chakrit :wub:
thank you i feel so talented for the second...LOL..i know..goodnes..i love the jacket too...

ahh..reallie...i hope u have fun i wish i go back to where my family orginally came from..which is Laos...so i can cross the boarder 2 Thailand...LOL :p ..i wuz born in Thailand anywayz...but take lotx of pichas okay..and we'll be here waiting for ur return..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't been here for a while now, but this is a shame!! Keep it up... I'll be back tomorrow for sure!! Promise na! If not, then that means I went to slaughter someone.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I will be away for a few days cuz of my school works, and I dont feel well, cuz I have a cut on my finger on sunday, which lose alot of blood, now it still bleeding.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Too lazy to read now, but I'll be back in 4-5 hours to reply and spam up to 2 pages watch... Muahaha!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
are u serious..do u have pichas kristy? argh! i love black & red on a guy...makes them tat much more dangerous & mysterious...ehehehe
lol I don't have any pics, but I know... Oh yeah... That is totally true about black and red... drools!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. Okay, I have to say something before I forget to.lol... P'Prissy, you 'r' scene gif is funny somehow that I think of it now. :loool: . Cracks me up even thinking about it and Pat was wearing that big puffy jacket too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Okay, I have to say something before I forget to.lol... P'Prissy, you 'r' scene gif is funny somehow that I think of it now. :loool: . Cracks me up even thinking about it and Pat was wearing that big puffy jacket too.
That wat made Pat HOT and CUTE!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. it's so funny though. when i looked at it, i was laughing at how they could even possibaly add an r and actually have pat/krit do it too.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to rewind back time. Back to when the teaser just came out or better yet when they started filming. I'm watching everything over right now and I'm crying over and over...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to rewind back time. Back to when the teaser just came out or better yet when they started filming. I'm watching everything over right now and I'm crying over and over...
I wish I could have free time like you. I want to watch this lakorn dubbed khmer.