Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

anoi90

sarNie Egg
can someone please translate the part of what did Krit say to Pat at the night scene before the wedding?
Is that true that after Krit woke up, he could not remember who Pat is and all he knows is the bed scene of Pat and the guard guy?
but actually, i do not understand Thai and I am not Thai, so I do not understand what they talk in the movie.
can someone please summarize that happen in the last episode.
thank you very much.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't summarize the whole thing right now, but Krit did say that he's sorry, very sorry for hurting her and if he could forgive her... She said no because she was never angry at him or something like that.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL..Prisna..i love ur new banner...LOL..it's funnie how the top banner is chakrit forcing pat and the bottom pat is trying to make a move on chakrit..eheeh

goodness i can't wait to watch this is hmong LOL....

i know..i can't wait for the next chakrit lakorn...but i'm glad though..his lakorns usuallie play back 2 back....
Yes, yes. That's one good thing... I guess the one with Tanya is up next, huh? How about the one with Fang? What's that one about? Was there actually 3 not 2 of Chakrit in Saeng Soon? I think I heard him say that in one of the dao kra jai interview.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..Prisna..i love ur new banner...LOL..it's funnie how the top banner is chakrit forcing pat and the bottom pat is trying to make a move on chakrit..eheeh

goodness i can't wait to watch this is hmong LOL....

i know..i can't wait for the next chakrit lakorn...but i'm glad though..his lakorns usuallie play back 2 back....
i hope they translate this n hmong.... cuz i realy want to understand it n hmong...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish watching the last esp, I was about to cry when Krit sit on the bench then Pat came (song was playing) I was about to cry because of krit, he cried awww that was so touched. I love the wedding part it was so cute for Krit n Pat, Por n Pitta, Chompoo Bro n his girl. Sad that Win didn't end up with Chompoo. I can watch this lakorn over and over even though it have a broken heart parts in this lakorn but there are so many great parts too. Hope Krit n Pat have other lakorn together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope so too. They make an awesome couple... That part when KritnPat were hugging and I guy came, at first, I thought it was Por. Ends up it was Win. Sao sad. I cried wo all of Krit's parts and pat's parts then both of their parts *cries* .

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Chakrit mostly stars with one star and doesn't repeat, his one of the few that doesn't star with the same actress over and over like some other actors lol.

ImCool

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn ...so sad it ended! love chakrit and pat ahhh they're sooo cute!!!! I also love the ending....the wedding part was soo cute!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ahh. i think im the only one disappointed with this lakorn :(
that's nice, why are you disappointed?
What's wrong with it?

At first, I thought the pairing of Chakrit and Pat was kinda strange.
It's like a young uncle macking on his niece.
Though it isn't my favorite lakorn, it's a lot better than some lakorns.
At least the plot was somewhat linear and coherent.

The ending episode was kinda stupid, but at least we got what we wanted.
a wedding.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I liked it at first, it was cute. Then the storyline got a little corny, unrealistic, easy? lol I thought the dialouge was too simple and whatevers. I enjoyed the beginning a lot and I like Por/Pitta's relationship but they didn't even develop on them at the end I was just bummed out lol. And at the end when Pat and Chakrit slept together, and she was gonna give him a kiss I thought it was such a weirddddd, awkward thing cause he looks TOO OLD for her. I don't know, I just couldn't accept Pat and Chakrit together haha. I don't think they look good as a couple.

neena

sarNie Adult
I liked it at first, it was cute. Then the storyline got a little corny, unrealistic, easy? lol I thought the dialouge was too simple and whatevers. I enjoyed the beginning a lot and I like Por/Pitta's relationship but they didn't even develop on them at the end I was just bummed out lol. And at the end when Pat and Chakrit slept together, and she was gonna give him a kiss I thought it was such a weirddddd, awkward thing cause he looks TOO OLD for her. I don't know, I just couldn't accept Pat and Chakrit together haha. I don't think they look good as a couple.
i think thats one reason why i'm not watching this lakorn. i just can't watch pat and chakrit together...its too weird for me.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They're actually a very great couple. Love them together... Yeah, Chakrit never plays with the same n'ek again, unless it's a sequel. I want a sequel of Mafia Tee Ruk.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit and Pat actually look really good together, you must give Mafia tee ruk a try. These two have chemistry on stage. i believed in every scene cause their acting is so real. man i already miss this lakorn. Krit is not that old lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
I did give it a chance, but it just didn't click :( I was waiting for it to grow on me but obviously not haha. They did do a good job acting though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey... Did you guys know there's really a sequel. Thanks to Noiki she said that Por's gonna fall in love with Chakrit/Pat's daughter O.O . Awkward! How could he?! OMG. If that's the sequel but there's hardly any Chakrit/Pat... Forget it... :D .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! Goodness are u foe reals...tat's sick then..wat happened 2 Pitta..better be Por Jr. or someting..but if theirs no Krit & Pat then i'll pass..esp cuz i'm not a fan of Por...sorrie...

Nolee..i thought they looked odd 2gether too but it'll get better wen the lakorn goes on..Krit&Pat didn't grow on me until like episode 8 or someting like tat then i wuz like noting else but Krit & Pat Pat & Krit...LOL..i dunno..maybe ur type of lakorns are different...