Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah! i'm 20 min. in to episode 15...he does hecka remind me of Thoi from sang soon...totallie love the acting..**tears** it wuz actuallie sad on his part wen he ran outside of the hospital and met Lily..he wuz soo confuse, lost , and scare..i wish i could go comfort him..argh! i'll check back later....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know. Good lakorns end so fast :( !!! While the bad ones stay on and on...Argh!!! Kashie, I don't know which is the best mag. The only mag I was able to get was Koo SangKoo Som.lol. I kinda skip through epi 15 and just watched kritnpat's parts... *sigh* ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay! i'm back...i'm like 50 min. into episode 15..awww..soo sad..esp the part wen Chakrit wuz watching tv and all those memories flash through his head..and a tear rolled down his cheek...LOL.and he didn't even know he cried...LOL..wat a cutie

Kirsty wuz tat a good magazine?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Koo Sarng Koo Som was just a front cover and news detail inside. No more pixs... Try looking back to see which one you want. I posted all the pixs up, but maybe you won't be able to see it cuz my photobucket thing exceede *sigh* ... Yeah, that part was sad. His tears were coming down without him knowing so. So lovely though. They should have added more sad and crying scenes for Pat... If I were pat, I'd be crying out blood... Just joking, but there should have been more crying... At least I think I did more crying than the actors themselves when I was watching it. **SIGH** .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just saw the ending... it was great... luv the ending.... i luv por and that girl pitta... they were so freaken cute toguther..... omg i need to find pixs of them toguther i mean por and pitta. luv these two a lot.... pat and chakrit was cute toguther to.. this was a great lakorn..... i was so addicted to it but now it endssss im so sad :arrg: :spin: :lmao: :unsure: :(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
where ru the pixs of por and pitta? when they took at the wedding?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOOOOOOOO!!! it's ova..**tears**

i like the ending..but i wished it would have been longer w/ more crying scenes like Kristy mentioned...but i didn't tink Por deserved Pitta at the end...but at least everyone is happie...i love Chakrit and Pat too...

okay! i'll go back and check....umm...have the real song..OST...been release yet?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
just finished.. the ending was EH.. i was expecting more but i guess it was an ok ending.. it was sad when chakrit was watching tv and his memory can rushing back.. funnie thing that i thought was funnie was that he was watching Stairway To Heaven.. i think its that movie... and then his memory of pat and her necklace came to him... he can cry... especially when he got his memory back and hugged pat!!! *tear*!!!!

so does anyone know what's replacing this lakorn?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
are u crazie...no lakorn can replace tis lakorn..argh!..eheehee...j/k...umm...i dun know excatly the line up..but the next groupie of lakorns doesn't seem to interest me much..not even the new Ann lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
going back to earlier in the thread.....LOL...there wuz talk about Pat being pregnant...hmm..i wished the director would had made her realli pregnant in the lakorn...that would have made the part where he lost his memorie much more emotional....

and is it onlie me or did we neva get to see tis scene in the lakorn?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's exactly what I was talking about. I didn't see that scene eiher, Kashie. Pat even went and did a peekaboo when I saw that... OMG! They kinda ruined it. They skipped a lot of good parts!!! Argh!!! Chakrit_Y, I'd rather not talk about which lakorn and airing after this one... Hurts a lot... JenX, you could get the pixs of Por and Pitta if you want yourself... Of the wedding. All you have to do is press ctrl + print scr.

Is it just me or I felt that the beginning from epi 1- 10 was better?

How about the firecracker scene? Did it really happen before or was Chakrit just thinking back and they added that?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The ending was very good but Lily's confession at the end was kind of bogus to me. She did all those bad things to Chakrit and Pat and then all of a sudden she changes her mind. All, this is one of the best lakorns I have seen this year and for a while now too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was so cute. It ended with the wedding pictures of everyone. But my favorite scene of this episode would be the scene she came to see him and they hug and he cry. Chakrit play this scene so well. He make me believe that he really love Pat and that he is so scare of loosing her.Oh my poor boy.who wouldn't forgive you. heheheh...he has such a sad face on and felt so sorry and gulity of what he did to her. But i don't blame him though he loose his memory not like he purposely is mean to her. oh and the scene his memory of her is coming back and tears fell down his cheek which he didn't even realize it ,he play it so well too. Two thumbs for Chakrit. He's such a great actor. but i was so satisfy the scene Por punch him though it brought some sense to him hehehe. Por look handsome in the suit the scene he went to eat dinner with Pat and the wedding scene too. And Chakrit look handsome in the white suit too. Love the guy song in here though.This is one of my favorite la korn. Oh i'm so sad it ended i miss mafia Chuen Ling and Pakbong. Especially miss Chakrit as the cool hot mafia in here. hope to see his new la korn air soon. But then there is still Pentor that he play that air every week at least won't miss him that much.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*sigh*. The ending parts were really sad. I shreded as much tears as I did for Hima Tai Prajun... Darn!! They both make you cry so badly. Their skills are perfect too... I'll miss Cheun and Pak Boong too. Won't see Krit's lakorn until next years following up with pat's too :( .

I didn't even bother watching Lilly's part... Skipped parts but I can tell that it was kinda weird how she would say both of your love are strong and blah, blah, blah... I'd slap her if I were Pat... Choke her to death!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You're welcome, P'Prissy. I won't be watching Mafia over and over like what I usually do to Pat's lakorn... Too sad. I can't bear the pain.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the ending was definitely cute!!!

i wish there was more romantic scenes between Por and Pitta.... i mean...all of the sudden, Por realizes he might like her?....hmm....

however, the ending was definitely rushed!!! i feel like they could have added one more part to it....to make it all much better and clear...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They totally should have added more to it... Also... I think it should have been a bit more casual to keep things simple and pretty like Klin Kaew Klang Jai's ending... Such a pretty ending.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..Prisna..i love ur new banner...LOL..it's funnie how the top banner is chakrit forcing pat and the bottom pat is trying to make a move on chakrit..eheeh

goodness i can't wait to watch this is hmong LOL....

i know..i can't wait for the next chakrit lakorn...but i'm glad though..his lakorns usuallie play back 2 back....