Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kewh tah pee? in wat way?

eheehe..esp tat part where they jumped into the back of the truck..hecka reminds me of Ruk Nee...cuz Ken & Janie were alwaise hitching rides in the back of trucks w/ or w/ out the drivers knowledge...LOL

wah! i wanna see episode 4...but soo busy rite now..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kaew Tah Pee because Tik and Cherry were so cute together. I still remember the scene where Tik told Cherry to help him wash himself then they would hug a lot too... Tik would take advantage most off the time... Except this is HK not Paris.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH! eheehee...i remember tat washing scene..totallie hot...so wuz the one w/ chakrit...eheehe..can't wait for episode 14..probably have to watch it 2morrow..soo busy rite now..i'm jzu on my 10 min. break...argh! darn ap classes..

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, thats what i said. chakrit might fake that he lost his memory or else the lakorn would drag on.

but that happen yet?..i havent seen the lastest epi yet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 14 is so good. The sweet love scenes of Chakrit and Pat are soooooo cute and romantic. They are so cute together. but i feel so sorry for Por though. i hate it that he loose his memory and is mean to her and goes back to the nang rai. and so stupid he only remember when he saw her on bed with his bodyguard and think she has an affair. aaarrgghhhh i'm so mad.... But i'm so sad that this la korn will end. I will miss Chakrit a lot as this cool hot Mafia Chuen Ling.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
love the bed scene kekekeke chakrit is one of the best actor ever!
You mean where they were sleeping together on the bed then Pat woke up and tried to kiss Krit on the lips? That scene was totally cute and sweet!! He was like if you want to kiss me just tell me. You don't have to hide. Then she was like... Umm. I was going to count your eye lashes and touch his nose.lol. He went closer and he said then count. She said I don't feel like it anymore... Then he kinda swoop her down and said... Well I do now. :drool: .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You mean where they were sleeping together on the bed then Pat woke up and tried to kiss Krit on the lips? That scene was totally cute and sweet!! He was like if you want to kiss me just tell me. You don't have to hide. Then she was like... Umm. I was going to count your eye lashes and touch his nose.lol. He went cloer and he said then count. She said I don't feel like it anymore... Then he kinda swoop her down and said... Well I do now. :drool: .
aww..is tat wat he said... :D ...i haven't gotten the chance to see epi. 14 but i could't resist so i skipped around to juz find tis scene..eheehe...but awww..chakrit is such a charmer.... :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If he's pretending, then he's such an a$$... I'll hate him for that... Treating Pat like dirt... Awww. This really is ending the 2nd :( . I just read and noticed the letters... I bet it's gonna be a rush ending.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
If he's pretending, then he's such an a$$... I'll hate him for that... Treating Pat like dirt... Awww. This really is ending the 2nd :( . I just read and noticed the letters... I bet it's gonna be a rush ending.
One more episode. That is going to be a rush ending like you've said. -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Total rush for sure because they have to go through the whole memo lost thing... i don't even know how they're going to wrap it up like that...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
How can it end tis friday! NOO! i refuse to believe it's ending on the 2nd....NOO!!!

ah Kristy it balances out the fact tat Pat almost got married w/ Por...and remember her treating him like trash..splashing water in his face...it'll even things out...eheeh...Thoi's Back?....LOL...i can't wait to see the Thoi in Chakrit again..eheeheehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. I guess so because Chakrit's but nice and loving her from the beginning and she treated him like trash too.lol. They love each other now though... I don't want to believe it myself.