Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's good to skip 11 cuz there weren't any patnkrit anways... the shooting should go something like, "If I can't have her, then no one can!". lol .

nolee

sarNie Adult
I don't know.. It just didn't catch my attention really.. Like, when I'm watching it I think it's good but then when I stop I'd be like.. "ehh." lol. I don't see chemistry between Chakrit & Pat [sorry to say] haha. I'm a Pat/Por fan ;] but I will catch up cause the posts tells me it's gettin better.. I don't wanna read some cause I don't wanna know some things that's already happened.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for Chakrit. Pat is mean to leave him, won't even let him explain. when he need comfort with all the problems he's facing she is not even there for him. and from the preview of next part. he came to see her but she yell at him to go away. she's so mean. Pat character is annoying sometimes, always yelling at him. i wonder if he will marry Aoh.probably not of course. but Pat is such an easy girl which ever guy she's close to she end up liking that guy. she marry Por even though she doesn't love him. she just hurt herself and Por too. if it's her dream that Chakrit shoot her on her wedding day then it's such a scary dream though. but the scene after they slept together Chakrit was very sweet. aaawww. he play sweet love scenes so well. he look so into his character. i melt when watching him being sweet to nang aek. Chakrit may not consider the most handsome or cute guy but there is something very attractive and very charming about him when he acts. i can see why he get to play as pra aek in many la korns. i love his role in here. it make me like him more. he's such a lucky guy though that he get to star with many differents actress unlike other actor who doesn't get a chance to star with different actress like him and get to play many roles too. yep Chakrit is the hottest coolest mafia. love him
agree with everything you said there, you definately had express my opinion too, that's what my type of p'ek! he's not just doing sth for only your happiness, but also must care for others as well, otherwise the p'ek is very selfish. Yeah he's very attractive and charming and got all the talents when he acts. to me he's the most talent actor, and i cannot deny myself that i'd fall for him already and will always be.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol back to the chakrit, great talent that makes you fall for him again. :loool: .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww...Chakrit looks good in tat oufit..i like the khaki over jacket thingie..and his stripe shirt..hot stuff..eheehee

yeah! i'm skipping episode 11..LOL..Kristy tat doesn't sound like Chakrit..it sounds more like meh..LOL...if I don't get Chakrit..no one will..muahhaahaahaa...i dun tink he's a player..i tink he's juz a confused man...eheehee

i dunno..but i dun tink Por deserves Pitta after tis whole wedding tingie..even if she loves him tat's kinda sad..hey! how many lakorns have Pitta star in?? cuz tis is the first for me...LOL..i juz noticed she wuz the nang'ek for Film Rathapoom's MV "Say Hi!"...eheeheehe no wonder i thought she looked familiar....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He's not confused... You can tell by the way he treats woman... Look at Pat. It was just an acting scene and it looked to real.lol. He's just a player. :loool: ... Say Hi? I never saw that Mv... Here's a list as far as I know...
Sapai Part Time- Joy S. - Chatchai<---OMG! I forgot his nickname O.O
Bua Prin Nam- Por T. - Khem R.
Another one with Joy S. and Aum A. I forgot the lakorn name though :( .Something, something, something?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..honestly kashie doesn't know wat type of man P'krit is...i meant he wuz "confused" because he's neva seen Kashie so he would be able to fall for anyone....eheeheehe...hey! dun be quick to judge P'Krit nah...he's not a player...he's juz good..."experienced"..LOL

oh! the one w/ Joy S. / Aum / and Ice Saranyu? hey..i tink i wanna see tat one now..i actuallie like Pitta..i like her style..eheehe..the hot boots she's alwaise wearing...

the "Say Hi! " MV wuz cute even though i'm not a fan of Film...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that's the one.lol... Sure, Kashie. I'm pretty sure Krit is your soulmate. :loool: . Anways, yeah, I like the way they dress her. She's like one of those... Hmmmm. How do I explain this??? Nevermind. lol .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi eveyone, just a newbie to the thread...been lurking... :mellow: ...I wanted to say I love...LOVE this show!!!
Offtopic: Welcome and hope you have fun. Have any question just ask members in ths forum, they are sweet,nice,and silly. :lol:

Never to late to show your love for this lakorn. hehe :D

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i just love the bad guys look!!..its so HOT :drool:

especially him

he's not the bad guys is the 1 that look over pat when chaikrit isn't thea.........he works 4 chaikrit..........^_^

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
i seriously love this lakorn. i love that krits in a mafia but he also has a sweet romantic side. i love the scenes where he tries to kiss pat but she resists. ahhhh so sweet and cute!!! krit is so charming!!! :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i seriously love this lakorn. i love that krits in a mafia but he also has a sweet romantic side. i love the scenes where he tries to kiss pat but she resists. ahhhh so sweet and cute!!! krit is so charming!!! :rolleyes:
Agree with you 100%!! So sweet!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Offtopic: Welcome and hope you have fun. Have any question just ask members in ths forum, they are sweet,nice,and silly. :lol:

Never to late to show your love for this lakorn. hehe :D
Off topic: Yeah! Like P'Prissy said, everyone here is nice, friendly ( we don't bite lol ), sillfy, goofy, sweet, get off topic sometimes, and we're kinda pervs... I don't know about the other members, but I think I am.lol.

OMG!! P'Prissy!! Tamai tam sig suay gwua N'Kristy eek a :( . Why P'Prissy's sig way hotter than mine :( ? lol Wahh!! That's hot right there :drool: !! Live the design too!!!
P'Prissy has the :r-scene-pop-corn: / :w-scene-pop-corn: .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic: Yeah! Like P'Prissy said, everyone here is nice, friendly ( we don't bite lol ), sillfy, goofy, sweet, get off topic sometimes, and we're kinda pervs... I don't know about the other members, but I think I am.lol.

OMG!! P'Prissy!! Tamai tam sig suay gwua N'Kristy eek a :( . Why P'Prissy's sig way hotter than mine :( ? lol Wahh!! That's hot right there :drool: !! Live the design too!!!
P'Prissy has the :r-scene-pop-corn: / :w-scene-pop-corn: .
Thank N'Kristy, Krit is to hot, :drool::wub:I can left out that scene ,LOL

wat is dis LOL . ya' kids are more naughtier den me . :lol:
I'm not a kid anymore, I'm adult. LOL. :D