Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Both? As in Chakrit & Por?... I don't really like Por because of the way he acts here. His eyes are like... I'm gonna males you or something. Gives me the chills a lot. Especially when he's looking at Pitta... Eww!... Like Prisna saud though, Chakrit's eyes are more of a passionate way.lol.
Glad Pat wasn't with him long or somehting will happen, LOL. I love when Chakrit look at Pat, it like falling in love on heaven, it make you smile and blush :wub: :drool: :kiss: , but Por make you have a chills and make you think he going do something that is not nice. He is a freak, jk LOL. I still deeply love Por, hope his character get better as the lakorn go on.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
.lol. I guess 2 hot guys in one lakorn is hard to choose :lol: . Mawin is hot too though ;) .
I'm with u too. But sometime it made you mad when you see one of their character is suck which you didn't expect their character to be like that for example like Por. LOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Glad Pat wasn't with him long or somehting will happen, LOL. I love when Chakrit look at Pat, it like falling in love on heaven, it make you smile and blush :wub: :drool: :kiss: , but Por make you have a chills and make you think he going do something that is not nice. He is a freak, jk LOL. I still deeply love Por, hope his character get better as the lakorn go on.
haha...that's funny how you put it...yeah, por's eyes do make you feel like that...but i think it's b/c he's trying to trick pitta that's why...you know he's trying to seduce her into loving him...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...that's funny how you put it...yeah, por's eyes do make you feel like that...but i think it's b/c he's trying to trick pitta that's why...you know he's trying to seduce her into loving him...
I know, I'm just picking on Por in this lakorn. Seduction role fit him well.Pitta is pretty good with it too. LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Currently watching MTR episode 6 right now. I have no time to read the comments but MTR is so funny.lol. In the beginning Chakrit was burping and he wants Pat to burp, she couldn't. She was about to barf and Chakrit was like faen pom mee tong. Pat was like tong arai! Chakrit: tong gnae. krai krai kor mee tong. pom yung mee loi. Then Pat pocked his tummy.lol.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for episode 6. I love the pairing of Chakrit and Pat so far. They're so cute together and Chakrit as a mafia is so hot.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently watching MTR episode 6 right now. I have no time to read the comments but MTR is so funny.lol. In the beginning Chakrit was burping and he wants Pat to burp, she couldn't. She was about to barf and Chakrit was like faen pom mee tong. Pat was like tong arai! Chakrit: tong gnae. krai krai kor mee tong. pom yung mee loi. Then Pat pocked his tummy.lol.
Chakrit even look hot when he burp. :wub: Pat crack me up when she try to burp. I love when she pocked his tummy, how cute and funny. LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What internet you use? Sendspace is slow to dl but megaupload is very fast to dl.
I have cpmcast high speed. Usually when I dl sendspace files it would take about an 1, but when it's anonymous' files, it only takes 4 minutes for some reason.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I have cpmcast high speed. Usually when I dl sendspace files it would take about an 1, but when it's anonymous' files, it only takes 4 minutes for some reason.lol.
Lucky you, sendspace took me 2 hour or more sometime. Sometime my download not even complete. So right now it my 5 time download Mafia Tee Ruk esp 6.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. That's kinda long^^. Five mintutes left in dling it?... My.lol... It was so cool the way Pat chose Krit over Por and let go of Por's hand. They added the rhythm too. My!!

Kinda confused how Por would still be able to go back to Pat after he knew that he already slept with Pitta. Pat too... Strange... :lol: ... Krit's fault though. He wanted to be unfair. That's what he deserves.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. That's kinda long^^. Five mintutes left in dling it?... My.lol... It was so cool the way Pat chose Krit over Por and let go of Por's hand. They added the rhythm too. My!!

Kinda confused how Por would still be able to go back to Pat after he knew that he already slept with Pitta. Pat too... Strange... :lol: ... Krit's fault though. He wanted to be unfair. That's what he deserves.
I didn't see that part yet, :sad:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't see that part yet, :sad:
It showed that Pat chooses to stay with Krit rather than with Por...lol. Next epi, Por's gonna get tied in a rope and be thrown down a build. That's what he gets for sleeping with a mafia's sis. :lol: .