Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. It's not Pat's fault. I'm pretty sure that she eats a lot, it's ust that she digests her food fast, that's why she doesn't have any meat... True though. Pat is too SKINNY(BONEY).

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
.lol. It's not Pat's fault. I'm pretty sure that she eats a lot, it's ust that she digests her food fast, that's why she doesn't have any meat... True though. Pat is too SKINNY(BONEY).
Agree that she is skinny, but she look nice it those jean she worn when Win and the other guy kidnapped her. I use to be like Pat, eat alot and digest fast but now it change because I just gain about 10 pound, lol.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah pat is skinny in this lakorn...i used to be like her too...i eat and eat but cannot gain weight...but after having children, things changed. my metabolism slowed down...now i'm a good size...

cameras add about 10 pounds to you so i can't imagine how skinny she is in real life...i took a communications class not too long ago and they filmed us while we gave a speech...i looked 10 pounds heavier on camera...weird huh?

pat is cute though...i like her character in here a lot...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
We're gonna get to see it today!! Yipee!! Thailand got to see this lakorn like 3 hours ago maybe ... True, I use to be like that where I couldn't gain any pounds at all! My mom and sis were like...You need to eat some more... 14 now and I'm in okay size... Hope I don't get fat though.lol.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Pat is cute, but I don't think her and Chakrit is a good pair. Pat has no sex appeal and Chakrit is hot and sexy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Pat just cute in this lakorn... That's all. She's the kiddish, stubborn type. While Chakrit is the tough, hot mafia... Wonder what happened in epi 6. I read from thaitv board that Oh comes in and they'll get married next epi :( ...Something else happened too, I think.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
.lol. Pat just cute in this lakorn... That's all. She's the kiddish, stubborn type. While Chakrit is the tough, hot mafia... Wonder what happened in epi 6. I read from thaitv board that Oh comes in and they'll get married next epi :( ...Something else happened too, I think.
Yeah, Pat character is like kiddish and stubborn, this lakorn is like a teenage who fall in love with a hot mafia and seem mature, who really know how to treat his lady. hehe LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't. I'm waiting for IPTV. From what Sunny/Phew said, it was so cute! Makes me wanna see it even more!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't. I'm waiting for IPTV. From what Sunny/Phew said, it was so cute! Makes me wanna see it even more!!
Girl I'm with you. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to check is this lakorn up. LOL, From reading Sunny at Spicyforum, I really want to see it, I really cant sit still. LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Girl I'm with you. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to check is this lakorn up. LOL, From reading Sunny at Spicyforum, I really want to see it, I really cant sit still. LOL
You win then, because I woke up at 7-8 to see if this lakorn was out yet, but I'm gonna be up at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow to watch it live!! I'm addicted.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You win then, because I woke up at 7-8 to see if this lakorn was out yet, but I'm gonna be up at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow to watch it live!! I'm addicted.lol.
U maybe got to watch it first becuase tomorrow is a busy day for me, I have to wake up and cook. hehe I'm addicated too, lol.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think Pat's kiddish character is perfect for Chakrit's hot sexy mafia character. Adds flavor to his life. They have such great chemistry. I love this lakorn so much!!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i am having a problem because i can't choose which one...both of them are hot!
i just love them both!......but i love this drama so far...i think that is good and gosh those two men are so hot...ha ha ha!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i am having a problem because i can't choose which one...both of them are hot!
i just love them both!......but i love this drama so far...i think that is good and gosh those two men are so hot...ha ha ha!
Both? As in Chakrit & Por?... I don't really like Por because of the way he acts here. His eyes are like... I'm gonna males you or something. Gives me the chills a lot. Especially when he's looking at Pitta... Eww!... Like Prisna saud though, Chakrit's eyes are more of a passionate way.lol.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Both? As in Chakrit & Por?... I don't really like Por because of the way he acts here. His eyes are like... I'm gonna males you or something. Gives me the chills a lot. Especially when he's looking at Pitta... Eww!... Like Prisna saud though, Chakrit's eyes are more of a passionate way.lol.
that true! but its still hard...i like chakrit more but i do like por too...gosh why do this movie have to suffer me like this...ha ha ha