Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
First episode, Pat was in this event, she went up to save the little kid and Chakrit was in just visiting Thailand. Chakrit sees Pat, falls in love with her, but she doesn't like him yet... Chakrit was being chased down by some people, he asked PAt to help him, so he dressed up in that pink dress. He went back to HOng KOng and ask his henchmen to find anything about Pat, turns out that Pat is the daughter of the guy that was gambling. Pat's father signed an agreement, then a onth later they went down to chase Pat... Por saves her, he pretends to be poor to find true love, but he's actually a son of this coffee company thing... That's it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i love epi 1. it started out good already. really anxious to see the next epi. love how its part comedy too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx foe the summary..wat days is Mafia Tee Ruk airing..saturdays and ??

LOL..i luv the part where Chakrit comes back home and Ritta is on his bed...LOL..he rolled her up in his sheet and wen he unrolled her she flew off the bed...eheehee...so much foe my plan to suduce P'Chakrit...LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What episode is that? The part where Pitta said it's his b-day present?... Yeah, I toally love this lakorn!! Can't wait until it airs again today!!

It airs Fri, Sat, Sun.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's funny how these scenes remind me of Kaew Tah Pee when Cherry was scrubbing Tik.lol.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
loving this lakorn, Pat /Por/Chakrit triangle is so cute!! Really hard to choose but we know who the pairings are though!!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
ohh man, i can't wait to watch the next part, just finish watching the first episode and its really good!! love the storyline so far

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought it was funny how pat scream "help me please" in epi 1. lol but yeh, her and chakrit has a cute chemistry

yeh, pitta does look pretty in here

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
Hey tinah, u know what when i tell Kristy that u get mafia tee ruk ep.2. She yell like crazy :yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loool:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Really like this lakorn, enjoy it more than aum and por's lakorn...

Although, I dislike Pitta because she can't really act (no offense) her role...

But I love the scenes between Pat and Por, Pat and chakrit...