Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat sure does fit for a kid.lol. Especially when she was dressed in Thailand with Por... The bed/floor thing...hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks kristy

im watching epi 1 right now. so far so good. many hot guys in here. theres Win, pok's bf and chackrit to look at. tehehe

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
sooo..por doesn't end up with anyone?? and chakrit and nat are the main leads?

Merit

sarNie Adult
The lakorn looks good already...Chakrit and Pat really have good chemistry...There are a lot of good looking men in this lakorn...the mafia guys look hot...

neena

sarNie Adult
sooo..por doesn't end up with anyone?? and chakrit and nat are the main leads?
por don't end up with anyone? oh...i think that'll be cool...if por and pat aren't together...i don't think i'll want to see him end up with anyone else.

i don't like the opening themesong...its weird... :mellow:

nolee

sarNie Adult
it was soooo funny when pitta was trying to seduce chakrit. did you see the faces he was making?! i was laughin my butt off lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for episode 1, tinah. I'm dling it on sendspace now, because I was out all dY. i'LL TRY TO DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE^^.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think there are any 'r' scenes... lol . The 1st episode was already funny! I like the way Chakrit already likes Pat.hehe... Por ends up with Pitta, and yes, Chakrit and Pat are the main lead.

maijune

SarNie Adult
can someone please help me with the summary to this lakorn....pleaseeeeeeeee...

i just realized that oh pajira is also in here...by looking at the teasers...it seems like later chakrit is mad at pat and he's with oh pajira to make pat jeolous or something like that..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Parts of the summary...
Well, I'll tell you some parts... Oh is actually Chakrit's fiance. They've made a promise togehter since they were kids. Since Chakrit falls in love with Pat, Oh got really mad and you know how evil nang rai's get after those things... She makes lots of plans, at last, Chakrit got into an accident and loses his memory. Oh then kinda insert bad things about Pat to Chakrit...Can't tell the rest^^.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Parts of the summary...
Well, I'll tell you some parts... Oh is actually Chakrit's fiance. They've made a promise togehter since they were kids. Since Chakrit falls in love with Pat, Oh got really mad and you know how evil nang rai's get after those things... She makes lots of plans, at last, Chakrit got into an accident and loses his memory. Oh then kinda insert bad things about Pat to Chakrit...Can't tell the rest^^.

wow..that sounds intense! can't wait! thanks for sharing!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone give me the summary of the first episode...no understand thai...eheehee

i can't believe Chakrit wuz in tat lilo dress...LOL..wat's up w/ my pra'eks..first P'Ken now P'Krit..LOL...