Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! it's from the photoshoot tat he did w/ Jakjun..i'm not a fan of 'em as a couple..their relationship wuz soo weird..i wonder if they reallie did love each other..or it wuz juz part of someting else??..anyway..the photoshoot wuz adorable...LOL.but wen i made the banner i had to photoshopped Jakjun out...not a fan of her...eheehee..sorrie nah..i wanted Chakrit onlie..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! cuz our baby Chakrit does not need anymore promoting..too many gals are gonna try to get some of him..tat's a no-no...LOL

Any updates? is the airing this month rumor true or false? i'm dyin' to see a new chakrit lakorn...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That would a cruel rumor!!!! I'm want to see how Chakrit and Pat chemistry will be like. From previous news it seems that they don't get along too well. I hope that doesn't affect them on screen.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope not...The latest news was that Chakrit was drunk and didn't go to film or something, but Por clarified that it's not true. Here are some clips of Mafia Tee Ruk though.
CT: tinah, Jan 18 2007
fitting days with por, pat, charkit, ritta

CT: tinah, Jan 20 2007
fitting days with Pat, Ritta, Oh

CT: tinah, Jan 25 2007
MTR opening ceremony

CT: tinah, Apr 4 2007
behind the scene MTR by SeSan && Manee Din

CT: tinah Apr 19 2007
BTS with Charkit and Pat on 4-18-07

CT: tinah May 13 2007
on set of MTF/ short clip of Pat

CT: tinah, May 23 2007
Por and Charkit fights

CT: me && noiki ja
BTS of MTF pt 2 on 7-05-07

ct:me & noiki ka
BTS of MTR aug 21 2007<--- latest one. i love it!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah! it's from the photoshoot tat he did w/ Jakjun..i'm not a fan of 'em as a couple..their relationship wuz soo weird..i wonder if they reallie did love each other..or it wuz juz part of someting else??..anyway..the photoshoot wuz adorable...LOL.but wen i made the banner i had to photoshopped Jakjun out...not a fan of her...eheehee..sorrie nah..i wanted Chakrit onlie..
Hey Kashie, your banner of Chaktit was very cute. chakrit looks fresh and handsome...hmm i want to make one of the chakrit's banner too but i don't know how to put the banner up. Can you or anyone else help/tell me how to put the banner up lol..thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, i have been waiting for this lakorn for so long and so is this lakorn finish shooting yet? i can't wait to see my chakrit on screen again.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hi Kristy, i can't open most of the files that you put up there, can you reupload them again please. i wanted to see them. Thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Whaaww..reallie they dont' get along?? juz rumors rite??

What?! My Chakrit wuz drunk??....juz a rumor too...anywayz..even if he wuz drunk..well chakrit..i dunno..tis guy..he seems like the type of guys who are total jerks..but no matter what they do..or how bad they messed up..u juz can't help but forgive them..like the worst they are the more u love 'em kinda ting..LOL

Thank u Kristy of all the clips...but some are them are unavaible?? wat happen...

dhan9 have u uploaded onto a online host alreadie?? photoshop..imageshack?? afterward juz go into ur controls and clip on ur signature/banner button on the bar to ur left..and copy and page the link into the box...well of course w/ the img code tingie...
eheehe..i'm a bad explainer..waterver u wanna call it..

Whaaaww! so they haven't finished filmin yet? since tat drunk rumor wuz out??

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup, they're not done yet. One of Pat's fan told me that they're still filming and are about done... You're welcome^^.

The only one I saved was the last one, I'm sorry, but I'll ask someone to re-upload them... Go to Photobucket.com or Imageshack.us . Upload the image from your com. copy the img gode, then go to my controls, signature and paste it there.

Hmm. As far as I remember, there should be more clips than this when they went to Hong Kong.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
...........Go to Photobucket.com or Imageshack.us . Upload the image from your com. copy the img gode, then go to my controls, signature and paste it there.

how can you make the size of image smaller and bigger in the banner ? becuase mine is either too big or too small in the banner and in the avarta

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I use photoimpression for mine, but if you have regular paint, all you have to do is stretch and skew it or tell me what size you want and I give you the url and img... As for the avi in sarnworld it has to be 90x 90x .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Good news!! Mafia Tee Ruk is going to be done filming in about 1 week and it will air after Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong(Ken & Jannie) if nothing happens.

I'm so happy one after the other!! Yay!!! :clap: :yahoo: