MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first I disliked Fon and then I grew to like her. But in episode 6 and 7, I am pulling my hair. She could see through Khun Pan but not that stupid Paul guy. Erg! Plus Khun Pan is not really a bad person. I can't hate on her. Khun Wat was the one to pursue her first.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
The scene when pai fell asleep in the car and mart was outside thinking about his conversation with pan was so intense and cute at the same time. You start to see and feel that p'wat is actually falling for pai without him realizing.....as they always say actions speaks louder than words.....dont think p'wat can do or want to hurt pai!

joey

sarNie Adult
The scene when pai fell asleep in the car and mart was outside thinking about his conversation with pan was so intense and cute at the same time. You start to see and feel that p'wat is actually falling for pai without him realizing.....as they always say actions speaks louder than words.....dont think p'wat can do or want to hurt pai!
I totally agreed with you on this. Like after he went home back, Pan asked him if he sent his people to destroy Pai's shop yet, and he answered that he can't do it and won't ever do something like that. Then Pan got mad and asked him why he won't do it for her...is it because he love Pai. P'Wat didn't say anything & gave her that confuse look, and this to me means a lot because he could of deny it straight out but he chose to not say anything instead. It only means he is falling for Pai but he just doesn't realize it yet or 100% sure of himself yet to agree or not to agree with Pan.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Just reading all your comments there about Mafia tee ruk and how chakrti+ pat = mart and fon......Have anyone thought about nang'rai??

Oh was nang'rai in mafia tee ruk and she is in this one as well.......how funny is that :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I know joey Love everybit in this lakorn I really want monday and tuesday to comeby as quickly as possible but i know that can never happen......interesting to know how this lakorn will unfold......Next week epi should be heaps good I think pai did get shot by the looks of it from the teasers not forgetting heaps more dramas between the three so yeah cant wait^^

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i started watching this drama last weekend...i luved it soo much...im gonna continue watching it!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I still don't understand why Wat is so insistent on marrying Pan when he obviously doesn't love her...then yells at his sister for just looking out for him...that's so rude...I like Fon, a lot, she's so adorable...and her and Louis are cute to watch...the thing that bugs me a little is how Pai said she didn't like Wat using Pan like that, marrying her just to get out of the business, when she's taking advantage of her too by pretending to be a guy...Granted, Pan is a total b#@$%, but she doesn't deserve for people to mess with her emotions like that...I mean, she deserves all those slaps, cuz she hits people for no reason, but no one deserves people trampling over their heart and sincerity...

Any way...at the beginning, I felt the lakorn was a bit draggy, but it's finally gotten to the good stuff, and Wat is finally developing and realizing his feelings for Pai...I've loved him ever since SLT, and loved him with Janie...he was so dorky in that one...but he's not so bad here...

Although, if I had to choose between my favorite mafia men...Chakrit wins hands down...that man is SUPER SEXY!!! With his slurs, lisp, and all...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ well, Wat wants to get out of the mafia business, and by marrying Pan, he will be able to show that he doesn't want to take any part of the mafia and wants to be a seen as a good guy who just does business. But I also think that he wants to believe that he can grow to love Pan too and not just use her. True, it's wrong for Pan to be used, not only by Wat and Pai, but also her father. But I think Pai is also trying to help Pan see that Wat isn't in love with her and all, because Pan wouldn't listen to Pai as a girl, so she has to become a guy to show her who Wat really is.

I think Fon is adorable and she looks cute with Louis, but she is also very childish and naive. Yes, she wants what's best for her brother, but because she always act so mean towards Wat, I can see why he would yell at her, since she doesn't listen to him and wants everything to go her way. I hope after the kidnap, she grows up a bit. Because she should know that her brother is trying to look out for her and wants what's best for her. Also that Louis was right, and not that evil so-called friend.

LOVE THIS LAKORN <3

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna see when Pai and Wat goes to rescue Fon and then Pai gets shoot!!
But I love this lakorn I like how they show "kanom bpeunbaan" makes me wanna learn
for my mom and grandma!

i don't know...i never liked how mart was using oh from the beginning by leading her on for his own selfish reason...so i sympathize with oh's character...i couldn't really stand fon in the beginning either, but now, she's okay...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
in the beginning, pan was ok. she was being good to fon but fon was acting bitchy. then, as the series progresses, fon was becoming good and pan was getting annoying. but, i feel bad for her because both wat and her father are using her... i'm thinking... maybe she'll end up with keng? hahaha!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
but i don't know...because she did look like she knew...but i was like, huh how did she know before she met wat then? maybe she was just acting like she knew...but when i saw he carry the ketchup bottle, i started laughing. i was like he's so smart, to use ketchup, because usually they would just undress the girl to show that they "did" something, but he went a step above them lol but i also thought it was kind of mean to joke about that with her, well at least she going to get him back.
I think she knew it was ketchup - but I bet she's SO mad at him that she just had to go and confront him.
:arrg: :D :arrg: :D :arrg: :D

Btw - I've just finished Ep. 5 at wishbone's channel. *sigh* I need to catch up :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yeah something it seems like there is no expression just acting, but there are a few wonderful expression. When Wat hit the police officer. I almost died from laughing.
Oohh - one of my fave parts too! And Cherry's expression :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still lmao when watching Aon and Noon lakorn. Still waiting for the sub even though I finished the lakorn already. Hehehehe!!!
*sigh" I'm praying that wishbone will start subbing SRCYO again soon -- I've tried watching it without Eng sub ... but I was so lost without it! :huh:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Later in towards the lakorn P'wat will get shot by the bad people and pai will have to look after him at the hospital :wub: .....also fon and P'wat has to go into hiding and they end up staying at pai's house......can't wait till tomorrow wonder whether P'wat will find out about thongek

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Later in towards the lakorn P'wat will get shot by the bad people and pai will have to look after him at the hospital :wub: .....also fon and P'wat has to go into hiding and they end up staying at pai's house......can't wait till tomorrow wonder whether P'wat will find out about thongek
really? i can't wait for that part then :D thanks^^
it's tomorrow! i'm so excited to watch the next episode :D

joey

sarNie Adult
in the beginning, pan was ok. she was being good to fon but fon was acting bitchy. then, as the series progresses, fon was becoming good and pan was getting annoying. but, i feel bad for her because both wat and her father are using her... i'm thinking... maybe she'll end up with keng? hahaha!
LMAO. Oh,man you have me laughing until I have tears in my eyes. Pan & Kheng?! I never thought of them two together, but after reading this, I tried to picture it and it got me lol. :lol: That is the worse pair that can happen. Haha...that was a good one though.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LMAO. Oh,man you have me laughing until I have tears in my eyes. Pan & Kheng?! I never thought of them two together, but after reading this, I tried to picture it and it got me lol. :lol: That is the worse pair that can happen. Haha...that was a good one though.
well, she is suffering a lot now with wat meeting another woman... and she will suffer more in the future when she'll realize that her father and wat are both using her. she'll be needing someone to cheer her up and keng is a funny man! hahaha!!!
and i'm thinking, since everyone has a partner:

wat and pai
mark and fon
uncle nart and aunt kaew
uncle krit and aunt ubon
keng and ???
??? and pan

so, why not have them as a pair? hahahaha!!!

or maybe her with one of wat's bodyguard? the one who suggested to buy her a whole garden of flowers! haha... i like wat's bodyguards too!

anyway, the next epi is almost up!!! yipee!!! so excited!