MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
today's episode was good! i cant wait to see next week's episode, looks real good! pai is gonna wear the thai traditional dress, looking all pretty! ^_^ cant wait! it looks like she shot mart? hmmm i wonder if he really did get shot 0_o

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
absolutely love the two episodes this week....love all the scenes between Mart and Cherry.....so cute....too bad we have to wait another week for the next episode....from the preview, it looks like it's gonna be a good one...
i love today's episode too. right in the beginning, it was hilarious. when mark was going to hug fon, and wat calls him, then it shows the bodyguard pointing the gun at mark, what a protective brother ^^ it was so cute when pai was thinking about wat (the hospital scene) and then he shows up. and then when pai threw the pitcher of water at wat, it went on her grandma awww, it was so funny. i really like her grandma. when wat threw the melon and hit nart, who was hiding under the basket LOL pan followed thong-ake to aunt's kaew shop, then she saw pai there ahahha. poor fon, she saw mark with some other girl. wat was so cute when he was eating the desserts, then he started to choke, and pai gave him the Heimlich maneuver, and pan thought pai was hugging wat. OMG when wat was reminiscing about him and pai :wub: all those cute scenes because pan was talking about pai and thong-ake. it was really funny that one of the bodyguards was following pai, then pai caught him. and i like how thong-ake "grew" a mustache.

i can't wait for next week's episode. it looks so good. ahhhhhhhhhh.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like It when Mark says to fon "Ruk na dek nago" Love you dumb kid!! :wub: :blush: :wub: :spin:
I was totally SREAMING! :yahoo: :clap: :lmao:
i know. that was such a cute scene.
today's episode was good! i cant wait to see next week's episode, looks real good! pai is gonna wear the thai traditional dress, looking all pretty! ^_^ cant wait! it looks like she shot mart? hmmm i wonder if he really did get shot 0_o
uh huh. she looks so pretty in that dress :wub: i really want wat to kiss pai again. i know he wants too. lol

oOooo i forgot to add, i LOVE mart and cherry's eyes. they are sooo pretty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Before I comment about episode 9... I have to get this out of my system since I didn't get to express my view on episode 8... I love episode 8! Definitely super funny!!! Pai went to Pan for lunch as Thongek and spit out her drink when Pan confused she like gentlemen like Thongek lmao... I loved the part where Mark went to save Fon, but ends up getting his butt kick. EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Khun Wat did not wash his hand after peeing!!!!!!!!! But that scene was just too hilarious! He didn't zip his zipper I almost die from laughing.It was sweet how he cooked for her and she ate it all. =D (hopefully he washed his hands lmao)

When his bodyguard passed out flyers to promote Pai's lan kanom wan... I was also laughing off my seat... I wouldn't dare go to the shop... Btwn I love Uncle Nart. He is just so dramatic about Khun Kaew.Toward the end, Mark went to Fon's house and meet Khun Wat... Mark was too funny!!! I adore Louis in here, not annoying like Khun Tom. Hehehe... lol...

Episode 9... lmao Pai spash water to her granny instead of Khun Wat lmao!!! Pan calls once again and Pai went to her. Thongek seem lost at words so Pai said Thongek has a girlfriend already. Pan follows Thongek (what a stalker... she is serious with Thongek) lmao Pan thinks Khun Kaew is Thongek's gf... Khun Kaew is too funny! She said Pai is Thongek's gf. I don't know how many time I have lol or lmao in this lakorn...I think it was unneccessary for Fon to slap Pan twice. Poor Pan... Khun Wat choking and Pai giving him ... (what a great position to be in lol) Pan just comes in at the right moment but ruins it when she told Khun Wat that she is Thongek's gf and Pai admits to it. Ohhhh he is jealous hehehehe* okay I should shut up now... Can't wait for next week.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think pan can be annoying, but i really like her character, she adds some great stuff in here. Oh is an amazing actress, has me totally convinced. and plus she's funny too.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention in ep. 8 right after pai/thong-ake was with pan. when mart said that thong-ake looked familiar and wanted to get a better look at his face, i totally thought mart wanted to kiss him. because he said before that if he kiss them, he would remember. LOL

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
its getting soo good there are more cute mart cherry scenes now... cant wait for next week

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can actually wait for this lakorn to get subbed, unlike JR, this one is not that hard to wait for...and it's surprisingly good.

I've only seen episode 8 so far, and it was really cute...Wat is the perfect guy for Pai, because she's the kind of girl that is not only aggressive, but stubborn...it's a good thing he's more aggressive and stubborn than she is, so it's perfect. It's so funny cuz everyone is kind of intimidated by Pai, but with Wat, he never backs down until Pai gives in...Like when he wanted to take her home, he kept saying, "Let me take you home." That was one of the funniest scenes for me...cuz they went back and forth for a couple minutes until Pai finally gave in...and the same thing in the hospital...Too bad he won't admit that he has feelings for her, that dork...

Episode 8 was a good episode, and it's that typical n'ek gets shot scene...but it was so necessary, so Pai can let her guard down...and it was too cute that Wat cooked for her, and it ended up tasting really good even though it looked bad...

I'm really loving Fon, I'm glad she has matured, and I think she's so cute with Mark...this is the one lakorn that has really gotten me to like Louis, because for the first time I've seen, he's not coming in between the pranang like in Sawan Bieng or Plerng Payu...and he has his own girl from the start.

RR, I'm glad we have another lakorn to share and talk about.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
These episodes Mark had me laughing the scene at the restuarant where Fon and Mart followed Thong'ek mart's facial expressions were so cute. :lol:
I like his character in here and Fon too has grown on me.

Hahaaha cherry couldnt stop talking when she finished eating P'wat's cooking.....she's in denial just like she is in denial in relation to her feelings!

joey

sarNie Adult
i love seeing p'wat jelousy over pai w/ thong aek even though i felt bad seeing him sad like that. haha it was so cool of pai to take control over p'wat bodyguard so easy. love how he is afraid of her and the way he looks holding the box for pai while she uses his cellphone to talk to p'wat. you know in the future when she marry p'wat she wouldn't have any problem controlling his bodyguards since she seems meaner than p'wat. it was funny too that everyone including 'the always in control' pai acted all scared around the grandma. the water splash was funny as hell. :loool: also p'wat was so cute eating those desserts so fast and he looked so funny while he's choking. gosh it seems like thong aek's identity is about to unravel since few more people knew about it. once again, i love the pace of this lakorn and everybody characters in here. no one is boring to watch except pan's dad & the old mafia guy. i so cannot wait for next week episode since cherry is going to dress in the thai outfit. love how p'wat is going all out to make pai his own. LOVE mart & cherry so much!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg fun! can you understand what's going on even without subs? i'm still in the last part of epi 8! i love the bodyguards, uncles and aunts and even aunt waew! hahaha!

but i still pity pan! even though she gets annoying at times. fon needs to stop being bitchy with pan...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just came in here to say Cherry is one drop dead sexy man. :drool: :wub: I swear, I think I'm turning into a lesbian because of Cherry....:lol: everytime I see Cherry in a suit... i :blush: butterflies in my stomach. :D She makes one hot man...! :D

joey

sarNie Adult
oh thanks a lot CherryApple for those links, but the 4th & 5th links don't work for me though. :lmao: anyways love those pictures of cherry & mart. gosh they look so good together! :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
ความคิดเห็นที่ 45

จากคุณ : ตุ๊กตาขาวีน - [ 10 ก.พ. 52 21:29:22 ]

Testing

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A7512813.html

Have a look at this link which was this weeks episode.....

Mart look super fine in that white suit^^

Notice the scene cherry in the thai traditional outfit pointing a gun toward p'wat their actually surrounded by trees and then have a look at the pictures after it where mart is lying down on the floorboard.......I think they are two separate scenes. Maybe pai didnt shoot p'wat in the garden???

But the other scene I presume could be where he tried to attack her and pai as usual is very good at resisting p'wat must have struck him with something that resulted in him falling to the ground?????

Thats just my theory dont mark my word on it.......we just have to wait until monday i guess^^

I so cant wait! This lakorn have 15 episodes so we have like 3 more weeks of Maeka kanom waan:) though I cant seem to get enough of these two just love them together!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A7512813.html

Have a look at this link which was this weeks episode.....

Mart look super fine in that white suit^^

Notice the scene cherry in the thai traditional outfit pointing a gun toward p'wat their actually surrounded by trees and then have a look at the pictures after it where mart is lying down on the floorboard.......I think they are two separate scenes. Maybe pai didnt shoot p'wat in the garden???

But the other scene I presume could be where he tried to attack her and pai as usual is very good at resisting p'wat must have struck him with something that resulted in him falling to the ground?????

Thats just my theory dont mark my word on it.......we just have to wait until monday i guess^^

I so cant wait! This lakorn have 15 episodes so we have like 3 more weeks of Maeka kanom waan:) though I cant seem to get enough of these two just love them together!!!

Yeah you're right...I even think Pai's clothes are a bit different on her when she's on the floor next to Wat compared to when she's holding the gun by the trees. Hmmm what can that possibly mean? Hmm? Hmm?