MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the clip...so i guess cherry is still supposed to look like a guy in this clip..a guy w/ long hair? hmm...guess it's quite possible with the way the trend w/ guys and their long hair is going now a days. hmm...does anyone know when this one is going to air? any hints about the synopsis? looks almost like the thai version of the kdrama "coffee prince"...mart mistakens cherry for a guy, but instead of a coffee shop setting, it takes place at a "kanom"/ candy/pastry shop? hmm...quiet interesting...if there is no synopsis out soon...i think i'll be making up my own storyline. i swear my mind is running wild with possibilities now...hmmm... ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from the opening. they had the same day as "jai rao" louis is gonna be paired up with oh pakjira and i think lift and may is another pair

behind the scene. cherry plays the tomboy role very well. she suits it

credit to joe

pze

sarNie Adult
this looks like it will be entertaining...lolz....cant wait for more clips of this.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i see who is cherry now! my mom like her very much, she said that cherry is the ost beautiful n'ek with rita... mart has a lot of lakorns since ha has exploded in LK with ann t...

russe

sarNie Adult
Cherry is a great actress, I started liking her ever since I saw that lakorn she star with Dome... the one where they switch bodies, that one is hilarious!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanksfor the pixs .. XP .. kekeke... lol.. they look kute togetha .. n lol.. louis is having so many lakorns lol.. (good for him) lol.. xp..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
they're not ugly...
cherry is preety her own way...
i lyke her....
mart is HOT...
i love hem tooooo...
i cant wait to watch this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Louis has a new la korn. pair up with Aoh Pakjira? isn't she a bit old for him. i am not a fan of Mart. his acting needs to improve. and Cherry is neutral to me. i rather see Louis as pra aek.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
no news on the airing of this one yet? gosh, they're making us wait...i think it definitely looks fun...cherry's so awesome and mart...ok, dude is just eye candy...but still want to see their on screen chemistry...haven't watched a cherry lakorn since kaw teh pee...hmm...i need a nice light hearted lakorn...soon!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg..i don't really like cherry but i have to watch this one cause she plays a good role...i like the storyline..its cute..

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
aww this lakorn looks alrite from like da lil segments from the entertainment shows on youtube... cherry's playing a tomboy-ish character again dats alright cos she did a good job on it in bodyguard det diew...
and louis hes grown on me since sawan bieng... so i can add this to my cant wait list

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
some how i just can't wait to see this l;akorn cause of cheery's part...i love when girl acts tomboy i think its funny..