mae mai or widow

fanny

sarNie Adult
Many times I see that if a star get married they will disappear from the show biz, not all but for most of them. Then when they got divorce they come back to work especially the ladies and they come to talk about their marriage, they're being single mom, and everything. Don't get me wrong here i'm a girl too, but that's what most of the time that i see. these are the ladies that now are single that i see:
Nat Myria- no kid
Nicole-one kid
Nook-two kids
Sa Wanessa-one kid
Pookie-two kids-awhile back- now remarried.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Wow, I didnt know Pookie has 2 kids...? Any pics...? How long ago was this? I remember back when I watched her concert video from 1996-1997, that she looked pregnant. She also would walk on stage a lil slower, and didnt dance as "hard" like she did in previous concerts. Was she preggy then Or was she just a lil chubby?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
:eek: Pookie divorced and remarried too, to whom now? :eek: WOW that is news and surprising to hear/read. :D
Sandy, yes Pookie was pregnant then.

aaah I was right, just didnt want to assume. Thanks Maya.

I want to see pics of her and her kids. Was she married to someone in the entertainment industry?

NANG

sarNie Egg
I think Maew Jirisak is getting remarried, saw an article in Siamdara asking if Nicole will be attending the wedding or something.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thai star divorces not as much as american stars so thats good..