Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

moilee

sarNie Adult
About the rape things with you guys...was he tried to rape her (not actually did it)? Anyways, if he did...I understand why...'cause he already knew who she was in real life...as his fiance and not this ugly maid girl. And besides, he got feelings for her and same as for her. So, I guess it okay...if between pr'nangs...you know.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks too, Phew.lol... I know that he knows, but the feeling of raping her as the ugly, black, big fat mole fai dum creeps me...hehe...

Sure, Sarn, Fai Dum is the most prettiest girl ever.lol.

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh, p'ek's mom is sooo cute. i am like in love with her cuz she's so funny & thoughtful, but greedy at the same time LOL. it's so cute how she adores fai dum.

vina_lek

oh definitely. i adore the mom a lot! she's sweet, generous & a penny pincher. ;) i wish my mom was little more like that, hehe.

donna

sarNie Adult
man this lakorn is finally getting intense! in the next part his mom finds out who she is. man i can't wait! ahh!

nolee

sarNie Adult
-sigh, i kinda don't want this lakorn to end. there was a whole period of good good lakorns on -- KKKJ, SSJ, meau dok ruk ban, and mae khrua kon mai, i'd look forward to one of them almost everyday, now they ended & the only lakorn i have to look forward to is this one and ken/janies. lol.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
pier's back.. yupp.. at the end at episode 31.. him and pat reunite.. and sadly nat's mom is really mad at pat or upset with her.. can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! :D

vina_lek

sorry. i don't know when it ends, rakniran. :huh: can't wait to see the next ep. when the momma finds out! ;)

katarina

sarNie Egg
well i just got done with part 32 and it's ending soon next week..... lol and gosh...... i sea dai the asawin guy (he's so cute)..... i was wondering what's his purpose in the lakorn if he didnt like her.......LMFAO
he's PeeAir's Gik
......lmfao..... next part's gunna be good :) can't wait to see monday's part......

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
well i just got done with part 32 and it's ending soon next week..... lol and gosh...... i sea dai the asawin guy (he's so cute)..... i was wondering what's his purpose in the lakorn if he didnt like her.......LMFAO
he's PeeAir's Gik
......lmfao..... next part's gunna be good :) can't wait to see monday's part......
[/quot

I think Asawin is cuter than nang eak b/f.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. is pier gay? him and the guy that almost ran pat over were in bed together... sitting next to each other.. omg.. but pat and nat are now alone together!!.. nat is so cute when he was gonna kiss pat if she didn't stop screaming! but i think the willing/rap scene is tomorrow.. mayb.. unless the preview is just messing with us!! haha..

katarina

sarNie Egg
oh man.. i didnt realise that this was a remake until Ceryna2001 mentioned it.... can i ask... who was the pra'eak and nang'eak of the older version of Mae Krua Kon Mai???