Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!! i just started watching this lakorn today and it's soooooo freaking good!!!!

the pra'ek is soooo good looking and i love his voice!!! Numfon is awesome in here and she looks very good with the short hair too!!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that Patson will turn gay too lol and yep, the Lilly girl likes Namfon romantically lol but I think its rather cute, because I'm so jealous she gets to hug Namfon like that in episode 5 :lol: :p I wish I can hug Fon like that, because I admire her of course :lol: Not sure about the teacher though, but hope in the future she wouldn't get in Art & Fon's way if Art & Fon falls inlove, I think that is Ning's job, as nrai, she'll turn up soon.
I know! I hope the teacher doesn't get in their way. Cause when Art first met her he went after her and crap in episode 5. rawr! haha. I hope they have sweet scenes of fon & art. ugh. LOL. Lilly's a lesbian eh? siiiiick. lol then patson becomes gay. HAHA! I hope someone uploads this lakon everyday :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
from watching a couple of the first episodes
this lakorn reminds me of the lakorn with pinky and arnas... i forgot what its called but it was a year or two ago... same concept?
nang eak was a boxer/tombboy and arnas was an undercover cop and then they fell in love kinda thing

lol

but i think art is pretty cute in this lakorn:)
he's a man in uniform.... heheh i love that!!!!
hahaha! it suits him pretty well
so i think you guys should try giving this lakorn a chance

not only that

buuuuuttttt

namfon is so gorgeous and i love her new haircut:)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I know! I hope the teacher doesn't get in their way. Cause when Art first met her he went after her and crap in episode 5. rawr! haha. I hope they have sweet scenes of fon & art. ugh. LOL. Lilly's a lesbian eh? siiiiick. lol then patson becomes gay. HAHA! I hope someone uploads this lakon everyday :)
Don't think Lilly has that kind of heart, as in lesbian, she just admire Namfon so much :lol: because she will end up with the other guy cop who went to beg for money in front of her house. Lilly's a good person in here and innocent from all the drugs, just that she is the daughter and sister of a drug dealer.

sunisa

Don't think Lilly has that kind of heart, as in lesbian, she just admire Namfon so much :lol: because she will end up with the other guy cop who went to beg for money in front of her house. Lilly's a good person in here and innocent from all the drugs, just that she is the daughter and sister of a drug dealer.
I agree with u.It seem more like she admire Fon and consider her as a sister. :D She doesn't know about her father and brother drug dealing business.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
from watching a couple of the first episodes
this lakorn reminds me of the lakorn with pinky and arnas... i forgot what its called but it was a year or two ago... same concept?
nang eak was a boxer/tombboy and arnas was an undercover cop and then they fell in love kinda thing

lol

but i think art is pretty cute in this lakorn:)
he's a man in uniform.... heheh i love that!!!!
hahaha! it suits him pretty well
so i think you guys should try giving this lakorn a chance

not only that

buuuuuttttt

namfon is so gorgeous and i love her new haircut:)

Pinky+Arnas lakorn "Kan Kala" I dont like that lakorn only watch episode 1 and few scene I skip around and stop there.... this one way better namfon so cute and the new peak is cute good actor for new beginning and 1st lakorn

TubbyTinker

yeah! kan kala
hehe

anyways
i just saw episode 6... art is cute: :D

so sad how the mom doesn't want her to box

the teacher likes art, its so obvious
hehe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Namfon is 21 going into 22 in June '08.
*sigh* Reminds me the year is going so fast, she was just 21st in June when I saw her, now she's going to be 22nd lol wahh.
Episode 6 was ok, i swear the episodes are too short lol.

TubbyTinker

i agree
the episodes are extremely short

oh well
hehe
i look forward to them....

oh i forgot.. i was so laughing in i think it was episode 5 when pat imitated his sister and his dad was like dont do that its gay
and he had that weird look on his face
haha
so cute

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks Phew for the lil summary there...it sounds interesting..yeah i guess ill give it a try...then ill come bak and give some of mah opionions and comments. Gosh only 20 minutes though..i hate watching those 20 minute episode lakorns...its sooo long!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks Phew for the lil summary there...it sounds interesting..yeah i guess ill give it a try...then ill come bak and give some of mah opionions and comments. Gosh only 20 minutes though..i hate watching those 20 minute episode lakorns...its sooo long!
lol your welcome and its not long its only 20 mins :lol: but it ends up having like 30 odd episodes. But its the same length as Prime Time lakorn, most of them in the end anyways ^^

TubbyTinker

freaken arena...using my username to post but its okay....
man i havent watched this yet....sighs sounds good from you guys comment

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah thats what i meant...having to download too many episodes which is the long part...it take too much time! OMg...Hoob Kao Kin Khon was 20 minute each and it ended up with 57 epis.

TubbyTinker

Yeah thats what i meant...having to download too many episodes which is the long part...it take too much time! OMg...Hoob Kao Kin Khon was 20 minute each and it ended up with 57 epis.
eheheh thats why i dl lakorns anymore unless im really really desperate to watch it...i watch my lakorns at youtube faster that way...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
:blink: 57 epis? Thats gonna take like 11 weeks to air since they have 5 epis a week! :wacko: Hopefully this ones jst 40 epis

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:blink: 57 epis? Thats gonna take like 11 weeks to air since they have 5 epis a week! :wacko: Hopefully this ones jst 40 epis
omg 40 episodes, that is still alot, the most would be about 30 odds, Nang Fah Cyber was about 30 odd episodes, which was Namfon's last evening lakorn lol.