mad at sarn for not updating her store

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you get Mongpa in your shop soon. I would buy it.

PS
Does anyone know what boran lakorn Boy Birinya is in?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey sarn...do you have Nang Sib Song the new vision by Bee and Boy..... and how about Prah Suton Monorea also play by Bee and Boy.... also the new vision of Yor Praklin...not that old vision play by kob..... if you do can you upload those for me please.....really want to get it from you....much more cheaper than other places..
u don't like old boran LOL>>>> the three u mention is all make in 2000 . i mean i have all of them just dat ..i don't know y but i like selling the old one even the ch 3 mushroom hair boran lakorn LOL>> i know nobody prolly want it beside one person i know of :rolleyes: . I have request for Keonama & Pikoonthong the new version too .... actually i suppose to work on it dis weekend :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sarn do you have PraSaiMonkon, something like that. if you do find it, i want it badly. thank, i prey you will find it someday.

well , i have good news for u girl . I think i found it . It call "Prasaiya Monkhon" ?? It ch 7 and it longggggggggg dang 21 tape so dat be 7 dvd :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u can see it now . monday is a hoilday ? omg ..i been so busy i forgot . i was goin to express a lakorn too haha

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol instead of i wunt that movie Prasai Monkong and keaw na mah pra suthon manorah and pikoontong k lol ooh im sending hub khun gub khee nu sumtime next week k do u still need it

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok . i found it . it was my khmer dubb lakorn dat was missing i got the title mix up .>>>>

i never seen prasai monkong but it look good !! Plus i like the song . Does anyone know wat it about ? should we open a disscuz thread in the boran lakorn section ?

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ok fine well talk here lol but you gonna send me those lakorns out tuesday right got my adress allready right

pikoon tong keaw na mah pra su thon manorah and pra sai munkorn those are the lakorns i wunt k

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll be free this weekend and monday so i have time to do erran and work on order . how come u don't get those mushroom hair boran of ch3 i have ? why ? LOL>>>> ya don't know wat ya missing LOL>>>

sarN

sarNie Granny
it not dubb it voice over LOL . Get "2 Ammatat Mahut Sajun" and "Jao Samot" it alright hahaha .

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Geesh Sarn..! Be forcing people to buy your mushroom head lakorns..! lol..JK..CH3 back then was actually better then CH7 right now...But its still pretty wierd sometimes lol..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey sarn u gonna send out my lakorns tuesday right since monday a holiday and do u got my adress allready

dunt forget these lakorns

keaw na mah
pikoontong
Prasai Monkong
pra su thon manorah