mad at sarn for not updating her store

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok i'll tell u here den haha

Jao Samot

Su Ah Wa-tan

Keo Nope PaKah

Sung Sung --- dis one here is the old old version but darn it .. i can't find the last tape .. .soo hold till i find it . It here just dat misplace .

sarN

sarNie Granny
plan to get pratina wong , tep 3 ru doo , other ch 7 dis weekend .. i don't know yet . i have to look for it . it in boxes and all over the place .. so yeah .

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Is that Thep SarmRudo, the old one or the new one with phone and yam. Do you have Mongba? :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
can't make promise dat i'll find it but if i do ya see it update . today i found sungtong ch 7 . the old version but sadly i cant find the last tape LOL>>> ... don't know just have to keep on looking for it . it could be mix up wiht all the other lakorn or prolly throw away but i got lots of ch 3 boran hahaha i mean alots . I try to pick the one dat look pretty good but the prince sitll have mushroom hair

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
555+++ Your so funny Sarn..Mushroom head..Oh boy..lol..Anyways..I want Sung Tong too..!!! Yay..! I've been waiting for that lakorn too..You better find the ending Sarn..! lol..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sarn do you have PraSaiMonkon, something like that. if you do find it, i want it badly. thank, i prey you will find it someday.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it a ch 3 . Girl, i can find anything lakonr u want hahaha but the one iwth mushroom hair now

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sarn, how come you don't have Pikoonthong (old version)?
I'd like to buy that one if you have it and can put it on DVD. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yes it ch 7 like anne says, the pra ek has a mirror and there is a gold bird in there, i believe it around 1990 to 1991.

annea

sarNie Adult
awwww.....i wonder if you have "Ma Ho Sod", "Bla boo tong" and "Ganha Chalee" sarn... Ma Ho Sod and Ganha Chalee, the p'ek in those 2 lakorn are the same one....i wanted to watch those 3 lakorns...their old and hard to find...most vdo stores already erased them...i hope SarN have it!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
three more boran is

Sook Sakon Pajompai
2 Ammatat Mahut Sajun
Hub Khun Kin Koun

lol...