mad at sarn for not updating her store

sarN

sarNie Granny
i jsut been busy dis past 3 weeks but starting dis weekend and for the next week i have alots of free time so im goin be updating with more boran lakorn but those are very old one. it soo 80's and ppl prolly don't even want it LOL>>>>> anywho , i got dis sale going on for boran lakorn since im goin have lots of free time dis coming week . check the store for infor . peace .

sarN

sarNie Granny
seriously girl . It like Chao Ying Asa Sa Wing , Apeeneethan Pai Deang , Joa Eing Ni Thra setting LOL where the prince doesn't have crown but have those mushroom hair cut and the princess have curly hair with wavy bang ... :lol:

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol i dunt wunt the lakorns in the 80's iwunt the lakorns in the 90's lol upload pi koon tong for me sarn please lol :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u don't like mushroom hair prince and curly hair princess ?? hahahaahah dat is how oldddd it is !!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
no i dunt like mushroom hair prince or curly hair princes its ugly lol :spin: i like the wun where they have the girls have the crowns on there head like uhm yor pra klin and i like the wuns where the guys have the bun on there hair lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man..You didn't tell me it was CH3 lol...! If it was CH7 I would run to your store...But now that I know its CH3..I'm going to slowlyyyy walk there...lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll wait and see what you have then lol...But try to get CH7 too hehe...Oh yea...And if you can..Can you try finding Bla Boo Tong...?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
sarn, are you going to get the news ones like Gomin and Thep for you store? I really hope you do because then I'll be getting them from you!

anjos

hey sarn...do you have Nang Sib Song the new vision by Bee and Boy..... and how about Prah Suton Monorea also play by Bee and Boy.... also the new vision of Yor Praklin...not that old vision play by kob..... if you do can you upload those for me please.....really want to get it from you....much more cheaper than other places..

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
heey how bout mithi mahudsajun and dab jed see manee jed sang? id by both of those from you if you put it up in your store, plus their pretty old lakorns too

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Waiting for Sarn to update her store. Crossing my finger that one of them are MongBa. I really want to watch this one, look pretty good in youtube, posted by MaeNang.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
seriously girl . It like Chao Ying Asa Sa Wing , Apeeneethan Pai Deang , Joa Eing Ni Thra setting LOL where the prince doesn't have crown but have those mushroom hair cut and the princess have curly hair with wavy bang ... :lol:
Buahaha! Sarn...ughh I remember those when my mom watches it.

LOL...just cant keep my eyes off of them :loool: