Ma Lai Tong

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thanks alot for the summary. it very interest and it make me really want to watch it. i wish they have in the rental store.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I want to rewatch this lakorn too. It was long too. I also miss ya pla klin..another one she made... These were the two boran movie i fell in luv with her...

val

sarNie Adult
reading the summary makes me wanna watch the lakorn so bad...i never seen kob's boran lakorns before :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Linky..The story isn't like that..The mom doesn't put her down the river or anything...Someone buried her and there were these 'Mong' people that found her and took her...And there not old either...But as for Chatree having alot of wifes..He doesn't...It was only Gaew Nah Mah and Malaitong...Its the other pra aek that always have alot of wife...Chatree always have one wife in his lakorns...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Actually Linky..The story isn't like that..The mom doesn't put her down the river or anything...Someone buried her and there were these 'Mong' people that found her and took her...And there not old either...But as for Chatree having alot of wifes..He doesn't...It was only Gaew Nah Mah and Malaitong...Its the other pra aek that always have alot of wife...Chatree always have one wife in his lakorns...
[post="91695"][/post]​
I agreed with you Ann, that most of Chatree's lakorn he only has one wife, I haven't see the one he played Keaw NaMah, but except malaitong that he had two wives.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :wub: OMG...my WHOLE family fell in luv with KOb from watching this Boran lakorn...after that we just follows all her works....I thought this lakorn was great/.....I really want to rewatch it again too...But the video store where i go rent lakorns....doesnt have it anymore....so I dun even know how to get a hold of it....

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, you might wanna try at siamvdo.com, but I don't exactly remember if they have it or not.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
:wub: :wub: OMG...my WHOLE family fell in luv with KOb from watching this Boran lakorn...after that we just follows all her works....I thought this lakorn was great/.....I really want to rewatch it again too...But the video store where i go rent lakorns....doesnt have it anymore....so I dun even know how to get a hold of it....
[post="92881"][/post]​
I believe sarN has this lakorn at
http://www.sarnworld.com/rental/store.html

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can honestly say that i will never get sick of this lakorn. it is sooo good! i have it on tape, so i take it out every now and then to watch! not lately tho, been working really hard. haha

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
dang...it's been years

but i also have only the ending to this movie on tape

the rest is like all gone

nolee

sarNie Adult
i never seen this lakon.. sounds good though. i think chatree is so handsome lol isnt he really old now?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dang Manang!! hahah I give you mad props for remmebering I was like 5 when I saw this lakorn my first kob's lakorn i loved it.. =)