Lued Nai Din

sarN

sarNie Granny
OooooooO i think there no "R" scene . Prolly a :w-scene-pop-corn:. Plus they need to stop it with them "R" scene !!!! im serious LOLL!!!!! :rolleyes:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: Bong Sarn r u really serious bout dat? hahaha
They might have :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: than :lol:
ima juh have to wait n see :spin:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm super excited about this lakorn. I think I'm really going to like the storyline and cast. I don't normally watch ch.7 lakorns, but if it's Kwan & Arnas then I'm definitely going to watch. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait i think there is an r scene b/c on the second teaser...i heard kwan was talking to arnas saying that she doesnt need him to take responsibility to be the baby's father and he was like unless you wanna be pregnant without any dad(tong mai mee poh) and she was like i dont want the baby to grow up have anger,venges like you

sarN

sarNie Granny
wait i think there is an r scene b/c on the second teaser...i heard kwan was talking to arnas saying that she doesnt need him to take responsibility to be the baby's father and he was like unless you wanna be pregnant without any dad(tong mai mee poh) and she was like i dont want the baby to grow up have anger,venges like you

they will be marry in the lakorn so i figure it prolly not an "R" scene LOL>>> :w-scene-pop-corn:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It looks really good I can't wait for it. And umm the teasers show a little too much of the story I think. Did Kwan have a miscarriage and Arnus thought she got an abortion or something? I didn't need to know that beforehand if it happens but hopefully the scenes are misleading. Oh and I read the summaries provided here and all (thanks guys) but I still don't get how Kwan is related to Arnus' revenge.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the third teaser and super thanks to aiyaja who took her time to sub the teaser.
this lakorn seem like its going to be really complicated and chronic

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Arnus loooks sooo geeky with glasses. :lol:
no, i dont believe she got an abortion she probably did something dat could of led to miscarriage or something. .
and thnks aiyaja for uploadin n subbin the teaser :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mango-are you talking about kwan thats going to have a miscarriage or abortion....but i know that nok is gonna have a miscarriage ....but i read at baankwan and kwan said that she is accused of killing nok and arnas baby so does that mean nok and arnas had something together....and i hope there is a r-scene in here ahahhah

vanida-yup i agree with you...this is gonna be kwan's best lakorn ever

i hope this lakorn will be worth the anticipatation of all of us waiting to watch it...hehehhe so excited

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Did Kwan have a miscarriage and Arnus thought she got an abortion or something?

No I was juh replying to the post above. . I dont believe Kwan is havin an abortion. . She probably did something to tick off Arnus to thinkin dat she was gonna hurt the baby or something like dat hahaha buh yea. . :lol: cant wait for next week :yahoo: