Luad Kattiya

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i still can't get over the fact that tik dies at the end....i dont like aom in this lakorn at all! although she was so purdy!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I luv Aom in here. She is gorgeous as a princess. I luv the young her so cute and playful. I know many hate her character in the end..lol..I did too but she played it so well :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I love Aom's character towards the end when she finally grew up...but I really didn't find it sad...I didn't shed a tear...don't know why?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I didnt want Tik to die either, geez I thought he looked cute in this one, LOL surely hate to see a hunk die.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hell yeah Tik hella kute in this lakorn..and i liked aom's acting...but her role at the end was kinda bitchy....i think it would have been better if they ended up together or something...man this lakorn needs a second to it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Aom look very cute and pretty in this la korn. Tik look handsome in a soilder uniform. beginning they were so cute. the scenes at the island. after he found out she's a princess it start to get sad. i know beginning p'ek is gonna died so i prepare already to be sad. so i wasn't that sad the ending when he died. Aom acting was great as always. Tik's not so good. he's not good with expression his sad feelings tru his eyes which p'ek role is suppose to express his feelings tru his eyes a lot after he know n'ek is a princess. he need to improve his acting on that.

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Two perfect stars - just don't understand why the movie had to be ended that way - such a sad thing. :(

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:( This lakorn was really good from the start but the end kill the story, i didn't understand why they have kill tik, when he did so much for the country. I hate that ending so much.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
ntelligent_mind said:
Yea the end was sad..I dont like lakorn where the main characters die..it just too sad.. :(
[post="40529"][/post]​
:angry: I didn't the ending cause of the reason of why tik have to die is so stupid..........

tik_loves_aom

sarNie Egg
man i dont care if yall d aom at the end but its her work so gotta do her best as the director says. she played her role real well. if yalll gotta blame someone blame the story not aom. I love her.

tik_loves_aom

sarNie Egg
also it wasnt aoms fault its her work. if she dont do it peeps will think she is not good enough to be queen. you just have to listen betta. tik told her to kill him. Aom is not even bitchy.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Even though Tik died at the end I thought it was one of the greatest and saddest movie I ever saw. I cried sooooo much at the end.

And Aom's acting was superb. :D Especially the crying scene in the jail. I don't know why she didn't win the Best Actress award for this lakorn. ;) Besides that's how her character was so she was just doing her job. :)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yea..i'm glad i stopped watching this in the middle. I didnt intend on stopping. My mom just "forgot" to get it. I think my mom knew what was going to happen and so she just stopped watching it. She and i liked it so much in the beginning. She told me though (after i realized she had stopped watching it) that she intended to watch it when all the episodes came in at the store. So..we watched the last few episodes and i cried soo much. I cried even though i kind of forgot what was going on.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I liked this lakorn a lot from the beginning. Then somehow, I think right after he found out that she was a princess, I stopped watching it. I had a bad feeling it was going to be a sad ending. Can't stand to see something bad happen to Mr. Hottie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i had the feeling tik wasnt going to end up with aom from the beginning cuz just by listening to the lyrics of the song..i didnt think tik was going to die though..it was very sad..i was soo crying in the jail scene..and when aom got dressed in black getting ready to take the crown and thinking about tik at the same time..it was sooo sad..i didnt like how tik died but i thought the ending was good..it goes with the storyline..my aunt sad she cried her eyes out..lol..but yeh hopefully we'll see tik and aom together soon..they need to have a happy ending..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
you know....it was predictable that they wouldn't get each other...cause in their first lakorn...they already got each other...usually...when people pair up couples again...in their second lakorn they make together...they don't get each other if they already got each other in their first lakorn together.....

for example WILLY McINTOSH and ANN THONGPRASOM...they made that Princess movie together...then, in their second lakorn...the one where willy travels back in time...they didn't get each other....

another example....of course is Tik and Aom....cause they got each other in ROY RAI SNAYRAI...so in LUEAD KATTIYA...they didn't....

i can't think of any more examples....hahha...stupid me...but iono...i follow this patter all the time if it's repeated stars....unless it's the other way around...where they DON"T get each other at first...then in their second lakorn....they WILL get each other....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn. The storline is very good. They both did excellent job. Like many of you, I wanted to have a happier ending...However, if you look at it from a different angel, Anothai wants it this way...because he loves her so much and he knows his position was to give her the highest honor. I am sure his dad would agreed that what he did was the right thing to do....His death set her up so high as a queen with the ultimate power. up on high, he would be watching her reighn in years to come.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Blah thats why sometimes I hate watching ch.5 lakorns they tend to kill off either the n'ek or p'ek at the end. Tik dies so depressing!

But I love Aom in this lakorn she was so cute. I think she could basically purrrrrr fect any role that she is given!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ loved this....tik was so hot....sad that he died though...but i understand that he had...so sweet that he gave up his life for his love....what a sweetheart ^.^