Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wow.. I really thought I could finish this by last week, but as I picture the ending, I still have a lot to fill in. So hopefully, I'll be able to wrap it up by episode 11 or 12, cause the big climax is coming up!

Enjoy, I'm working on the nect scenes in my head right now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my she even squeeze it LMAO ......found in bed together ...oldest trick in a N'rai book !! MOre drama now !!

lady0fdarkness

Episode 9, part 4

-Kateeya's room

The shrieks of servant Noy woke Anouwat from his unconciousness. For a minute there he thought he was asleep in his room; but as he wipe the sleep and dizziness from his eyes and opened them, and saw a woman's head on his chest, he for a second thought it was Anneetha, but to his horror it was Kateeya. He quickly shoved her off of him as if she was a pest. He rolled off the bed and stood up and realized that he was naked. He quickly scarmbled around the room, in search for his clothes. Meanwhile, Kateeya laid there, watched in pleasure as Anouwat frantically put on his clothes.

Kateeya - Come here, lover..where are you going?

Anouwat - Shut up, I'm not your lover! You're..you're... a dirty-

Kateeya - Haha... that's not what you said last night.

Anouwat - I don't know how I ended up in your room, let alone your bed! This all a mistake!

Kateeya - Tsk, tsk.. don't you remember at all? You were so upset about Anneetha that you wanted me to comfort you. And one thing led to another and here we are.

Anouwat - Liar! The last thing I remember was eating noodles.. and, and that's all I remember!

When Anouwat was buttoning up his shirt, the door swung open with a frantic Noy pointing the way for Deth, Nanny, Theela, and Anneetha.

Noy - There he is! He probably took advantage of Khun noo!

Noy moved out of the way, so people could see what she was talk about. Theela's mouth dropped open at the sight of Anouwat trying to button up his shirt as Kateeya lay there. Mr. Deth eyes started to fill with anger, Nanny grabbed on to Anneetha's shoulder, as Anneetha stared blankly at the scene. Her eyes went from Anouwat to Kateeya and back to Anouwat again. She locked eyes with him for a few seconds, searching for an answer, begging to be told as to what he was doing here in her sister's room. Anouwat couldn't handle her eyes anymore, so he looked down in shame; he was confused himself and didn't know what to say or do.

Deth - YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!?? KATEEYA?? ANOUWAT??

Kateeya - Khun Paww!!! What does it look like?? Me and Anouwat are a pair!!

Anouwat - Liar!! I don't know how I got in here. I-I.. really don't.

Kateeya - Anouwat?? Don't you remember? You took me to the jewelry shop to buy me a ring??? Jed can verify it, cause he took us there!

Kateeya then pulled out the jewelry containing the ring that Anouwat meant to give to Anneetha. She waved the box in the air, so that everyone could see.

Kateeya - Anouwat! How could you?? You told me that you loved me!? That's how we ended up in bed together!

Theela and Nanny let out a gasps, shocked that Anouwat went this far.

Deth - JED!! JED!!! JED, COME HERE NOW!!!!

Jed - Coming!!

As Jed arrived at the scene, his nightmare came true. He knew something like this was going to happen. The minute he got there, Kateeya called out to him, looked him straight in the eye and tried to threatened him with her eyes; Jed then remembered how she threatened him that she'll get him fired and that she'll make sure he won't find another job. Since he has a sick mother at back home, he was in a tough situation; he wanted to badly to tell everyone the truth.

Deth - Is it true, Jed?? Did you really drive Ai Wat and Kateeya to the jewelry shop????!!!

Anneetha's heart felt black as she intently waited for the answer from Jed.

Jed - Uhh...Errr........ uhmmm.........

Kateeya - Jed.... remermber? Last night... You drove us? Remember Jed?

Kateeya spoke in such a way to signal him to play along with her.

Jed - Ye...ye..err...

Deth - JED!!!!!!!

Jed - Yyes sir. It's true.

Kateeya - See???!!

Anouwat - Yes, it's true, but the ring was for Ann-

Deth - Shut your mouth, Ai WAT!! Have you no respect?? How could you do this? In my home?? You went from one daughter to the other?

Kateeya - Khun Paw!!!!!!!! We love eachother that's why!

Then from the doorway, Sanee came barging in.

Sanee - What in the hell is going on here!!??

Kateeya then wrapped herself with the blanket, acted innocent, and ran to her Mom's side.

Kateeya - Khun mae.. uhh.. Anouwat and I, we...

Eventhough, Sanee normally is behind all of Kateeya's mischieves, she had no idea that her daughter had planned all of this.

Sanee - Ai Wat! I hope you will take responsibility! Look what you did to my daughter!

As she sat there and tried to make sense of it all, Anneetha didn't draw a single tear. This was the icing on the cake for her. Her anger then turned into hate. She stared blankly at the jewelry box, remembering the ring on Pimpida's finger, and now her misunderstanding of him has been confirmed.

A wave of nausea came over Anneetha, so she started to gag and felt like throwing up. Inspite of all the comotion, Anouwat's attention turned to her, as she gagged. He then walked towards her, but Deth blocked the way and pushed him.

Anouwat - Anneetha! What's happening? Are you okay?! Neetha??

She ignored him and begged Nanny to take her away. Nanny and Theela took her away from the scene, as Anouwat helplessly called out to her.

Deth - Jed!! Get this maniac out of my house now!! Take him to whatever hole he came from!! Get him out now.

Kateeya - Khun Paw!! He's my boyfriend!

Anouwat - I'm not your boyfriend!! I hate you.

Sanee - Ai Wat!! You bastard, you did to this my daughter. Now, take responsibility!!

Anouwat ignored Sanee and walked out of the room with Jed.

Sanee - Ai Wat!! Ai Wat!! It's not over yet! Wait until I go notify your parents! Ai Wat!

Deth was so annoyed of his wife, so he too left to the room, still furious that once again, Anouwat came into their lives and homes and caused chaos, little did he know that his own daughter was behind all of this mess.

-Nanny's car, on the way to the doctors

Nanny glanced over to Anneetha and started to worry, because ever since they left the mansion, she hasn't shown any emotions. She hasn't even cried nor did she say a word. She just looked on and watched cars as they passed by.

Nanny - Khun noo ka.. are you okay?

Neetha - Oh.. yes, Nanny. I'm alright. Just anxious to see the doctor.

Annetha spoke as if nothing happened earlier.

Nanny - Err, Khun noo.. (sighed)

Anneetha - Yes, Nanny? I'm doing just fine. I just can't wait to see what's really going on with me, that's all.

Nanny - Khun noo ka, I..I.. uhh, I think Anouwat may have a good explaination. I mean, eventhough we saw what happened this morning, I could see in his eyes that something was wrong.

Nanny! Please, I do not want to hear this name. You hear me????? Stop talking about this person?!!! Anneetha snapped at Nanny, but immediately felt sorry.

Anneetha - ... Oh god.. I'm so sorry Nanny. I'm.. I'm so sorry..

Anneetha finally broke down. The tears then poured out as she cried out loud, holding on to her stomach; a doctor didn't need to tell her, she already knows that she's pregnant. She had hopes of reuniting with him, even after seeing him with Kateeya that day at lunch, but now, all of her hopes has been completely shattered. She couldn't stop thinking about what Jed had said. Even Jed comfirmed that Anouwat and Kateeya went to the jewerly shop together, and normally Jed never lies, so she truly believed that Anouwat and Kateeya is now a couple. She couldn't believe that he went from Pimpida, to her, and now Kateeya. She tried to make sense of it all, tried to re-evaluate everything, and tried to think that maybe he does have an explaination for everything, but she had seen eveything with her own eyes.

Nanny - It's okay, Khun noo. I'm sorry.

As Nanny drove them to the doctors, Anneetha covered her face and cried for the rest of the way. She felt so ashamed, felt so broken, and worst, she felt so worried for herself and the baby.

As Nanny drove, the overcasted sky finally gave rain. Nanny sighed deeply and wondered how she could make it better for Anneetha again.

*Episode 10, coming up. ASAP, thanks for reading*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG lome...this fic actually made me cry big time...and not just cause i pity anneetha, anouwat and jed...but also from the hatred i have toward that nah dahn girl ...kateeya!!!!!! arghhh...i hella wanna punch her & her freaking mom!!....this was way better than most lakorns airing at the moment...i got happy that they had their little sweet moment when he snuck in, their sad moment *boy was there lots of that, mad from all the mishap ..and man...kateeya really really ticked me off...and my gosh its only a fic but it sure as heck has gotten to me.

just wanted to say that this is a well written fic...gosh so many professional writers up in SW... im so very proud of you girls!!!!...i seriously am! ^_^

love all of the updates!..thank you so much for all of your wonderful work & for entertaining the rest of us.

keep up the great work! :wub: :spin:

lady0fdarkness

ahhhh soo much pain for Anneetha

I hope she'll see a rainbow soon. :(

OMG lome...this fic actually made me cry big time...and not just cause i pity anneetha, anouwat and jed...but also from the hatred i have toward that nah dahn girl ...kateeya!!!!!! arghhh...i hella wanna punch her & her freaking mom!!....this was way better than most lakorns airing at the moment...i got happy that they had their little sweet moment when he snuck in, their sad moment *boy was there lots of that, mad from all the mishap ..and man...kateeya really really ticked me off...and my gosh its only a fic but it sure as heck has gotten to me.

just wanted to say that this is a well written fic...gosh so many professional writers up in SW... im so very proud of you girls!!!!...i seriously am! ^_^

love all of the updates!..thank you so much for all of your wonderful work & for entertaining the rest of us.

keep up the great work! :wub: :spin:
thanks girl, glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully, Anneetha and Anouwat will have some happiness soon.

lady0fdarkness

Episide 10, part 1

-Doctor Sing's clinic

Anneetha had already given a pee sample for the nurse; now she and nanny waited nervously in the waiting room. Anneetha's heart jumped everytime a nurse appeared from the inside to call other patients. She then patted her stomach softly, thinking to herself that if she is in fact pregnant, then she's going to try and be the best mother and stay strong for her baby. The thought of carrying a little baby brought a smile to her face, but that smile soon faded when she thought about he baby's father.

She pictured him as he buttoned up his shirt, standing next to her sister's bed. She then pictured him when he made love to her that day at the beach house and ranch house. She was so sure that it was love that he showed her, so sure that Anouwat had changed her into the woman that she had always wanted to be,

You changed me for sure, Anouwat... I never used to feel hate before, but now... I feel hate running through my veins. I hate you, Anouwat!!

She tried to lie to herself that she hated, but every beat of her heart is beating his name.

Then after a few more minutes, a nurse poked her head out of the inside.

Khun Anneetha Inajuk? The nurse said cheerfully.

I'm here nurse, said Anneetha.

Nurse - Ah, there you are. Follow me sweetie.

Nanny then wheeled Anneetha, following the nurse into examine room #7.

-Examining room

As the nurse got her blood pressure pump, and thermometer ready to examine the patient, Anneetha looked around nervously in the cold white painted room. There were surgical scissors, syringes, needles, and all kinds of scary hosptal tools. The smell of medicine was not helping her at all. Her fear of doctors and hospitals was making her shake and sweat, even in a cold room.

Nanny then noticed that she was shuddering, so she reached out a hand to touch her arm and reassuredd her that it will be okay.

Nanny - Khun noo ka, I'm here.. I'll make sure you are safe okay? Don't be afraid.

Anneetha nodded, trying to hide her true feelings.

Nurse - Okay! I've got to take your vitals and ask you some questions, then the doctor will be in to check you and give you the urine test results okay?

The nurse then took the thermometer and stuck it under Neetha's tongue and advised her to close her mouth. When the thermoeter beeped, she took it out and proceeded to jot the results down.

Anneetha - How's my temperature? Is it normal, Nurse?

Yes sweetie, the nursed said cheerfully and smiled.

She took Anneetha's blood pressure, but this time the nurse didn't look so cheerful. She only jotted the results down, without saying a word.

Anneetha - Uhmm... how is it nurse?

Nurse - Well, your blood pressure is a little low. Normal reading is 120/80, but yours is 100/75.

Anneetha - What does that mean, nurse?

Nurse - Well, there's nothing to worry about. It could be that you're pregnant. It's common in pregnant woman.

Anneetha - Nurse! Am I really pregnant?!

Nurse - Well, you'll know for sure once Dr. Sing comes in okay, sweetie? Now, I've got to ask you some questions.

After the nurse had jottedd down all of the vital signs and answers to medical questions, she thanked Anneetha and let herself out of the room. Once again, Nanny and Anneetha waited for the doctor's comfirmation.

Nanny Keojai stayed quiet, because she wanted to give Aneetha space, since this was her appointment.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Dr. Sing poked his head in and came into the room.

Dr. Sing - Anneetha? Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Sing. I've got your test results here.

Anneetha nodded nervously with wide eyes. As Dr. Sing opened his folder and flipped pages, it felt like ages to Anneetha cause she was so anxious to learn the results.

Dr. Sing - Well, first of all. According to your lab results here, you are six weeks pregnant.

Anneetha gasps and a tear formed behind her eyes.

Dr. Sing - Now.. let me ask you this. What kind of disability do you have?

Anneetha - I was injured at birth. My Mother died while giving birth to me at home; I was stuck half way in her, so in an emergency, our family doctor had to forcefully pull me out, causing the walls of her uterus to break one of my spinal columns. So I'm paralyzed from the waist down.

Dr. Sing - Well, Anneetha. The reason why I asked you this is because we're gonna have to treat your pregnancy as high risk.

Anneetha - What do you mean, Doctor?

Dr. Sing - The important thing right now is your health. Being that you are in a wheelchair and do not get much movement as normal, as the baby grows inside you, your blood is going to start escalating; which means that, you may develope blood clots. And unfortunately, blood clots are fatal.

Anneetha - But, but.. I can start doing a lot of excersizes, doctor.

Dr. Sing - Well, that can contribute in a good blood flow, but since you do not move your legs much, the blood won't be stimulated enough to not form clots.

Anneetha didn't know what to think. She just wanted to bury her head under a pillow and cry; now she is also worried for her baby. She tried not to cry, but the tears seemed to have a mind of their own, so it started to roll down her face. Nanny then couldn't help herself and started to cry to as she rubbed Anneetha's back.

Anneetha - What about my baby, doctor??!! Is.. is.. my baby going to be okay??

Dr. Sing gave a reassuring smile.

Dr. Sing - Anneetha, I'm sorry; I really didn't mean to scare you. But I can assure you that with lots of rest, nutrition, and a stress-free Mommy, baby will be fine. So in order to have a healthy baby, we must focus on you first.

Anneetha - So what do we do then, Doctor?

Dr. Sing - Unfortunately, I'm not a high risk doctor, however.. I'm going to write up a referal for you. It's a bit complicated; Because of the level of your high risk pregnancy, you may need to transfer to America to get prenatal care and for the delivery of your baby.

Anneetha - America????? I..I.. can't.

Anneetha then buried her face in her hands and started to sob. A concerned Nanny reached over to hug her.

Nanny - If we need to go to America, then nanny will go with you, Khun noo. Please don't worry so much. It's not good for the baby.

Dr. Sing - I'm truly sorry, Anneetha if this may have upset you, but I would feel more comfortable if you transfer, being that my clinic do not offer your level of treatment. And in Bangkok, it's going to be hard to look for one right away. You need treatment as soon as possible. By the time you are three months pregnant, it is crucial that you get a blood thinning treatment.

Annnetha continued to weep, feeling more helpless than she ever felt before.

Dr. Sing - I'm going to write up the referal now okay? Do you have any questions that I can answer for you?

No, Anneetha replied still sobbing.

The doctor left, leaving Anneetha crying harder than ever.

Not again, I will not leave you like how my Mother left me, Anneetha weeped and clutched at her stomach.

-Anouwat's car

He blasted the volume on the radio and sped down the highway. Anything to distract him from the feelings eating at him. He then held the steering wheel with one hand as he clutched at his aching head. Eventhough his head was hurting, it was not hurting as much as his heart. All he wanted was to be with her; wanted to make her happy; wanted to fade away her pain; wanted to hold her; wanted to give her love that she deserved, but evil kept standing in his way.

I really lost you forever, he uttered softly and started to cry. Normally he'd hide when he cries, but not this time. He didn't care if people were watching a grown man cry in his car, he just cried as he sped down the highway, driving recklessly. The music on his radio drowned out all the people honking at him. He didn't care, he just allowed the music to numb out his pain as his heart ached for her.

and I'll give up forever to touch you.......

cause I know that you feel me now, somehow.....

you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be....

and I don't want to go home right now....

The image of Anneetha smiling, Anneetha laughing, and Anneetha weeping kept playing back in his head.

when everything's made to be broken...

I just want you to know who I am....

I just want you to know who I am.....

I just want you to know who I am...

As he drove down the road, the morning's rain came back again. Anouwat then felt drops of rain coming down on him. He didn't even bother putting up his convertible roof; he just kept on driving, hoping that the rain will wash away his sorrow.

*part 2 continued on next post*

lady0fdarkness

Episode 10, part 2

-Anajath Mansion

As he pulled the car into park, he noticed another car parked in front of his mansion. Ever since his Mother died, he and has father rarely had any visitors, but today, whomever it was, was there pretty early in the day. He got out of the car and angrily slammed it, scaring Jed who was standing next to the other car. As soon as he saw Jed, he knew what was up.

Jed - Uhh.. Khun Anouwat..

Anouwat - Who did you drive here, Jed?

Jed - Err.. Khun Pooying..Sanee.

Anouwat - What the hell is that woman doing here?!

But before Jed could answer Anouwat, Sanee walked out of the mansion slowly with her nose up in the air, and a huge smugged smile on her face.

Sanee - You'll soon find out.

Sanee gave Anouwat the cold shoulders and signal for Jed to open the door to the car for her. Anouwat then brushed off the evil woman as Jed drove her away. When he walked into the mansion, his father was sitting there with a serious look of disappointment in his face.

Anouwat didn't know if he should walk the other way and go up to his room or approach his father. But seeing how upset his father was, he decided to approach him. He walked toward his father with his head down.

The mansion was silent, as the father and son stood there. Then Anouwat broke the silence.

Anouwat - Khun Paw...

But instead of answering him, Khammee slapped his son accross the face.

Khammee - How could you do this to me, Anouwat?! Time after time, you have shamed me. Even after the death of your Mother, that wasn't enough?! HUH???

Anouwat - But, Khun Paw.. I didn't do anything wrong!

Khammee - Didn't do anything wrong??!! The very mother of the girls you hurt came to me today!!! Do you know how embarrassing that is?! My only son; fooling around, moving from one girl to another. You went from one of their daughter's to the next! And everyone caught you.

Anouwat - She doesn't know the whole truth, Khun Paw!!!

Khammee - Shut your mouth, Anouwat! I let you slide all these years, but today I will not. Today, you will do what I want you to do!!!!!!!!

Anouwat - Khun Paw, I've been doing what you want me to do! I've forced myself to work for you! I've given up all the things I loved to do.. and.. and.. I tried to do the right thing, but things keep standing in my way.

Khammee - Ai Wat! I don't want to hear it anymore! Before I can even do the things I need you to do, it takes so much effort, even death!! Now for the sake of your mother and my face and reputation, you are to marry Kateeya Inajuk right away!

Anouwat - Marry her??!!!!!! NO!!! I'd rather die!!!!!!! I don't love her, Khun Paw.

Khammee - Then why the hell were in her bed this morning, Ai Wat!!!??????????

Anouwat - I.. I.. don't know Khun Paw. I was buying a ring for uhh.. then.. I .. I just don't know anymore!

Khammee - If you have no explaination, then you will marry her. If you refuse then, you can quit calling me your father, because I do not have a son like you! You're an unappreciative brat, who don't see the good in me or your mother. Do you hear me, Anouwat??!!! Now, if you still respect me as your father and honor your mother, you will do as I say. And besides, you will be helping our company. We could use the Inajuk's real estate influences; it will surely boost our business.

After being reminded of his dead mother again, he reached for his bracelet on his left wrist and thought of his Mother who gave that to him. And he thought of Anneetha, whom he had already lost forever. He felt so hopeless, so lost, so hurt, and so broken, but he still wanted to obey his father regardless. He then did the unthinkable, and nodded his head, agreeing to marry Kateeya.

He then felt his whole world collapse as he walked away to his room.

-Inajuk mansion

Theela and Dome waited in the front entrance for Anneetha. They were anxious to find out if she was okay. When Nanny's car finally appeared from the gate, and parked in front, Theela quickly went to the passenger door and opened it, but was immediately greeted with Anneetha's gloomed face. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

Theela - P'Nee.. are you okay?

Nanny - Uh, noo Theela, let's get your sister out of the car first and then we could go talk about it inside okay?

Dome - Is there anything I can do to help?

Nanny - Yes, Dome; Could you please get her wheelchair from the trunk?

On the way from the clinic, Nanny had convinced Anneetha to go ahead and tell her father about her pregnancy. Since it is high risk, Nanny felt that it's best that Deth knows about it, so he could immediately arrange for their depature to America, and that Anneetha has a safe place to stay there.

Dr. Sing had recommended Anneetha to get treatment in New York city with a renoun high risk doctor. He had advised that she goes as soon as possible, before she is even three moths pregnant.

As Anneetha and the rest of the gang entered the mansion, she was relieved to see that Sanee and Kateeya weren't home. She didn't have the energy to face those two women for now. She felt ashamed that she is now carrying the baby of her sister's supoosed boyfriend, and possibly fiance.

Nanny - Khun noo... we can talk it over with Khun Tun later, if you don't feel up to it right now.

Theela and Dome then started to get really worried after seeing that it could be something serious.

Theela - P'Nee... what ever it is, just know that I'm here for you okay?

Dome - Me too, Nong Nee. I'm here too okay?

Anneetha - It's okay nanny.. I want to tell him right away. I... want my baby to be safe.

Dome & Theela together - Huh!! Baby??

Anneetha - I want to make sure that she/he is healthy, so I'm going to tell him today, Nanny.

As Anneetha said this, no one noticed Deth standing behind them.

Deth - Tell me what?

Nanny - Khun Tun.. er.. we just came back from the doctors and..

Anneetha - And, I have something to tell you, Khun Paw.

Deth's face then filled with worry, since it sounded serious.

Deth - What is it, dear? Are you alright?!

As Anneetha began to tell everyone the news, the entire room became silent. Deth, Dome, and Theela listened as Anneetha explained the whole situation. After she had told them, the news, Dome then spoke out loudly.

Dome - Who's the guy that did this to you!! I'm going to go kill him. No one messes with my Nong ying!

Deth - Ai Dome! You're not helping here.

Theela - Father's right, P'Dome. Let's focus on P'Nee right now okay?

Anneetha - Please, please everyone.. I beg you. Do not let Anouwat know this. I..I... don't want to see him again, and I don't want him near me and my baby.

Deth - But, Anneetha dear, he needs to know.. he needs to take responsibilty!

Then Deth broke down and sobbed.

Deth - It's all my fault... I allowed that bastard in to our home. I failed you, Luke Neetha! And.. I failed your Mother; I didn't take care of you good enough.

Theela then went over to her father and rubbed his back, reassuring him that everything will be okay.

Anneetha - Khun Paw, please don't say that. You did everything you can; you're a wonderful father. It.. was my choice Khun Paw, I'm the one who allowed him in. Into my body.... and heart.

Nanny - Tun ka.. Let's think of this as a blessing.. we are about to have an addition to our family... we should be happy.

Anneetha and Theela then wiped their tears.

Theela - Yes, I think Nanny is right.. we should be happy right, P'Nee?

Anneetha then wiped the remaining of her tears away, forced a smile, and said yes; but on the inside she was literally dying, wishing she had never met him.

*part 3 & 4 will be up ASAP, thanks for reading*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was such a great update..so many obstacles...gosh i felt so bad for anneetha. *both sad and happy having one of those mixed emotion moment again *sighs

i cant wait for the next update!!! ^_^

edit: man i seriously need to reread my post before posting!!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...crying again....how sad.....forced to marry another...and going to raise a baby without its father :(

lady0fdarkness

Episode 10, part 3

-gazebo, night fall

Anneetha couldn't sleep, so she decided to gather her thoughts in the gazebo. The drizzling rain and the smell of fresh crisps air should be enough to lift up a person's spirit, but as Anneetha sat there in her beloved gazebo, she didn't noticed the beautiful atmosphere. Her heart was full of sorrow; mostly filled with thoughts about her unborn baby. The tragic death of her Mother was running through her mind; and after the appointment she had with Dr. Sing, she couldn't help, but fear that she too may end up like her Mother. And no matter how hard she tried not to think about him, her mind wouldn't cooperate. It keeps flashing images of him, causing her heart to ache as she sat there trying to numb out the pain.

Her attention then quickly turned to the iron gate when she noticed headlights of a car. The car then parked somewhere outside of the gate and the headlights shut off. Thinking that it was probably a passerby, she then went back to her thoughts.

-Anouwat's car

He felt as though he was going crazy; so he got into his car and drove like a madman to Inajuk mansion, hoping to somehow see her again. Once he reached his distination, he quickly shut off his headlights, making sure that Jed won't see him. As he got out his car and softly closed the door, he surveyed the front of the mansion and spotted Anneetha's bedroom window, and frowned thinking that she had already fallen asleep. He sighed loudly, and was about to get back into his car when he noticed that there was someone sitting over at the gazebo.

Anouwat crept slowly to the iron gate nearest to the gazebo. And to his surprise he saw her sitting there alone. His heart did a little jump, after seeing how meloncholy she looked. His intention was to secretly come by and get a glimpse of her, but now that she's sitting right there, only a few feet away, he couldn't help, but utter out her name.

Anneetha, he called out softly.

It didn't seem like she heard him, so he called out a little louder this time.

Anneetha, he called out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she heard her name being called, she looked all around to find the voice, not realizing it was him. And when he called out again, she then looked over to the iron gate and saw his face between the bars. Her heart felt as if it had skipped a beat when she saw his face. Once she saw him, she felt two emotions; happy to see him, but angry knowing that he had supposedly slept with her sister.

She felt herself shake, but nonetheless she answered him.

Anouwat... what are you doing here? She spoke with a heavy heart and it showed through her voice.

I..I.. had to see you, Anneetha. I need to tell you the truth.

As he spoke, he only wished that he could just break down the iron gate and get a hold of her and never let go.

There's nothing to talk about, Anouwat. I've seen it all.

Anneetha, the truth is I love you and only you. And, and I don't know what's happened lately, but please.. my heart is hurting thinking about you. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything right if I don't have you.

Please! I heard that once before, and I did believe you, but now.. after seeing everything that you've done, especially this morning, how can I ever believe you again, Anouwat?? She replied, trying hard to hold back her tears.

But, but.. I don't know how it happened. I was ..uhh... Kateeya and I, we uhh.. she was suppose to help me see you again. I did the things I did to see you again, baby.. please believe me.

Anouwat! Are you telling me that, what I saw this morning was your way of getting near me? And you're saying that Jed's a liar and that everyone who saw you this morning were just fools? Don't tell me that you were forced to get into her bed too! Because, because... that's just absurd.

Baby.. I know it sounds ridiculous, but.. I'm telling you the truth. I love you.. I love you so much. I literally ache thinking about holding you and and...... making love to you.

Stop it, Anouwat. I don't want to hear it anymore. I..I can't do this anymore.. Not after everything that's happened. You can explain to me all you want, but I cannot erase the picture of you from this morning, Anouwat! Tell me, how do you explain that you've slept with someone else? Do you know how much it's killing me?

I'm so sorry.. Oh God, I want to hold you so bad. I love you, Anneetha. I love you so much that it hurts. I just want you to love me too..

Anneetha's tears couldn't hold itself any longer. They kept rolling off of her face, and no matter how much she wiped them, they keep coming back.

I wish I can wipe your tears away right now. Please, Anneetha.. could you please, come to the gate. Please come with me, let me take you away. Please baby...

Anouwat... I..I.. loved you too, but.. (she paused, and touched her stomach).. I guess, my love for you wasn't enough. Now, I've got to stay strong for.. for...myself. Goodbye Anouwat.

She wiped her tears and unlocked herself and wheeled herself away from the gazebo towards the mansion.

Anneetha, Anneetha! Please wait... please!! I love you!

He got back in his car and sped off, not knowing where else to go and what else to do.

FUCK!! Why is this happening!! He shouted at the top of his lungs. He then cried like he never cried before. He felt so lost, so incomplete, and so in love with her, but felt like he was literally dying, cause he can't be with her.

-Inajuk mansion

When Annetha got herself inside the mansion, she had to stop for a minute and compose herself. She was shaken to pieces, and felt horrible; a part of her wanted to go away with him, but the other part didn't trust him anymore. She sighed and took a deep breath. She then heard footsteps coming behind her and immediately thought it was Nanny.

Anneetha - Oh Nanny.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to have you wait up on me so long.

Kateeya - HuhmMm... it sucks being a burden doesn't it?

Anneetha - Kateeya.. uhh..

Kateeya - Haha,, yes, P'Nee, it's just me. I'm not your nanny nor anyone of the people that pities you and treat you special, just because of your condition.

Anneetha - Kateeya.. I didn't ask to be treated special or ask for any pity okay?

Anneetha then pushed herself away, but a persistant and coniving Kateeya followed to continue her mockery.

Well, well.. that's not what Anouwat said to me, Kateeya proclaimed, lying right through her teeth.

Kateeya - He says he only pitied you... wanted to show you what real woman goes through... and oh yeah, he only used you to get closer to me. It was me that he loves; that's why he left Pimpida!

Anneetha - Kateeya.. you've already got what you wanted, now leave me the hell alone alright?

Kateeya - Hahaha! P'Nee, is this how you speak to your little sister? The one you supposedly love oh so dear??

Anneetha - That's true, Katee. I do love you, but.. I will be praying for you. I'll pray that you will grow a heart one day.

Kateeya - P'Nee!!!!!!!! How dare you...

Anneetha - I will also pray for your soul, Kateeya. That's how much I love you.

Kateeya - HuhMmm!! Well... I was only being nice and wanted to tell you the good news myself. Anouwat and I are getting married in a few weeks! Do you see?? Now do you realized that you were only a pawn to get to me?? Hahaha.

Anneetha's head began to throb cause her heart just broked into millions of pieces.

Kateeya - Oh, and... you are more than welcomed to attend our wedding. Khun Mae and I already decided to have it here at our mansion. And Mr. Khammee Anajath is planning the whole thing. Isn't that wonderful news, sister??

As Kateeya laughed away, she couldn't push herself away fast enough. She just wanted to get away from here.. away from the pain of having to witness their wedding. Anneetha knew then that she had to speak to her father about living in America for awhile after she delivers the baby.

It's best for everyone, she thought.

*part 4, will be up ASAP. Thanks for reading*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh lome that was good...thanks for the update..i cant wait...i wanna see that darn kateeya flat on her face..i cant believe how thick face she is... and i also wonder what her mom will react to as well when she finds out her daughter is a slut....to stoop that low for a guy esp her sisters husband too!!!..*shakes head...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh...this is too heart breaking ...girl , i can't take it hahhaha they need to be together !!

lady0fdarkness

Episode 10, part 4

-Anajath mansion

Anouwat walked in as his father was talking on the phone with the wedding planner. He quickly tried to steer away once he heard the word "ceromony," but his father had already hung up and called out to him. Khammee was a bit irritated that his son is so nonchalant and distant about his own wedding.

Khammee - Ai Wat, where do you think you're going?

Anouwat - Uhh.. upstairs.

Khammee - Well, I need you to stay right here. The taylor is going to be here soon.

Anouwat - Taylor? Why?

Khammee - Ai Wat! Don't act dumb. The taylor is going to be here to fit you into your groomsman tuxedo. Sanee and Nu Kateeya would like a fairy-tale theme, so you need to be fitted for a prince-like tuxedo.

Anouwat - Fairy-tale? Hahaha! Trust me, that girl is no princess. Arghhh! This is more like a horror movie, Khun Paw. It's like I'm about to go to my own funeral when I marry that girl!

Khammee - Ai Wat, you... you.. brat! I've been busy planning your wedding for you, and the least you can do is take an interest or act like it.

Anouwat - That's just it, Khun Paw. I don't give a shit about this damn wedding! Sure, I'll physically be there, but my mind and heart will be somewhere far away from it!

Khammee - You should have thought it, before you got in bed with that poor girl.

Anouwat - Khun Paw, let me ask you a question.

Khammee - Ai Wat, I really don't have time for your petty questions and games okay. I have a business to run and your wedding in a weeks.

Anouwat - Do you love, Khun Mae?

Khammee's frustrations and annoyance with his son was haulted once he heard this question coming. He then remembered his beloved Ninoy, and how much he wold give to bring her back to life. And although he loves his son, he doesn't know how to show it and thinks that by doing things like making him Executive of Anajath Textile and Co. and making him marry a girl is what's best for him.

Khammee - Uhh.. What kind of a stupid question is that?! I love your mother with all of my heart, and even after her death, I love her even more!

Anouwat - Then, you'd do anything for Khun Mae right?

Khammee - Ofcourse I would!

Anouwat - Then.. surely you'd understand me when I tell you that everything I did was for someone I love?

Khammee - Uhhtt, Ai Wat. Can't you see? I'm doing all of this for you?!

Anouwat sighed, realizing that his father wouldn't even know the half of it. He then took a seat at the bar and poured himself some Whisky. After gulping the whole glass, he waved out his arms to his father and said he's ready for the taylor. He then poured another glass and forced himself to stay put.

Haha, what's the point. You've already lost her, he thought; remembering last night how she told him "goodbye."

When he finished his third glass, he then threw it across the bar, shattering it all over the place, and startled his father.

What's the fucking use! My life is practically over. He yelled out.

Khammee - Ai Wat! Can't you act civil?? The taylor is gonna be here soon!

Khammee shook his head in disgust at Anouwat, who just grabbed anouther glass and poured himself a fourth glass of Whisky. He then looked over to a picture of his dead wife and hoped that she's pleased with what he's trying to do for their son.

One day, he'll understand me, Khammee thought inside himself.

-Inajuk mansion, next day - one more week till the wedding

During lunch, Anneetha decided to make her announcement to Nanny and Theela about staying in America for a while. She had already spoken to Deth the night before, and eventhough it pains him, he had already agreed to it.

Theela - Huh????????? P'Nee!! You're staying in America?? For how long?? Why??! But, but P'Nee..

Theela then started to sob and rested her head on Anneetha's chest and hugged her sister.

Theela - I'm going to miss you, I don't want you to go!! What about my niece or nephew? I won't get to see him or her?

Anneetha - You silly girl, you could always come visit me.

Theela - But it's not the same. I love you, P'Nee, please don't go!

Anneetha - I have to.. Nong Thee, it's best for everyone right now.

Theela - But, even if Anouwat did you wrong, he still needs to know that you're having his child, P'Nee.

Anneetha - Uhh.. it's impossible, Nong Thee. He's.. he's..

She then felt a lump in the pit of her stomach and it went straight to her heart, causing it to ache more.

He's marrying Kateeya, she said softly, trying to hide her emotions.

Nanny - Khun nuu ka... Nanny will go with you every step of the way okay? If you want to stay there, then I will stay with you.

Theela - I want to go with you too, P'Nee.

Anneetha - Nong Thee, I really love you and appreciate everything you've done for me, but I feel that you've also got to support Kateeya too. You need to stay for her wedding okay? And thank you Nanny... you're like a Mother to me.

Nanny - It's my pleasure, Khun nuu.

Theela - What do you mean? You're leaving next week!?

Anneetha - Yes.. and.. and it happens to be on the day of the wedding, so I need you to be here for Kateeya okay? She is still our sister, even if... if-

Theela - Even if she's been nothing but horrible to you?

Well, Anouwat choosed her, she uttered softly.

Nanny - Somehow, I don't believe it one bit, Khun nuu...

Theela - Yeah, P'Nee.. I..I don't believe it neither. It's like we can't always believe what we see.

I wish it were true, but they are getting married, she sighed. That's enough proof that I'm not the one he wanted.

The man of my dreams and the father of my unborn child is marrying someone else... how can I stay here..

The three women then grew silent. They tried to continue their meals, eventhough they were already full from uncertainty.

*Stay tuned, Final Episode and Aftermath coming up*

Next Episode preview -

The wedding

The truth comes out!

Will Anouwat make it in time??