Love, Unconditionally :: Atichart/Tangmo

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

credit: to cecilia for poster

Cast list:

Aum as Anouwat Anajath
- The handsome and charming sole heir of a multi-billionaire, Khammee Anajath. Though, Khammee would like for his only son to take over his lumber and textile empire, Anouwat isn't interested in it at all. Anouwat's interest is in helping people. He would like to become a doctor one day and the best physical therapist in all of Thailand, in hopes of making someone's life better. While in America, Anouwat graduated with an MPT(masters of physical therapy). His father is very displeased, but continues to encourage Anouwat to work along side with him.

Sririta as Pimpida - The lovely girlfriend of Anouwat. Pimpida is an independant woman who is devoted to her long time boyfriend, and hopes that one day he will propose to her.

Andrew Gregson as Dome - Hadsome and fun loving friend of Theela and Anneetha. Dome is the son of Annedeth's bestfriend, so he practically grew up around the three sisters.

Tang-mo as Anneetha Inajuk - Beautiful, but saddened eldest daughter of a real estate owner. She is caring and kind, but at the same time she is reserved and keeps to herself. Anneetha has two younger half-sisters, Theela and Kateeya. Anneetha's Mother died in childbirth, which also left Anneetha with a birth injury. She was left paralyzed from the waste down and she has to use a wheelchair to get around. Her father, Aneedeth Inajuk soon married another woman when she was two years old and he had two more daughters.

Ae as Theela - The second daughter of Aneedeth. A passionate girl who cares for both her sisters. And sometimes, she is caught in the middle, trying to protect her sister Anneeth from Kateeya's cruel intentions.

Noon as Kateeya - A beautiful, but spoiled self-centered girl, whose purpose in life is to get what she wants. No matter who gets hurt or what the cost is. And with her Mother's blessings, there is no stopping Kateeya.

Nok Sinjai as Nanny Keojai - The beloved nanny to Anneetha, who knows every hurt and sorrow that Anneetha goes through.

Older random Thai stars as Annedeth Inajuk and evil second wife Sanee Inajuk, Khammee Anajath and wife Ninoy Anajath.

Genre - Drama, Romance :: Rated - R

Episode 1, part 1

- The scene starts of in Annedeth's bedroom

After tossing and turning in bed for hours now, Annedeth sat up and left his snoring wife and went downstairs to his office. He couldn't help, but think about his beloved Wayala, the Mother of his oldest daughter. Her beautiful smile cease to escape his mind. He sat at his desk and gave a big sigh, my dearest Wayala, why'd you leave me so soon..... ?
He pulled out the top drawer in his desk and pulled out a hidden picture under piles of papers and pens. It was a picture of Wayala smiling back at him. He touched the picture and smiled. We'll be together again, my dear...
Annedeth placed the picture back into the drawer and went back upstairs and will attempt to shut Wayala's smile out of his mind, so he can finally sleep. As he stepped into the bedroom, his wife's voice greeted him angrily from the bed.

Sanee - Where the hell did you go? Don't tell me that you secretly went and daydream about your beloxed ex-wife again!

Annedeth - She's my late wife okay. And I went to get a drink.

Sanee - Sure you did.

Annedeth - Khun, don't be silly. Please, just go back to sleep

Sanee - How can I, when I know you're mentally cheating on me with your dead wife???

Annedeth got in bed, turned to his side and ignored Sanee's remarks. Sanee uttered something under her breath and went back to sleep.

- The next morning in Anneetha's bedroom

Nanny Keojai - Wake up beautiful! We've got a busy day today.

Anneetha took a deep breath and quickly covered herself up with the blanket as Nanny Keojai opens up all the curtains in her room.

Anneetha - Nanny, Keojai... I don't want to get up yet, it's only 6:00 AM!! ... I'm still sleepy.

Nanny Keojai - Khun noo, don't be naughty! We have to get ready for breakfast and you have an appointment with your new therapist at 8 o'clock today. It's your father's order, Khun noo! I can't disobey him!

Anneetha - But, I don't want to have therapy today... I'm tired of it. Why does father insist on me having it everyday!

Nanny - Because he loves you and he wants you to get stronger and better. Now, let Nanny help you bathe and wash your beautiful hair okay?

Anneetha - Nanny, I can help myself. Please just go downstairs and tell father that I'll be down in time for the appointment.

Nanny - Nonsense, Khun noo, my job is to help you and that's what I'm going to do. And you cannot skip breakfast either. Please be a good girl!

Although she dreads having to meet a new therapist again, Anneetha finally gave into Nanny Keojai's pleas and allowed her to assist with getting ready. She doesn't understand why her father keeps firing her physical therapists. And she is certainly tired of having new ones each month.

- In the dining room

Annedeth, Sanee, Theela, and Kateeya sits around the table waiting for Annetha to join them for breakfast. As the minute goes by, Kateeya gets more impatient.

Kateeya - Why can't I eat already! I'm tired of waiting for Anneetha. She's always the last one to come down!

Sanee - She's right, Deth. What makes her so special? Let's just eat. My daughter is hungry!

Theela - Mother! We all know that Anneetha needs special help, that's why she takes longer than anyone.

Kateeya - Why do you always take her side P'Theela? Since she is crippled, she should know to wake earlier and get ready before anyone else!

Annedeth - Silence everyone! We are a family, and if a member of our family is missing from the table then we will wait. And that's final.

Sanee and Kateeya crossed their arms and gave a sigh of annoyance. Then, in came Nanny Keojai and Anneetha. Nanny rolled Anneetha's wheechair and parked it next to Annedeth.

Kateeya - It's about time. I'm so annoyed of someone around here.

Anneetha - I'm so sorry everyone, please just go ahead and start without me next time.

Sanee - Don't try to be a goody goody with your words and just come down on time from now on okay?

Annedeth - Sanee...... please. It's okay, Neetha dear. We'll wait no matter how long you take.

Theela - Yes, Neetha.. I don't mind waiting at all.

Sanee and Kateeya gave Anneetha a dirty displeased look and started shoving food into thir mouths. Anneetha avoided their faces by looking down and start eating her breakfast.

Kateeya - Papa, I want some money to go shopping today. I need a party dress for tonight's annual dance party for our country club.

Annedeth - Okay, Kateeya, I will give it to you after Anneetha and I meet with the new therapist this morning. Neetha, dear... Hopefully this time, he is a good therapist so he can make you better. I found someone who has a degree from America. I'm sure this one will know what he's doing.

Anneetha - Father, perhaps you didn't give the others a chance..

Kateeya shrieked and interrupted Anneetha

Kateeya - Papa! Why do you always put Anneetha first! I want money after breakfast.

Sanee - Khun, this isn't right. Kateeya asked you first, so you need to meet her needs.

Theela could only shake her head as her sister and Mother acted like bitches. Annedeth agreed to give both Mother and daughter money right after breakfast. With all of their naggings, he just wants to get it over with and gives in everytime. The family then ate in silence, while Kateeya raved on and on about how beautiful she'll look tonight.

*Part 2 will be continued later today, or tonight. Thanks for reading.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 1, part 2

- In Annedeth's office

Kateeya - $500??? Papa! That's not enough. You do not understand, I need the most beautiful dress tonight. I have to be the most beautiful. Mother! This isn't fair!

Sanee - Khun Deth! I'm tired of you treating Kateeya second rate. Don't you feel bad for our daughter? Do you want people to see her wearing an ugly dress??? I will not allow you to do this to your own daughter!

Annedeth - Sanee, perhaps our daughter needs to start working for her money. She doesn't go to college, she won't help me at the office, and all she does is shop. We are spoiling her too much.

Sanee - Don't you dare! You spoil your daughter, Neetha more than you spoil Kateeya. You spend more money on those stupid therapist than anything else. Don't even compare Katee to that girl.

Annedeth - Alright, Alright. Kateeya, how much do you need?

Kateeya - $5,000.00 for the dress and $2,000.00 for accessories.

Annedeth as usual gave in to Kateeya and Sanee's demands. There is no way to win this ongoing battle of trying to make Sanee understand that Kateeya's behavior is unexceptable.

Sanee - If you just allow me to control some of the money then we won't have to go through this!

Annedeth - It's that all? I need to get ready for the appointment. Excuse me.

Annedeth ignore Sanee's comment and walk towards the door. Sanee muttered something inaudible.

Sanee - Let's go, Kateeya. I'll make sure you get your dress.

- At Anajath mansion

Khammee and his wife waits for their son to join them for breakfast.

Khammee - Maybe today, Ai Anouwat will join me in a company meeting, so I can show him what goes on in the business. I don't understand that boy, why does he want to help low class people who cannot help themselves? What do I need to do to make him understand me!

Ninoy - Khun Mee, our son loves to help people. I say we allow him to explore, then eventually he'll join you.

Khammee - Him? I don't think so. That boy is stubborn!

Ninoy - I think he takes after someone huh.

Khammee - Aow, don't tease me. What will happen when we are gone? Who will take over?

Anouwat entered the dining room, dressed in a sporty outfit. Sweat pants and a T-shirt with a sweat shirt over.

Khammee - Aow, Anouwat. Why are you dressed that way? You need to get into the suit I bought you. We have a meeting at 9 A M today.

Anouwat - Meeting? The only meeting I have is at 8AM this morning. I'm meeting with Sir Inajuk. He is my first client upon returning to Thailand. So I am very excited to finally use my skills.

Khammee - Son, why do you insist on these blue-collar jobs when you have an executive position at our company?!

Anouwat - Father, I will join you later. For now, I have to run. I got to go okay, Mother.

Anouwat kissed his Mother on the cheek and ran out the door. He got into his mercedes convertible and sped off.

Khammee sighed - One day, that boy is going to give me a heartache!

Ninoy - Khun Mee, don't be silly! Give him a chance.

-Inajuk mansion, the physical therapy room

Nanny Keojai parked Anneetha's chair next to the physical therapy table. Khun Deth ordered Nanny to bring Neetha and wait for him and the therapist in here. Neetha feels awkward and helpless. Thinking to herself that no matter how much therapy she gets, nothing changes. She will still be the same, no matter what. She became somber and wishes to just get away from it all. She wants to be independent and possibly get her own job and get her own place. But her father would not allow it. He fears that his daughter's well-being will be threatened.

Nanny - Khun noo, are you comfortable? Is there anything else I can get for you, before I go?

Neetha smiled softly- No, nanny Keojai. Thank you very much for all you do.

Nanny pats Neetha's leg - Dear, you don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure to work for you. Just holler if you need anything okay, Khun noo?

Neetha smiled and nodded. As Nanny left the room, Neetha couldn't help, but give out a big sigh. If only she can make her father understand her desire to get out into the world. She'll be happy to wander in it and discover her abilities.

- At the front entrance of Inajuk mansion

The mercedes convertible pulled up in the driveway and out walks Anouwat. He takes off his sunglasses and was greeted by the servant.

Servant - Sir, are you Anouwat Anajath?

Anouwat - Yes, I am. I'm here to...

Servent - Yes, Sir. Khun Annedeth is waiting for you in the formal living room. Follow me, sir.

*To be continued, part 3 will be up later this evening*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow anotha new fanfic to read.. loving it .. cant wait for more updates.. xp .. hahaha..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
super wow....i love it already^^....gasp she's handicap...but it's still all good......AUM to the rescue lol.....keep up.....can't wait to read more :yahoo:

lady0fdarkness

Episode 1, part 3

Annedeth leads Anouwat through his mansion on their way to the physical therapy room. Deth explains his daughter's condition to Anouwat.

Deth - I want to see my daughter be able to at least stand on her own two feet. It'll be even better if she could walk for the very first time. For years, I've been searching for the best for my daughter. I hope you will bring something new from America to possibly cure her.

Nouwat smiled politely, but is feeling very uneasy. It seems like Mr. Deth is expecting a lot from him. And considering that he just graduated, he starts feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Anouwat - I will try my best.. I... I mean, everything is possible, sir. It will not be an easy task. We will need to start slow and work our way up.

Deth gave Nouwat a serious look and proceeded to give orders of what is to be expected.

Deth - I would like for you to come here 5 days a week, from 8AM to 10PM, or if you need more time to work on her than two hours, then please modify it as fits. And if you can find me the best doctor in all of Thailand, I will see to it that my daughter gets his treatments. Anything to make her normal and happy.

- In the physical therapy room

Neetha sits nervously, biting her lips and realize that soon there will be another therapist to examine and pry in on her business and life. From the door Neetha heard her father's voice. Neetha has her back towards the pair as they walk toward her.

Deth took his daughter's chair and turned her around facing Anouwat.

Deth - Khun Nouwat, I would like you to meet my daughter, Anneetha. Dear, this is Anouwat. He's going to be working with you from now on.

To Anouwat's surprise, Neetha is such a beautiful young woman. It almost took his breath away. All this time, he thought he was going to be working with a little girl, and didn't realize that his new patient is going to be a girl his age. Anouwat was almost speechless, but he was somewhat delighted. And his uneasiness seems to have disappeared. He noticed how her eyes looks so pretty, glimming with excitement and joy; and at the same time shy and sad. He extended his hand out to shake hers.

Nouwat - Goodmorning.... nice to meet you. My name is Anouwat. Oh, your father said that already. Hehe.. I mean you can call me Wat.

Neetha smiles firmly as she tries to avoid his eyes - Nice to meet you too.

Deth - Okay then, I need to head out to the office. I will leave you guys to work now. Neetha dear, be good okay? See you at dinner.

Neetha - Yes, father. Have a nice day.

Mr. Deth left and the room turn silence. Anouwat stood there and study Neetha's face. Tracing her oval shape face, eyes, and lips. A strand of hair fell softly slightly covering her left eye. Neetha starts feeling uncomfortable, brush the hair from her face and clears her throat.

Neetha - Ahem... I think we have until 9AM, so maybe we should start.

Nouwat laughs - Oh.. sorry. Let's get started. But Mr. Deth would like the session to last for 2 hours. Trying to trick me huh? Hehe..

Neetha shook her head - No.. I..I just thought. Nevermind.

Nouwat reaches into his bag for some papers and clipboard

Nouwat - Okay, before we begin. I need to ask you some questions, for my records. So I will know how to treat you. Number 1, name and birthday.

Neetha - 24, January 12th.

Nouwat - Height? Weight?

Neetha - I'm not sure. I think I'm 120 lbs.

Nouwat - Could you stand at all?

Neetha - No.

Nouwat - Could you move your hands and arms?

Neetha - Yes and yes.

Nouwat - How about your legs?

Neetha starts to get annoyed at all these personal questions.

Neetha - Look, why are you asking me all these personal questions? My other therapist didn't ask me these questions before. I don't think you need to know these things.

Nouwat - That is why your father fired them. They didn't know your level of needs. These question will determine them. Come on, they are not that bad. They're not so personal.

Nouwat laughs and starts asking away and Neetha reluctantly answers. After 45 minutes of evaluation, Anouwat got all the information he needed to treat Neetha. As he jots down the answers, he thought of ways to rehabilitate her.

Neetha - Okay... Are we done yet?

Nouwat - Actually, we are. But you have an hour and 15 more minutes left with me. And I'm kind of thirsty, where can I get a drink around here?

Neetha - There's a lot of drink stands right around the corner, near the market.

Nouwat - I meant, where can I get a drink around here, in your house.

*To be continued....... updates will be later this evening or early morning.*

lady0fdarkness

Episode 1, part 4

- Outside at the mansion's garden

Neetha sits awkwardly outside at the beautiful gazebo that her father had built for her. Since, she loves to be outside and watch birds and flowers and stare at stars at night, Mr. Deth had the gazebo modified so Neetha could get in and out of it with ease. Nouwat sits next to her as he enjoys the fresh Autumn breeze. He could smell the sweet scent coming from Neetha's hair, it smells like jasmine flowers. The two waits for Nanny Keojai to bring their drinks.

Nouwat jokes - MMmmm... Something smells wonderful around here.

Neetha replies with sarcasm - Well, we are sitting in a garden, so I'm sure that's what you're smelling.

Nouwat - No, it's something more wonderful than that.

Neetha felt herself blush, so she looks away to hide her face, and was relieved to see Nanny come out from the mansion with their drinks.

Nanny Keojai - There you go... Cocoa nut drink for you, Khun Anouwat. And Tangerine juice for you, Khun Noo. Cold and fresh. If you need anything else, Khun noo... call me okay? I' got to go see about lunch for you.

Neetha - Nanny Keojai, won't you please sit here with us?

Nouwat sips his drink - MMmmm... so satisfying. So fresh and cold. Very delicious, Nanny Keojai. Thank you!

Nanny - No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Khun Wat. Khun noo, Nanny have to go now. Khun Tun, wants me to make sure the cook makes you a healthy lunch.

Neetha pleaded - But Nanny, can't you stay a little bit. Please..

Nanny - Dear, so sorry.. I cannot disobey Khun Tun. He might cut my allowance like last month again. So sorry... Nouwat is here okay? Just call me if you anything. Gotta go, Khun noo.

Anouwat kept slurping and sipping at his drinks. Neetha avoided him by pretending to look at flowers and butterflies. She was afraid that he'll ask more questions about herself and how she became this way. The sun felt good on her skin, so she was glad to be outside for the moment, but wishes that Anouwat would just leave already. Then all of a sudden, a cell phone rang. Anouwat excuses himself and answers the phone.

Anouwat - Anouwat speaking.

Woman on phone - P'Wat, goodmorning.

Anouwat - Goodmorning Pimpida, how are you darling?

Pimpida - Did you have breakfast yet? Want to go have breakfast with me?

Anouwat - Not yet, sure I'll meet you. Just choose a place.

Pimpida - Perfect. After breakfast, could you tag along for a shopping spree? I need help picking out a dress for tonight. Country club party, remember P'wat?

Anouwat - I remember. Okay, don't worry. I'll help you, darling. See you in a little bit okay?

Neetha overheard there conversation and wonders who that was. Well, whoever it was, she didn't care she thought. Probably his girlfriend or one of the hi-society party goers. She shrugs and proceeded to push herself down the ramp from the gazebo.

Anouwat - Aow, where are you going? You haven't drink your tangerine juice yet.

Neetha - Sorry, I have things to do. Aren't you suppose to meet someone anyway?

Anouwat walks toward - Hey, you.. let me help you. That's a pretty steep ramp.

Neetha - I can wheel myself. Thank you.

Anouwat was amazed at how fast she wheeled herself and disappeared into the mansion.

Anouwat yells out - 8 AM tomorrow again! See you!

*Episode 2 will be continued tomorrow*

lady0fdarkness

yes...i am the first to read this^^ YAY! i love it, it so great. keep up the awesome work.
Thank you. :) your encouragements keep me inspired. I may not have episode 2 up till later tonight. It's Mother's day, so I wont be here much. I will keep them up ASAP though. Thanks for reading.

lady0fdarkness

thank you for the great fiction. i didn't finish reading them yet but so far, i like the concept .. i also post this at ATEAM FORUM. hope you don't mind. here's the link to there : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...p;#entry1862450 -- and if you ever want to update there as well, feel free ja. THANK YOU AGAIN for the great fanfiction .. alot to read once more.
Thank you, I don't mind at all. Thank you everyone. See you tonight. I'll be posting episode 2.

Happy Mother's day.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, part 1

- Front entrance of Inajuk Mansion

The driver parks in front of the mansion and out walks Sanee and Kateeya from the car, complaining about how tired they are from shopping all day.

Sanee barks at the servent - Hurry up and take our bags inside, before our things get ruin! The help these days do not listen at all, I swear.

Cook better have dinner ready, I'm just starving!

Kateeya - Khun Mae, how can you think of food right now? I'm too excited about my dress and the party. I'm gonna look hot tonight!

Sanee smirks - It's no doubt, my daughter always look beautiful no matter where she goes or who's she with.

Theela greets her Mother and sister at the door.

Theela - Goodevening, Khun Mae and Kateeya. You're just in time for dinner. P' Nee and Khun Paw is waiting in the dining room.

Kateeya shrugs coldly - I have places to go and people to see, besides I don't have an apetite when I have to eat with a certain person.

Theela - Kateeya, why can't you just -

Sanee interrupts - Kateeya, you go ahead and prep yourself. If you need help, just call one of the servents okay my dear.

Theela - Khun Mae...

Sanee - Come'on, let's go eat. I'm starving to death.

- Mansion dining room

Mr. Deth and Neetha awaits the rest of the family at the table. He tries to study his daughter and figure out what she's thinking, because Neetha rarely tells him what's on her mind. He wishes that his daughter would confide in him sometimes. He knows that it must have been hard for her to grow up without a real Mother. No matter how hard he tries to bring Sanee and Neetha together, it doesn't seem to work.

Deth - The food looks delicious tonight, Neetha. All your favorite too. Fried fish, stir-fry vegetables, clear soup, ginger-hot sauce, grilled chicken breast; everything healthy for you to eat. Eat a lot okay my dear?

Neetha - Yes Khun Paw, I will eat a lot. Thank you. It does look delicious.

Deth - So how was your therapy session today, dear? Do you like your new therapist? Was he good to you?

Neetha thought of the awkward questions that Wat asked her, and their morning drinks together in the gazebo and how she blushed when he joked with her.

Neetha - Uhm, it was good, Khun Paw. And he's okay.

Deth - What did you guys accomplish today, dear?

Neetha - He just gave me an evaulation, so he can find the right rehabiliation methods for me.

Deth - Good. Good, I'm glad we found the right therapist this time. I didn't pay them to come and mess up up like the other fools in the past. Pretty soon you will be on your way, dear.

Neetha smiles, but in her heart she is just unsure. The father and daughter could hear Sanee mean voice as she walks toward the dinner table. Sanee gave Neetha a cold look and sat down, irritatedly.

Sanee - Khun, here I am so busy helping our daughter all day. The least you could do is go and check on her. She's representing us at the country club party tonight. It's not easy for her to keep up her image as your daughter, you know.

Deth - She's a grown young woman, I am sure she's fine. She's got you to spoil her doesn't she?

Sanee - Khun!! Okay fine. I don't have the strenghth to argue with you tonight.

Theela changes the subject, because she hates seeing her parents argue. She clears her throat loudly and compliments on how delicious the fish tasted.

Theela - P'Nee, it's not too late to change your mind. Why don't you come with me to the party later tonight? P'Dome will come pick us up. It'll be fun.

Neetha - It's okay, Theela. I'm quite tired today. I'd rather stay home tonight.

Theela - But P'Nee, you rarely go anywhere. I want you to come have fun with everyone else. Come with me and P'Dome please. Pleaese, P'nee okay? I'll make sure you have fun. We'll sit around and listen to music and drink exotic drinks. I'll take good care of you okay?

Sanee - If someone doesn't want to be a part of society then why don't you just let them be huh, Theela?

Theela - Khun Mae! I'm not talking to you. P'Nee needs to have fun sometimes too.

Sanee - Aye!! Don't be rude to your Mother. I'm just stating the facts.

Deth - Neetha, dear. Your sister is right. You need to go out more. It'll be good for you..

Neetha understands her father and sister's concerns, but she feels as if she does not fit in. She doesn't want to go out there and show herself to a crowd that is for sure already bias as to her how beauty should be proceived.

Theela - Okay P'Nee? I'll help you get ready.

After Theela's pleas and reasons, Neetha decides maybe she should give it a try. Sanee gave her a stink eye and turn away and shove food into her mouth.

Neetha - Okay.. Theelee, I'll go with you.

From the corner of the dining hall, the loud voice of Kateeya nearly shattered a glassware.

Kateeya - Who's going?????!!!

Kateeya hurries into the dining table wearing her low neckline, speghetti straps satin evening gown.

Theela - P'Nee decided to join us at the party.

Kateeya - Oh no she's not!

Everyone was stunned by Kateeya's outburst. Even the cold hearted Sanee was a bit stunned.

Deth raises his voice - Kateeya! Why not?! Your sister has the right to go anywhere.

Kateeya - But Khun Paw, you don't understand. We are a high society family and I'm the one representing us tonight. How am I going to do that if I have to care for my crippled sister there???

Theela - Kateeya!! That is way out of line. Who says you have to care for her? She's independent and besides I'll be with her!

Kateeya - Whatever P'Thee, everyone at the party will be questioning me as to why my sister is crippled. I don't have the energy to deal with that tonight. I don't have time for this!! P'Nee cannot go to that party tonight. I will not go if she goes.

Neetha could feel hot tears forming behind her eyes and she's trying so hard to keep them from falling down.

Neetha - It's okay then guys. I'll attend a social event next time. I'm tired anyway. May I be excused, Khun Paw?

Neetha unlocks her wheelchair and starts to roll herself away, but Nanny Keojai heard all the comotion and came running to help Neetha get to her room.

Kateeya grins - See, she doesn't want to go anyway, so don't blame me. Bye.. I gotta go now.

All Deth could do was shake his head and sigh, and wishes things wasn't what they are. Theela also excused herself and went to get ready, but was very disappointed and feels awful for her sister. Sanee smirked and sat there satisfied and continues to eat.

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, part 2

- Country Club party, Ball room

Pimpida feels so beautiful wearing her pink diamond studded evening gown and especially being in the arms of a handsome heir. She held her head high as they enter the ballroom. Wow, everyone is looking at us, she thought.

Anouwat - You look so elegant and wonderful tonight, darling.

Pimpida - Thank you, P'wat. You look devilishly handsome yourself.

Anouwat was wearing a black on black tuxedo. His hair carefully slicked back showing his strong jaws and handsome face. Everyone girl couldn't help but catch a glimpse of this handsome man.

Over by the cocktail table, Kateeya and her group of girls were checking out available bachelors that walked through the ballroom's entrance.

Kateeya rolls her eyes as she sees a few of her exes walk through the entrance.

Kateeya - You guys, I'm so tired of these little boys that keep coming to these parties. There's no one interesting anymore.

Mim - Haha.. that's because you went out with them all, Kate. And when you're tired, you dump them. That's why you are bored.

Kateeya laughs - Well, I can't help being irresistible to men.

Pat - Haha.. maybe we should go tour Europe and see what kind of fish is out there

They all laugh and sip their wine. As Kateeya took another sip, she nearly chokes on her wine when she saw Anouwat walk through the door. She never saw such a handsome creature in her life. His smile is so mesmerizing and his presence made her weak in her knees. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

Kateeya - You guys, you guys. Who in the world is that guy over there?

Mim - Don't tell me you don't know him! He's the only heir to billionaire, Khammee Anajath. I think his name is Anouwat, he just got back from

America after attending college there.

Kateeya then notice Pimpida next to him and was a bit annoyed to see that he has a girl next to him.

Kateeya - Okay and whose that bitch next to him?? And what a mess she is.

Pat laughs - She's his girlfriend. I think her name is Pimpida. They both just got back from America.

Kateeya thought to herself and laughs, Pimpida doesn't know what's coming to her. I'm about to steal her man, she thought and drinks her wine to that. Kateeya eyes Anouwat all night, and finally Pimpida went to the restroom, so she decides to go there and introduce herself and make sure that he knows that she's the daughter of a renoun real estate owner. Kateeya walks over to Anouwat as he look on to the party.

Kateeya - Good 'evening. How's your night coming along?

Anouwat - Thanks, good evening to you as well.

Anouwat seems to ignore her and wasn't interested in the conversation.

Kateeya - My name's Kateeya. Are you new here? I haven't seen you before.

Anouwat - Uhm, no Thailand is my birthplace.

Kateeya laughs nervously and is desperate to strike up a conversation.

Kateeya - Oh, then you may have already know who I am. My father owns most of the high rises in Bangkok.

Anouwat - Oh. I see

Anouwat keeps looking onto the party without giving a care to this conversation. Kateeya attempts to break the ice.

Kateeya - What a lovely song. Do you want to dance?

Anouwat - Uhh..

Then Pimpda appears from the ladies' room and Anouwat looks onto her.

Pimpida - Sorry for letting you wait, P' Wat. The bathroom was busy with ladies powerding their noses.

Pimpda laughs and turns to an annoyed Kateeya.

Pimpida - Oh, I'm sorry was I interrupting something?

Anouwat - Oh, nothing at all darling. We just met a minute ago. But anyway, would you care to dance, darling?

Pimpida - P'wat, you know I won't ever deny you a dance. Hehehe

Anouwat - Please excuse us, Kateena?

Kateeya - It's Katee --

Kateeya didn't get a chance to correct her name, because Anouwat and Pimpida already left for the dance flooor. This outraged Kateeya. She shrieked silently to herself and vows to get Anouwat to notice her.

- Inajuk Mansion's garden

The night was too beautiful to not stare at the stars. It was dark and not a cloud in the sky, so Nanny Keojai and Neetha decides to go and sit at the gazebo and enjoy the night. The smell of jasmines, roses, plumeria's, and daisies were enough to send anyone's senses out of this world. Nanny Keojai is one of the oldest servents of this mansion. She was here way before Neetha was born, so if Neetha wanted to know anything in the past Nanny was happy to tell stories to her.

Neetha - Nanny, did my Mother like to come out here too?

Nanny - Oh yes my dear, she loves the gazebo, especially in the Spring. She'd come and sit here and make her flower necklaces for the temple. In fact, this gazebo was built for her, before it was modified for you. Khun Tun and Kun Ying would come out here every night. I remember watching them and feeling warmth, because I never see such a beautiful love like that before.

Neetha smiles and wonders about the past as Nanny tells her stories. She enjoys these stories very much. It makes her feel closer to her mother.

Nanny - I remember when Khun Ying was pregnant with you, she loves to drink tangerine juice out here and read every prenancy magazine and books.

Neetha gives a big smile.

Neetha - Nanny, is that why I love to drink Tangerine juice too? Maybe because my Mother drinks it all the time? Hehe...

Nanny Keojai pats Neetha's head and strokes her hair.

Nanny - Khun Ying was a very caring and compassionate person. She was so beautiful too. You resemble her a lot, Khun noo.

Neetha could only dream about how things could be. If only her Mother was still alive. The impossible could be possible she thought. As the night went by, Nanny Keojai and Neetha sits at the gazebo and gaze at stars. Nanny Keojai continues to tell stories of the past and Neetha listens whole heartedly.

***Stay tuned! part 3 will be up tonight. Thanks for reading.****

lady0fdarkness

awww....i love it so far.....hmmm i can see sparks of romance....^^
Thank you so much. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I have the story all rolled out in my head. I'll try to put at least two parts per day, so I should have something up tonight. I'm so excited cause this is my very first Lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thank you so much. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I have the story all rolled out in my head. I'll try to put at least two parts per day, so I should have something up tonight. I'm so excited cause this is my very first Lakorn.
i'm excited too^^ YAY two parts per day...you spoil me lots :wub: :kiss:

lady0fdarkness

Episode 2, part 3

- Living room of Anajath masion, same night

Khammee waited up for his son; he wants to have a few words about their family business. As he ages, Khammee feels it is crucial that Wat understands the importance of the business and the empire as soon as possible. He hears the car and get ready to get down to business with Wat.

Khammee - Aow, Wat, you're back already. How's the party?

Wat - Same, same. Nothing usual. Just a bunch of rich people gloating over how rich they are. I'm so bored hearing it over and over again.

Khammee - Son, you are one of the rich people. Why are you complaining about your own society? You are insulting me and you.

Wat - Because it gets tiring, Khun Paw. They are shallow superficial people and I don't care to be around them. I'm tired, I've got an 8AM meeting with a patient tomorrow; see you in the morning. Goodnight.

Khammee - Wat! Wait, we need to talk.

Wat senses that this will be another one of those speeches about working along side with him at a boring office doing the same old thing everyday, ordering people around and being uptight 24 hours a day. He'd rather be out there doing something he loves. Using his hands and mind to help and heal.

Khammee - Wat, I want you to cancel your stupid therapy nonsense tomorrow and come into work with me. We have another major meeting about partnershipping with another company. This is serious business and I need your help.

Wat - Sorry, Khun Paw. I won't cancel it. They are counting on me. And if you think what I do is stupid, I think what you do is more stupid!

Khammee - Wat!! How dare you. The stupid thing that I do, is what shelters you and provide for you until this day. My company employs hundreds of thousands of Thai citizens; do you hear me!

Wat - You call paying your workers way under the minimum wage employment?? Spare me, Khun Paw. If you want to use the generous good hearted boss card on me, then I'm sorry, but I know the truth. And I don't like it one bit.

Khammee - Wat, I didn't raise you to bark back at me like this! You're canceling your idiotic blue collar job immediately, you hear me! I am ashamed that my son, the heir to a billion dollar empire is working like the low class people I see everyday. Why do you always do things that I'm not proud of? You may be my son, but you are a low class good for nothing fool!!!!

Wat feels a wave of hurt inside him. His tears began to form; he didn't want his father to see it, so he starts walking away. He couldn't believe those words just came out of his father's mouth. Never once was his father ever proud of anything he did.

Khammee - Wat!! Goddamn it. You come back here right now. Wat! Wat!

- Anouwat's bedroom

Wat slams the door behind him and kicks off his shoes and throws his jacket off knocking down a picture frame. Wy does it have to be this way!! The reason why his dad sent him away to another country was because his dad was ashamed of his career path and how he always choose to stay low key when it comes to being in the high society community. Upon returning to Thailand, Wat has gotten over it and is trying to be part of the high class society community like his father wanted, but he can't bring himself to work for a crooked company that lacks dishonesty. His dad's words keeps on playing back over and over in his head. Why do you always do things that I'm not proud of? You may be my son, but you are a low class good for nothing fool!!!! He then thought of the party. Cameras flashing at him; photographers eager to shoot photos for the gossip magazines. And all those snot nosed people, gloated over expensive vacations and jewelrys. And he especially remembers the girl who was so eager to introduce herself as the daughter of a rich real estate owner. The more he thinks of it, the more he is sick of it. Then the ringing of his cell phone stops the sequence of his thoughts. He answers the phone.

Wat - Wat speaking.

Pimpida - P'Wat, you're not asleep yet?

Wat - Not yet. Pretty soon though.

Pimpida - Aye, P'wat, don't stay up too late okay. We have a busy day ahead of us.

Wat - Oh really.. what are we doing tomorrow?

Pimpida - Well... You're coming with me to help pick out a condo. My dad finally agreed that I can be the independent woman that I want to be and live on my own! Isn't great news, P'Wat! I'm so excited.

Wat - That's wonderful. I'm happy for you, darling.

Pimpida - So can I come pick you up at 9 AM tomorrow?

Wat - Actually, No. I have therapy session with my patient tomorrow morning.

Pimpida - Aow!! P'wat, does that mean you can't come with me then???!

Wat - Hehe, no silly. It just means I'll be busy in the morning, but I will meet with you by 11AM.

Pimpda - Promise??

Wat - Ofcourse.

Pimpida - Okay, goodnight. Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow okay?

Wat - Okay darling, goodnight.

Wat sighs. He calms down a bit and started picking up the mess he made. He sits down on the bed and tries to shut out the hurt he felt from his dad's words. The thoughts keeps coming back in his mind as he starts to undress for bed. He took off his watch and rest it on the night table and spots his folder that holds the documents from his assesment with Anneetha this morning. He opens it and starts going over the contents of it. He then starts thinking of the girl that he will be helping. He could see her face clearly in his mind; he remembers tracing her face with his eyes and watching her brush her hair away from her face as her eyes sparkle. And he remembers the blush on her face that she tried to hide. And.. somehow, he felt himself smiling and for some reason, he can hardly wait to see her tomorrow. He lays down in bed and wonders about her. What happened to this beautiful girl and why is she so sad, he wonders. Wat then realized that he totally forgot about the events of the night. His heart felt better thinking about this girl that he barely knows yet. So he decides that he will make sure he knows her better and possibly make things better for her.