Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Really want to know what's Aff and Aum's reaction.
They finally can see each other again.

Thanks for update.

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg that happened between Ken and Ann was sad, and they could have been married...i want to know the reason why her father didn't choose him.
Aum is going to meet Aff AHHHH!

good luck on your exams sweetie :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sorry guys... can't update tonight
something came up -_-
but anyways, I'll just give some spoilers with next chapter

---spoilers---
Ken and Ann would have dinner together (hmmm... I'm thinking if they should spend the night together or not :rolleyes:)
Aum and Soriya would finally meet (watch out for Aum's reaction!)

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I am so exciting about Ateam meeting each other again!!!!
Can't wait to read ......

Aum and Soriya would finally meet (watch out for Aum's reaction!)
                       ↑
                 That means Aum is going to cry?
                 Ha. That's my guess.
                 I think Aum can't accept that Soriya looks like Aff so much!
                 That makes him thinking about Aff's leave again.
                 So he can't help crying .....

Please update soon ... :lmao:

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 19

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Thongprasom." Ken told Ann's father politely as both of them stood up and shook hands. Ann stood up as well but instead of saying goodbye to Ken, she immediately headed for the door.

"Ann, sweetie, are you in a hurry? Do you have a date with Aum?" Mr. Thongprasom asked his daughter teasingly. Ann looked back at them and smiled. Ken was listening intently to their conversation. His eyes were fixed to Ann. During their business meeting, Ken couldn't take his eyes off from her. 4 years had passed by and yet she still looks young and beautiful. Ken was falling more deeply in love with her as he was face to face with her again right now.

"Aum is in Phuket right now, Dad. I've talked to him a while ago." Ann answered.

"Then why are you in a hurry then? Your mom invited Ken for dinner. Why don't you join us?" Mr. Thongprasom said. As of now, being with Ken is the least thing that Ann wants.

"I-I can't. I didn't bring my car with me and—" Ann was stating her alibi when suddenly Ken butted in.

"Don't worry. I'll drive you home." Ken told her and gave her his most handsome smile. Ann was almost speechless when Ken smiled at her. Her heart was racing fast and she could feel her cheeks getting warmer. Her teenage years had passed by a long time ago but she felt young again. Talk about butterflies in her stomach. Ann was so taken aback with Ken's smile so she wasn't able to utter a single word again.

"There, it's settled! Ken will take you home tonight. Sweetie, we'll wait for you downstairs, okay?" Mr. Thongprasom told his daughter and left with Ken. Ann let out a deep sigh as she watched them.

"Damn you, Ken…" She whispered angrily to herself. But a smile slowly crawled to her face. She didn't want to admit it but it wasn't easy to deny that feeling. She was happy to see Ken once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7:00 in the evening, little Amaj had already fallen asleep. Since Soriya was too busy fixing their things, she left Amaj alone in the living room, watching TV. Since the little boy was too tired from their long flight, he had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Baby, would you like pizza for dinner?" Soriya asked her son while still putting their clothes on the closet. She was inside the room so she didn't know that Amaj was already asleep. Since Amaj wasn't responding, Soriya decided to check on him. Amaj was already fast asleep. For a moment, Soriya stared at him. Her lips curved into a smile as she stares at the source of all her happiness. As days pass day, Amaj looks more and more like his father. He'll surely be handsome like him when he grows up. But she's praying hard that her son would only inherit the physical characteristics of Aum and no other else. She knew she loved Aum but she wasn't certain if Aum loved her too. While they're staying together before, she didn't have any idea that Aum was already married. Soriya admitted to herself that she was gullible back then. She was also desperately in need of money at that time so she was willing to do anything just to earn a large sum in a short period of time. But she didn't know that she would fall deeply for her client.

The moment she learned that the man who gave her all the happiness in the world already belonged to someone else, Soriya felt like she wanted to die so all her heart aches would end. It was very painful. Thinking that she had ruined a relationship, intense guilt had lingered on her heart. It may not be her entire fault but still, she had committed a sin.

A faint knock on the door made Soriya came back to reality. Thinking that it must be her brother at the door, she didn't even bother to fix her looks. Soriya excitedly opened the door.

"Back already, P'Ken? I thought—" She stopped talking when her mind registered that it wasn't her P'Ken who was at the door. The man at the door didn't spoke to her, neither did she. His handsome eyes were looking at her with obvious disbelief. Soriya didn't expect that this moment would happen soon.

Aum stared at the woman who was standing right in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes! He just couldn't. It seems like he was in a dream. If it were dream, he'd love to sleep forever so it won't end. Aum was speechless! Ann had told him that Aff had died but why is she standing right in front of him right now? Finally, the woman smiled at him.

"Hi… you need anything, Sir?" She asked. Aum was more overwhelmed since she sounded exactly like her! Strong urge suddenly rushed to his system. It was uncontrollable and the feeling was inevitable. In one quick move, he cupped the woman's face on both sides then immediately crushed his hungry yet sensual lips against hers.

---TBC---

just a short update for now
I might add a willing scene on the next chapter! ^_^ I miss writing hot scenes... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay you updated. oh, Aum finally meets Aff :D and he kissed her. But I don't know if they will do anything since Amaj is sleeping on the couch.
hehe, Ken is so sly.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg they finally meet each other after four years...... and he KISSED her too..... thanks...
update soon

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update. they kissed!!! i wonder if aum will know that amaj is his son since their feature looks alike. i wonder if ken knows that amaj is aum's son because ken and aum are friends also but aum is married to ann, ken's special someone. hum, they must of have gotten the couples switch.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yay you updated. oh, Aum finally meets Aff :D and he kissed her. But I don't know if they will do anything since Amaj is sleeping on the couch.
hehe, Ken is so sly.
LOL
if they're planning to do something, they'll just go to the bed room and do it there... but they need to be very quiet... :loool:

omg they finally meet each other after four years...... and he KISSED her too..... thanks...
update soon
I'm typing up the next chapter right now... lol but I'm not sure if I can finish it tonight ^_^

thanks for the update. they kissed!!! i wonder if aum will know that amaj is his son since their feature looks alike. i wonder if ken knows that amaj is aum's son because ken and aum are friends also but aum is married to ann, ken's special someone. hum, they must of have gotten the couples switch.
couples switch... hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL
if they're planning to do something, they'll just go to the bed room and do it there... but they need to be very quiet... :loool:

I'm typing up the next chapter right now... lol but I'm not sure if I can finish it tonight ^_^

couples switch... hehehe
have they ever been known to be quiet? :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 20

What is he doing?! Soriya asked herself as she felt Aum’s lips over hers. It still feels the same. His lips were warm, soft and luscious. She wanted to respond to his kiss and nibble on his manly lips but her mind was stopping her. Soriya was determined not to fall in love again, never in her entire life. She was sure that she wasn’t in love with Aum Atichart anymore and had moved on. But why is her heart pounding so fast and an unexplainable happiness started to make her body shiver for desire? And not only that, her knees were starting to melt. It’s as if Aum was sucking all her energy.

In order to stop all these foolishness, Soriya pushed Aum away with all her strength. Soriya was so mad that she had slapped him right across his face.

“How dare you do that?!” Soriya shouted at him.

“Aff, what are you saying? Don’t you know who I am?” Aum asked Soriya and placed his hands over her shoulders. He was shaking her gently.

“I-I don’t know who you are, Mister. And my name is not Aff.” Soriya tried to tell him politely but instead she sounded a bit rude. Aum stared at her and slowly let her go. She sounded like Aff but the way she speaks is different from her,, Aum thought. Aff speaks sweetly towards him but this woman in front of him sounds very confident and educated.

“Oh… I-I’m so sorry, Miss… Y-you look like someone I know…” Aum said shyly.

“Let me introduce myself then. I’m Aum Atichart, your brother’s business partner.” Aum told her formally and stretched his hand for a handshake. Soriya looked at his hand then to his face. The way she looks at him was very intimidating.

“I’m Soriya Theeradej. Pleased to meet you, Mr. Atichart.” Soriya said but she didn’t shook Aum’s hand.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in, Ms. Theeradej?” Aum asked her with a smirk on his face. Before Soriya could speak, a little voice suddenly spoke.

“Mommy, why are you shouting a while ago?” Amaj asked while walking towards his Mom. He was rubbing his eyes with his little fingers so he didn’t notice their visitor.

“What a small world…” Aum whispered to himself as he saw the little boy. A smile came to his face. Unaware, Soriya was watching him. She was appalled with his reaction. Aum looked so happy while looking at her son, their son. When Amaj finally saw the person at the door, he immediately became excited.

“Mommy! Mommy! He was the guy I’m telling you a while ago! The nice big guy I met at the airport!” Amaj said excitedly. He immediately took Aum’s hand and let him in.

“Mister, come here and sit with me. Are you visiting me? How did you know I was here?” Amaj’s question came flowing in like the rushing water in the river! The little boy didn’t ran out of things to say and ask. Aum laughs at him and carried him up.

“I didn’t know that a little cheetah like you could be very heavy!” Aum’s comment made little Amaj giggle. Both of them headed to the living room while Soriya just stared at them. She wanted to hide her son from Aum but now it seems like it’s impossible to do that. But whatever happens, she would never let the truth to be revealed.

“Mister, you haven’t answered any of my questions yet!” Amaj demanded when both of them finally sat on the couch. Amaj was sitting on Aum’s lap.

“I’m your Uncle’s friend and business partner.” Aum told the little boy but he wasn’t looking at him; instead his eyes were on the woman he had just met. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Amaj kept on talking but Aum wasn’t actually listening to the little. With a smile on his face, he watched Soriya. She was preparing a snack on the kitchen. Aum watched her as she moved. Is it just him or her hips were actually swaying seductively? Dirty thoughts suddenly came running on Aum’s mind. He slowly licked his lower lip. Damn, he couldn’t forget their kiss! If only Soriya knew that the simple swaying of her hips had made Aum almost insane! When Soriya was about to come out from the kitchen, Aum focused his attention to some other things besides her.

A wicked smile crept on Soriya’s face as she watched Aum. She knew he was watching her a while ago. And she intentionally swayed her hips seductively.

She had played his little game before. Now, it’s his time to play her game.

---TBC---

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Wow!!!! What kind of game they're playing???
Really want to know.
Can't wait.
Thanks for updating. Give me more, please....

:wub: :wub: :wub: