Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

thanks to iluvnumandoil for the poster... ^_^​

Prologue

Aum Atichart and his beautiful wife, Ann has been married for 3 years now. Many believed that their marriage was a match made in heaven for they have accomplished together almost all the things they dreamed of. Everyone thought that this couple was happy and were already contented in life but they were wrong.

Aum and Ann were holding each other's hands as the doctor reads the results of the test they have conducted. Both were anxious and at the same time, afraid to hear the results.

"Doctor, is it possible for me to conceive?" Ann asked nervously while holding Aum's hand tighter. Aum, who was sitting beside her, was quiet but intently listening to the doctor. The doctor looked at the both of them and disappointment was evident on his face. It was a clear answer from the looks of his face. It was no.

"Due to your medical condition, conceiving a child is fatal for you." The doctor explained to them Ann's condition and why she's not capable of conceiving. While the doctor was explaining it to them, Ann was preventing herself from crying. All her life, it was her dream of making the man she loves so much to be the happiest person on Earth. But now, it was impossible. Aum desperately wants to have a child, a child of his own. The couple never considered adoption as an option. It was against Aum's will. He would never take in a child that doesn't belong to him biologically.

Their appointment with the doctor was over and they were already on their way home. Ann stared at the window of the car, collecting her thoughts. Aum, on the hand, was silently driving. Of all women, why does it have to be his wife? He already has almost all the material things he ever wanted but he can't even have his own child. If trading every material thing he owns right now just for Ann to conceive a child, he's willing to do it.

"Aum, honey, you know we still have one option." Ann finally spoke; her voice was weak and somewhat trembling. Aum pulled the car to a halt and looked at Ann worriedly.

"But that's not…" Aum didn't have the chance to finish his sentence. Ann placed her finger on Aum's lips.

"Ssshhh… Don't worry about me… I can handle this… As long as you can be happy then I'll be happy too…" Ann explained to him and tears started to roll down her cheeks. Aum wiped her tears gently and brought his lips to hers.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an awesome synopsis....already interesting.....awww it's going to be sad.....i'll be ready for it....lol aum as a car racer...HOT

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... will it be Aff-Aum or Aff-Ken???? grrr....i hope there's another girl for Ken??? cause i still have a feeling of this will be an Ateam... lol cant wait. damn... i want to read the Coffee story too... :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... will it be Aff-Aum or Aff-Ken???? grrr....i hope there's another girl for Ken??? cause i still have a feeling of this will be an Ateam... lol cant wait. damn... i want to read the Coffee story too... :lol:

thanks.. i no would it aff-aum or aff-ken???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
er? .. anotha one ahhhhhhhh .. a sad one eh hehe xp .. o im curious who the couple will be .. hehe.. aum as a SEXIII car racer muahahaha xp ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

thanks.. i no would it aff-aum or aff-ken???
honestly, we still don't know who will end up with aff... there are 3 of us who is making this story and we all have different endings... :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yr story is so intersting .. I m waiting for what is going on next... i think the excitement lies in whether who gonna be with aff... aum or ken? eheheh both guys r smoking hot... if yr story is made into lakorn... i think thailand and fans will go mad.... rating skyrocks imagine ateam and ken in one lakorn....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh another great start donna..
aff is carrying umm's baby..and tik is back to claim..aff is sad that umm isnt taking responsibly over her pregancy or for her..oh gosh the drama...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yr story is so intersting .. I m waiting for what is going on next... i think the excitement lies in whether who gonna be with aff... aum or ken? eheheh both guys r smoking hot... if yr story is made into lakorn... i think thailand and fans will go mad.... rating skyrocks imagine ateam and ken in one lakorn....
hahaahaha just when will that day come lol.. hehe.. its like ken n krit being in the same lakorn.. >_< .. haha..

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. same here.
it's okay, drop this and continue with Fon and the 5 hotties one ja.
and update INSTANT COFFEE as well. i'm still waiting here patient --- ly. LOl